Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iris nodded. "Speaking of Nora," she said. "She peed her pants just a few minutes ago."

Caitlin turned her head and looked at Nora. "Nora?" she said. "Seriously?" Caitlin sighed deeply. "Well. Let's head to the shop and buy some more clothes."

Iris nodded and laid back. Caitlin then drove towards the nearby store and parked the car. The six of them then headed towards the front door of the building. As soon as they entered, they heard sounds of people talking and laughing. Iris noticed a lady, wearing an employee tag. "Excuse me Miss," Iris said. "Where's the women's clothing?" The lady pointed upstairs, indicating the escalator. Iris and Caitlin led Nora, and her future daughters up the escalator.

The mothers then proceeded to search for a pair of clothes for Nora to change into now, as well as clothes for their trip.

After they bought a bunch of clothes, Nora was now wearing a black cat t-shirt and blue jean shorts. At the moment, the young speedster was snuggling up against Caitlin in the back of the car, while Iris was driving. Chloe, Courtney and Loriane were sitting next to them.

"Iris," Caitlin said as she slipped her hand down Nora's shorts and began to fondle her daughter's cock. "I'm so fucking horny."

Iris smiled. "If you are so horny," she said as she checked both sides before turning left. "Why don't you two fuck?"

Caitlin nodded and began to unbutton Nora's shorts and pulled them down along with her panties. Caitlin then proceeded to unbutton her own pants and pulled them down along with her panties. Nora then climbed on top of her mother's lap, and moaned softly as Caitlin's rock hard cock entered her pussy.

"Oh fuck Mom," Nora moaned as she felt her mother's cock enter her young, speedster snatch. "That feels soooooo gooooood."

Iris smiled. "Are you girls having fun back there?" She could hear the faint sounds of pleasure.

"We are doing great," Caitlin said as she tightened her hold on Nora's hips and began to hump her harder. "I love spending time with my family. Don't you agree sweetheart?"

Nora nodded as she bounced on her mother's lap. "I do," Nora said. She felt like she was getting closer to her own orgasm. She could feel it rising. "I'm gonna come."

Iris smiled. "You heard her, Caity," Iris said. "Make our little speedster cum." Caitlin smiled and began to fuck Nora harder and faster. Caitlin tightened her hold on Nora's hips and fucked her daughter harder and deeper with every thrust. The speedster and bio-engineer moaned as they fucked.

"Oh fuck Mom," Nora screamed as she felt her orgasm rising. "I'm so close. I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg." With that said, Nora squirted all over her mother's cock, and collapsed on top of Caitlin. 5 minutes later, Caitlin erupted and came inside Nora's pussy.

"Oh baby," Iris said. "You got to cum with her. Well I think we can take care of that later." The six of them then reached the cottage. The six of them got out of the car and headed to the front.

Caitlin hugged Nora tightly. Nora, Chloe, Courtney and Loriane then proceeded to use their superspeed to check out the entire cottage. "This is amazing," Nora said. "Nothing could be better than this."

Caitlin smiled and nodded. "This cottage was owned by my parents Carla Tauhauser and Thomas Snow," she said. "It is a beautiful seaside cottage with an amazing view of the moon, sunrise, the ocean and the fisherman's wharf. It is within five minutes walking distance to banks, restaurants, shops and the downtown core. It fits upto 8 people. It is equipped with smart TV and wifi, water, heat and light included along with parking. Unfortunately, laundry services are not included but the fully equipped kitchen with dishes, cooking wares and appliances are free to use along with shampoo, body wash, bath towels. The cottage is furnished with 3 queen size beds with bedding, sofa, dining table and chairs. There is also an outside patio to enjoy overlooking the ocean water."

Iris nodded and smiled at the view. "Let's go for a little walk along the beach," she suggested. "Then we can have a nice dinner."

Nora and Caitlin nodded. They all began to walk down the beach. Nora was ahead, dancing and singing to herself. Loriane, Chloe and Courtney were running with her. Caitlin smiled as she watched her daughter dance.

"Nora Snow-West," Iris shouted. The reporter was very angry. "Come here now." Nora nodded and walked over to her parents. "Get on your knees." Nora nodded and dropped to her knees. "Now what did I tell you about climaxes?"

Nora realized she did something wrong. "Mom," she said. "I'm sorry. It just felt so good."

Iris was not deterred. "No excuses young lady," Iris said. "Strip naked now."

Nora nodded and began to undress herself. Iris then grabbed Nora, flipped the young speedster over her lap and then spanked Nora hard.

"Owww," Nora yelled. The pain of being spanked hard caused her to scream. "Please Mommy. I'm so sorry for misbehaving. I didn't mean to disrespect your rules. I promise it won't happen again."

Iris shook her head. "Sorry isn't good enough young lady," she said. "You're gonna need to be taught a lesson. I think you need a lesson taught by the punishment stick."

Nora gasped in worry. The punishment stick was Iris's big, black cock. Usually this meant Nora was going to be assfucked by Iris.

Iris smiled as she saw the look of worry on Nora's face. "Don't just kneel there," she said. "Get on all fours and get ready."

Nora nodded and got on all fours. She felt her bum being rubbed lightly and caressed. She knew it was going to be a tough one. "Please Mommy," she said. "Be gentle with me."

Iris smiled. She loved her daughter very much, despite how stuck-up she was. With a little hesitation, Iris slipped her cockhead into Nora's anus, penetrating the young speedster's young hole.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk," Nora moaned as her ass was stretched out by her mother's cock. Despite the slight pain, Nora was enjoying it. Her cock was rock hard and erect.

Iris smiled as she placed her hands on Nora's hips and began to hump her harder and faster. "Who are you?" Iris asked.

Nora whimpered softly as she felt her mother's cock drilling her deeper and deeper. "I'm a little fucktoy," she said.

"Who's mommy's little fucktoy?" Iris said as she grabbed Nora's hair and fucked her harder than before.

Nora whimpered. "I am," she said. "I'm mommy's little fucktoy. I'm nothing but a little slut that mommy can use to make her cum. My purpose is to make others cum, not myself."

Iris smiled and fucked her daughter harder and faster. "That's it baby," Iris said as she rubbed Nora's back. "Now I think we can get you anything you want. Oh baby. Mommy's gonna come. Are you ready for mommy's cum to glaze your second hole?" Nora nodded. Iris smiled. "Good girl. Here it cooommmmeeessss." Iris then slammed her cock deep inside Nora's butt and came, filling Nora's bowels in her mother's cum. After a while, Iris slowly withdrew her cock from Nora's butt. Nora turned around and watched as Iris pointed at her cock with her hand. Knowing what to do, Nora dropped to her knees and began to suck on Iris's cock. Iris combed her fingers through her daughter's hair. Nora sucked Iris's cock clean.

Caitlin smiled and hugged them both tightly. "I think that's enough intercourse between us for now," Caitlin said. "Come here sweetie. Sit on my lap." Nora sat on Caitlin's lap and moaned as her parents were caressing her body. "How have things been going? School is going well?"

Nora nodded. School was going great. Her normal classes weren't that difficult, but she was still struggling with her metahuman powers. Iris and Caitlin hugged their daughter tightly. "If you want," Iris said. "We can train you."

Nora perked up immediately. "Really?" Iris nodded. "Thanks Mom," Nora said.

45 minutes later, Nora was standing next to Iris, dressed in her own clothes. In front of them were a stack of boxes of three different colors. Iris turned to face Nora. "Okay," Iris said. "Green boxes are innocent civilians. Red boxes are armed enemies. Yellow Boxes are hazardous materials. Try to save the civilians without hitting the other boxes."

Nora sulked and turned to face her mother. "Boxes Mom," Nora said. "See I was thinking something a little bit different, so I might have asked Caitlin to construct something."

Iris was worried and turned around to see an automatically controlled car speeding towards them. Iris then noticed the ramp. "So," Iris said. "That's what the ramp is for."

Caitlin was controlling the car using a remote control. "And God said," Caitlin said as she pressed a button on the control. "Let there be maximum overdrive." The car sped closer towards the two women. It went off the ramp and spun upside down.

Iris turned to face Nora. "What's your plan?" Iris said.

Nora smiled. "Easy," she said. "First, rescue the passenger before the car hits the ground." She then sped off and retrieved the dummy in the car, while it was in the air. The young speedster then saved all the green boxes. "Civilian rescue. Complete."

The car landed on the ground, and crushed the red and yellow boxes. Nora turned and her eyes widened at the sight. "Oh Shrap," Nora said.

Iris nodded. "What did you do wrong?" She asked. Nora shrugged her shoulders. "Nora, when you enter a new environment, you need to check everything out. You don't run in blind. You think and check the entire area, before running in. You're gonna have to be punished. It's time for a family favorite; The Double Stuffed Nora Skewer."

Nora nodded and followed her parents and future daughters back to the cottage. They headed into the bedroom and closed the door behind them. Chloe, Courtney and Loriane stayed in the living room. The three women then got on the bed. Caitlin and Iris then began to unbutton Nora's shorts and pulled them down along with her panties. Iris then spanked Nora hard. Before Nora could speak, Iris shoved her entire cock down Nora's throat. Nora could only whimper and squirm as she felt Caitlin's cock enter her young, speedster snatch.

"Oh baby," Iris said as she humped my mouth and throat. "I love you so much. You're mommy's favorite little girl." Nora gurgled back in response. "Caity honey. How has work been going?"

Caitlin smiled as she tightened her hold on Nora's hips and began to fuck her daughter harder. "It's been tough," she said. "Remember that white and gold speedster named Godspeed?" Iris nodded. "Well we thought we had finally caught her, but we haven't yet."

Iris nodded and held Nora's head tight. "Things have been tough for me too," Iris said. "But I do have a great little cocksucking assistant helping me with my workload as well as my cum load. I set up some rules that she has been following perfectly."

Caitlin nodded and began to hump Nora deeper. "I think I might cum soon," she said. "What about you Iris?"

Iris nodded. "Definitely," she said. "Let's carry our little fucktoy out onto the deck. The swing will be a great place for her to enjoy the fun."

Caitlin nodded and held Nora's legs and feet, while Iris held Nora's arms. They then proceeded to carry the young speedster out of the bedroom and out onto the deck. They all sat down on the swing, and continued to fuck Nora harder and faster.

"Oh baby," Iris said as she held Nora's head in her own hands. "I'm so fucking close. You're the best little cocksucker aren't you? Mommy loves you and your little holes. I'm gonna glaze that spoiled stuck-up bratty throat with my cum. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. And you are going to swallow every single drop." Nora could only grunt and moan as her mothers fucked her harder and deeper with every thrust. Iris then locked eyes with Caitlin and they began to make out with each other. As they kissed each other, they could hear the faint sound of Nora's whimpers of pleasure. They both knew the young speedster was close to cumming. Nora climaxed and squirmed as she came, squirting and clenching her pussy around Caitlin's cock. In the midst of her own orgasm, Caitlin and Iris then began to cum together, spraying their cumshots into each end of Nora's body.

After a while, their respective orgasms began to subside. Iris and Caitlin then withdrew and cuddled with their daughter. Iris hugged her tightly.

"Best sex ever with you," Caitlin said as she caressed Nora's head and kissed her forehead. "Now, let's go have dinner and then we can go for a short walk."

Nora nodded and followed her parents into the cottage. The three women then began to eat their dinner. Nora then asked a question.

"Mom," Nora asked. Iris nodded. "Where are Loriane, Chloe, and Courtney?"

Iris smiled. "They're in the living room," she said. "Girls, come here." Chloe, Courtney and Loriane entered the room. Iris then locked eyes with Caitlin and they both nodded. "Now I think I want something else. Caity honey, why don't you, Nora, and the other girls come over here and suck me off together?" Nora, Caitlin, Chloe, Courtney and Loriane nodded, dropped to their knees and began to stroke Iris's cock. After a while, Nora began to suck on Iris's cock while Caitlin stroked it. Then Chloe stroked it while Courtney sucked it. Then, Chloe and Courtney stroked it while Loriane sucked it. Finally Nora sucked while Caitlin stroked.

Caitlin smiled as she watched her daughter sucking on Iris's cock. Her pussy was dripping wet with excitement and anticipation. Iris was feeling the same way. "Nora sweetie," Caitlin said. "Have you ever fucked an older woman?"

Nora thought for a moment. She then shook her head. She had never fucked an older woman. She had only sucked off older women and being fucked by them.

Iris smiled. "Would you like to fuck an older woman?" Iris asked. Nora nodded. Iris smiled at her daughter. "Good girl. Now let's have some fun." Suddenly the sound of the grill sounded out. "That's going to have to wait. Dinner is ready. Let's go and eat dinner."

Iris and Caitlin then led Nora, Chloe, Courtney, and Loriane into the living room where they began to eat their dinner while dry humping each other. Nora could only moan and whimper as she felt Chloe touching her body.

"Oh sweetheart," Caitlin said as she stroked Nora's head. "You are the best gift a mother could ever ask for." Nora smiled and kissed her mother's lips. After a while, Iris joined them for a steamy lesbian three-way make out session.

Nora, Caitlin, Iris, Chloe, Courtney and Loriane enjoyed the dinner, which was Beef and Pork Skewers Marinated in Wasabi Soy Sauce and garnished with their special Caity glaze. They all sat and ate it in silence.

"Mom," Nora said. "I want to experience a three-way blowjob experience."

"Of course you can sweetie," Caitlin said.

Suddenly, Nora's phone started to vibrate. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone. Naomi had sent her a message via text. "Mom," she said to both Iris and Caitlin. "Can I take this in private?"

Iris nodded and Nora headed off to the bedroom and closed the door behind her. Iris hugged Caitlin and told her that she was going to get some groceries and left the cottage. Caitlin was now completely alone with her own daughter and her future daughters.

Caitlin smiled as she realized what she wanted. She wanted Nora. Caitlin wanted to have sex with her and cum on her belly. Loriane, Chloe and Courtney were now sitting on the couch. Caitlin smiled and headed towards the direction of the bedroom. What is Caitlin going to do?

Meanwhile, Chloe, Courtney and Loriane were sitting on the couch together. Suddenly, Courtney thought of something. She reached into her purse and pulled out a double ended dildo. "Are you two ready for a three-way lezfest?" Courtney asked.

Chloe and Loriane nodded. The three girls then proceeded to fondle each other's bodies and cupped their faces. Courtney smiled as she rubbed her hands up and down her twin sister's body. Suddenly, Loriane started getting left out. "I'm not going to get anything," Loriane said.

Courtney and Chloe smiled as they pulled their half-sister into a passionate lesbian three-way make out session. They all proceeded to swap spit back and forth between their mouths. Courtney smiled. "Chlo," she said. "You sit on the couch. I'll stand on the couch behind you and insert my cock into your mouth. Loriane, you kneel in front of Chloe and suck her off."

1,000 supereons ago...

"Are you sure we should do this?" A woman said. The woman had pale white skin, 32C breasts, slim body, blue eyes, long red hair and a 9.5 inch long cock.

"We have dedicated our work to peering into the beginning of the creation of our universe through the use of time-travel," another woman said. "Trust me Mara."

"I trust you with all my heart Natu," Mara said. Dartz Natu had caucasian skin, long brown hair, brown eyes, an average body, 34D breasts, and a 11.5 inch long cock. She had piercings on her navel, both nipples and her tongue. "The device is ready."

Natu entered the portal, created by the device. She was teleported to a place called the temporal zone, an area that existed outside of space and time. "I am in the temporal zone," she said. "Oh, I wish you could see this, Mara. The birthplace of all creation. It is beautiful."

Mara smiled. She suddenly noticed an energy surge. "Natu," she said. "There's a huge amount of chronal radiation. Your presence is disrupting the zone." Natu was then teleported to a new universe, the Darkverse.

"Finally," a voice said. "I'm finally free." Natu turned around and faced a doppelganger of herself. "My thanks." With that said, the double escaped from there. This event would become a catalyst for Natu's preparation of her double's attack on the multiverse as well as the loss of her own family. As a result of her exposure to chronal radiation in the temporal zone and the dark universe, she gained vast cosmic powers.

Present Day...

At some point, Natu presumably was able to seal her doppelganger away in an underground prison on Earth-1.

"Her imprisonment is a temporary measure," Natu said. "It's only a matter of time before she escapes." Natu spent her years preparing for this eventuality.

Meanwhile, back in the cottage...

Courtney, Chloe and Loriane were sucking and stroking each other's cocks. Courtney moaned as she stroked Chloe's head. "Wow Sis," she said. "You really are a cockloving slut aren't you?"

Loriane popped Chloe's cock out of her mouth. "You're one to talk," Loriane said. "She's not the one who touches herself, thinking about her own parents."

The girls then ignored the talk and continued facefucking each other. After a while, they all came together. They then proceeded to snuggle up against each other on the couch. Chloe then spoke. "Did you hear about Brittany Kane," she said. "Apparently she's going out with Codi Sullivan." What was happening with Caitlin?

Meanwhile, Nora was sitting on the bed. She suddenly felt a little bit sleepy. She climbed into bed and fell asleep in seconds. Chloe then thought that she would go and talk to Nora.

Nora smiled as she slept. Suddenly, the bedroom door opened and closed. Nora didn't know what or who was in the room with her. Suddenly, the unknown entity pulled away Nora's bed covers, revealing the young speedster's body.

"Ahhhh," the unknown entity moaned. "Such a nice view." The unknown entity was a ghost that lived in the forest. It then proceeded to pull out Nora's cock. The ghost then proceeded to suck on Nora's cock. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. "Nora," Chloe said. "May we come in?"

Nora woke up and stretched. "Sure," she said. The door opened, revealing the naked bodies of Chloe, Courtney and Loriane. Nora's cock twitched in excitement. "What's up?"

"Well, Chlo and Court found this abandoned bridge," Loriane said. "Do you want to come check it out with us?"