Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 38

Story Info
The war continues to grow.
28.1k words
3
1.8k
2
0

Part 38 of the 60 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin smiled. "Let's see what my daughter does," she said. Alex nodded. She typed in the website link. The site loaded up and the mothers saw the most sexual images they had ever seen. Caitlin began to read the website introduction. "Hi there guys, you've just found the teen site you've been looking for. I know there are a lot of choices out there, but I guarantee you those girls don't do the things I do. I love to have sex with boys, girls and with myself I might add, which I'm pretty good at. He He He. You will be very impressed with my members area, and will probably have a big one for months. At least I hope so. He He :-) All my content is of the highest quality, both pictures and my dirty movies. Sign up and meet me now!"

Caitlin couldn't believe this was happening. Her beloved daughter was doing porn. She wished the other mothers well and headed home with Iris.

Back at home....

Caitlin was lying in bed. She couldn't stop thinking about Nora doing porn. She took out her phone and went to Chrome. She wanted to watch one of Nora's videos. She searched the website and found a video of Nora, on all fours. She pressed play and watched as her daughter got naked.

Nora then climbed onto her bed and laid down on her belly. This position gave her the room she needed to insert her fingers or a toy in her behind with one hand while rubbing herself with the other. The young speedster then got on all fours and laid her face down on her bed so her backside was high in the air. Caitlin watched as her daughter wrapped one arm around her own back to reach her anus while placing her other arm underneath her body, so she could touch her pussy.

Suddenly, Iris entered the room and smiled. "Well well well," she said. "Seems like someone needs to learn a lesson."

Caitlin looked up and paused the video. "I have done nothing wrong," she said. Iris smiled.

"Really," Iris said. "Get on your knees slut." Caitlin nodded and dropped to her knees. Iris smiled as she walked over to Caitlin. "That's a good little slut. Now I think you should probably be punished for viewing porn. I'm gonna facefuck you until I blow my load into your throat. Now, what do you say?"

Caitlin smiled. "Please Mommy," she said. "Facefuck me. My throat is yours to use as you please."

Iris smiled. "You've been a bad girl haven't you?" Iris said.

Caitlin nodded. "I have been a bad girl," she said. "My throat deserves no safety. Drill my hole. I'm nothing but a little fucktoy that you can take for pleasure."

Iris smiled as she stroked Caitlin's hair. "Good girl," she said. "Now why don't you unwrap your gift?"

Caitlin nodded. She proceeded to unbutton Iris's pants and pulled them down along with her panties. "So," Caitlin said. "That's it?"

Iris laughed. "Not a chance, my darling little sexpet," she said. "I think I could use some licking. Eat my salad."

Caitlin nodded. Iris turned around and bent forward and let the bioengineer explore down there with her tongue, creating magic. Caitlin purred in happiness as she held Iris's thighs for support as she started the action to make Iris feel satisfied. Caitlin moaned as she lathered Iris's ass in saliva.

"Oh baby," Iris moaned as she stroked Caitlin's hair. "Your tongue feels soooooo gooooood inside my ass. Take a deep breath and inhale my aroma. Oh god. I'm gonna cum." Iris rocked her head back and screamed as she came, spraying her juices all over Caitlin's face and lips. Caitlin muttered in pleasure as she sucked her wife's orgasm. Iris smiled and patted her on the head. "That was amazing. You are definitely a great fuck."

Caitlin smiled. "You haven't seen anything yet," she said. The bioengineer got undressed and sat on her knees on the bed and leaned forward to rest her head and hands. Iris smiled. She sat behind Caitlin on her knees. She also leaned forward in a way so that she could kiss and lick Caitlin's round and tight butt. Iris held both of Caitlin's thighs to apply strength with her tongue.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Iris said as she sucked and slurped on Caitlin's pussy. "You taste so fucking good." She licked her hand and then began to stroke her rock hard cock. "You ready to be fucked hard?"

Caitlin nodded. She laid on the bed, lifting her legs up with her toes facing towards her head. Iris leaned on top of her, resting her own palms around Caitlin's waist. Iris smiled as she plunged her cock into Caitlin's pussy and began to fuck her hard. "Your cock feels soooooo gooooood inside my pussy," Caitlin whimpered. "I'm yours to use."

Iris smiled as she wrapped her arms around Caitlin and pulled the bioengineer closer to her. "I love you too baby," she said before she kissed her deeply.

Caitlin was in a moment of absolute pleasure. Her cunt muscles began to tighten around Iris's shaft. Her own cock was throbbing. "Fuck me harder," she cried out. "I'm so close. Screw me. Drill your little whore." Iris smiled and began to hump her harder and deeper with every thrust. The combination of the pleasure began to bring the two women closer to orgasm. "I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg." Caitlin rocked her head back and screamed as she came hard.

Iris continued to pound her hole. Moments later, Iris unloaded her spunk inside Caitlin's snatch. But she still continued to fuck the bioengineer. This then led to a second orgasm, and then a third orgasm. After the third orgasm, Iris collapsed on top of Caitlin.

The two of them were both exhausted from their orgasms. "Caity," Iris said. "I love you more than anything else in the world. You're my world."

Caitlin smiled. She snuggled her head up against Iris's shoulder. "I feel the same way," she whispered. "I still can't believe our daughter is doing porn. How is she doing this? We have to find out."

Iris smiled. "I have an idea," she said. "Follow me." Iris led Caitlin towards Nora's bedroom.

"I don't know about this Iris," Caitlin said. "What if Nora catches us?"

Iris smiled. "Nora's gonna be away with her friends for a while," she said. "Now let's see what we can find." Iris checked the drawers and found a picture of Nora and Naomi 69ing. On the back of the picture, it read 200$. "Oh my god. She takes pictures and videos, then she sells them."

Caitlin smiled. Intrigued, she headed over to Nora's laptop to see what she'd been doing. However, it's locked. "Fuck," the bioengineer said. "I thought we would be able to get in." Suddenly they heard the sound of someone opening the front door. "Shit. She's home." Iris nodded. They quickly ran back to their bedroom, just in time.

Nora entered her bedroom and closed the door behind her. "Fuck," she said. "What a long day. I could use a break for myself."

Nora laid down on her bed and pulled down her pants. She began to stroke her cock slowly and sensually.

Iris and Caitlin both peeked inside Nora's bedroom and watched as the young speedster masturbated. Caitlin smiled as she slipped her hand down her pants and began to rub her cock. "Oh yeah baby," she whispered. "Jerk that beautiful cock."

Nora then smiled and turned her head to her closet. "I'm ready now," she said. The closet doors opened, revealing a robot. It had the name 'Sexatron 3000' engraved on the head. "Yes Miss Snow-West," it said. "What can I do for you?"

Nora smiled as she spread her legs wide open and tapped her belly. "I think you know," she said.

The robot nodded. It had the Pipedream Extreme - Fuck Me Silly To Go Deep Throat Cocksucker Mega Stroker on its face, a Rabbit vibrator on its waist and a Bullet vibrator on its crotch area.

The robot proceeded to fuck Nora's pussy and ass while sucking her cock. The vibrations caused her to cum. After her orgasm, Nora fell asleep.

Nora fell asleep. Slowly, Iris and Caitlin opened her bedroom door and entered the room. "What are we supposed to do now?" Caitlin whispered. Iris hushed her as Nora rolled over onto her left side.

"Do you want her to catch us?" Iris whispered, even more quietly. "I'll get on the laptop. But we need the password. Let me check the hint button." Iris clicked the hint button. "It says my favorite pornstar. How the fuck are we suppose to know that?"

Caitlin gasped. "It's in her diary," she said. Iris nodded. She checked Nora's dairy. "It says it is 'Dakota Skye'." Iris nodded. She logged into Nora's laptop. She then clicked on the Video Application, and then used the Remote Access to link Nora's laptop up to their own computer. Caitlin smiled. "Head back to our room and click the Remote Access icon." Iris did this. They could now access Nora's computer! Caitlin smiled. She snuggled up against Nora and kissed her forehead. "Have good dreams sweetie." She headed back to their room. The two women then proceeded to check the videos and pictures.

Iris's eyes widened. She pointed at a video clip. It showed Nora on her back, legs behind her head and she was sucking herself off. Caitlin clicked on the video and watched it. Her and Iris then watched as their own daughter sucked and slurped noisily on her own cock. They couldn't believe their daughter was doing this. Caitlin and Iris were both getting aroused by just watching it. They both began to unbutton their respective pants and pulled out their cocks. As they stroked their cocks, they watched as Nora bobbed her head up and down her shaft, drooling all over her cock. The mothers were getting more aroused.

"That's it baby," Caitlin said as she stroked her cock. "Facefuck your young speedster throat. Fill it with your futa spunk. Oh god. I'm gonna cum."

Iris nodded. "Me too honey," she said. "I think our little cocksucker is going to cum inside her young throat." At that moment, the two mothers came. As they came, Nora unloaded her own spunk into her own mouth. The young speedster continued to suck and slurp until she was completely drained of cum.

"Oh yeah," Nora moaned as she felt her orgasm subside. "Time to rest."

Back in the city....

Kara, Sara and Laurel were dressed in their respective superhero outfits. "What is this person's deal?" Laurel asked.

Kara shook her head. "Look out Laurel," she said. A large stone was propelling towards them. Sara, using her Canary Cry, shattered the stone.

"We're not here to fight," Sara said. "We just want to talk."

Suddenly, a young girl showed up. The girl had caucasian skin, brown hair, brown eyes, 32B breasts, and 11 inch long cock. "What makes you think I would like to talk to you?" The girl asked.

Kara walked closer to the girl. "Please," she said. "Tell us your name. We can help you."

The girl chuckled. "My name is Mayra," she said. "And I don't need help." Mayra used her powers to bring up blocks of earth and launch them at the three women.

Kara blocked the strikes. She watched as Mayra created an earth column, and leapt off.

Sara and Laurel defended Kara. "Any ideas?" Laurel asked.

"She is somehow manipulating the earth," Sara said. "It's called Geokinesis."

Laurel nodded. "That means she needs to have contact with the earth to manipulate it," she said. "That gives me an idea. You two distract her. I'll blindside her." The women then managed to catch Mayra off guard. "Now, are you ready to talk about what you are?"

Mayra nodded. "Long ago," she said. "Centuries ago, creatures called the Great Beings bestowed the powers of the elements to the chosen ones that needed it to protect against the dark spirits. Angered by this change, the corrupted and chaotic spirit, known as Valerie attacked. This is why I have these powers."

Laurel, Sara and Kara then nodded. "Where are these creatures?" Kara said.

Mayra smiled. "Follow me," she said as she reached out her hand. "I'll show you." The three women took her hand and vanished.

The Spirit World....

Laurel opened her eyes and looked around. She was in an open field. It was beautiful and radiant. She could hear the sound of birds chirping. She could feel the warmth of the sun. She looked over and saw Sara, Kara and Mayra. "Come on," Mayra said. "We don't have much time." They headed towards the direction of the mountain. They climbed and climbed. It took hours. They finally reached the top. Laurel sighed and looked up. Her eyes widened.

In front of her was an Ecyauwarp. It was a colossal, hybrid, octopedal avian with a gazelle head, and an eagle beak.

It had a gooseneck, and its shoulders were drooping. It had a rat torso with a narrow waist. It had eight long, kangaroo legs and a dolphin tail. The Ecyauwarp's whole body was covered in long feathers. It was creamy white, sandy yellow and blueish-grey. "Wow," Sara said.

Mayra sighed deeply. She bowed her head. "Great Guardian of Earth," she said. "This woman, Kara Zor-El, wishes to learn your skills. Bestow her with the element of Earth."

The Ecyauwarp glared at the women. "Humans do not deserve the power of the elements," it said. "Your request is denied."

Laurel stepped forward. "Please," she said. "We will need all the power we can get to stop this war."

Ecyauwarp sighed. "Fine," it said. "But you don't have the discipline to handle the power."

Mayra stepped forward. "I will train her," she said. "I will make it my responsibility."

Ecyauwarp nodded. "Very well," it said. The creature touched Kara's forehead. "There. I have bestowed your family with the element of Earth. Use it wisely and carefully." With that said, the four women were sent back to the city.

In the city....

Mayra smiled. "Have fun with your new powers Kara Zor-El," she said. With that said, the young girl vanished into the distance.

Kara smiled. She turned to face both Sara and Laurel. "Are you two ready to pound my holes together?" Kara asked.

Sara and Laurel were both speechless. They had wanted to fuck Supergirl for a while. The two Lances then led the Kyrptonian off towards a dark alleyway.

Meanwhile Mayra was touching herself. She had created an earth-based dildo and was anally riding it. She remembered how she got her powers.

Start Flashback....

"Why are you always drinking alcoholic beverages?" Mayra's mother said. Mayra ran away from home because her parents were always arguing with each other. She ran until she reached a spiritual oasis. Suddenly, a portal opened and she walked through. She found herself in a large open field. There, she met Ecyauwarp. "What is this place?" Mayra said.

"A spiritual paradise," Ecyauwarp said. "However, there are dark spirits out there. We can bestow you with the power of the elements." Mayra nodded. She acknowledged that the creature was holding the element of Earth, given the symbol of a green leaf on its forehead.

"If I'm going to be traveling through the spirit oasis," Mayra said. "I'm gonna need some protection. Grant me the power of Earth."

Ecyauwarp nodded. "The power is yours to keep," it said as it touched her forehead. "Until you return."

Mayra nodded and headed into the spirit oasis. She smiled as she imagined the beautiful creature. Ecyauwarp was 71 feet tall. They lived only for 3 years. Suddenly, she noticed two spirits battling against each other. The two spirits were Rhea and Reina.

Rhea had continuously battled Reina, keeping darkness under control and the world in balance. However, their struggle came to an end, when Mayra was tricked by Reina to sever Rhea's hold on her.

"Maybe I can help you," Mayra said.

"This does not concern you, human," Rhea said.

"Please," Reina said. "She has been tormenting me for 10,000 years." Mayra nodded. She used her earthbending to lift a stone and hurl it at Rhea, freeing her from Reina. "Thank you, human. You have done a great service to the spirits."

The moment Rhea and Reina were separated, Rhea started shrinking, as with the dark spirit on the loose, the light for which she stood began to fade. Angered, she turned to Mayra, who believed her to be nothing more than a bully.

"Do you realize what you have done?" Rhea weakly said. She explained who she was and that by helping Reina, Mayra had let chaos back into the world. She chided Mayra for interfering in the business of spirits, blaming her for the world's imminent destruction.

"Let me help you," Mayra said. Rhea turned away. Before Rhea left to track down Reina in order to prevent the world's annihilation, she sternly warned Mayra to not interfere with her again.

Mayra sighed. She then sat down and began to create a house using her skills in earthbending. Hearing the sounds of screaming, she ran off to help.

There, she found that Rhea had followed Reina's trail back to the firebending spirit, where she came to Mayra's aid by knocking Reina down and brushing aside the spirits she had turned to the dark side. After the spirit of chaos took her leave again, a considerably shrunken Rhea turned angrily to Mayra, chiding her again for her interference. As Mayra promised to rectify her mistake and stop Reina, Rhea accompanied the young earthbender to face the spirit where she hoped to receive the power to firebend. However, the spirit decided that, since no human had ever held more than one element at the same time, Rhea was to hold the ability for Mayra until she had mastered the skill. Despite her initial reluctance, Rhea complied, since working together with Mayra was the only hope she had to stop Reina from plunging the world into darkness.

As such, the unlikely duo set out on a quest to restore balance in the world. While journeying to a water and an earth spirit to acquire the ability to waterbend and earthbend, Rhea enlightened Mayra about the ongoing struggle she had with Reina, the unbalance between humankind and the spirits, and the importance of the upcoming Harmonic Convergence, which was only a year away. For nearly a year, the two trained together, becoming more proficient as a team; Mayra experienced a rush of power each time Rhea passed through her, combining their energies. However, as time passed by, Rhea gradually grew weaker and smaller due to Reina's increased influence on the world. They further learned lightbending, darknessbending, icebending, electricbending, metalbending, and shadowbending.

When Reina eventually managed to pin them down near the Eastern spirit portal, Mayra used its energy when Spiritual Convergence started to permanently merge her essence with that of Rhea, becoming the first Ultimate Being with the Spirit of Light now being her Element Spirit. Acting as truly one being, their combined strength enabled Mayra to trap Reina in an elemental cage of the 10 elements and lock her away in the hollow of the Tree of Lost Souls. Although the dark spirit was neutralized, humanity was still surrounded by darkness and it became Rhea and Mayra's life mission to restore balance to all of mankind.

Many years later, an elderly Mayra laid on her bed, apologizing to Rhea for failing to bring peace. Rhea reassured her new friend that all would not end in vain as they would remain together for all of Mayra's lifetimes and would never give up. As Mayra exhaled her last breath, Rhea's spirit, accompanied by Mayra's, exited her body in the form of golden light and reincarnated as the next Elemental Being.

End Flashback....

Mayra sighed. She faded away, revealing that she was only a spiritual form. Back in the city, Sara and Laurel were both undressing Kara. Both Sara and Laurel wanted this. They had been fantasizing about Kara for many months, and now, their fantasy was becoming a reality.

Meanwhile at Nora's house....

Nora was sleeping in her bedroom. She was fantasizing about Kara and Alex. Suddenly, she heard a noise coming from her closet. She opened it and found Rusha and Mana, kneeling on the floor. The two alien-like creatures had just been thoroughly facefucked by both Caitlin and Iris. Nora could smell their scent coming from them. Without a word, the young speedster pulled down her pants and panties. Rusha, not wanting to avoid merging with the young speedster and granting her the power of electricbending, crawled over and began sucking on Nora's cock. Mana then proceeded to stand on Rusha's shoulders. Nora looked up and saw Mana's pussy. Nora then proceeded to go down on Mana. The three women then proceeded to cum together. Nora wiped her mouth and smiled. "Okay," she finally said. "I think we should probably talk now. Who are you two?"

123456...9