Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a final thrust, Gork shoved her entire cock deep inside Nora's body, causing the tip to pop out of the young speedster's ass.

Rosk then showed up and shoved her entire cock deep inside Nora's backdoor, causing it to pop out the young speedster's mouth. The two ogres then proceeded to spitroast the young speedster for hours.

End Flashback....

The ogres then proceeded to gangbang the seven women. After creampie-ing the women, the ogres vanished into the night. Just then, Nora's phone started to vibrate. She answered it and looked at her parents, future daughters, and girlfriend. "That was the university. They said there was a security malfunction."

Naomi gasped. "Any casualties?" Nora shook her head.

"No one was harmed," Nora said. "But Gia and Mia are gone. Lana and Riley were taken as well. Miss Apperson just called, asking us to help."

Naomi nodded. "You think we can do this?" Nora nodded before kissing her friend on the lips.

"Of course," Nora said. "We can't let them be held prisoner. Let's contact the team and head out."

Naomi nodded. They contacted the team. "Miss Snow-West," she said. "Can you trace the signal?"

Caitlin nodded. She accessed the computer and then began to track the location. "Got it," she said. "It's a large warehouse in the middle of Central City."

Caitlin wished them off, allowing the young heroes to head off.

4 hours later....

Nora, her friends and future daughters flew in the Jetplane. The teens were going to learn elemental bending.

"We are going to gain our skills," Nora said. "Let's start with waterbending. Rena, access the database on the Nation."

Rena nodded. She accessed the database and brought it up.

The Water Tribe is a sovereignty of waterbenders and nonbenders. There are three tribes: the Northern Water Tribe, centered in the North Pole; the Southern Water Tribe, centered in the South Pole; and the Foggy Swamp Tribe, located in the Earth Kingdom's Foggy Swamp.

Both the Northern and Southern Water Tribes are chiefdoms led by a tribal chief. Though the Northern chief was formally the ruler of both tribes, the South maintained control of its own internal affairs before ultimately gaining formal independence in 171 AG.

On the other hand, the Foggy Swamp Tribe seemingly lacks formal political structure, with members in several small settlements functioning without a formal chief to be observed. Historically, the Northern Water Tribe has maintained a stronger position than its Southern counterpart, in part due to its large bending population, which largely remained unscathed during the Hundred Year War. In comparison, the Southern Water Tribe was devastated by numerous raids which nearly eliminated the tribe's entire bending population and destroyed its infrastructure.

The Southern Reconstruction Project helped restore the Southern Water Tribe to its former glory, and the settlement has since expanded to encompass a larger portion of the South Pole. All divisions are occasionally referred to collectively as the Water Tribes. Although the Water Tribes adopted a largely isolationist policy during wartime, it gladly received dignitaries and visitors in the pre-war period, and also welcomed outsiders following the end of the Hundred Year War.

The Water Tribes also became more involved in global affairs, with each of the polar divisions having a representative on the United Republic Council prior to its dissolution. The main city was in Greece, within Sparta.

The team landed the Jetplane in the location. The ground was covered in snow. Cries of creatures could be heard in the distance.

Suddenly the team was surrounded by soldiers. The water tribe soldiers were riding medium sized Andes.

They were medium, hybrid, quadrupedal reptiles with a crocodile head with a large horn on the nose, human ears, a long nose, and a long snout.

They have a rigid neck, and its shoulders are narrow. An Ande had a segmented torso with a banded waist. It also had two fragile wings. It had two long, large forelegs that ended in three-toed hooves, two long, bird hind legs and no tail.

The Ande's back was covered in narrow feathers, while the rest of its body was covered in wispy feathers.

Most of its body was light brown with black stripes, while the rest of its body was yellow-green.

In times of war, the soldier's, female and futanaris gathered, receiving the traditional war paint of both Water Tribes and their weapons. Both benders and nonbenders were equipped with melee weapons including clubs, spears, scimitars, and machetes.

These weapons were traditionally made of bone; the machetes for example were laced with whale teeth on the dull side of the blade. There was no standard uniform, however, as the warriors either wore their casual clothing or fabric armor.

The soldiers also had bows and arrows. The soldiers pointed their weapons at the young heroines.

"Still think we can learn from them?" Fiona asked.

"Well well well," a voice said. The captain of the Water Tribe rode forward. She had dark brown skin, short black hair, brown eyes, and 34C breasts. The captain was named Tarik. "Nora Snow-West. You're a long way away from your hometown of Central City."

Nora knelt down and bowed her head. "Please," she said. "My friends and I want to learn waterbending."

Captain Tarik nodded. "Squad 2 and 1," she said. "Take these people to the capital."

The capital of the Water Tribe was Wagna Qal'a. The entire city was made out of ice, water, and snow.

The group arrived and were approached by another woman. "Hi Mom," the woman said.

Captain Tarik hugged the young woman. "This is my daughter Yukio," Tarik said. Yukio smiled. She had blue eyes, white flowing hair, and tanned skin. She also had 34C breasts.

Rena nodded. Tarik smiled and left. "So," Rena said. "Are you a waterbender?"

"No," Yukio said. "But, I'm pretty skilled in combat." The group passed by a herd of Andes. "The Water Tribe is a great nation. There's a reason we've survived one thousand years of war. The frozen tundra is treacherous, The landscape itself is an icy fortress."

Yukio was right. Wagna Qal'a was huge and multi-tiered, built into the icy landscape. Looming over the city were giant ice cliffs from which it was originally built. The city rested on the shores of the Northern Aegean Sea, and behind it was an enormous frozen tundra.

Unlike the Air Nomads and their southern sister tribe, the Northern Water Tribe survived several centuries of war with the Fire Nation, due to the defenses their icy terrain provided. Resting on the shores of the Northern Sea, behind high walls of ice and an ice gate and canal lock system passable only by the use of waterbending, there lies a large and bustling monarchic nation-state.

Ruled by a supreme chief, it featured a palace, an army, and many skilled warriors, healers, waterbenders, and a hidden oasis which houses Tui and La, the Moon and Ocean Spirits.

Powered by waterbending, gondolas were used to navigate the city's expansive system of canals. These interconnecting waterways played a crucial part in the tribe's defenses.

Water-locking chambers acted as the only entrances into the main city; boats travelled through the gates, and, once the boats are in, waterbenders raised the water levels, lifting the boats until the vessel finally reached the waterways of the Northern Water Tribe.

This special entrance ensured that no unwanted ships could make it into the city. Because of these special security features and the city's location, the Northern Water Tribe was able to fend off numerous Fire Nation attacks.

The next place was the armory. Located on the warrior training grounds, the Water Tribe armory was where Water Tribe weapons are stored and kept in pristine condition. The armory doubled as a war planning room where orders were given to the warriors. Some Fire Nation uniforms, which were captured about eighty five years prior, were also kept there.

They then passed the healing huts. The healing huts were small classroom-like structures, housing mannequins with human chi paths carved into them that were used during healing lessons.

The next location was the Royal Palace. The Northern Water Tribe Royal Palace was a large structure built on top the highest tier of Wagna Qal'a and was one of the most recognizable landmarks. It could be seen from most anywhere in the city and stood like a monument, representing strength and power. Here, the chief and her advisers sat and made decisions regarding the tribe.

The palace's design mimics that of a tiered pyramid. Leading up to the front entrance was a large staircase which was bordered on either side by a decorative pillar. A pool of water and a number of artificially designed waterfalls surrounded the building, giving it a unique ambiance; the liquid for this system was supplied by various pipelines that pour water into the pool from directly below the temple.

During special events after nightfall, the interior of the temple was lit up, so that light shone through the front entrance and the central windows up to the top floor of the structure.

The interior of the building was intricately designed, featuring a decorative arch with four pillars, two cauldron-shaped ice sculptures, carvings of Water Tribe symbols, a rug adorned with the insignia of the nation, and an artificial waterfall behind the arch.

The next location was the Spirit Oasis. The Spirit Oasis was a verdant and lush garden located in a cave in Wagna Qal'a at the North Pole. Although the land outside was perpetually frozen, the Spirit Oasis itself was warm. This was where the mortal incarnations of the Moon and Ocean Spirits lived. The water of the oasis was said to contain unique healing properties. It was a place where the Spirit World overlapped with the mortal world. It was known to be one of the most peaceful places in the bending world.

The final location was the underground ice cavern. These interconnecting ice caverns were located underneath the city and were naturally created by the ocean water eroding away the ice. Seals and other animals lived in these ice caverns, and the only way to get to them was to swim through the freezing water.

"So," Nora said. "Are there any waterbending masters here?"

"I believe I can answer that question," a voice said. The team turned around and saw a woman. She had 34C breasts, pale blue eyes, cropped gray hair, and brown skin. "My name is Master Gali. You can call me either Master, or Master Gali. Follow me."

Master Gali led the girls over to a large area. She picked up two weapons. These were Aqua Axes. Once the user mastered the art of waterbending, they would be given Aqua Axes, and earn the title of Master.

Gali smiled. "Water," she said. "What is it?"

"The flowing element," the students said. "The element of change."

"To master water," Master Gali said. "You must release your emotions, wherever they go. Water teaches us acceptance. Let your thoughts and emotions flow like water. Kunna, would you like to spar?"

A woman stepped forward and nodded. The woman had 34C breasts, blue eyes, long dark brown hair, and brown skin. Kunna and Gali bowed to each other.

Kunna then drew her Water Hooks, while Master Gali drew her Aqua Axes. Master Gali then proceeded to rapidly shoot projectiles of ice at Kunna. Kunna, however, managed to dodge the projectiles.

Hunna then unleashed a breath of ice. A waterbender can use the water vapor in their breath to rapidly freeze objects or opponents. For a more advanced version of the technique, the user takes a deep breath and exhales the air as a cloud of freezing mist. This ice breath held Master Gali still, but she broke free.

"Now try offense Kunna. Remember to concentrate on your emotions wherever they go."

Kunna nodded. Using her Water Hooks, she generated two ice blades, sword-like blades of ice. She then threw the two blades at Master Gali, but the Master phase changed them into water.

Kunna then snarled in fury. She created two ice claws, which involved drawing water around her fingers and freezing it.

These could also be sent forward, shooting them at an opponent. A waterbender can also use this as an advantage; being small and unnoticeable, they can hide them in their sleeves just like dagger weapons.

Additionally, this technique uses little water and thus can be performed quickly using the condensation technique.

Master Gali dodged the ice claws and then sighed. "Concentrate Kunna, let your thoughts and emotions flow like water."

"Shut up," Kunna shouted. "I have my emotions under control." She then shot a pillar of ice, known as an ice column, up from the ground to knock herself off the ground. She then proceeded to unleash an ice creeper.

She sent a ray of ice on the ground, speeding at Master Gali to freeze her. This technique freezes a trail of water beginning with the waterbender performing the move and ending with their targets freezing.

Master Gali however smiled. She then proceeded to create a cylindrical column of ice and proceeded to slice razor-sharp sections of it off and fired them at Kunna. These ice discs pinned the young waterbender to the ice wall behind her.

"How," the young woman said. "How did I lose?"

Master Gali shook her head. "You let your thoughts and emotions cloud your judgement," she said. "Remember what I said, your thoughts and emotions must flow like water."

Kunna nodded. She was released and she bowed to the master. "Thank you Master," she said.

Kunna left. Master Gali then turned around and faced the young girls. "Now then," Master Gali said. "Who is this?"

Yukio smiled and bowed her head. "Master Gali," she said. "These heroes have come to learn waterbending."

"We don't accept just anyone," Gali said.

"Master," Yukio said. "They say they are with the Elemental Being."

The other waterbenders and non benders gasped. "That's impossible," Gali said. "The Electric Nation was destroyed. If the Elemental Being was alive, she would show herself."

Nora stepped forward and unleashed a blast of electric energy. "My name is Nora Snow-West," she said. "And I'm the Elemental Being."

Gail was shocked. "Oh Great and powerful Elemental Being," she said. "We must have a celebration." The celebration was held in front of the palace.

The celebration lasted for almost two hours. During this, Nora and Yukio snuck off.

The two of them then proceeded to kiss each other. The make out session was passionate. Suddenly, Nora pulled away.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I can't do this."

"I understand," Yukio said. "You have duties and responsibilities."

After a while, Master Gali gave Nora, and her team waterbending books. These books were documents that provided a guide for waterbenders wishing to learn combative techniques and forms, without requiring a physical teacher.

"Thank you Master Gali," Nora said. The team got back into the Jetplane and flew off to the next location.

The next location was Brazil, to visit the Earth Kingdom. Willow would learn earthbending.

The Earth Kingdom was the largest and most diverse of the 10 nations, comprising a massive continent in the eastern hemisphere and several islands. The nation's people were strong and proud, with some of them being earthbenders. The Earth Kingdom was extremely diverse, having mountainous, forested, grassland, desert, and man-conquered areas, including the vast megacity of Ba Sing Se. Due to its peoples' bending ability, the people of the Earth Kingdom had created magnificent structures out of stone, such as the city Omashu.

The Earth Kingdom was originally run overall as a monarchy, the capital being Ba Sing Se, though some smaller regions and cities have their own rule, such as Omashu, which had its own king. From 171 to 174 BC, the kingdom went without a monarch following the anarchy in the Earth Kingdom, though the Hou-Ting Dynasty was restored after Kuvira's failed invasion of the United Republic of Nations with the crowning of Wu as king.

However, the new king intended to abolish the monarchy in favor of independent states with democratically elected governments, reminiscent of the United Republic of Nations, bringing about the Democratic Movement in the Earth Kingdom.

Now, the city was being ruled by two twin sisters. Ming and Qing. They both had pale white skin, cropped black hair, brown eyes, 34C breasts and 14.5 inch long cocks. They were both earthbending masters. They used slab shackles to bind an opponent's arms with triangle-shaped slabs. This allowed them to fuck both earthbenders and non benders alike. Currently, they were spitroasting a young female non bender. The non bender had light blue eyes, long blonde hair, pale white skin, 34D breasts, and a 13 inch long cock.

When the team arrived, Ming and Qing initially didn't want to train Willow. But, after a while, they taught her some basic techniques. Before they left, the team was given books on earthbending.

The team then proceeded to head to Sri Lanka. There, Courtney would learn firebending.

The Fire Nation was the second largest nation and home to both firebenders and nonbenders alike, though firebenders were sometimes held in higher respect than nonbenders. It was located on an archipelago of islands located in the western hemisphere of the planet and was the most advanced of the four nations, with steam and gas power. It started out with a huge fleet of industrial war ships, and later on adopted the use of airships into its military.

The Fire Nation was also diverse in landscape, featuring many volcanic islands in its archipelago and on the mainland, as well as a tropical climate. It also had the world's most popular vacation spot, Ember Island.

The country was an absolute monarchy. In 0 BC, the Hundred Year War was started by Fire Lord Sozin, using his country's advanced technologies. During the Hundred Year War, its people were oppressed and fed propaganda by rulers Sozin, Azulon, and Ozai. However, in 100 BC, the Fire Nation's conquest was ended and a new era of peace began, with Zuko as the new leader.

Now, the Nation was ruled by Fire Lord Canma. She had pale white skin, long black hair, green eyes, 34F breasts and a 15 inch long cock.

She was unable to meet the team, but her servant gave them books on firebending.

The next location was Africa. Star would learn airbending.

Before its restoration after the conclusion of the Hundred Year War, the Southern Air Temple remained uninhabited after the decimation of the Air Nomads.

The Air Nomads, sometimes referred to as the Air Nation in Fire Nation propaganda, were the collective of the airbender people. Though the people of this nation were nomadic, the Air Nomads raised children and situated their central governments in four monastic temples located at various ends of the globe, two for males and two for females. The four air temples are located on small archipelagos that were Air Nomad land on the tip of mountains and, in one case, hanging under cliffs.

The Air Nomads were loosely governed by elder councils, one male and one female, with each council run by a head monk or nun. Their people were extremely spiritual, which resulted in every citizen of the Air Nomads being born an airbender.

In 0 BC, the Fire Nation executed a mass invasion and genocide of the Air Nomads, driving the nation into near extinction save for the Elemental Being Aang, who managed to escape. The Official the Elemental Being Aang Fan Club, which was later transformed by the Elemental Being Aang into the Air Acolytes, preserved and practiced the teachings, culture, and traditions of the Air Nomads, renewing them to form the Air Nation. Upon the resurgence of airbending in 171 BC, the new benders were taken under the wing of the Air Nation and reclaimed their nomadic roots to roam the world as ambassadors of balance and peace, following in the Elemental Being's footsteps.