Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's only if we don't have any criminals or suspects in the CCPD," a voice said. A woman walked over. "Desk Sergeant Trudy Platt. I'm Constable Peck's fuck buddy and girlfriend. We've been fucking each other for almost 5 years."

Naomi smiled. "How often do you have intercourse with each other?" Naomi asked.

Sergeant Platt smiled as she pulled down her pants and guided her cockhead into Constable Peck's mouth and began to hump her face slowly and sensually. "Not that often," she said. "We've been busy with work, but whenever we both are free, I'll fuck her hard on my desk until we both cum."

Desk Sergeant Trudy Platt was 5 feet 7 inches tall, 143 lbs, natural 38B breasts, shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, caucasian skin, and a 15.5 inch long cock.

Nora nodded. "Listen," she said. "The reason we are here is to check the room where Paula Pho was. May we head there?"

Desk Sergeant Trudy Platt nodded. "Let me just unlock the door," she said. "The room is sealed off from the civilians." She pressed a button. "It's upstairs and down the hall. Room 5678."

Nora nodded. "Thanks," she said.

Sergeant Platt nodded. "I'll send two of my detectives to join you." Nora nodded and headed upstairs with her friends. Sergeant Platt smiled as she fucked Constable Peck's face harder and faster. "Ohhhhhh yessssssssss baby. I'm cumming." Sergeant Platt then came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Constable Peck's mouth and throat.

Constatable Peck then sucked Sergeant Platt's cock clean. "I love when you cum in my mouth," Peck said.

"Contact Lindsay and Upton," Platt said. "Tell them to head to room 5678."

Gail Peck nodded and walked off towards her own desk. Trudy then leaned back against her chair and stroked her cock.

In another part of the CCPD....

Detective Lindsay was assfucking Detective Upton. As she was being assfucked, Detective Upton was jerking herself off.

Detective Erin Lindsay had hazel eyes, pale skin, shoulder length dark brown hair, natural 32C breasts, and a 15.7 inch long cock. She was 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighed 121 lbs and had an athletic body.

She delivered a hard spank to Upton's asscheeks, causing the detective to squeal. "That's it baby," Detective Lindsay said. "Squeal for me. I love when you squeal."

Detective Upton whimpered softly as her ass was being plowed hard and deep. Detective Hailey Upton was 5 feet 6 inches tall, 123 lbs, had natural 34B breasts, a banana figure, blue eyes, pale skin, and long blonde hair. "You love plowing my little hole every day," she said. "Pull my hair and drill my hole harder."

Lindsay smiled. She grabbed a hold of Upton's hair and began to fuck her even harder and faster. "Ohhhhhh yessssssssss," Lindsay said. "I'm cumming." She then came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Upton's ass.

Upton moaned as she came as well, spurting her futa spunk all over the floor and her hands. "Ohhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk," Upton moaned as she felt Lindsay's cum inside her tight ass. "That feels soooooo gooooood."

Lindsay smiled and kissed Upton on the neck. "I love spending time with you," Lindsay said.

Upton nodded. She winced slightly as Lindsay pulled out of her ass. She then pulled her pants back up. "I love it too," she said. "But we need to be careful. If Sergeant Platt finds out, she could fire us."

Lindsay smiled as she pulled her pants up and buttoned them. "I won't tell anyone," she said. "Will you?"

Suddenly, Upton's and Lindsay's desk phone rang. Upton answered it. "Got it," she said. "We'll be there in a few minutes." Lindsay smiled and kissed Upton on the lips and cupped her breasts. "Remind me to pay you back later."

Lindsay smiled and lightly smacked Upton's bottom, causing the detective to whimper. "I love when you act all tough," Lindsay said. "It turns me on."

Upton smiled. "We'll then," she said. "I have an idea of what to do." She dropped to her knees, pulled down Lindsay's pants and began to suck on her cock.

Lindsay smiled and began to fuck Upton's face slowly. "Ohhhh yeahhhhh baby," Lindsay moaned. "Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum."

In response, Upton sucked and slurped silently on Lindsay's cock. The pleasure grew more. Upton popped Lindsay's cock out of her mouth and began to lick and kiss the shaft. "You know how much I love you," Upton said.

Lindsay smiled and nodded. She reached down and combed her fingers through Upton's hair. "I know," she said. "I know your relationship with Officer Burgess has been rough. But whenever you need a cock inside your young ass, you can find me."

Upton nodded. She bobbed her head up and down on Lindsay's cock and finally Lindsay came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Upton's mouth.

Back in the streets....

Iris was driving her car back home. She looked at a picture of Nora and Caitlin on her front headrest. She smiled. She then accessed her Bluetooth headset and called Caitlin's phone. The phone rang a couple of times but no one answered it. It went to voicemail.

Iris sighed deeply and drove towards her home.

Back at CCPD....

In the room....

Nora, Naomi and their friends walked into the room. The dead body of Paula Pho was lying on the floor. Nora sighed deeply and looked at Naomi.

"It's her," Nora said. "Scan her. Check anything."

Loriane and Willow, using their combined infrared vision, scanned the body. They then plugged the data into their datafinder.

THe datafinder was a device that could scan the entire body and determine how the person was injured. It also had records of the individual's biological appearance.

"Yup," Willow said. "That's her, alright. Paula Pho. Short, black hair and slightly tanned skin. Brown eyes. Average body. Natural 48DD breasts. And a 17 inch long cock."

Nora nodded. "What's the COD of the person?" Nora asked.

"Looks like a single shot to the back of the head," Willow said. "But, there's no sign of forced entry to the room. Sergeant Platt said that Pho was alone and unarmed."

Star walked over. "I checked the cameras," she said. "Apparently Pho was not only alone, she was unarmed and handcuffed."

Nora nodded. "This was staged to look like a suicide," she said. "She couldn't have shot herself. Something else happened to her."

At Nora's house....

Iris finally got home. She entered the house and tossed her jacket onto the floor. "Caitlin," she said. "I'm home." No response. "Caity? Where are you?" Suddenly, she heard the sound of someone whimpering. The sound was coming from the basement.

Iris headed downstairs to the basement. She walked down the stone stairs. It was pitch black. "Honey," Iris said. "Where are you?" The sound of someone whimpering echoed throughout the entire room. Iris could also hear the sound of squishing. It sounded like someone was being assfucked by someone else. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

The lights turned on, lighting up the area. Iris finally saw Caitlin sitting in a chair. The bioengineer looked up and smiled. "Greetings Iris," she said. "We were wondering when you would get here."

Iris then noticed a tattoo of the number one on the bioengineer's neck. She was a clone of Caitlin. "Where is my wife?" she said. "Show her to me."

The Caitlin clone smiled. Her name was Uno. "Certainly," she said. She snapped her fingers. Iris then saw a large group of Caitlin clones. They were all jerking off in a circle around a woman.

Iris then saw and realized that the woman was the original Caitlin Snow-West. She was completely naked and sucking off her clones. Whenever one of the clones came inside Caitlin's mouth, she would be replaced by another clone immediately.

Iris smiled. Caitlin had pressed the button on the machine and created an army of sexclones dedicated to fucking her holes forever. She then pulled out her own cock and began to stroke it slowly. Iris was getting more and more aroused by the second.Fuck, she thought.If I had known this would happen, I would have cloned Caitlin long ago. Iris then saw a Caitlin clone sitting nearby. Without any hesitation, she grabbed the young clone, pulled her over to her, and shoved her entire cock down her throat.

"Ahhhhhh fuck," Iris said as she fucked the clone's face. "This is the best day ever."

The clone just knelt there and enjoyed being facefucked. Iris grabbed a hold of the clone's hair and began to hump her face more vigorously.

The sound of moaning and whimpering echoed throughout the entire room. The clone was just taking it deep down her throat. Iris smiled. She then placed her hands on the clone's head and began to fuck her face harder and faster.

Iris moaned as she fucked the clone's throat. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk," she moaned as she came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside the clone's throat.

Iris then heard the sound of someone whimpering in pleasure. She looked over and saw four more Caitlin clones were fucking each other. One clone was being fucked doggy style as she was also fucking another doggy style. A third clone was standing in front of the first one and was fucking her face.

The four Caitlin clones were named Andrea, Lucy, Gail, and Gabriella. Lucy was the one being fucked and fucking her fellow clones. Lucy was fucking Gail's pussy, Gabriella was fucking Lucy's snatch, and Andrea was fucking Lucy's face.

Trapped between three of her fellow clones, Lucy's body rippled with bliss. She glistened with sweat, her hair tangled in Andrea's grip and matted to her brow. Her hips pistoned back and forth, sheathing her cock in Gail's womb with one thrust and impaling herself on Gabriella's with another.

Her sex hazed thoughts briefly turned to the dream she was having before she woke up. There too, she was fucking and being fucked, and the pleasure was double anything she'd ever endured. She felt the same now, her cock and pussy both screaming for sweet, blissful release.

The pleasure was so intense, she wanted to scream, but Andrea's cock stuffed down her throat prevented anything but muffled grunts to escape. Her drool coated the fellow clone's shaft, making it slick as it plunged past her teeth over and over again.

"Oh, fuck... Yeeeesss..." Andrea hissed, pulling Lucy's face harder onto her cock.

Gabriella was lashing her tongue against Lucy's ear, her grunts and whimpers driving the clone wild with desire. Gail's pussy gripped her cock wonderfully, and she could feel her hot sperm building in her pulsing shaft.

Her eyes winced and she let out a muffled cry, still stuffed with Andrea's cock, as suddenly her most powerful orgasm yet erupted without warning. Even after three generous helpings of semen had been milked from her raging cock, a surprisingly large amount of the creamy fluid sprayed itself into Gail's cunt.

As she came, Lucy bucked uncontrollably. Her spasming cunt twisted on Gabriella's shaft, and her cock twitched as it fired shot after shot of gooey cum. She clamped her lips hard around Andrea's dick, squeezing it in her clenched jaw as she convulsed.

Even as she came, Lucy's fellow clones didn't let up on her sweat drenched body. Gabriella wrapped an arm around her neck, pulling the girl back until her tits were scraping against Lucy's shoulders. She rammed her cock even harder in her fellow clone's snatch, greedy for her own desperate orgasm.

Meanwhile, Gail was sucking on another clone's cock, Gilly. Gail was gyrating frantically, letting out quiet whines around Gilly's cock as she grew eager for her own climax. She shivered as she felt Lucy's hot load spurting powerfully inside her.

Andrea's breathing had grown ragged, and she struggled to stay standing as her prick slammed into the back of Lucy's throat. She leaned forward weakly, supporting herself on her clone's straining shoulders.

All three of her sisters were getting close, but Lucy was oblivious to their needs. It was all she could do to hold on as she rode the orgasm of her life. Her hips slammed back and forth of their own accord, hot fluid streaming from both orifices.

Lucy's frantic thrusting soon slammed Gail's climax out of her, and she gagged on Gilly's cock as she screamed in ecstasy. Her pussy clamped hard on Lucy's slick member, and her own cock bounced against her stomach as it spurted her spunk erratically across the floor.

Andrea was next to climax, her cock curving down as it burrowed deep into Lucy's gullet. She felt the fellow clone choke around it, and spit spluttered onto her quivering thighs.

Hot gobs of cum oozed out of Lucy's tightened lips and dribbled off of her chin. Andrea was giving stifled grunts, her eyes tearing up as she squeezed them shut tight. Sweat dripped from the tip of her nose and landed in Lucy's tangled, scraggly hair.

Her orgasm spent, Gail's cunt slipped gradually from Lucy's tool, and she fell away, landing exhausted on her stomach on the ground. Lucy's cock sprang up as it pulled from Gail, splashing pussy juice on her rippling stomach.

Andrea sighed, releasing her grip on Lucy's hair and removing her spent cock from her fellow clone/sister's jaws. She fell to her knees in front of the girl, and gave her a dreamy, grateful smile, with spittle leaking from the corners of her mouth.

Lucy was still trembling as Gabriella pumped her fat cock relentlessly in her battered cunt. Her mouth hung open, her voice too hoarse to make a sound beyond strangled gasps.

She jumped when she felt fingers wrap gently around her raw phallus. Andrea gave it a firm squeeze, and leaned forward, running her tongue over the girl's tits as she began to jerk her off.

Lucy had just cum, but already she could feel another orgasm building. She moaned, licking her lips slowly. They were still covered in Andrea's thick, tangy semen.

After coating her sister's breasts thoroughly in her saliva, Andrea lifted her face to Lucy's, kissing her deeply as she continued to fist the girl's pulsing cock. Lucy sucked Andrea's tongue eagerly into her mouth, and the two made out wantonly.

They shared the remainder of Andrea's sperm, still dribbling generously from Lucy's puffy lips. The two moaned as they lapped up the salty fluid.

Meanwhile, Gabriella's hands pawed frantically at Lucy's battered torso. The tempo of her fucking was quickly building speed. Her massive prick pummelled her young sister's cunt, and she tossed her head back as her orgasm started to build. Her hands found their way to Lucy's breasts, squeezing them tightly as she went over the edge and doused the girl's insides with her seed.

Lucy tore her lips from Andrea's, wailing as she felt Gabriella's scorching cum splash against her cervix. By now, Andrea's hands were a blur as they pumped on Lucy's shaft. She came again too, firing her own cumshots over her younger sister's hands and against her glistening abs.

Gabriella had a firm grip on her sister as the two bucked against each other violently. Their bodies glistened in the darkness of the basement, coated in a thick sheen of sex and sweat.

Lucy felt as if she may pass out from the intensity of her climax. Her cunt contracted savagely around Gabriella's member, and her cock throbbed between Andrea's slick, eager fingers. Her shaft was still slippery with Gail's cum, and it made Andrea's strokes feel smooth as velvet.

Gabriella sobbed as she forced the last of her sperm into her sister's murky womb. When her cock had completely drained, she slowly eased it free, and pried her clenched fingers from Lucy's mangled tits.

As her older sister slipped away, Lucy slumped down, sitting hard on her calves. Her vision blurred, and she struggled to catch her breath.

Andrea had pulled back slightly, and mewled happily as she licked her big sis's cum off her fingers. "Mmmm... that was fun!" she said with a playful giggle.

Just then, Gail's face appeared over Andrea's shoulder. She wrapped her sister up in her arms, turning the girl's head to give her a passionate kiss on the lips.

Lucy watched as Gail's hands snaked down Andrea's body, reaching for her cock as it sprang to life once more. Still drained from her own energy sapping climax, Lucy collapsed on the floor in an exhausted heap.

Surely that's enough, now, she thought.Surely now I can sleep.

Her cock, however, had other plans. Lucy felt hands sliding over her flesh once more, and the now familiar sensation of her shaft slowly filling with blood.

"Fuck..." she sighed under her breath, as she reached out once more to grope blindly for one of her naked, horny sisters. She saw Gilly was getting a blowjob from another clone. The clone's name was Bianca. Lucy then crawled over and began to rub her hands on her sister's backdoor. She then lined up her cock with the young asshole and jammed it inside the young clone's backdoor.

Meanwhile, Iris was being fucked by three Caitlin clones. One was fucking her face, another one was pounding her snatch, and another one was drilling her ass.

Back at CCPD....

Nora was checking the area for fingerprints. "This doesn't make sense," she said. "The injury to the head doesn't match any gunshot wound. It looks more like a head-on collision with something."

There was a knock on the door. "Come on in," Star said.

Detective Hailey Upton and Erin Lindsay entered the room. "Hi," Upton said. "I'm Detective Upton. This is Detective Lindsay."

Nora nodded. "You too were talking to Pho before she died?" Nora asked.

"Yes we did," Lindsay said. "We searched her pockets. Nothing."

Nora nodded. She knelt down next to the dead body of Paula Pho. "This wasn't a gunshot wound," Nora said. "It looks more like she slammed her head against something."

Lindsay and Upton nodded. "You're right," Upton said. "There's no smell of gunpowder. Maybe she fell off the chair."

Nora nodded. "It's possible," she said.

"XS," Rena said. "I found something." Nora walked over to where Rena was. Rena was pointing at a dark red speck on the wall. "Is that blood?"

Nora sighed deeply. "Could be," she said. She pulled out her own datafinder and scanned the blood splatter. "Information retrieval, I need a DNA sample matched and correlate with known criminals."

The datafinder searched the database. Suddenly, two more detectives entered the room. "Upton," one said. "Lindsay. What's going on?"

Before they could speak, Nora spoke. "What's going on is Paula Pho was not killed by suicide. She was mentally controlled to bash her head against that wall."

Naomi nodded. "Who are the detectives working on the case?" Naomi asked.

The two new detectives walked over. "That would be us," the first detective said. "Detective Isabel Bradford and Detective Traci Nash."

Detective Isabel Bradford was 5 feet 5 inches tall, 112 lbs, had natural 40C breasts, shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, caucasian skin, and a 16.8 inch long cock.

Detective Traci Nash was 5 feet 7 inches tall, 132 lbs, had natural 34B breasts, a slim body, shoulder length black hair, brown skin, black eyes, and a 17.5 inch long cock.

"Let's head off to Paula Pho's house," Traci said as she pulled out her own cock and got Isabel on her knees. Traci then proceeded to fuck Isabel's face slowly and sensually.

Lindsay and Upton then proceeded to do the same thing. Upton dropped to her knees, pulled down Lindsay's pants and began to suck on her cock.

Nora, Naomi and their friends watched as the two sets of detectives fucked orally. Isabel and Upton moaned as they bobbed their heads up and down the cocks. Without any warning, Lindsay and Traci came hard, spurting their respective cumshots deep inside Upton's and Isabel's mouths.

Lindsay and Nash then pulled away and pulled up their respective pants. "Alright," Lindsay said. "Pho's house is within the area between Slutmore Street and Broadway Blvd."

Upton nodded. "That's a large area," she said. "Almost 30 houses. How the hell are we supposed to find out which was hers?"

1...34567...9