Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Naomi said. "What a huge cock you have, Miss."

Miss Applebee smiled. "The better to fuck nasty little girls like you two," she said. With that said, Nora began to suck on Miss Applebee's cock. Naomi smiled and began to make out with her teacher. The teacher moaned softly as she made out with Naomi. She enjoyed how the young schoolgirl's young mouth felt wrapped around her cock. "Come on honey. Don't hog the cock to yourself. Let your friend have some fun with it too."

Nora nodded and began to feed the cock into Naomi's mouth. "Does that feel good Miss?" Nora said as she stroked Miss Applebee's cock while Naomi sucked on it.

Miss Applebee nodded and moaned as the two girls sucked and slurped on her cock. Suddenly, they heard someone knock on the door. "Holy Shit," Miss Applebee said as she hid the pictures. "You two. Hide underneath my desk. Don't make a sound." Nora and Naomi nodded and ducked underneath the desk. As soon as they did, the door opened and in walked Miss Sylvia Stanton, Miss Gloria Goulding, and Miss Susan Sullivan.

"How are you doing today Angela?" Miss Goulding said as she sat down in the chair. "Classes are going well?"

Miss Applebee nodded. "I can't complain about the students Gloria," she said. "These girls are very good at learning. I see no reason to think otherwise."

Miss Stanton sighed. "Well," she said as she pulled out a record of conduct. "There's been some problems with two students in particular, Nora Snow-West and Naomi Danvers."

Miss Applebee nodded as she caressed Nora's and Naomi's heads. "What about them?"

Miss Stanton smiled. *I know you have been affectionate with these two girls," she said. "However, a troubled parent contacted the university and said there was a threesome with their daughter and the two girls."

Miss Applebee gasped as she pushed Nora's head down on her cock, while Naomi was sucking her balls. "What happened?" Miss Applebee was unaware of any of these things.

Miss Stanton shook her head. "We don't know much about it Angela," she said. "The young girl, who will remain anonymous, for her protection, told her mother that Nora and Naomi were......uuu mmm...... spit roasting her. They both fucked her hard and deep."

Miss Applebee nodded. "I will have a talk with them," she said as the other teachers began to leave.

"Make sure you tell them that they can't be doing this with random people," Miss Goulding said. "This is Dickgirl University, not Slut School."

Tanya Apperson shook her head. "Angela," she said. "We both know you have a sexual relationship with the two girls, especially Nora."

Miss Applebee smiled. "Well," she said as she stroked Nora's head and began to hump her face slowly, but deeper. "You can't really blame me."

Tanya nodded. "I'm not blaming you Angela," she said as she sat down on the chair. "Fuck. I'm horny. Do you mind if I pull out my cock?"

Miss Applebee smiled. "Not at all," she said. Nora and Naomi then watched as Dean Apperson pulled out her own cock. Nora and Naomi then proceeded to get onto their hands and knees. They were side by side, Nora's face towards Naomi's backside, and vice versa. Nora and Naomi then proceeded to kiss and lick Apperson's and Applebee's cocks, respectively before plunging them inside the other girl's backdoor. This continued until Apperson came. She stood up, pulled her pants up and left.

After Dean Apperson left, Nora and Naomi popped out from underneath the desk. "We're sorry about what we did to that girl," Nora said but Miss Applebee shook her head.

"I know you both are sorry," Miss Applebee said. "Right now I think we should probably continue our little game."

Nora and Naomi nodded and continued to suck on their teacher's cock. Nora bobbed her head up and down the shaft while Naomi sucked on the balls. Miss Applebee moaned in pleasure as the two young schoolgirls sucked her off.

"Ohhhhhhhh yessss," Miss Applebee moaned as she came, shooting her cumshot onto the faces of the two schoolgirls. Nora and Naomi then proceeded to kiss her and each other, licking the cum off.

"That was fucking wild," Naomi said. Miss Applebee nodded in agreement.

"I'm not done with you two yet," Miss Applebee said. "Bend over my desk." Naomi and Nora nodded. They bent over the desk. Miss Applebee then proceeded to pull down the girls' panties. "Oh fuck. I just want to fuck you both."

Nora and Naomi smiled. They then proceeded to undress themselves. "Older woman...younger girl...," Nora said. "It's always been your fantasy hasn't it? You always wished your hands could feel the soft smooth skin of our midriffs. The firm juicy roundness of our breasts. The naturally tight wet grip of a young woman's pussy?" Nora and Naomi giggled. "Have I touched a sensitive point? Oh I know, you think it's wrong to want me. I don't care. I want you, and as much as you've tried to hide it, I know you want me too." Nora smiled and began to stroke Miss Applebee's cock. "We know all your dirty, little secrets. Do you want to fuck us?" Miss Applebee nodded. "Good. Then follow our lead. Sit on the chair." Miss Applebee sat on the chair. Nora then climbed on top of the teacher, and plunged the cock into her young speedster snatch. "Ohhhhhh," Nora moaned. "Yes. Keep going. Keep fucking me. Fuck my young speedster hole." "YES!!" Nora cried. "Fuck me, Miss Applebee!!! Fuck your teacher pet's hot little cunt!!"

Miss Applebee groaned, her cock pulsing as Nora's pussy walls clamped tightly around it. She let out a hoarse grunt, her hands digging into the young speedster's ass flesh, and threw her head back against the chair as ropes of hot semen shot from her cock deep inside Nora's molten cunt.

"Fuuuuuuck!!!" Miss Applebee groaned, her orgasm firing off like a canon, dousing the girl's insides.

Nora could feel it too, and her own pleasure increased. Naomi's teeth were clamped over her throat, her hand slapping her throbbing clit, and she was cumming harder than ever.

When the last of Miss Applebee's cum had finally been spilled, the old woman sank into the bed, panting for breath. Nora was still churning her hips, but she too was beginning to calm, sinking tiredly into her girlfriend's arms.

Naomi, however, was hornier than ever, having just watched her girlfriend and teacher cum explosively. She pushed Nora down onto the desk and crawled on top of her. She straddled Nora's waist, and began to kiss her lover hungrily while humping her cum slick thigh.

Nora was exhausted, but her girlfriend's undulating body was renewing the burning fire in her cunt. She returned the young DEO agent's kiss with increasing desire, until the two were making out furiously, their hot pussies grinding together.

Naomi wrenched her lips from her girlfriend's with a gasp, saliva dripping from her swollen lips. She scrambled around on top of Nora, until each of their faces was lined up with the other's pussy.

Nora whimpered, pulling Naomi's hips down to her lips, and ran her tongue through the girl's gooey snatch. Naomi returned the favour by diving into Nora's swollen cunt, lapping up the remnants of Miss Applebee's seed with obvious relish.

Their teacher watched as the two girls ate each other, and listened to the increasing sound of their muffled whimpers. Her cock was rock hard again, and she licked her lips as she grabbed it in both hands. The shaft was thick and hot, and she gave it a few quick strokes before climbing onto her knees.

She crawled up behind Naomi, staring down at the young DEO agent's taught young ass. The old woman let a string of saliva drip from her mouth, landing on the young brunette's glistening butt crack.

Naomi shivered as the wetness made contact, and groaned as she felt it run down to her sensitive asshole. She continued to eat her girlfriend ravenously, but spread her legs wider, inviting her teacher's hungry stare.

Miss Applebee took her cock in her hand and lined it up with Naomi's rectum. It was tight, but the old woman's strength was coming back to her, and she managed to force her thick head through the tiny entrance with relative ease.

Naomi threw her head back, wailing as her asshole was stretched around Miss Applebee's massive girth. As she knelt trembling before her horny teacher, Nora lapped soothingly at her raw, pink pussy.

The pleasure of her girlfriend's licks made the brunette relax, and soon her asshole was like butter, eagerly welcoming Miss Applebee's shaft, inch by inch.

The old woman grunted as she pressed herself forward. When Naomi's head dipped down again to resume eating her girlfriend's greasy cunt, Miss Applebee knew she could begin to thrust. She tried to start slowly, but before long, she was slamming her cock into Naomi's throbbing sphincter with rapidly increasing ferocity.

For her part, Naomi took Miss Applebee's cock like a champ, moaning with pleasure with every powerful thrust. She drooled on Nora's cum soaked pussy, and lapped at it mindlessly as pleasure took over her body.

Nora lay beneath her writhing girlfriend, tonguing her flowing snatch as it slid across her flushed face. She could see Miss Applebee's pussy above her now, too, and reached up with one hand, shoving a finger inside.

"Oh, fuck!" Miss Applebee groaned, as she felt Nora's fingers beginning to pump in her juicy snatch. "I forgot how wicked you girls could be!" She pumped her cock faster, driving it deeper inside Naomi's bowels with every thrust.

This time, Naomi was the first to cum, and her face twisted painfully as her pleasure erupted.

"Oh, fuck!!! Fuck me with your cock, Miss Applebee!!! Fuckmefuckmefuck MEEEEEE!!!!!" Naomi howled.

She let out a frantic screech, her ass sucking greedily on Miss Applebee's shaft as it pounded her into ecstasy. The feel of Nora's hot lips on her cunt only increased her pleasure, and she rewarded her girlfriend with generous torrents of sweet pussy cream.

Nora moaned as she lapped up her girlfriend's delicious honey, and pumped her fingers faster in Miss Applebee's gooey tunnel. Her own pussy was growing hungry for its release, too.

With her free hand, Nora reached up, grabbing the back of Naomi's head and shoving it harshly between her thighs. Even as she came, Naomi understood her girlfriend's need, and dutifully sucked and licked the girl's burning clit.

Her girlfriend's frantic licks soon had Nora creaming as well, and she unleashed a muffled cry as she coated her girlfriend's face in her cum. She abandoned Miss Applebee's cunt then, gripping Naomi's ass in both hands and pulling the brunette tightly against her.

Both girls writhed and bucked as they gorged themselves on each other's cunts. Their orgasms had them convulsing violently, their skin coated in scorching sweat. They devoured each other frantically, their wails of pleasure muffled as they forced their cunts harder against each other's faces.

Miss Applebee's fingers dug hard into Naomi's slippery flesh. Her cock throbbed, and her body shone with perspiration. Her brow furrowed, and she bit her lip as her student's asshole squeezed her pumping shaft like a vice.

"Fuck!" the old woman shouted, as finally her cock pumped home, and once again hot semen shot from it's bulbous head. This time, it fired deep into her other student, coating Naomi's bowels in sticky fluid.

Miss Applebee's orgasm made Naomi scream again. She was having another orgasm, and bit down hard on Nora's clit, twisting it in her teeth.

Nora wailed, her hips bucking off the cum soaked chair and smashing hard into her girlfriend's face.

The three women thrashed as they came, their flesh seething with pleasure. Only after the last ounces of cum were coaxed from their willing bodies did they collapse together, tangled in a heap of exhaustion.

Miss Applebee rolled off of her two students, laying back against her desk, and letting her cock flop lifelessly against her stomach. Her thighs were coated in cum, and the air was thick with it's heady aroma.

It took longer for the two students to drag themselves apart, but when they did, they crawled up on either side of their sexy teacher and nuzzled into her arms.

"Thank you, my darling little students," Miss Applebee said. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I do love your visits."

The two girls giggled and each gave the older woman a soft kiss on the lips. "We love them too, Miss Applebee," Nora replied, her eyes still gleaming with mischief.

"Yeah," Naomi added. "More than anything!"

Miss Applebee smiled and pulled her two students closer. She was exhausted, and needed to sleep. She could tell her students were still horny, but they were tired, too. "Come." she said. "Let's sleep for a while. There will be lots of time for more fun when we wake up."

Soon, the small office was once again quiet, as the three of them fell into a deep, satisfied slumber.

Moments later, the two girls woke up. "Fuck," Nora and Naomi said in unison.

Miss Applebee smiled. She then kissed each girl on the lips. "Now, I don't want you two doing that threesome again. Okay?" Nora and Naomi nodded. "I don't think you would like me telling your parents about this."

"No, Ma'am," Nora and Naomi said in unison.

"Good girls," Miss Applebee said. "Now, why don't you girls head to your next class."

"Okay, thanks Miss Applebee," Nora said. Miss Applebee smiled. The two schoolgirls got dressed in their respective schoolgirl uniforms and left the room.

They both had a free period now. They decided that they would go to the Dickgirl University library. It was open for 24 hours a day on the weekdays and from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm on the weekends.

Nora and Naomi walked into the library and smiled. The library was full of book, magazines and films on porn and sexual intercourse. Dickgirl University schoolgirls could come here and have sex with each other on the tables, or against the walls. There were even computers where the schoolgirls could surf the web for pornographic images and videos as well as play pornographic games.

Naomi smiled as she led Nora towards a special area of the library. At the very back of the room, there was a table. It was so well hidden that no one could see it from the front door. Nora and Naomi called it the Fuck table. Many schoolgirls got fucked by fellow schoolgirls or teachers, and staff members. Naomi smiled and kissed Nora and laid her down on the table. As they kissed each other, they fondled each other's bodies. Nora slipped her hand down Naomi's skirt and panties, and caressed her girlfriend's cock.

Meanwhile, the librarian was sitting at the front desk, masturbating. Her name was August Ames. She was a caucasian woman with long brown hair, brown eyes, was 5 feet 6 inches tall, 114 lbs, had a slim body, and natural 32D breasts. She had the following tattoos; 'Born Wild' written on her stomach; butterflies on her right foot; and a mermaid on her left foot. She also had piercings on her tongue, navel, and lower back as well as a 15 inch long cock.

Elsewhere in Stryker's headquarters....

Stryker was sitting on her throne. Captain Talik came froth and bowed her head. "My Lord," she said. "Elephantidor has fallen into the shadows. The teens have ended her."

Stryker stood up and looked around. "Gather the minotaurs," she said. "Send your forces. I will not allow my world to be given to the superheroes."

"Yes my Lord," Talik said.

Back in the Dickgirl University Library....

Naomi and Nora were both undressing each other. Naomi kissed Nora's lips and neck as she unbuttoned the young speedster's navy blue cardigan. The young DEO agent bunched Nora's skirt up and slid her cock into Nora's snatch.

Naomi moaned as she entered Nora's snatch hard and deep. "Ohhhh yeahhhhh baby," Naomi said. "You like that? Who's my little slut?"

Nora whimpered in pleasure as Naomi pounded her snatch, the sound of the young DEO agent's balls slapping her asscheeks. "Me," Nora moaned. "I'm your little slut. Fuck me. Make me cum."

Naomi smiled and growled at her girlfriend. "You wanna cum, slut," she said. "I won't make you cum, I'll make you squirt like a waterfall." Naomi then flipped Nora over onto her belly and spread her legs. The young DEO agent then climbed on top of the young speedster and mounted her. She pinned Nora down on the table, using her feet on Nora's back.

The young DEO agent then proceeded to pound the young speedster's snatch hard and deep with each thrust. Tears of pure unadulterated pleasurable bliss dripped from Nora's eyes. Naomi delivered a hard spank to Nora's buttcheek, causing the young speedster to yelp in pain. "Ouch," Nora said.

Naomi smiled. She grabbed a fist of Nora's hair and used the young speedster's snatch like a deep channel. The two girls fucked hard and deep. During the session, Naomi called Nora occasionally derogatory terms into the young speedster's ear, licked her neck, or spanked her asscheeks. After a few more thrusts, Naomi came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Nora's snatch and filling her up. Naomi smiled as she came inside Nora, filling the young speedster with her cum. "I love you, Nora Snow-West," she said. Naomi pulled away.

Nora smiled and kissed her girlfriend's lips and cupped her breasts. Naomi's cum was leaking from Nora's pussy, coating her inner thighs. "Can I suck on your nipples?" Nora asked.

Naomi smiled and nodded. Nora quickly and carefully removed Naomi's navy blue cardigan sweater and then her white blouse. Nora smiled as she looked upon Naomi's bra; white and laced. She then reached behind Naomi's back and unclasped the bra, revealing Naomi's breasts and nipples.

Nora smiled and kissed the breasts and squeezed them lightly. She rubbed her face against them and moaned softly. She then proceeded to suck on Naomi's breasts.

Taking a calming breath, and audible gulp, Naomi asked, "Do you truly want to be mine?"

"More than anything." Nora promised.

"Then prove it." Naomi challenged, "Give me all your holes."

Nora smiled shyly, "I already have, silly."

"Have you?" Naomi raised an eyebrow, then when Nora looked at her in confusion pushed, "Really think about it, have you?"

Nora thought about it then frowned and confessed, "I don't get it."

"Your butt. I want to fuck your butt." Naomi explained, and then when she wasn't sure if Nora looked embarrassed or confused added, "I want to fuck your butthole with my cock."

"Oh." Nora blushed.

"Of course we don't have too, but-" Naomi began.

"Do it." Nora interrupted, her eyes lighting up, "Oh my god Naomi, that sounds so painful and humiliating. Please do it. Fuck my butt! Please Mistress, I want you to fuck my butthole. Use it like you use my pussy. Make it your fuck hole. Please? Fuck my ass and make it yours."

Naomi let out a soft gulp and commanded "Get on the table on your hands and knees."

It would always amaze Naomi how Nora could be so hesitant to swear in public, and most of the time they were alone together, but then she got turned on and it was like a switch had been flipped and she was suddenly Naomi's Speed Force Sub again.

It was amazing, and so hot Naomi struggled to maintain control of her senses, just as it was a struggle to tear her eyes away from the sight of XS on all fours and waiting for her, but she did in the name of performing the ultimate forbidden act, and perhaps trying one last effort to push Nora away.

Although it looked extremely unlikely at this point. Either way Naomi removed her skirt, then her panties and lubed up her dick in the daze before taking her place behind Nora on the table.

Then after a moment's hesitation, Naomi cautiously pushed a finger into her girlfriend's young asshole, causing Nora to softly cry out, "Oh Rao!"

"Are you okay?" Naomi asked nervously.

"Yes." Nora blushed, "Please keep going, mmmmmm, oh Mistress, it feels so good."