Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't figure out what happened. Suddenly her phone rang. It was Naomi. She answered. "Hey," she said. "What's up?"

"A vicious attack," Naomi said. "Come quick."

In the streets of Central City....

Captain Andersen was there, along with Detective Upton, Detective Lindsay, and Officer Burgess and McNally. Nora and her team flew over and landed near the area. They were all wearing their respective superhero uniforms. Captain Andersen noticed them and smiled. "Thanks for coming so fast Agent Danvers," she said.

"My pleasure, Captain Andersen," Naomi said. "What's the status?"

Captain Andersen leaned over and pulled away the cloth, revealing the lifeless bodies of the gang members. "We've got twenty four gang members dead from something," she said. "I don't know what happened, that's why I contacted you and your team."

Nora glared angrily.Naomi's team, she thought.I assembled this team. This is my team.

Naomi nodded. "We'll see what we can find," she said. The ten girls then proceeded to search the crime scene. "Initially it looks like a shootout, but there's no sign of struggle. Also the guns are in the gang members' pockets."

"Naomi, over here," Star said. "Check this out." Naomi ran over and gasped. She saw the leader of the gang members completely torn apart. "This was not done by a weapon, this was a creature that did this."

Nora walked over. "I just talked to some of the people around," she said. "Apparently a witness saw some kind of large, giant lizard attack these men."

Naomi nodded. "Did she say anything else?" Naomi asked. "Markings? Size?" Nora shook her head. "Okay. We need to find out more about this. Let's head back to our apartment building and figure it out."

Back at Dickgirl University dorm apartment building....

The ten girls were now in their respective bedrooms. Their parents were still in the living room.

Caitlin smiled as she stroked her cock. "I'm so fucking horny," she said. "I could just fuck anyone I wanted."

Kara smiled. She rolled over onto her belly and arched her back. "Then why don't you come over here and have some fun with me?" Kara asked.

In Nora's bedroom....

Both Nora and Naomi were on the bed together. They were both wearing their respective schoolgirl uniforms.

The uniforms are composed of a blouse, skirt, and a navy blue tie. They were made of polyester fabric, which was soft and lightweight. The white blouse contained a turn-down collar, short sleeves, front button closure, with a false chest pocket. The skirt was green and blue with a plaid mini pleated style, and a concealed side zipper closure. Finally came the navy blue cardigans, white knee-high socks and Classic Mary Janes shoes, which were made of black leather or patent leather, have one thin strap fastened with a buckle or button, a broad and rounded toebox, low heels, and thin outsoles.

Nora was looking through the database that the DEO had made. It had a list of all the superpowered beings in the whole multiverse. She sighed deeply. "This doesn't make any sense," she said.

Naomi snuggled up against her girlfriend and sighed. "What's wrong?" Naomi asked. Nora seemed lost in thought.

Nora sighed. "They're no creature that matches the requirements of the attacker," she said. She slumped to the side. "I don't know what to do."

Naomi nodded. She felt her girlfriend's anger. "Listen I know you are upset about Stryker," she said. "But, we are going to stop her from her plans. Now how about a little carpet munching session?"

Nora smiled and kissed her girlfriend's lips and leaned back against the bed. Naomi kissed her way down Nora's body until she reached her genital area. She lifted up Nora's skirt and pushed her panties to the side.

She then proceeded to kiss Nora's pussy lips and grazed them with her nose. Nora sighed and tilted her head back against the bed. She loved having her pussy eaten out by Naomi. The young speedster moaned as she reached down and stroked the young DEO agent's head.

"Oh yeah baby," Nora moaned as she humped Naomi's face. "Eat my wet, little cunny. Make me cum."

Naomi smiled. She then proceeded to suck on Nora's pussy lips and tonguefuck her cunt. She sucked and nibbled gently on her girlfriend's clit. "You taste so fucking good," Naomi said. "So fucking sweet and delicious."

"How about you?" Nora stammered. "How do you taste?"

Naomi smiled. "You wanna find out?" Naomi asked. "I'll help you with that." The two girls then removed their respective panties. Naomi laid Nora down on her back and kissed her lips. "You're going to enjoy this so much." Naomi then climbed on top of Nora's body, her pussy in Nora's face and Nora's pussy in her own face. "Now, I think you.....," Nora licked Naomi's pussy. "Yup. You know exactly what to do."

Nora and Naomi then proceeded to suck and slurp on each other's cunts. Both girls were now whimpering in pleasure as they both headed towards an orgasm. With muffled whimpers, the young speedster and DEO agent came hard, squirting their respective cumshots together all over each other's faces.

They then cuddled up, Nora being the little spoon and Naomi the big spoon. "How are we supposed to find out who or what this creature is?" Nora said. "We don't even know what it is."

Naomi nodded. "Listen," she said. "We can find this out. Why don't you head out. Get some fresh air."

Nora nodded. She got dressed in her superhero uniform and ran off.

In the streets of Keystone City....

Nora was walking along the street. She was still not sure what she was going to do to Stryker. Stryker had to pay for all of the teenage girls and mature women that she hurt.

Nora's anger grew stronger and more powerful. Her Mark of the Paragons glowed, indicating it was the control of the transformation. She transformed into her Dino Mode. Nora looked around and saw nothing.

She stomped towards a house. Without any problems, she smashed her way through the fence and into the garden. She looked around. She stuck her nose into the air and sniffed the scents nearby.Mmmmmmmm, Nora thought to herself.I smell something delicious. Fuck. I'm so hungry.

Nearby a civilian was eating a large sandwich with ham, turkey, beef, pork, and different types of vegetables. She took a bite and smiled. She suddenly heard a soft growl. She turned around and faced Nora.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," the civilian screamed. She dropped her sandwich and ran off.

Nora smiled. She bent over and began to eat the sandwich. She was so hungry.

Suddenly, her super hearing picked up Naomi's voice. "We need to find out what happened to that creature," Naomi said.

Nora walked off towards the direction of the team. She wanted to make sure they were okay.

"What if we can't find it?" Willow asked. "We don't even know what we are looking for."

Naomi nodded. She then sensed a change in the area. "Something or someone is coming towards us," she said. "Get ready."

The nine teens were ready. The ground shook, trees were knocked down, and rocks were tossed aside. Suddenly the giant monstrous creature appeared and roared in ferocity. "Holy shit," Rena said. "That is one big creature. What do we do?" She looked at Naomi. "Naomi?"

Naomi gulped in fear. "Only one thing to do," she said. "Ruunnnnnnnnn." The teens took off running. The giant creature roared and chased after them.

Naomi and the other girls were now running, with a giant creature chasing behind them. Naomi sensed something familiar with the creature. The way it moved, the quick turns, the energy blasts.

The young DEO agent sighed deeply. "I hope I don't regret this," she said. She stopped running and turned to face the creature. It stepped forward and growled at her, but she stood her ground.

Naomi inhaled deeply and exhaled. The creature leaned forward and roared in Naomi's face. Naomi, mustering her bravery, placed her hand on the creature's head. The creature calmed down and transformed back into Nora Snow-West.

The other girls were shocked. The dinosaur had been Nora the whole time. Nora, completely exhausted, collapsed into Naomi's arms. The ten girls flew back to the dorm apartment building.

Back in Nora's bedroom....

Nora was resting in bed. She woke up and looked around. Naomi was sitting next to her. "Hey," Naomi said.

"Hey," Nora said. "I know I should have told you about it when I first transformed, but I didn't know how to explain it."

Naomi smiled and hugged her girlfriend tightly. "You don't have to apologize for anything," she said. She then punched Nora in the arm. "Just never, ever, ever take off without telling me."

"Deal," Nora said. She got up. "I could use some training. Wanna spar?"

"One on one," Naomi said. "Loser buys pizza."

"Two pizzas," Nora said. "Extra chili peppers."

"Deal," Naomi said. She wanted to fuck her girlfriend hard first. "First things first, I haven't been inside, like deep inside your ass in a while. Fancy a little shagging?"

Nora nodded. The young speedster and DEO agent then proceeded to slowly undress each other and roll around on the bed, kissing and touching each other's bodies. Nora loved Naomi. The two girls were now completely inseparable. There was nothing that could break their relationship with each other.

Naomi then pulled away from her girlfriend and smiled. "Remember what I told you," she said. "About us having fun with each other?" Naomi was now stroking Nora's cock.

Nora nodded. She remembered it. On special occasions, she would be able to have sex with Naomi and actually fuck her face, pussy, and ass. Naomi smiled and began to suck on Nora's dick. She started with the tip and then slowly slipped the rest into her mouth.

Naomi slowly sucked and slurped silently on Nora's penis, fondling her balls while she did it. She could feel Nora's cock was getting harder inside her mouth. She loved sucking cocks, but sucking on Nora's was the best. Naomi slowly engulfed more of Nora's member until she reached her girlfriend's balls.

Naomi then proceeded to bob her head up and down as she fondled Nora's balls. She knew Nora was enjoying the pleasure. The young speedster moaned and combed her fingers through Naomi's hair.

Naomi pulled away, leaving a strain of saliva on Nora's cock. She then rubbed her pussy and began to fingerfuck herself. She was definitely ready for the fuck of her life. The young DEO agent then climbed on top of Nora's lap and positioned the young speedster's cock at her young snatch.

Without any warning, Naomi lowered herself down onto Nora's cock. It entered her young snatch and pushed against her inner parts. Both girls moaned in pleasure. Naomi smiled at her girlfriend and kissed her forehead. Nora smiled back.

"I love you Nora Snow-West," Naomi said.

"I love you too, baby," Nora replied.

Naomi smiled. "Then fuck me baby," she said. "Show me how much you love me."

Nora smiled. She leaned forward and began to suck on Naomi's breasts. She sucked and nibbled gently on the light colored nipples and encircled the aerola with her tongue.

Naomi whimpered in pleasure as she felt Nora's teeth grip her nipple. The young speedster was using her teeth to nibble on the nipple. "Fuck," Naomi said. Nora's hot mouth felt so good.

Nora smiled. She then looked up at her girlfriend and they kissed each other. Naomi then placed her hands on Nora's chest area, kneeding her breasts. Nora moaned and placed her hands on Naomi's hips and began to fuck her harder and deeper. Nora was now pounding the young DEO agent's g-spot harder than ever before. Both girls were now sweating profusely. The sensation was beyond anything either of them had felt before.

"Oh yeah baby," Naomi howled in pleasure. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard. You're so good. It feels soooooo gooooood inside me. Oh fuck yeah. I'm gonna come soon. Ohhhhh yeahhhhh."

Without any words, Naomi came hard, squirting her juices all over Nora's lap and cock. The DEO agent was so lost in her own orgasm, that she didn't notice Nora's. Nora grunted and screamed as she came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Naomi's snatch. There was so much cum, it filled Naomi's snatch and her womb.

The two girls then panted in pleasure. They kissed each other and roll over. Nora was on top of Naomi. Nora sighed and cuddled up against her girlfriend.

Naomi sighed. "So," she said. "Do you want to talk about the transformation into a dinosaur?"

Nora sighed and rolled over onto her back and sat up. "It's complicated," she said. "I think it started with the spell that we chanted in Latin. Then, there was the device that Thawne left."

Naomi nodded. "We scanned it," she said. "It wasn't made out of anything we've ever seen before."

Nora nodded. "I know," she said. "But I recognized that it was pulsating like a human heart, that's when I realized that it was some kind of energy projector. My anger towards Stryker fueled it, it emmited an energy blast which struck me. My anger became the trigger of the transformation."

"So, that's means you need to get angry to transform into your 'Dino Mode'?" Naomi asked.

"Just for the first time," Nora said. "But, the second time, I was in control of the transformation. My Mark of the Paragons glowed. That must be the new trigger of the transformation, which means I can teach the other SuperTeens to master it." Naomi nodded. She was ready to train her newly gained form.

Outside the Dickgirl University dorm apartment building....

Nora was telling the team how to gain access and control the 'Dino Mode'. "You are still human," she said. "But you have the same powers and abilities as the chosen dinosaur. You also have the same thoughts and traits, but remember to focus on who you are."

The SuperTeens nodded. "So, do we have some sort of command to initiate the process?" Fiona asked.

Nora nodded. "In time, you will be able to transform back and forth at will," she said. "But for now, it's time to 'Go Dino'."

Nora growled as she began her transformation. Her eyes grew wider. She then grew taller, roughly 30 feet long. She also became heavier than before, just over 3 tons. Two horn-like bumps then appeared on her head above the eyes. They were brightly colored. She then grew a long whip-like tail. Her skin turned bright blue with yellow under the chin to the belly and her tail included very bright black stripes.

Next were her legs. They grew larger and more muscular. Her neck grew longer into an S-shape. Her head lengthened forward. Her arms shrank to the length of three feet long, featuring two crescent-shaped talons that could be used to inflict mortal wounds to anyone who was nearby.

Finally, the claws on her legs grew; four digits on each leg, including a small first toe which did not contact the ground. Nora roared in anger at the team. She had become a Gorgosaurus.

Additionally, Nora packed a powerful bite greater than anything alive on land today can match, bearing 60 serrated, sharp teeth in her mouth, made for slicing through flesh and cracking bones. With this, she was able to consume hundreds of pounds of meat in a single bite. Nora also had an acute sense of smell as well as hawk-like eyesight. Nora roared in ferocity.

Nora also had the following powers in her dino mode;

Dermal Armor: Nora has or can generate an innate armor as a part of her body, which is resistant to attacks, harm or pain, and temperature extremes. The armor varies from obvious physical defenses, such as scales, thick skin/fur, natural shield, armor or shell, in-organic skin, etc, to bone-nodules below the skin, particularly wide/sturdy rib cage, blubber, or simply dense muscle.

Powerful Bite: Nora also has a particularly strong bite, either because of sharp fangs/teeth, strong jaw-muscles, unusual jaw-structure (mandibles of insects, beak, etc.) or some other reason. Exactly what she can bite depends on the jaw-strength, resilience of her teeth/bite-surface and her shape.

Enhanced Strength: Nora possess a level of strength beyond that of the peak members of her species and usually in her Verse. At base level, Nora would be able to lift heavy objects such as cars, large boulders, vans, and most other objects that are bigger than them in size. She would also be able to exert great physical force from various parts of her body (prominently through her hands), sending enemies flying through walls or breaking their bones instantly with a single punch.

Enhanced Endurance: Nora can endure physical stresses beyond the capabilities of the greatest humans enabling her to do things such as operating on a "low power setting" (being able to operate efficiently for extended amounts of time), holding her breath for large periods, remain calm through stressful or painful situations, tolerate extreme hunger, unbearable thirst, and strong urges to sleep.

Enhanced Durability: Nora's physical durability, the ability to withstand damage, is extremely high, allowing her to take numerous blows of internal or external assaults before succumbing to the effects. She can withstand bullets, grenades and low to medium explosives, survive falling from the top of tall buildings and building collapse, withstand beatings from superhumans and take getting beaten with steel rods and bars.

Enhanced Senses: Nora also has extremely accurate senses, allowing her to see, hear, smell, taste, and feel better than an average member of her species.

Size Manipulation: Nora can manipulate the size of anything and everything, from tiny to absolutely gigantic while retaining her physical proportions; some may be able to alter target density. Usually, strength and durability are proportional to the size assumed, but the target may gain increased abilities when growing or keep their normal ones when shrinking.

Thick Skull: Nora's skull is incredibly durable and strong, enabling powerful headbutts to no ill effect.

The SuperTeens were shocked. Nora was gigantic. "Woah," Star said. "That is awesome. I don't think even Stryker has this power."

Nora nodded. She linked her mind to the rest of the teens. "Remember what I said," she said. "You need to focus."

Naomi nodded. She concentrated. Her Mark of the Paragons glowed, indicating that she was beginning to transform.

She roared as her transformation began. Her skin turned a reddish-brown in color, with a creamy underbelly. Naomi then fell to her hands and feet. She no longer could stand upright. Her body then began to lengthen to 15.7 feet long and became 2 tons in weight. Her body was very condensed. Then a large rectangular frill sprouted from the back of her neck, faded blue with red streaks. She also sprouted a long tail. Finally, Naomi sprouted three horns; one on her snout and two above her eyes.

She looked around and couldn't believe this was happening.Oh my god, she thought to herself.I'm a Chasmosaurus. This is a fucking cool. I wonder if this is permanent.

Not at all, Nora telepathically said. Naomi got scared.Sorry if I scared you. In our dino Mode, we can communicate with each other telepathically, but only when both of us are in 'Dino Mode'.

Okay, Naomi telepathically said.How do we change back?

Same as transformation into the mode, Nora telepathically said.Just relax.

Naomi nodded and relaxed. She slowly transformed back into her human form. She couldn't believe it.

Nora then explained that Naomi had gained the same powers that Nora had in her 'Dino Mode', plus the following;

Beak Protrusion: The user either has or can generate a beak, an appendage of an animal usually found in birds. Depending of the shape of the beak, it can inflict cutting, impaling or crushing damage.

Charge!: The user is able to charge in a linear direction with superhuman speed and strength causing great destructive force. The user of this power can break through solid matter such as cement walls, iron shields, or even force fields. Multiple users together may create a stampede.