Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara thought for a moment before speaking. "What about coming over to my house for lunch?" Kara leaned forward. "My wife Alura is home and she makes the best meals in the world."

Caitlin smiled. "That sounds like a great idea," she said as she turned the corner and headed towards Kara's house. They reach the house and they head inside the house. The house was silent. Kara was wondering where her wife and daughter were. As they headed towards the direction of the living room, they heard the sound of someone moaning in pleasure. They entered the room and gasped at the sight before them. Alura was sitting on the couch, her pants and panties down around her ankles. Her cock was buried deep inside Willow's pussy. Willow was still wearing her cheerleading outfit.

Kara couldn't believe this was happening in front of her. Her wife had a toned body, although not as much as Kara, due to her Kryptonian genetics. She had smooth tan skin and long wavy chestnut brown hair and 36DD boobs. She also has a MILFtastic body that the younger girls just drool over. She would often wear clothing that emphasizes her deep cleavage and got off on other women staring at her melons. She had a thick 12.5 inch cock and both her right and left labia were pierced. She was a good squirter and could produce a good amount of tasty femme cum.

Willow was slightly different. The 18 year old's tight, toned body is one of the only traits that her Kryptonian parents have passed on to her. She had dirty blonde hair and is rather flat-chested with a 36A chest. She loved her toned four-pack stomach and had two bellybutton piercings, one through the top cleft and one through the lower cleft. She was relatively inexperienced sexually amongst Nora's group of friends and had the smallest cock at 7.5 inches. Her friends playfully teased her about that, but it didn't stop them from sucking and fucking it. One curious thing about Willow's cock was that she experienced an intense tingling whenever she came from her cock, almost as if her cock wanted to grow.

"Fuck me mommy," Willow screeched as she bounced on her mom's lap. "Fuck your little girl. Fuck me hard and deep. You like fucking your little cheerleader?"

Alura kissed her daughter's lips and placed her hands on her daughter's hips. "Oh yes baby," she said as she humped her daughter. "Your pussy feels soooooo gooooood wrapped around mommy's cock. Do you like how mommy's cock feels inside your young, little Kryptonian pussy?"

Willow moaned. "Fuck yeah," she said as she rode her mom's cock. "I love when you fuck me. You are the best mom in the world. You are so much better than Kara. Oh fuuuuccccckkkk Mom. I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg." With that said, Alura came deep inside her daughter's pussy, filling her up. Willow collapsed in Alura's arms, exhausted from her orgasm.

Kara cleared her throat, causing her wife to stop and look at her. "Oh," Alura said as she realized her wife was looking at her. "Hi honey. I was just teaching Willow how to sit on mommy's lap."

Kara didn't believe that for a moment. "The three of us are going to have a long talk," she said. "For now, go get ready. We have guests here." Alura nodded and carried the unconscious Willow off upstairs to her own bedroom and closed the door behind them.

Caitlin shook her head. "Things like this happen, Kara," she said. "It's natural."

Kara sighed. "It's my fault," she said as she slumped to the floor. "I'm always too busy with work and being a superhero. I'm a horrible mother."

Caitlin hugged her friend tightly. "You're a great mother," she said as she rubbed Kara's shoulder and back. "Willow just has needs. Our daughter is the same."

Kara nodded before she stood up from the floor. "Anyways," she said. "Let's start with the appetizers; deep-fried button mushrooms dipped in scotch bonnet and pineapple hot sauce."

The women were all eating the appetizers and talking about the different things that were going on in their own lives.

"Alex," Caitlin said. "Did you know that my daughter had a sex journal?"

Iris was drinking wine and spat it out. "What?" She looked at Nora. "You made a sex journal? When?"

Nora blushed slightly. "I created it when I first started going to Dickgirl University," she said as she reached into her purse and pulled out a small, brown notebook. "I wrote down things about each of us. Me included."

Caitlin smiled. "May I read it?" Nora hesitated for a moment before handing the journal over to her mother. Caitlin opened the notebook and began reading. Each of the women were listed in the contents. For each woman, Nora had mentioned her thoughts on the person, and then a sex rating. Caitlin started with the first one. "My name is Nora Snow-West. Even though this is my journal, I still mention myself. I have been masturbating to the thought of being fingerfucked by my classmates. No sex rating obviously, because I can't have sex with myself."

"Carry on Cait," Iris said. "Who's next?"

Caitlin smiled at her wife. "You are," she said. "My mother is Iris Snow-West. She is a loving, caring mother, but can be a bit on the stern side. She loves having the other girls take her BBFC (Big Black Futanari Cock). I fantasize about deepthroating her cock while she is taking a shower. Sex rating: 5/10."

Kara gulped as she looked at Iris. "Wow," she said. "I can't believe your daughter wants to deepthroat your cock."

Iris smiled at her daughter and patted Nora's head. "Well of course," she said. "She's mommy's little girl."

Caitlin continued to read the notebook. "My other mother is Caitlin Snow-West," she said. "She is also a loving and caring mother, but is more of a free spirit. She's always open to trying new things sexually. She loves getting naughty with me and my friends. I fantasize about her fucking me hard against my bedroom door until we both cum, her filling my pussy with her cum. Sex rating: 8/10."

Alex smiled. "Well," she said. "That's a great way to show your love. I wish I was fantasized about."

Caitlin pointed at the notebook. "She mentioned you as well Alex," she said. "I have made many friends and their moms are great sex partners as well. My girlfriend's mother is Alex Danvers. She possesses a keen scientific mind and likes researching the biology of futanari women. She loves having her foreskin played with. I have fantasized about her since I first met her. Sex rating: 4/10."

Alex looked at Nora. "Is that true?" She asked. Nora smiled and nodded.

Suddenly Sara, Laurel, Star, Sam, Ruby, Rena, Cecile, Jenna, Kathy, Moira, Thea, Eliza, Naomi and Fiona arrived. Kara had invited them over for lunch.

Caitlin continued to read the notebook. "It mentions all of us," she realized. "My girlfriend's other mother is Eliza Danvers. She is the wife of Alex Danvers. I have wanted her to facefuck me and cum inside my throat. Sex rating: 2/10."

Eliza was speechless. She couldn't believe this was happening. Caitlin cleared her throat and coughed. She then coughed again. "Fuck," she said, struggling to talk. "I think I have to get a drink of water. Naomi, why don't you continue reading it?"

Naomi nodded, took the notebook and read it. "My favorite person in the whole world is Naomi Danvers," she said. "She is 18 years old, the daughter of Alex and Eliza Danvers. She has a slight tan and a slim figure with a nice booty. She has medium length dark brown hair with red highlights that she likes to style in a ponytail. She has 34C boobs. She is my girlfriend and possibly future wife. She has a sexy 9.5 inch cock but isn't all that girthy. She is uncircumcised and suffers from phimosis, so even when fully erect, her foreskin completely covers her cock. She loves having other girls play with it and is interested in docking, which is when two uncircumcised cocks are placed side by side and then slid into the other's foreskin, with other uncircumcised girls. I love fooling around with her and 69ing with her. Sex rating: 10/10."

Alura sat down next to her wife and daughter. The group of women then looked at Nora, who was currently sitting in silence. After a while, Kara cleared her throat, causing everyone to look at her. "We should probably eat lunch before it gets cold," she said. "We can talk about Nora's journal after in the living room."

The women all agreed and followed Kara into the dining room where all the food was. Nora then noticed that there was no plate for her, Naomi, Willow, Rena, Kathy, Star, Chloe, Courtney, Loriane, or Fiona. She turned to face Caitlin. "Mom," she said. "Where's our plates?" Caitlin smiled.

"Sweetheart," she said. "You girls don't need plates. Your meal is underneath the table. Now be a good girl and get under there."

Nora pouted. "But Mommy," she began to say before Iris interrupted her.

"Don't make a fuss, Nora Snow-West," Iris said, calling Nora by her full name. "Listen to your mother and get under the table." Nora nodded and followed her friends as the ten of them crawled under the table. They noticed there were pieces of paper with their names on them. They positioned themselves in front of the papers and waited for their meals.

Caitlin looked down at Nora and saw that she was right in front of her lap. Nora had a feeling of what she and her friends were going to be eating. Her mother stroked her hair. "What would you like for lunch sweetie?" Caitlin asked. "Something thick and creamy? Or would you like something more liquid?"

Nora smiled at her mother. "Thick and creamy for eating," she said. "The liquid for drinking." Caitlin smiled.

"That's my beautiful daughter," Caitlin said as she pulled down her pants and panties, revealing her cock and pussy. The other mothers did the same. "Lunch is served. Enjoy your meal, girls."

Without any hesitation or word, Nora and her friends began bobbing their heads up and down their respective mothers' shafts. For Chloe, Courtney and Loriane; they slurped on each other's cocks.

Caitlin smiled and looked at Alex, who was currently getting her cock sucked on by Naomi. "How've you been doing, Alex?"

Alex smiled as she reached down and stroked Naomi's hair. "Things have been going well," she said as she tried to speak while her daughter was sucking her off. "My wife and I have been working on a garden."

Caitlin gasped when she heard that. "You have a garden," she said. "That's so cool."

Alex smiled. "It's just something I love to do," she said. "I have planted some vegetables and herbs. A few chilies. Sometimes I just want to work on the garden for a few minutes, but I end up working on it for 2 hours. I also have a plant that is very special."

Caitlin tilted her head sideways. "How so?" She was interested in this new plant.

Alex moaned softly as she felt Naomi's mouth wrap around her cock. "I don't know much about it," she said. "Hold on a second. Let me check on my cell phone." She moaned louder. "Fuck. Naomi doesn't want to stop sucking. Shit. Sweetheart. Slow down. Let mommy catch her breath." Naomi nodded and slowed down her sucking. "That's a good girl. Here it is. The place where I got it from. I'll send you the information, and you can see it for yourself."

Caitlin nodded as she caressed Nora's head. "How are things going with your little cocksucker?" Nora was sucking from Caitlin to Iris.

Alex smiled as she caressed Naomi's hair. "Mommy's little cocksucker has been a good girl," she said. "Haven't you baby?" Naomi nodded as she sucked Alex's cock. She sucked Alex, then Eliza and then back to Alex. "Her oral skills have improved greatly. Every single night, while I read a story to her before bedtime, she will be sucking on my cock."

Caitlin smiled. Sara then spoke as Star bobbed her head up and down her shaft. "How often does she suck you off?"

Alex smiled and leaned back against the chair. "Every morning when she wakes up and every night before she goes to bed," she said. "We ensure that before it, we conduct some foreplay."

Caitlin nodded. "What kind of foreplay?"

Alex picked up her phone. "Let's see," she said as she looked at her phone. "I made a note of the kinds of foreplay we engaged in. My favorite is when she has finished taking a shower and goes to her room. She'll get on all fours and take a picture of her ass in the air, showing off her pussy and butt. She'll then send me the picture with the caption saying 'The property of Alex Danvers'. I was so turned on by that picture that I ended up cancelling my meeting, headed home, and fucked her against her bed. I held her in my arms and kissed her lips as we fucked. When I was about to cum, I pulled out and came on her belly."

Sam, Cecile and Thea told similar stories as Rena, Kathy and Fiona sucked them off, respectively.

"The gym teacher told me that our daughter is part of the soccer team," Sam said as she stroked Rena's hair.

Kara moaned as Willow sucked and slurped silently on her mother's cock. "My little cocksucker is going to have to be punished for her bad behaviour," she said as she patted Willow's head. "Maybe no blowjobs for a week."

Cecile smiled as she felt her daughter's lips wrap around her cock. "Well," she said. "My little cocksucker is going to join the basketball team." She turned to face Fiona's parents. "What about your little slut?"

Thea smiled as she caressed her daughter's head. "My little cocksucker is going to be in the rugby team." She moaned as she felt her daughter's head bob up and down her shaft. She turned to look at Caitlin. "Our daughters are little sluts aren't they?"

Caitlin smiled as she caressed Nora's head. "Yes they are," Caitlin said as she patted Nora's head. "They're mommy's little cockwhores. Oh baby. Mommy's gonna come soon. Keep on sucking. You want mommy's cum? Tell me you want mommy's cum."

Nora looked up at her mother. "I want mommy's cum," she said.

"Good girl," Caitlin said as she jerked herself off. "Where do you want mommy's cum?"

Nora smiled. "In my mouth," she said. "I want you to glaze my throat with your cum."

Caitlin nodded and began to tap her cock against Nora's tongue. With a scream, she plunged her entire cock down Nora's throat and came deep inside her mouth. Nora, being the good girl, gulped it all down. Her friends did the same thing.

Kara smiled and laid back against the chair. "I think we should probably head back to the living room and talk more with our special treasures," she said. The other mothers agreed and led their own daughters back to the living room. They all sat in silence.

Kara broke the silence and spoke. "So Nora," she said. "You wrote about each of us in your porn diary."

Nora nodded. "Each of you makes me feel excited and happy," she said. "I love each of you and I'm happy to know all of you."

Kara hugged the young speedster tightly. "We feel the same way about you Nora," she said. "We're so close to each other, we're like family."

Star then crawled over to Nora. "Can I ask you a question?" Nora nodded. Nora loved Star.

"Sure thing pencil dick," Nora said, giggling to herself. "What's up?"

Star inhaled and exhaled. "Okay," she said. "Here it is. My mothers were wondering if Iris could let them give her a blowjob."

Nora smiled and nodded. She turned to face Iris. "Mom," she said. "Star said that her parents want to give you a blowjob."

Iris smiled as she looked at Sara and Laurel. The Lances were beautiful. Sara was the younger of the two. "Does she love getting pounded and stuffed by BBFC (Big Black Futa Cock)?" Iris asked Star.

Star smiled. "Both of them do," she said. Iris looked at Laurel.

Laurel nodded. "Me and Sara love BBFC," she said to Iris. "We frequently are involved in groupsex activities with the Horton family."

Iris smiled as she unbuttoned her pants. "Well," she said as she pulled her pants down, revealing her panties. "I would love you to come over here and suck on my cock. Who wants to be first?"

Laurel smiled. "Since I'm older," she said as she knelt down in front of Iris. "I'll go first. Sara might not be able to handle it." Laurel grabbed Iris's panties and pulled them down, causing her BBFC to pop out. "Holy Fucking Shit. That's huge." Laurel tried to wrap her hand around the shaft. "I can barely wrap my hand around it. I don't think this is going to fit in my mouth." She looked up at Iris. "I don't know about this. You have a really big cock."

Iris smiled. "Let's try," she said. "Start with just the tip, and then work your way down the shaft."

Laurel nodded. "Iris," she said. "Even though I have deepthroated cocks before, I've never had anything this big in my mouth."

Iris nodded. "We'll just take it slow," she said. "Why don't you start with licking my cock glans?"

Laurel nodded and pulled back Iris's foreskin. Iris's glans was a lighter brown color. Laurel then lowered her mouth down and began to lick the glans.

Iris moaned in pleasure. "That's it Laurel," Iris said. "Take it nice and slow. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk. That feels soooooo gooooood."

Meanwhile Star turned to face Cecile and Jenna. "I've never been tagteamed by two dark skinned women before?" Star said. "Could you help me with that?"

Cecile smiled. "Of course you can," she said. Star smiled, crawled over to Cecile, pulled down her pants and panties, and began to suck on her cock. Cecile moaned softly in pleasure as Star bobbed her head up and down her shaft.

Cecile smiled and nodded at Jenna. Jenna reached under Star's skirt, pulled down her panties and began to rub her pussy lips before leaning forward and eating the schoolgirl's pussy. Star whimpered in pleasure as Jenna's tongue caressed her folds.

Kathy was rubbing her hands up and down her body. Right now, she wanted something more. She grabbed Fiona and kissed her lips.

Fiona was taken by surprise but she still enjoyed the make out session. She pressed her body against Kathy's and they both laid down on the floor and started to shove their hands down each other's skirts.

Caitlin and Nora smiled and noticed that Thea and Moira were both looking at them. The four of them then proceeded to kiss each other.

Thea made out with Caitlin. Thea loved kissing girls. Caitlin slipped her hand down Thea's pants and began to rub her cock.

"Thea," Caitlin said. Thea nodded. "Nora told me that you can suck your own cock?" Thea nodded. Caitlin smiled and began to speak. "Could you teach me how to suck my own cock?"

Thea smiled. "I'd be happy to teach all of you," she said.

Caitlin nodded and kissed Fiona's mother. Meanwhile, Moira was having a passionate make out session with Nora. Nora couldn't believe how good this was. The two of them were dry humping each other while making out.

Kara, Alura, Willow, Sam, Ruby, Rena, Chloe, Courtney, and Loriane watched as the other women moaned in pleasure as they enjoyed the pleasure they were partaking in.

Kara smiled. "If you can't beat them," she said as she took Loriane's hand. "Join them." Loriane nodded and locked eyes with Rena. Rena was beautiful. Rena climbed on top of Loriane's body and sat on her face. Loriane began to eat Rena's pussy. Kara, wanting to join the fun, spread Loriane's legs and began to eat her out. Rena moaned as she reached down and fondled Loriane's breasts.

"Oh fuck," Rena said. "Her tongue feels soooooo gooooood inside my pussy. She hit my G-spot with every single flick of her tongue." Rena leaned back and moaned louder as she was eaten out by her new friend.

Alura looked at her daughter and kissed her lips before heading over to Sam and Ruby. Sam was a stunning beauty. Ruby was just as beautiful. Alura and Sam then slipped their hands down Ruby's pants and began to rub her pussy. Ruby moaned as she felt their hands graze her pussy lips. At the same time, Willow, Chloe and Courtney were dry humping each other. Willow had her left leg over Chloe's shoulder. Her pussy was rubbing against Chloe's thigh while Courtney was grinding against her back.

1...56789...13