Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora then headed to the kitchen and began to make breakfast for the girls. She thought about what Dean Apperson had told her a few days ago.

Start Flashback….

Nora, Naomi, Willow, Loriane, Chloe, Courtney, Kathy, Fiona, Rena and Star were all in the dean's office together. The ten girls were in their respective schoolgirl uniforms.

"Miss Apperson," Nora said. "Are you sure this is the only way?"

Miss Apperson sighed. "The cheerleaders need to be kept safe and protected," she said. "Your fellow cheerleaders will be arriving at your dorm apartment building in a few days. Make sure that you show them everything. Dismissed."

Nora and her friends nodded and left the room.

End Flashback….

Nora sighed and took a bite of her bacon, egg and cheese sandwich with hot sauce. She wondered what was going to happen.

"Hey cutie," she heard a voice say. She looked up and saw Naomi standing there.

"Hey Naomi," Nora said. "Sorry, I was distracted by the idea that our fellow cheerleaders are going to be staying in the dorm apartment building with us."

Naomi nodded. She had already taken a shower and was dressed in her own schoolgirl uniform. The young DEO agent sat down next to the young speedster. "Look," she said. "I'm sure we will be fine. Anyways, I could use some oral pleasure. Do you mind helping me out?"

Nora smiled. "Not at all," she said. She ducked underneath the table, and got between Naomi's legs. The young speedster then proceeded to kiss and lick the young DEO agent's panties covering her cunt and beautiful dick. Each of her licks made Naomi stutter in pleasure.

Since the two girls weren't going for a quickie or in a public place where they could be caught at any moment, they started slow.

Nora started off by lightly stroking Naomi's shaft and rubbing the head of her girlfriend's dick with her own thumb. This worked well because Naomi was slow to get aroused physically (spirit is willing, but the body takes a little coaxing, basically) without tiring Nora out and wasting her tricks early. She then kissed Naomi on the lips, the throat, the chest, the stomach; more or less just progressed her way down Naomi's body and wasn't afraid to stop off to tease something along the way. She knew it'll all lead up to a better orgasm.

Nora took Naomi's dick in her hand and stroked it up and down then pushed it against Naomi's stomach and licked the underside; it's one of the most sensitive areas of the shaft. The young speedster flicked her tongue across the head before taking Naomi all the way into her mouth and bobbed her head, sucking and slurping in a different way every now and then.

Every once in a while, Nora changed the position of her head while she was doing the actual sucking. Not only did this give Naomi a different angle to watch from, but it also altered the sensations she was receiving.

Nora then proceeded to do what was being called the 'chipmunk,' where she angled Naomi's dick so that it hits her cheek and pokes out, it not only gave the illusion that Naomi's dick was too big for Nora's mouth (which every guy/futanari woman loved!), it also simulated the feel of deep throating without actually doing it.

Nora then switched from the left to the right rapidly and she has long hair, Naomi adored the way Nora's hair flipped from side to side.

Nora then proceeded to use her hands. Some futanari women may enjoy the feeling of only the mouth, but Naomi loved the double assault when Nora stroked her shaft and sucked on her cockhead. It's another technique that subtly made Naomi think her dick was larger because it gave the young DEO agent the impression that it's so big Nora had to use her hand and her mouth just to take hold of it all.

Nora then used her breasts! Naomi enjoyed the feeling of having her dick enveloped in the soft, but firm, and warm flesh of Nora's breasts! When done right, Naomi could even pinch Nora's nipples or squeeze the young speedster's breasts for Nora while Nora was doing it to free up her hands. Naomi could feel Nora's racing heartbeat, which acted as a sort of vibration against her cock. But Nora didn't forget to use her tongue on the tip while she titfucked Naomi's dick.

Naomi reached under Nora's blouse and squeezed the young speedster's breasts. Naomi could hear Nora moaning. Nora was touching herself while sucking on Naomi's dick, she absolutely loved it because it told Naomi that Nora was enjoying it as much as she was.

Nora bobbed her head even faster up and down Naomi's dick. She really wanted to drive Naomi crazy. When she got herself nice and wet, she got some of that moisture onto her fingers and let Naomi suck on her fingers.

Naomi moaned as she stroked Nora's head. It was really erotic and really showed that Nora was enjoying herself. Nora then also stuck a finger in Naomi's ass to massage her prostate if she liked it. (Nora knew beforehand that Naomi enjoyed it). Naomi leaned back against the chair and began to hump Nora's face slow and steady.

Naomi then moved her hands to the bank of Nora's head and began to hump her face deep and slow. The bobbing of the head and the fingering of the ass started up a rhythm, as one slipped out, the other slipped in, and vice versa.

Nora then held Naomi's dick in her mouth (as much of it as she could comfortably fit, which was all of it) and hummed low in her throat. She knew to keep it to simple tones such as ascending or descending; and not to go humming some song she had heard on the radio; futanari women, believe it or not, are auditory as much as visual, so they'd become preoccupied with figuring out which song it is. Now, if Nora had mood music playing, it would be perfectly acceptable to hum to the beat of that music because Naomi didn't have to worry about where it's from and it shows initiative.

Naomi was getting close to her orgasm. She was struggling to prevent herself from grabbing Nora's head and fucking her face deep and fast until she came.

During the whole thing, Nora maintained eye contact. Naomi groaned in pleasure as she got closer to her ejaculation. Nora looked up into Naomi's eyes with a loving and lustful expression and Naomi went crazy. Nora wanted to really drive Naomi wild, so she waited until that last moment when the young DEO agent was ready to pop and give her a 'give it to me, big boy' look.

Naomi was almost about to cum. Suddenly, she heard someone coming to the kitchen. She sat up and looked like nothing was happening. Star entered the room. "Hey Naomi," Star said. "What's for breakfast?"

Naomi smiled. She couldn't remember. Was it her time to make breakfast for the girls? No, it was Nora's day. But, what did she say that she would make? Naomi tried to remember.

She gasped. "Bacon, egg and cheese sandwich with hot sauce," she said.

Star smiled. "That sounds delicious," she said. She collected her breakfast and then sat down across from Naomi. "Mmmmmmm, this is going to be good."

Naomi nodded. Underneath the table, Nora was still blowing her. The young DEO agent tried to keep herself from cumming, but it was getting more difficult. "Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh," she moaned.

Star looked up and tilted her head to the side. "You okay, Naomi?" Star asked. You seem strange."

Naomi smiled and nodded. "I'm fine," she said. "I just think I slept on the wrong side of the bed. What are your plans for today?"

Star smiled. "Well, I have some questions to ask Miss Applebee," she said. "Then, my mom wants me to get some errands done; cutting the grass, cleaning the house. I'm also going to head to the adult store. I need to buy something special for Rena."

Naomi smiled and nodded. Star was always so busy when she talked. During this time, Naomi fucked Nora's face even harder, deeper and faster. Star was so distracted by her plans that she didn't notice.

One by one, the other seven girls entered the room and joined in eating their respective breakfasts. Fiona sighed deeply. "Naomi," she said. "Why don't you say the pledge of allegiance?"

Naomi nodded. She cleared her throat and spoke. As she spoke, Nora sucked and slurped silently on her dick trying to make her cum.

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America," Naomi said. "And to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." Naomi then reached down and grabbed Nora's head and began to fuck her face harder and faster. She didn't care anymore if their friends noticed. The young DEO agent wanted to cum.

Finally, Naomi came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Nora's throat. The young speedster gagged as her mouth filled with cum, some even came spurting out of her nose. Nora still sucked and slurped until Naomi's dick was limp and drained of cum.

The nine girls then proceeded to eat their respective sandwiches. Nora silently and stealthily snuck away and came back a few minutes later.

"Good morning," she said.

"Morning, Nor," Fiona said. "Breakfast is ready."

Nora smiled. "Thanks Fio," she said. "But I already had a big, thick, creamy smoothie." She winked at Naomi. Naomi blushed slightly. The ten girls sat together and talked.

13 minutes later….

Fiona was in the shower, masturbating. The young archer jerked herself off and kept stroking her dick. As she stroked her dick, she was fingerfucking herself.

Back at Dickgirl University….

It was time for sports practice for each of the sports teams of Dickgirl University. The first sports team was Basketball. Each of the members of the Basketball team had the Basketball Outfits.

The outfit consisted of short shorts and a tank top. The short shorts were blue and white striped short shorts with a yellow and white stripe going around the bottom of the leg holes. The blue and white stripes alternated; blue, white, blue, white, etc. The top was a blue, yellow, and white top. On the chest area, the top had a stripe of white between two yellow lines. In the middle, it had the words: Dickgirl University Werewolves. The outfit didn't have bras or panties, allowing the young schoolgirls to show their bare skin. The shorts were short, reaching just above the knee. The top had the word; basketball on it as well as the designated number. The outfits had the same bras and panties as the schoolgirl uniforms. The outfit also had blue, yellow, and white striped knee-high socks and Nike Women’s Air Force 1 ’07 white shoes. The players were Stephanie Hillary Shaw, Charlotte Matthews, Danielle North, Alexis Jiwe, Allie Jiwe, Allison Sharpe, Amanda Jiwe, Amber Van-El, Anita Danvers, Anya Sharpe, April Antikson, and Autumn Danvers.

In the Dickgirl University Gymnasium Locker Room….

The twelve schoolgirls were stripping off their respective schoolgirl uniforms and putting on their respective basketball team outfits.

Amber Van-El sighed. The young Kryptonian had never been part of a basketball team with other superheroines. Suddenly, she was joined by April Antikson. The mutant schoolgirl smiled at her.

Elsewhere in the locker room, Stephanie Shaw was jerking off. Stephanie is 18 years old. She had caucasian skin, blue eyes, and dark red hair that stopped at the bottom of her ears. She also had natural 32B breasts. She also had a 12 inch long cock. She had tattoos on her arms that light up when she used her powers. She also had tattoos on her left bikini line and her clit hood was pierced. She has tattoos on her arms that light up when she uses her powers. She was 5 feet 3 inches tall, 110 lbs, and had an average body. She was watching Danielle North and Charlotte Matthews making out.

Charlotte is 20 years old. She has pale, smooth skin and brown hair. Her hair is shoulder length and slightly curly at the ends. She is also a loving and caring woman, but is more of a free spirit. She’s always open to try new things sexually. She has a blue tribal tattoo on her right shoulder. She has nice 34C boobs. Her thick, 10 inch cock is pierced on the underside of the glans through the frenulum. She loves getting naughty with females and other people. She is circumcised. She had no tattoos and navel was pierced. She was 5 feet 4 inches tall, 126 lbs, and had an average body.

Ziro is 25 years old. She has natural 38B breasts, long dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and white skin. She had an average body. She had a 14.5 inch long cock. She had the following tattoos; a Five-Pointed Star With Interlocking Rings On Lower Right Abdomen and a Star Of David On Neck. Ziro had piercings through her Left nostril, Tongue, and Navel. She was 5 feet 8 inches tall and 140 lbs.

"Ohhhhh yeahhhhh baby," Stephanie moaned as she watched the action before her eyes. "Keep going." Just as she was enjoying the pleasure, the two schoolgirls headed to a different location. Stephanie grunted in disappointment. She was so hard. She headed into one of the changing room stalls and began to stroke her dick. She wished that someone would invite her to deposit her donation into their body bank.

Elsewhere in the locker room….

Alexis Jiwe and Allie Jiwe were wearing their respective schoolgirl uniforms and making out with each other. Alexis had her dick deep inside her younger sister's ass. Their respective panties were down around their respective ankles. Alexis moaned as she pressed her sister against the double tier ventilated industrial locker. She delivered a hard spank to her sister's ass. "Oh fuck baby," she said. "I'm gonna cum."

Allie whimpered in pleasure. Suddenly, they both came hard, spurting and squirting their respective cumshots together.

Alexis Jiwe was 5 feet 6 inches tall, 143 lbs, had an average body, natural 36B breasts, had dark brown skin, long black hair, brown eyes, and a nice 14.5 inch long cock.

Allie Jiwe had 34C breasts, had dark brown skin, long black hair, brown eyes, and a nice 14.5 inch long cock. She was 5 feet 3 inches tall, 114 lbs, and had a slim body.

Alexis moaned as she withdrew her dick from her sister's ass. Without any warning, Allie turned around and began to suck on her older sister's dick.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh baby," Alexis moaned. "Suck my cock. Deepthroat it. Take it down your throat. Oh yeah baby, I can feel your tonsils rubbing against my dick. Gobble up my cock. Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum down your throat. Let me finish on your face."

Allie bobbed her head up and down her sister's dick. With one final thrust, Alexis came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside her sister's throat. Alexis moaned as her sister milked her dry.

Allie smiled and kissed her older sister's lips. "I want you to plow each of my little holes," she said.

They then kissed and headed into a changing room stall to get dressed for basketball practice.

In the other part of the locker room….

The other seven girls were still wearing their respective schoolgirl uniforms.

Allison Sharpe had natural 40B breasts, cropped blonde hair, green eyes, pale white skin, a 13.5 inch long cock. She was 5 feet 9 inches tall, 126 lbs, and had a slim body.

Amanda Jiwe had 34D breasts. She had dark brown skin, long black hair, brown eyes, and a nice 14.5 inch long cock. She was 5 feet 3 inches tall, 110 lbs, and had an athletic body.

Amber Van-El had pale white skin, 38DD breasts, a 9.5 inch cock, dark brown eyes, and shoulder length jet black hair. She was 5 feet 8 inches tall, 128 lbs, and had an average body.

Anita Danvers had caucasian skin, long brown hair, blue eyes, was 5 feet and 8 inches tall, 134 lbs, had a slim body, natural 32F breasts, no tattoos or piercings, and a 19.9 inch long cock.

Anya Sharpe had 40B breasts, cropped blonde hair, green eyes, pale white skin, and a nice 14.5 inch long cock. She was 5 feet 9 inches tall, 126 lbs, and had a slim body.

April Antikson was caucasian and mixed race woman who had natural 32D breasts, was 5 feet 6 inches tall, 114 lbs, had an slim body, brown eyes, long brown hair, shaved underarms, shaved pubic area, and a 18.5 inch long cock.

Autumn Danvers had caucasian skin, long brown hair, brown eyes, 5 feet 9 inches tall, 130 lbs, a slim body, natural 32D breasts, a tattoo on her wrist, no piercings, and a 19.9 inch long cock.

The twelve schoolgirls were now all in the locker room together. They were sitting on a bench. "Fucking hell," Charlotte said. "I'm so fucking horny."

Anita smiled. "I think we all know what that means," she said.

The girls nodded. "Basketball team orgy," they cheered in unison.

Stephanie Hillary Shaw, Charlotte Matthews, Danielle North, Alexis Jiwe, Allie Jiwe, Allison Sharpe, Amanda Jiwe, Amber Van-El, Anita Danvers, Anya Sharpe, April Antikson, and Autumn Danvers then proceeded to remove their respective schoolgirl uniforms.

They started with their skirts. They unclipped the two safety pins and then removed the skirts, revealing their panties.

The girls then proceeded to remove their respective cardigans, ties and blouses, revealing their respective bras. Finally, their shoes and white knee-high socks were removed.

The girls finally removed their respective bras and panties. They were all completely naked now.

Since there was agreement with the idea, Allie shuffled everyone around into threesomes, then started the merry-go-round. The initial groupings were Stephanie and Charlotte with Danielle, Alexis and Allie with Allison, Amanda and Amber with Anita, Anya and April with Autumn. The trios kissed and fondled each other as they rotated around the room.

Anya was amazed. The last time that she had been in a PFW, Allie had directed it from the outside. But this time Allie was a participant, levitating everyone else while getting off herself. Once again Anya marveled at Allie’s ability to concentrate on both at once.

Anya kissed Autumn. “I apologize again for burying you in cum.”

The woman laughed. “Literally. And here I thought ‘cum bath’ was just an expression.”

Anya and April started off low-key, giving Autumn time to get used to circling around the room. They merely kissed her and handled her body. After a few revolutions, Autumn adjusted and responded to their lips and hands. Being more used to Allie’s levitation, the two schoolgirls manipulated Autumn so that she was in a horizontal face down position. Then Anya sat on her back, straddling her, while April did the same on her ass.

Anya giggled. “Wow, April, we have the nicest horsie on the merry-go-round.” She stroked Autumn’s hair. “And she has such a beautiful mane.”

April got into the spirit of the play. “And the seat is so plush.” She wriggled around, rubbing her ass against Autumn’s. “I could ride it for hours.”

“Only problem is,” Anya said, “there’s nothing to hold onto. No pommel or anything.” She scrunched down on Autumn’s back and reached around to grab the young schoolgirl’s tits. “That’s better. Now I won’t fall off.”

Autumn laughed. “I do hope I’m at least getting a sugar cube out of this.”

“Oh, if you want something to eat, I can take care of that.” Anya walked herself up Autumn’s back hand over hand past the teen’s head, then turned around so that her crotch was in Autumn’s face. “Bon appetit.”

As Autumn licked Anya’s pussy, April eased herself backwards and down, positioning herself to eat Autumn’s. “Ohhhhhhh,” Autumn moaned. “I like teen pussy.”

“Try some teen dick,” Anya said.

Autumn was startled to find a cock in her face, but she quickly recovered and sucked Anya’s dick, causing it to quickly harden. She took it in deeper, then tried to talk with her mouth full. “Thag bgg dih fuh smg gll.”

“Huh?” Anya said.

The schoolgirl popped the dick out of her mouth and took a deep breath. “That’s a big dick for a small girl.”

Anya giggled. “Oh. Uh, thanks.”

Autumn continued to blow Anya. By now April had her own dick rock hard as well. Using Autumn as an anchor, she slung her body underneath the schoolgirl in a horizontal position, while continuing to lick the pussy.

1...456789