Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rena then bent the top leg so both hip and knee are at right angles. She then gently tilted Star's head back to keep the airway open. If breathing or pulse stops at any time, roll the person onto their back and begin CPR. Rena then proceeded to engage in chest compressions. She then blew air into Star's mouth.

Star then coughed and regained consciousness. Rena hugged her tight. Star hugged her friend. "You save me," she said. "Thank you."

They accessed the ship's database. "Gideon," Star said. "Activate the full spectrum scan. Activate diagnostic and self-activated repairing."

Rena checked on the other women. They were all fine. "Where are we now?" Thea asked.

"Miss Queen," Gideon said. "The location is London, England."

Star and Rena smiled as they hugged their respective parents and their respective friends and family.

At the England Building....

Summer Luv was touching herself, sitting in the stairway.

The American schoolgirl had caucasian skin, long brown hair, blue eyes, 34B breasts, and a 14.5 inch long cock.

"Ohhhhhh yessssssssss," she moaned as she stroked her cock. She spat on her hand and began to rub her saliva up and down her shaft. As she stroked her cock, she had a vibrating anal plug up her ass.

The vibrations were causing her to twitch in pleasure as she stroked her cock. She then came, spurting her futa spunk all over the floor.

"Hi honey," a voice said. Summer looked up and saw a woman. The woman had cropped blonde hair, green eyes, pale white skin, 44F breasts and a 19 inch long cock. "My beautiful little girl. I've missed you more than you could ever imagine."

Summer smiled, tears dripping from her eyes. "Mom," she said. She hugged her mother tight. Her mother, Sandra Luv, hugged her daughter tight. "I knew you were alive. I didn't want to believe that you were gone."

Sandra Luv smiled and wiped away her daughter's tears. "I'm so sorry for not being around during your graduation ceremony," she said. "I care so much about you. I always have, and I always will. Are you ready for a mother daughter sex session?"

Summer smiled and nodded. Her mother and her then proceeded to kiss each other. As they kissed, they slipped their respective cocks into each other's pussies. "Ohhhhhh mommy," Summer moaned in pleasure. "I love you so much."

Sandra Luv smiled and kissed her daughter's forehead. "Me too baby," she said. "I love you more than anything else. You're the one thing that matters the most to me. Now, I want you to do something for me."

Summer moaned in pleasure. "I'll do anything for you Mommy," she said.

"Wake up sweetie," Sandra said. "I need you to wake up."

Summer woke up. She looked around. She was sitting in her classroom, learning martial arts.

Sitting next to her was Bronze Tiger. Bronze Tiger's real name was Bernadette Travis. Bernadette had brown skin, cropped black hair, brown eyes, 34C breasts and a 14.5 inch long cock.

In the hallways....

Two unnamed schoolgirls were walking down the hallway. One of them had cropped brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin, 34C breasts and a 13 inch long cock. The other schoolgirl had caucasian skin, cropped blonde hair, green eyes, 34C breasts and a 13 inch long cock.

The blonde and brunette schoolgirls then proceeded to kiss each other and fondled each other's bodies. They're in love with each other.

They then proceeded to slip their hands down each other's skirts and began to stroke each other's cocks. The blonde girl then dropped to her knees and pulled down the brunette's panties. The blonde girl then proceeded to suck on the brunette's cock.

The blonde bobbed her head back and forth on the cock. The brunette smiled as she placed her hands on the blonde's head and began to facefuck her mouth. As the brunette facefucked her, the blonde jerks herself off.

The two girls were in a hallway that was patrolled by 5 of the toughest and dangerous bullies; the Five Fingers Of Poison.

The five were Rantipede, Naja, Stingerella, Gacko, and Toady.

Rantipede was the most patient of the five. She had cropped red hair, green eyes, pale white skin, 34C breasts, and a 13.5 inch long cock. As an animal style martial artist, she harnessed the spirit of the Centipede.

She had the following powers and abilities:

Hundred Chops: Rantipede can attack with one hundred punches delivered in rapid succession.

Superhuman Strength: Rantipede had superhuman strength enough to fight the strongest of enemies.

Shape-shifting: Rantipede can change her appearance between a human and a giant centipede.

Naja was the most silent and quick of the five. She had cropped blonde hair, blue eyes, pale white skin, 34C breasts, and a 14.5 inch long cock. As an animal style martial artist, she harnessed the spirit of the Cobra.

She had the following powers and abilities:

Strength: Naja possesses great physical strength to battle the strongest and powerful beings.

Skilled Fighter: In addition to her physical strength, Naja is also a skilled fighter.

Shape-shifting: Naja can change between her human form and a monster cobra.

Superhuman Speed: Naja has formidable speed to fight her opponents.

Superhuman Agility: Naja possesses major agility and can perform high leaps and somersaults in battle.

Superhuman Leap: Naja is able to use her legs to make a strong leap.

Energy Blast: Naja can fire a large light blue energy blast from her hand.

She had the following arsenal:

Sickles: Naja wields two sickles to attack her enemies.

Energy Empowerment: Naja can charge up her sickles with blue energy and slash at her enemies with enough force

Energy Ball: Naja's signature attack. She would put her sickles together and charge them up to generate a purple energy ball which she would slash repeatedly. She would then grab it in between her sickles and thrust it forth at her enemies.

Life Talons: On Naja's hands are fang-like nails that possess the ability to revive the dead.

Stringerella was the most amazing and hypnotic of the five. She had shoulder-length blonde hair, silver eyes, pale white skin, 34C breasts, and a 12.5 inch long cock. As an animal style martial artist, she harnessed the spirit of the Scorpion.

She had the following powers and abilities:

Strength: While her strength was not shown often outside of her monster form, Stingerella is presumably stronger than Kryptonians.

Monster Transformation: Stingerella can transform into her monster scorpion form at will, causing her human form to shatter although she can change back at will.

Superhuman Strength: Stingerella has tremendous physical strength that is enough to fight Kryptonians.

Scorpion Attack: Stingerella can unleash a swarm of scorpions.

Superhuman Speed: Stingerella can move at high speeds.

Superhuman Agility: Stingerella also has incredible agility and can use it in battle.

Superhuman Leaps: Stingerella can perform high leaps.

Superhuman Acrobatics: Stingerella has tremendous acrobatic skills which she can use in battle.

Expert Dancer: Stingerella has expert dancing skills, which she is proficient with in battle.

Scorpion Control: Stingerella can control scorpions.

She also had an impressive arsenal.

Claws: Stingerella has claws which she can use in battle.

Gakko was the most cunning and deceptive of the five. She had shoulder-length red hair, teal eyes, pale white skin, 34C breasts, and a 13.5 inch long cock. As an animal style martial artist, she harnessed the spirit of the Gecko.

She had the following powers and abilities:

Shape-Shifting: Gakko is able to transform between her human form and monster Gecko form.

Superhuman Strength: Gakko easily overwhelmed three Kryptonians.

Superhuman Speed: Gakko can strike her enemies hard and fast, easily overwhelming and knocking down Kryptonians.

Superhuman Agility: Gakko easily ducked and dodged attacks.

Energy Blasts: Gakko is able to shoot purple energy blasts from her hands powerful enough to send people flying with just three blasts.

Wall Climbing: Gakko has the unique ability to climb walls and walk on them due to having the spirit of the gecko within her.

Limb Regrowth: Whenever one of her limbs is torn off or otherwise removed from her body, Gakko can regrow it, like all lizards.

Limb Separation: Gakko can separate limbs from her body and control them.

She had the following arsenal:

Gecko Shurikens: Gakko can fling these large white shurikens (which double as her personal weapons) from her hands to stab into her enemies.

Toady was the strongest and slowest of the five. She had shoulder-length black hair, pink eyes, pale white skin, 34C breasts, and a 14.5 inch long cock. As an animal style martial artist, she harnessed the spirit of the toad.

She had the following powers and abilities:

Shapeshifting: Toady can change between her human form and monster toad form.

Superhuman Strength: Toady possesses huge physical strength and is very capable of fighting opponents.

Superhuman Durability: Toady also possesses an enormous durability, due to her hard and durable skin. This aids her in battle against the hits of enemies.

Superhuman Resilience: Toady also has formidable resilience and she uses it in battle.

Deflection: Toady can deflect her opponents' attacks with her body.

Mudball Bombs: Allows Toady to throw her warts as though they were grenades.

Toad Power: Toady's secret ability which allows her to produce a gelatinous liquid from her body that congeals into a powerful shield that is impervious to almost all attacks.

She had a powerful arsenal:

Claw Gauntlets: Toady is armed with a pair of gauntlets that have razor sharp claws for combat.

The Five Fingers Of Poison then approached the two girls. "Well well well," Toady said. "It would seem that we have two little trespassers in our area."

The blonde and brunette schoolgirls were now terrified. The Five Fingers Of Poison were notorious for gangbanging schoolgirls. The two girls tried to bargain for their safety, but the Five were relentless.

The Five Fingers Of Poison then proceeded to strip each of the girls naked, starting with the blonde and then followed by the brunette.

The Five then proceeded to fondle the two girls' bodies, jerking them off and rubbing their respective balls. The blonde and brunette schoolgirls were helpless to do anything. Naja smiled as she ordered her four fellow bullies to handcuff the two girls together.

The two schoolgirls then watched as Rantipede, Gakko, Stingerella, and Toady each stripped naked. Once naked, Rantipede and Gakko crammed their respective cocks into the blonde's mouth and throat.

"Ohhhh fuckk," Gakko moaned. "These schoolgirls are definitely learning well."

Rantipede nodded. "Let's show them what we can do," she said. Gakko nodded. The two bullies then pulled away and transformed into monstrous versions of their animal spirits.

Stingerella and Toady then followed suit and began to fuck the brunette's mouth.

Naja smiled as she watched. She watched as her fellow Fingers Of Poison fucking the two schoolgirls. The blonde and brunette schoolgirls were fucked vaginally and orally.

The four women then blasted their cumshots deep inside the two girls.

Naja smiled. "Sorry," she said as she drew a short dagger. "We can't keep witnesses."

Suddenly, they were confronted by three schoolgirls.

The three schoolgirls were Fox, Vulture, and Shark. They were each the daughters of a multi-million dollar level boss of a company.

Fox was the daughter of Walter Long. Walter Long was the CEO of Long Oil Refinery. Long was a hard working individual that taught his daughter that you can take anything you want via money.

One night, a fire broke out, trapping Long and a bunch of workers. Before the police and rescuers could help them, an explosion went off, killing the trapped individuals.

Fox had cropped brown hair, brown eyes, tanned skin, 34C breasts, and a 15 inch long cock. Fox or Fisk was the alias of Wilma Long, member of The Terrible Trio Triad. She wore the mask of a fox head.

With the spirit of the fox, Fox had the following powers and abilities:

Compass Sense: Fox can sense directions like a compass, knowing where a specific direction is.

Enhanced Durability: Her physical durability, the ability to withstand damage, is extremely high, allowing Fox to take numerous blows of internal or external assaults before succumbing to the effects. Fox can withstand bullets, grenades and low to medium explosives, survive falling from the top of tall buildings and building collapse, withstand beatings from superhumans and take getting beaten with steel rods and bars.

Enhanced Endurance: Fox can endure physical stresses beyond the capabilities of the greatest humans enabling her to do things such as operating on a "low power setting" (being able to operate efficiently for extended amounts of time), holding her breath for large periods, remain calm through stressful or painful situations, tolerate extreme hunger, unbearable thirst, and strong urges to sleep.

Enhanced Senses: Fox has extremely accurate senses, allowing her to see, hear, smell, taste, and feel better than an average human.

Enhanced Hearing: Fox can hear with amazing clarity, distance, and even frequencies outside the normal range. Her ears can pick up every single sound, can decipher layer upon layer of differing sounds/conversations, locate the source of noise or pick up a sound from a mile away in a busy city.

Enhanced Smell: She can detect specific persons, objects, substances or even places, locate the origin, and track targets with nothing but her nose. She may even be able to detect lying, sicknesses, or tumors by which hormones/smells a target excretes.

Night Vision: Fox has excellent night vision, the ability to see in low light conditions or even total darkness. Whether by biological or technological means, night vision is made possible by a combination of two approaches: sufficient spectral range, and sufficient intensity range.

Enhanced Speed: Fox can move much faster than the average human, beyond what can be emulated via natural training and with little to no maintaining. However, this power is not without any ill effects, as it can strain the body, although Fox may be resistant or even immune to the effects of high-speed travel, including acceleration, friction, g-force, inertia, etc. Fox was able to run from about 64 to 193 kph.

Enhanced Stamina: Fox's body is highly resistant to the build-up of lactic acid in her muscles, allowing her to be physically active for considerably longer periods than the average human.

Enhanced Stealth: Fox possesses incredibly extensive knowledge and skill in many types and ways of stealth tactics, enabling her to easily slip in and out of areas undetected. Her abilities in all manners of stealth are so refined she appears as mere illusions to those who have been lucky to spot her.

Fox can move throughout even the most guarded of areas and act in true discretion. Fox are highly skilled at stealth and have incredibly extensive knowledge and skill in many types and ways of stealth tactics, enabling her to easily slip in and out of areas undetected.

Enhanced Strength: Fox possess a level of strength beyond that of a normal human. At base level, Fox would be able to lift heavy objects such as cars, large boulders, vans, and most other objects that are bigger than her in size. Fox would also be able to exert great physical force from various parts of her body (prominently through her hands), sending enemies flying through walls or breaking their bones instantly with a single punch.

Environmental Adaptation: She can survive and adapt to any environment and/or condition, being able to tolerate a wide range of temperatures and levels of moisture, any amount/quality of sustenance, breathable medium, etc. with little or no discomfort.

Fur Generation: Fox has or can generate fur over her entire body, giving resistance to chilling temperatures, and/or even physical damage.

Powerful Bite: Fox has a particularly strong bite, either because of sharp fangs/teeth, strong jaw-muscles, unusual jaw-structure (mandibles of insects, beak, etc.) or some other reason. Exactly what she can bite depends on the jaw-strength, resilience of her teeth/bite-surface and the shape.

Predator Instinct: Fox possesses predatory instincts, allowing her to become masters of assassinating, hunting, manipulating, planning and tracking. Fox instantly discern all factors of any situation and manipulate them so its the most optimal and favorable for her. This makes her a master of manipulation, pursuit, and capture. This includes sensing what will happen and how adapt to it, what move a target will make, where they are headed, and effectively manipulate the target, thus causing the target to inevitably play right into her hands.

Tail Manifestation: Fox has or is able to manifest a tail (or more than one) that may also protect from rear attacks or long range attacks.

Temperature Regulation: Fox can maintain different levels of her own body temperature for extended periods of time, if not, indefinitely. She may even be able to manipulate her own body temperatures at will.

Vertical Pupils: Fox has or can generate vertical pupils in her eyes.

Lightning Bruiser: Fox is a lightning bruiser, a type of fighter that combines both sturdiness and strength, with maneuverability. As opposed to mighty glaciers where they sacrifice their maneuverability for more toughness and more strength, the lightning bruiser instead keeps all of them.

Outside the building....

Sara, Laurel, Star, Sam, Ruby, Rena, Cecile, Jenna, Kathy, Moira, Thea and Fiona arrived.

Fiona, Kathy, Star, and Rena then sensed the energy. "We are here to recruit the Five Fingers Of Poison, the Terrible Trio Triad, Master Wong Fei, and Gianna Michaels," Star said.

"Sounds good to me," Cecile said. Her and Jenna were both rubbing Star's cock.

Suddenly, they were joined by Nora Allen, Deon Owens, Bashir Malik and Alexa Rivera.

"Who the hell are you?" Jenna asked. Without any word, Nora teleported herself, Cecile, Jenna and Star somewhere else.

Deon Owens was next. She teleported herself, Sara, Laurel, and Kathy to another location.

Bashir Malik was next. Before she could react, Fiona drew an arrow and aimed it at her. "My friends," she said. "Where are they?"

Bashir smiled. "Don't worry," she said. "You'll see them again soon." With a snap of her fingers, Bashir teleported herself, Fiona, Sam and Ruby to another location.

Alexa Rivera then teleported herself, Rena, Thea and Moira to another location.

In an unknown location....

Cecile woke up and looked around. She was all alone. Star and Jenna were not around. "Hello?" Cecile cried out. "Hello? Hello? Is anyone there?"

She looked around.What is this place? she thought.

Suddenly, she was struck and knocked down by an energy blast. She looked up and saw a woman who looked exactly like her. "Hello Cecile," the woman said. "Been a long time."

"Who are you?" Cecile asked.

"Call me Dark Cecile," the woman said. "I'm the combination of all your fears, regrets and distrust."

Cecile shook her head. "No," she said. "I won't be controlled by something like you. I'm not going to let you control me."

Dark Cecile laughed. "Is that so? Maybe you should try to leave," she said. "But you are going to have to defeat me to find your friends."

Dark Cecile drew a bladed weapon. "If I were you, I would run."

Cecile ran off into the distance, a dark and twisted version of herself following her.

This was being watched by Nora Allen. "We need to ensure that the heroes and their parents are ready to face Stryker," she said. "Let's see how the others are doing."

123456...8