Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stryker smiled. "Because you each have tried to defeat one of these young heroes at some point in time," she said. "But you lost, because of their connection to each other."

Electrus scowled. "And," she said. "How exactly do you know this?"

Stryker smiled. "I've seen the future," she said. "You each have anger towards one of the young heroines."

Karin sighed. She had 44B breasts and a nice 13.5 inch long cock. Her pale white skin, cropped black hair, and brown eyes were stunning. "Well," she said. "Which one do we defeat?"

Stryker smiled. She had convinced the villains. "Octavia," she said. "You have been wanting revenge against Silver Canary." She handed over a vial of squid DNA. "This should give you the edge." She then headed over to Electrus. "This vial of jellyfish DNA should boost your electric powers, giving you the best chance to stop ReignStar. Scarab is going after Agent Danvers."

Karin has the state-of-the-art hunting technology in her use in hunting down her prey. Her technology consisted of a white tiger amulet, laser spear, laser shield, and laser knife. She had ice bending. "Well," she said. "Who am I after?"

"Given your powers and abilities," Stryker said. "Your target is XS."

Karin's new HYDRA armor was designed to improve her physical prowess and combat performance drastically. The armor was created by Dr. Tentacus.

She had a vast amount of other powers listed below, including Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Mobility, Superhuman Durability, Maximum Human Conditioning, Nigh-Superhuman Strength, Nigh-Superhuman Speed, Nigh-Superhuman Acrobatics, Nigh-Superhuman Endurance, Nigh-Superhuman Metabolism, Hand-to-Hand Combat, Tracking Instincts, Tactical Hunting, Guerrilla Warfare, Mysticism Intuition, Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Agility, and Feline Empathy. Stryker then gave her a vial of white tiger DNA.

"What about me?" A woman said. She had cropped brown hair, pale skin, brown eyes, 34C breasts, and a 16 inch long cock.

Stryker smiled. "You my friend Crystal Coleman aka Gecko, are targeting IceSpeed," she said. "You have a Genius-level intellect, Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Stamina, Superhuman Durability, Superhuman Agility, Superhuman Reflexes, Regenerative Healing Factor, shadow bending and a Infectious Bite. Plus this vial of Lizard DNA should boost your skills."

"Now," another woman said. "I'm left."

Stryker nodded. "You are after SuperMaid." she said. "You have a Genius-Level Intellect, Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Stamina, and Nigh-Invulnerability."

After injecting herself with a vial of Elephant DNA, her weakness is that she was unable to return to her human form. Her emotional state was also heightened making her easily confused and prone to anger. She also had fire bending. Her name was Allie Simpson. Her codename was Elephant. She had pale skin, long red hair, brown eyes, 34C breasts, and a 16 inch long cock.

The Sinful Six was back more powerful than ever. "We are now stronger than ever before," Ruleman said.

Stryker nodded. "We still have four more heroines to match," she said. "Luckily, we have four villains left."

She walked over to a woman. The woman had pale white skin, cropped black hair, brown eyes, 40C breasts, and a 16 inch long cock. Her codename was Thunderbird. Her abilities are that she had superhuman strength. Thunderbird in her own timeline was engineered to be vastly superior to the enemy males in the gender wars.

She was easily capable of overpowering powerful Kryptonians and destroying large structures. She had superhuman durability. Thunderbird was highly resistant to both physical and magical injury. She had been hit by different Kryptonians several times and had never shown any sign of injury.

She also had superhuman stamina. Thunderbird can exert herself for 24 hours or more before she even begins to show a sign of fatigue. She had a chained spiked ball with a retractable chain. She had metal bending. Stryker gave her a vial of Vulture DNA. "You are going to battle against SpeedFrost."

She then looked at the next woman. She was caramel skin, cropped black hair, brown eyes, 45DD breasts, and a 17.5 inch long cock. Her codename was Trapper. "You are going after SuperSpeed." She was a genius-level chemist. She had air bending. Trapper was able to create more sticky substances for her paste-based weaponry. Her equipment was now paste guns as well as paste bombs. Stryker gave a vial of Tarantula DNA.

The two remaining women were now left. One had dark brown eyes, long blonde hair, lightly tanned skin, 34C breasts and a 16.5 inch long cock. Her codename was Codex. She was going after BlackStar. She didn't have any powers. Her battle suit allows her flight. She also had power gloves that could fire energy blasts. She also had anti-gravity discs. Stryker gave her a vial of Crocodile DNA. She also had light bending.

The final woman had 38C breasts, pale skin, short blonde hair, green eyes, and a nice 18 inch long cock. Stryker told her that she was going after Mental Maiden. Her codename was SoundBlast. She was given a vial of Bat DNA. Her powers were a solid sound body, and sound generation. She had a sonic converter that generates sonic blasts.

She had dark bending. "Wow," SoundBlast said.

"You are now stronger than ever before," Stryker said. "Goodbye to the Fearful Four. So long to the Sinful Six. Say hello to the Toxic Ten."

In the middle of China....

There was a temple. It was the home of a totem called the Dragon Totem. It was a totem of limitless power residing within the Temple in China. It recently became the target of three former students of Master Wing Fei; Shark, Fox, and Vulture.

It was revealed that when touched, it transforms its user into a man beast based on the spirit animal they represent.

The transformation is accompanied with increased attributes such as enhanced strength and speed and even the power to manipulate their Chi, the elements and induce changes in the weather.

Back in the lake....

Nora and her team were led to the kingdom of Atlantica. 10 young mermaids swam over. "Nora," Queen Athena said. "These are my daughters; Attina, Alana, Adella, Aquata, Arista, Andrina, Ariel, Amelia, Audrey, and Aurora." She smiled. "Girls, can you tour the kingdom for our new friends?"

"Sure thing Mom," Attina said. "We'll be sure to do it."

Attina was shown to be a stunningly beautiful and attractive mermaid with long, red hair tied in a partial ponytail, teal eyes, tanned skin, and a red tail. She wore a red seashell bra and several gold accessories: a five-pointed crown resembling a sea star (like Athena's but smaller), pearl-shaped earrings, and a necklace with a light purple seashell.

Alana was shown to be a stunningly beautiful and attractive mermaid with long, black hair tied in a partial ponytail, pale white skin, dark blue eyes, and a magenta tail. She wore a purple seashell bra and several gold accessories: a five-pointed crown resembling a sea star, pearl-shaped earrings, and a necklace with a light magenta seashell.

Adella was shown to be a stunningly beautiful and attractive mermaid with long, purple hair tied in a partial ponytail, pale tanned skin, grey eyes, and an dark yellow tail. She wore a green seashell bra.

Aquata was shown to be a stunningly beautiful and attractive mermaid with long, brown hair tied in a partial ponytail, brown eyes, pale white skin and an icy blue tail. She wore an icy blue seashell bra and several gold accessories: pearl-shaped earrings, and a necklace with a light pink seashell.

Arista was shown to be a stunningly beautiful and attractive mermaid with long, blonde hair tied in a partial ponytail, light blue eyes, pale white skin, and a rose red tail. She wore a red seashell bra and several gold accessories: pearl-shaped earrings, and a necklace with a light purple seashell.

Andrina was shown to be a stunningly beautiful and attractive mermaid with cropped, blonde hair, teal eyes, pale white skin and a dark purple tail. She wore a dark purple seashell bra and several gold accessories: a pink crown, pearl-shaped earrings, and a necklace with a light purple seashell.

Ariel was shown to be a stunningly beautiful and attractive mermaid with long, red hair, pale white skin, green eyes, and an aqua green tail. She wore a purple seashell bra.

Amelia was shown to be a stunningly beautiful and attractive mermaid with long, black hair tied in a green ponytail, pale white skin, green eyes, and a light pink tail. She wore a pink seashell bra.

Audrey was shown to be a stunningly beautiful and attractive mermaid with long, navy blue hair, teal eyes, tanned skin, and an aqua green tail. She wears a purple seashell shirt and several gold accessories: seashell-shaped earrings, and a hairpin with a light purple seashell.

Aurora was shown to be a stunningly beautiful and attractive mermaid with long, red hair tied in two pigtails, olive skin, light brown eyes, and an aqua green tail. She wears a light blue seashell shirt and several gold accessories: starfish-shaped earrings, and a necklace with light purple seashells.

The girls were shown the palace of Atlantica. Attina, Alana, Adella, Aquata, Arista, Andrina, Ariel, Amelia, Audrey, and Aurora led the schoolgirls past different buildings.

They first swam to the Conservatory of Sorcery. This was a school in Atlantica, led by Queen Athena. As the name suggested, it was a place for students who were interested in studying sorcery. It boasted a diversity of students, such as normal mermaids and futanari mermaids.

The mermaids then led the young schoolgirls off towards an abandoned coral reef. The schoolgirls then proceeded to pair off and kiss a mermaid. Willow, Star, Nora, Naomi, Chloe, Courtney, Loriane, Rena, Kathy and Fiona paired up with Attina, Alana, Adella, Aquata, Arista, Andrina, Ariel, Amelia, Audrey, and Aurora respectively.

Back in Kara's house....

Alex was buttfucking her sister Kara hard and deep. The young Kryptonian was already soaking wet with excitement and pleasure as she was pounded by the DEO director's cock. Meanwhile Laurel was buttfucking her sister Sara in front of the two. Laurel delivered a hard spank to her sister's butt and Alex followed suit.

Sara and Kara were both a finger's distance from each other. The cautious of their minds was thrown away. They leaned forward and kissed each other passionately. Laurel and Alex smiled as they assfucked their own sisters hard and deep.

Alex moaned as she tightened her hold on Kara's hips and began to fuck her even harder and faster. "Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh baby," Alex moaned. "I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg." She then thrusted hard and came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside her adoptive sister's ass.

Laurel then followed suit and came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Sara's ass. Once they were done, they pulled away and smiled as they watched Kara and Sara 69 each other, felching the cum out of each other's rear ends.

Alex and Laurel then proceeded to suck each other off, sixtynining together side by side with their respective sisters.

Back in the lake....

The twenty girls then proceeded to swim around in the deep waters together. Adella smiled. "So," she said. "You're the SuperTeens. And you're the only ones who can stop Stryker and her forces."

Nora nodded as she swam next to Adella. "Yes," she said. "We need to ensure that everyone is safe and protected. Can you help us out?"

Adella sighed deeply. "We mermaids must stay in the waters," she said. "It's our home. But, if you ever need any help, we will be there."

Nora nodded. "Thank you so much," she said. "You wouldn't mind sending us back to the surface?"

Adella smiled and nodded. She waved her hands and teleported the ten girls back to the shores of the lake. "I must return to my home," Adella said.

Nora nodded. "Will I see you again?" Nora asked.

Adella smiled and kissed Nora's cheek and then her lips, passionately making out with the young speedster. "Maybe," she said. "I wish you nothing but the best, Nora Snow-West. May your fight be won quickly and efficiently." Her and the other mermaids then swam off into the depths of the lake.

After a while, Nora, her friends, and future daughters teleported back to Central City.

Back in Central City....

The 10 girls headed back to Kara's house. "Now," Nora said. "We don't tell anyone that we are the Dino Warriors. Especially our parents. Agree?" The other girls nodded in agreement.

Suddenly, Nora saw a bright light flying towards them. The bright light sped towards the young schoolgirls. It then collided head-on with them, engulfing them in the light.

Nora, her friends, and future daughters saw multiple different types of creatures. They were unlike anything they had seen before.

"What is going on?" Fiona asked. "What does this all mean?"

Suddenly the light dimmed and vanished. The 10 girls were now in the Spirit World.

Nora shrugged her shoulders. She tried to unleash an electrified blast, but nothing happened. "We're in some location that prevents elemental powers," she said.

Suddenly, the 10 girls were knocked down by a giant dragon eel spirit. Nora tried to get up, but she couldn't. She then saw a creature walk over to them before she collapsed in exhaustion.

4 hours later....

Nora awoke and looked around. She saw her future daughters and friends were all alright. She then looked around and saw a creature kneeling over her.

The creature collected a vial of water and poured it on Nora's injuries. "It's okay," the creature said. It was the spirit of an Aye-aye. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"What is that water?" Nora asked weakly.

"It is spirit water," the spirit said. "It is water imbued with spiritual energy, providing it with special healing properties. It is often taken from sources where spiritual energy is considered to be particularly strong."

"Where are we?" Nora asked.

"This is the Spirit Wilds," the spirit said. "It encompasses all uninhabited territories on Earth. They are considered dangerous to humans, as the wilds were home to spirits in the mortal realm."

"However, the majority of the spirits returned to the Spirit World before the Elemental Being Mayra closed the spirit portals and effectively separated the spirits from the physical world. With the spirits gone, humans left the protection of the giant turtles and settled in the largely uninhabited wilds, which was eventually developed into the 10 elemental nations."

The spirit then healed the other girls and led them through the Spirit World. They headed towards a large field. In the field, the schoolgirls saw a large tree.

A young woman named Rhan appeared in spirit form. She looked just like Nora. She then proceeded to explain about the tree. The Tree of Time was an ancient tree located in the Spirit World, centered between the two spirit portals that led to the North and South Poles of the mortal realm. During Harmonic Convergence, Elemental Being Mayra imprisoned Reina in the tree to prevent darkness from enveloping the world.

"Okay," Fiona said. "This is great. But what does this have to do with us?"

A bright light appeared and Rhea appeared in front of the girls. "Hello again my friend," she said to Nora.

Nora smiled. "What is an Elemental Being?" She asked.

Rhea smiled. "The Elemental Being State is a defense mechanism," she said. "Designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge of all the past Elemental Beings. The glow is the combination of all your past lives, focusing their energy through your body. In the Elemental Being State, you are at your most powerful, but you are also at your most vulnerable. If you are killed in the Elemental Being State, the reincarnation cycle will be broken and the Elemental Being will cease to exist."

Rhea snapped her fingers and teleported Nora, her friends and future daughters back to Central City.

Naomi looked at Nora. "What," she said. "What did she mean by that?"

Nora sighed. "Rhea and I are bonded to each other," Nora said. "I need to learn and master my elemental abilities."

Rena nodded. "The 10 elements," she said. "Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, Darkness, Light, Ice, Electricity, Metal and Shadow."

The Elemental Being Cycle was depicted as follows: Fire, Electricity, Light, Wind, Ice, Water, Darkness, and Earth. Shadow was part of Darkness and Metal was part of Earth.

Void was part of Darkness, and Energy was part of Electricity.

The Elemental Being Cycle also determined the order in which each Elemental Being was supposed to learn the bending disciplines. The power which the Elemental Being was born with identified the first element that is to be mastered.

Nora smiled. "Let's head back to Kara's house," she said. They headed back to the house.

They returned to the living room where the mothers were sitting.

Caitlin and Iris hugged Nora tightly. "I'm so glad you are safe," Caitlin said.

Nora pulled away from her parents. "Mom," she said. "I'm the Elemental Being."

Caitlin and Iris were both confused. "What is that?" Iris asked.

Rena smiled. "The Elemental Being is basically a person," she said. "That protects the Multiverse using the disciplines of the 10 elements."

Iris nodded. "In that case," she said. "We should help you master your electricbending."

4 hours later in the backyard....

Caitlin smiled. There are five levels of each type of elemental bending. The levels of electricbending and the abilities of those levels are the first to master," she said.

Nora nodded. "Okay," she said. "But who is going to teach me?"

An electric blast surged forward, Gail and Gina Willis appeared. Nora hugged her two friends. Caitlin smiled.

"Gail and Gina Willis possess the same power of electricbending," Caitlin said. "They will train you."

Gail and Gina nodded. "There is energy all around us," Gail said. "The energy is both yin and yang; positive energy and negative energy."

"Only a select few manipulators can separate these energies," Gina said. "This creates an imbalance. The energy wants to restore balance and in a moment the positive and negative energies come crashing back together. You provide release and guidance, creating lightning."

Gail and Gina stood on either side of Nora. "The lowest level of electricbending is Novice," Gail said.

Gina nodded. "The first technique we will teach you is electric rings and arcs," she said. "You use spinning kicks or sweeping arm movements to create rings and arcs to slice larger, more widely spaced, or evasive targets."

Nora tried to learn the technique, but couldn't. Gail and Gina told the girls that there was a electricbending master in the Western hemisphere.

Caitlin smiled. "Sweetheart," she said. "The Elemental Being must be compassionate towards all people, and the only way to do that is to live with them. The Elemental Being must experience sadness, anger, joy, and happiness. By feeling all these emotions, it helps you understand how precious human life is, so you will do anything to protect it."

Gina and Gail nodded. They then left. Willow was still nervous about watching porn.

In the middle of Central City....

A Sabre GT drove by, almost hitting a woman. Following the speeding car, 6 FBI Ranchers and 6 motorcycles were chasing after the car.

The motorcycles had one police officer per motorcycle. Each of the FIB ranchers had 4 officers. All of the officers had the power of metalbending.

In addition to manipulating wires attached to the spools on their backs, metalbending police officers could make use of metal wires dispersed throughout Central City. Officers could maneuver through streets by attaching a wire from their spools to a stationary wire, propelling through the city in a similar fashion to vine swinging.