Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Codi, for her part, was getting more aroused by the sight before her eyes. Her dick started to get hard and erect. It twitched and pressed against her shorts, forming a tent in her shorts.

Chloe looked down at the young schoolgirl and smiled. "Heh heh heh heh," she giggled. "Looks like someone else wants to join in the fun, sis. Do you think we should help her out?"

Courtney smiled. Her breasts were now pressed against her twin sister's nude back. The warmth and softness of Chloe's skin made her nipples hard.

Codi and Chloe then proceeded to pull down Courtney's shorts, causing her dick to pop out in front of them. "Ooooooooooooo," Codi said. "Looks like Courtney is happy to see us."

Chloe smiled. The two girls nodded and dropped to their knees and began to stroke Courtney's dick together. Chloe smiled as she rubbed her fingers up and down her twin sister's dick. Courtney's dick twitched in pleasure and excitement. "Hey Codi," she said. "You want to taste this tool first?"

Codi smiled and nodded. Codi then proceeded to lower her head down and began to suck on Courtney's dick. She engulfed the tip and encircled it with her tongue.

Codi then proceeded to bob her head up and down Courtney's dick, sucking and slurping silently. Without any warning, Courtney arched her back and screamed as she came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Codi's mouth and throat.

The three girls crammed tightly on the bed and fell asleep.

In room 311....

Kathy, Dakota, and Fiona were fast asleep. They were wearing their respective tank tops and bottom shorts; Kathy's were yellow, Fiona's were black, and Dakota's were lilac. Fiona had woken up and left the room.

Kathy yawned and stretched her arms. She had shoulder-length, wavy black hair in addition to smooth, ebony skin and an average body like her mother Jenna. She had juicy enhanced 34DD boobs and a phat ass that she loved to jiggle. Her cock was 12 inches long and was fairly thick. While she can cum a normal amount, the metahuman trait that she inherited from Cecile allowed her to squirt like crazy. She can squirt a huge amount of juicy girl jizz and loved spraying it all over her friends' faces while she watched them drink it down. She was 5 feet tall and 117 lbs. She then rolled over onto her back and fell back to sleep.

Dakota Danvers rolled over onto her belly and crawled over to Kathy. She slipped her hand down Kathy's shorts and began to stroke her dick. Dakota had caucasian skin, long blonde hair, blue eyes, was 5 feet 8 inches tall, 128 lbs, had an average body, natural 32F breasts, tattoos on her right calf, backside of neck, backside of left shoulder, on her leg, pierced nipples, and a 19.9 inch long cock.

The young Kryptonian then pulled Kathy's dick out and then proceeded to suck on it slowly and sensually.

Fiona was in the shower, masturbating. She was jerking herself off. The young archer jerked herself off and began to moan as she stroked her dick.

Fiona had long, red hair (she's a ginger), creamy pale skin and a curvy body. It's clear which mother she got her boobs from as she had big enhanced 34DDD boobs just like Moira. She had a big 12.5 inch cock and was the biggest among Nora's group of friends, which she often playfully bragged about. Fiona was a nasty girl and loved having her butthole gaped. She also had a naughty taint piercing. She was 5 feet 10 inches tall, 127 lbs, and had an average body.

Fiona tilted her head back against the shower wall. She was fantasizing about the time she gave Nora a taste of her delicious tangy liquid.

Start of Fiona's Fantasy....

Nora and Fiona were sitting together in the living room. They were both talking about the sexual sessions they were having with Naomi and Kathy, respectively.

Fiona looked at the young speedster. "Has Naomi ever given you a golden shower?" Fiona asked.

Nora was drinking a glass of water and coughed up some of it in surprise and shock. "What?" Nora said. "What did you just ask?"

Fiona leaned forward and repeated the question, more direct. "Has Naomi ever urinated in your mouth?" Fiona asked.

"No," Nora said. "That's disgusting. Why would you even think that?"

Fiona sighed. "Come on, Nora," she said. "It's really not that bad. I mean I know you two both taking turns in making out with each other's cum in your mouth."

Nora was still shocked, but still not as disgusted by it as before. "Do you and Kathy do this?" Nora asked.

Fiona smiled. "Mmmhmmm," she said. "Kathy has been my personal urinal for 8 months now. I love it, and she does too."

Nora was shocked. She had never tried drinking piss, not even her own. However, as Fiona said, she had done crazier things. She even gave Naomi a deepthroat blowjob while the young DEO agent was sitting on the toilet. "Do you think you could give me the same pleasure?" Nora inquired.

Fiona smiled and nodded. Nora smiled and dropped to her knees in front of the young archer. "Mmmmmmmmmm," Nora moaned as she licked Fiona's dick up and down the shaft. She sucked on the balls. Nora then popped the young archer's dick into her mouth and began to suck on it slowly and sensually. As she sucked on the dick, she used her hands to stroke it.

Fiona moaned as she placed her hands on Nora's head and began to hump the young speedster's face slowly but deeply. She loved the young speedster so much. Suddenly she felt the need to piss. "Here it comes," she said and instantly started to pee. From her dick, suddenly started to shoot a gushing squirt of golden pee, spurting away from her pee hole and beginning to form a yellow arch of piss into the young speedster's open mouth below.

Nora clamped her lips around the young archer's dick and sucked on it hard. Fiona's pee had only just started to spray into Nora's mouth, when a second stream of piss sprayed on Nora's face, this time coming out of Kathy's dick. Now two golden showers of hot pee were spraying out of two dicks, into and onto the young speedster.

"You never run out, do you?", Nora asked, giggling between the sprays of piss. Between her own legs, her own dick was rock hard as she neared the moment of her orgasm.

With one final squirt, Kathy was done. By the side of her, Fiona was still busy, pissing away, a fat golden gush of piss streaming out of her dick and spraying the young speedster below her.

End of Fiona's Fantasy....

Fiona arched her back and screamed as she came hard, spurting her futa spunk all over the shower wall and floor. She continued to stroke her dick until she was finished. She sighed and, on very shaky legs, washed up and got dressed in her pjs. She headed back to her bedroom to fall asleep. As soon as she entered the room, she was shocked by the sight before her eyes.

Kathy and Dakota were now completely naked and fucking each other. Kathy was plowing the young Kryptonian's tight ass. Without knowing that Fiona was watching them, Kathy came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Dakota's ass. The two girls then fell asleep. Fiona smiled and climbed into the bed and fell asleep.

In room 303....

Rena, Abby, and Star were making out with each other. They were dressed in their respective tank tops and bottom shorts; Rena's were lime green, Star's were orange, and Abby's were emerald green.

Rena moaned as she felt her dick getting hard. She had short dyed red hair with black streaks. She had an average body and enhanced 38B boobs. She had a 10.5 inch cock of average girth. She loved her mother Ruby's cock piercing and wanted to get one for herself but was unsure of the style. Among Nora's group of friends, Rena was the most skilled at deep-throating huge futa cocks as she had a lot of practice with her mothers. She loved playing soccer and hoped to be the team's captain at Dickgirl University. She was 5 feet 1 inches tall, and 95 lbs.

"Come over here and suck my dick, you little schoolgirl sluts," Rena said. Star and Abby nodded. They both then pulled down Rena's shorts and began to suck on her dick. While Star sucked on the tip, Abby licked and sucked on the shaft.

Star bobbed her head up and down Rena's dick. Star had short, straight blonde hair and a tight, petite body. She was rather flat-chested with natural 32A boobs. She had a cute outie belly button that she loved having licked and smeared with precum. She had a star tattoo on her torso with the top point of the star situated in between her boobs. She had a long, slender 10 inch cock and was playfully called 'pencil-dick' by her friends. She was looking forward to her first urethral insertion class as she had been told she had an ideal cock for it. She wasn't as much of a BBFC addict as her parents, but that was only because she hadn't had much experience with them. She was 5 feet 1 inches tall and 90 lbs.

Abby licked and sucked on the shaft before proceeding to suck and fondle Rena's balls. Abby had caucasian skin, long red hair, green eyes, an average body, enhanced 34DD breasts, a tattoo on her pubic area, vine on her left ankle, rose on right ankle, with her tongue, navel, a bar in each ear, and a 19.9 inch long cock. She was 5 feet tall and weighed 121 lbs.

Rena moaned and combed her fingers through Star's and Abby's hair. Rena couldn't believe this was happening, two beautiful young girls were licking and sucking her dick. With that in her mind, she arched her back and screamed as she came hard, spurting her futa spunk all over Star and Abby. The three girls then kissed each other and licked up the cum.

They then snuggled up against each other and fell asleep.

On the streets of Central City....

Women were walking along the street. Mothers, daughters, sisters, grandmothers, granddaughters, nieces, aunts, etc..... One mother was walking with her daughter. They then stopped at a small ice cream shop. The mother ordered two mocha vanilla swirls on a rainbow sprinkled chocolate dipped waffle cone. The mother and daughter then proceeded to walk down the street. Suddenly, a black tinted 4-window van drove over. Two masked figures pulled out their respective Skorpion machine guns and began to fire shots. They wounded the mother, kidnapped the daughter and drove off.

The wounded mother tried to catch up with the vehicle, but her injuries were too severe. She collapsed to the ground and died.

Back at Dickgirl University dorm apartment building....

In room 314....

Tatiana Toulson was lying on the bed, watching as Olivia and Rey Snow licked and sucked her dick. Both Snow sisters were now sucking and slurping silently on the shaft.

The three girls had their respective tank tops and bottom shorts; Tatiana's was tangerine orange, Olivia's was olive green, and Rey's was raspberry red.

Tatiana then rolled Olivia over onto her back, removed her shorts and spread her legs. Tatiana then proceeded to kiss and lick the young cyrogenetic metahuman's cunt.

Olivia moaned as she felt Tatiana's tongue graze up and down her pussy lips. She gasped when she felt the schoolgirl's tongue enter her young snatch.

Olivia Snow was a caucasian teen with shoulder length brown hair, grey eyes, was 5 feet 7 inches tall, 126 lbs, had an average body, natural 33B breasts, and a 19.9 inch long dick.

Olivia moaned as she reached down and began to hump Tatiana's face vigorously. "Oh god Tat," she said. "Your tongue feels soooooo gooooood inside my little pussy. Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum. Please, don't stop."

Tatiana then grabbed a hold of Olivia's legs and held them tight. Olivia then arched her back and screamed as she came, squirting her juices all over Tatiana's face and lips. Tatiana licked, sucked and slurped until the young schoolgirl finished cumming. Tatiana then pulled away and smiled. "You really enjoyed that, didn't you?" Tatiana said.

Olivia moaned and nodded. "That felt incredible," she said. "Do you think you could give my sister Rey the same pleasure?"

Tatiana smiled and nodded. She laid Rey Snow down on her back and removed her shorts. She then spread the young schoolgirl's legs. Tatiana then proceeded to feast on Rey's pussy just like she had on Olivia's.

Rey moaned as she leaned back against the bed. She was a caucasian skinned girl with long blonde hair, hazel eyes, was 5 feet 4 inches tall, 110 lbs, had an athletic body, natural 34B breasts, no tattoos or piercings, and a 19.9 inch long dick.

Tatiana licked and sucked on Rey's cunt and slurped silently on it. Rey moaned as she humped Tatiana's face vigorously. Very soon, Rey screamed as she came hard, squirting her juices all over Tatiana's face and lips. Tatiana licked and sucked until the cum was gone.

Rey and Olivia both smiled as they sat up. They both removed their respective clothes. They then proceeded to undress Tatiana completely. Tatiana had dark brown skin, shoulder length black hair and brown eyes. Her natural 38C breasts were stunning. She also had a dick that was huge, 20 inches long and pretty girthy. Tatiana was 5 feet 9 inches tall, 135 lbs, and had an average body.

Rey and Olivia both then made out with Tatiana. The three girls made out for several seconds, their tongues snaking together eagerly, before Rey pulled back to take a breath.

"Ooooo... Tatiana... What wicked lips you have!" the girl moaned.

The older schoolgirl gave a lecherous grin. "The better to pleasure you with, my dear." she replied, before lunging in again, this time clamping her lips over Rey's bare throat. She sucked at her young roommate's flesh, causing the girl to let out a shuddering gasp.

After watching Tatiana lick and suck her sister's neck for a short time, Olivia grew impatient, and pulled the older schoolgirl toward her. Tatiana was only too happy to oblige, and turned to her neglected roommate, the two colliding in a wanton, lesbian kiss of their own.

Olivia let out a muffled whimper as she sucked greedily on Tatiana's tongue. By now, hands were far from idle beneath the covers, Tatiana's in particular. She groped and fondled each of her roommates, her fingers gliding over their warm, trembling bodies.

The girls were no less eager to fill their hands with Tatiana's soft, naked skin. As Olivia and Tatiana made out passionately, Rey squeezed the older schoolgirl's firm, supple breasts.

"Mmmm... Tatiana... What lovely tits you have!" she groaned.

Tatiana wrenched her swollen lips from Olivia's, then, saliva dripping from their parting tongues. "The better to nurse you with, my dear," Tatiana said.

The older schoolgirl grabbed Rey by the back of the head, and pushed her down to Tatiana's chest. Rey squealed, her lips parting just in time to take Tatiana's bare breast between them. She sucked eagerly on the older schoolgirl's hard brown nipple, sinking her teeth lightly into the rubbery flesh.

Tatiana sighed, leaning back against her pillow as her roommate covered her breasts in warm saliva. She looked up at Olivia's sweet face. The girl was chewing on her bottom lip, watching her sister intently as she gorged herself on their roommate's tit flesh.

"Don't let your sister have all the fun, Dear." Tatiana purred. She pulled the blanket off her remaining breast, presenting it to her other roommate. The suggestion was more than enough invitation for Olivia, who immediately dove forward, matching her sister's eagerness as she engulfed Tatiana's unoccupied breast.

As the girls licked and sucked hungrily on their roommate's tits, their hands roamed excitedly across her body. They moaned around her tender flesh, and could feel their hot young pussies growing moist between their legs. Tatiana then lowered her hands down between their legs and began to rub their respective pussies.

As Rey gorged herself on Tatiana's left breast, her hand travelled down between the older schoolgirl's legs. She quickly found what she was looking for, and was happy to find it fully erect and waiting for her small fingers to wrap tightly around it.

The cute blonde pulled her lips from Tatiana's nipple, leaving tiny bite marks around the areola. "Ooooo.... Tatiana! What a big, fat, sexy cock you have!" she mewled.

As she spoke, Rey began to pump her little fist eagerly along the older schoolgirl's shaft. Tatiana smiled wickedly, her hips beginning to pump as she fucked herself back into her roommate's hand.

"The better to fuck the shit out of the both of you with, my dear!" she exclaimed.

With that, Tatiana threw the covers away, revealing her body in all its glory. A massive erection strained up from between her thighs, and beneath it a sodden pussy leaked copiously onto the bed. Tatiana was a hermaphrodite, and lived to fuck naughty little sex freaks like her gorgeous young roommates.

The twins both squealed with excitement as they gaped at their roommate's hard-on. It had been ages since either of them had seen it, and they were both drenched between their thighs with anticipation.

Rey quickly slid down the older schoolgirl's body, wrapping her hot lips around Tatiana's fat purple cock head. She slurped at the spongy flesh with relish, while her fingers continued to pump along her roommate's enormous shaft.

Tatiana moaned, thrusting herself up into her young roommate's throat. Rey's jaw stretched wider, and she gagged as she took the older schoolgirl's shaft all the way in. Spit dribbled from her straining lips as her throat muscles massaged Tatiana's swollen cockhead.

The older schoolgirl purred, her fingers digging into her sweet girl's light colored tangled hair as she began to thrust hard against her face. Her wet cock slid in and out as she fucked Rey's swollen lips with ever increasing need.

Olivia began to move down as well, eager to join her sister and taste Tatiana's impressive manhood, but the older schoolgirl seized her arm. "No, my Dear." Tatiana panted. "I want you up here. Be a good girl, and feed your roommate a little something sweet."

Olivia squealed excitedly, and scrambled up the bed and onto her knees. She straddled Tatiana's face, her juicy pussy hanging inches above the older schoolgirl's chin.

Tatiana grabbed the younger girl's ass with both hands and pulled her down, slicing her wicked tongue through Olivia's hairless, gooey folds.

"Mmmm, Tat! That feels amazing!" the young brunette groaned. Her hips churned slowly as she ground against her roommate's face. She grabbed hold of the headboard, almost losing her balance as hot waves of pleasure stabbed through her dripping cunt.

"That's it, Deary..." Tatiana purred between hungry licks. "Feed me that sweet honey of yours." She gripped her roommate firmly, her lips pursing tightly around her excited clit. As she sucked, Olivia squealed again, her cunt oozing generously on the older girl's cheeks.

Olivia was beginning to sweat as her body writhed atop her roommate's face. Her perky breasts jiggled as she rocked back and forth, her nipples throbbing a bright reddish pink. Tatiana reached up to rake her fingers over them, and the girl whimpered desperately.

"Oh, fuck Tatiana! Your tongue feels s-s-soooo good!" Olivia panted. It felt as if it were slicing right through her. It plunged deep inside her one minute, the next it was swiping through the length of her gash and circling her winking anal opening.

Tatiana seemed lost in the taste of her sexy roommate. She groped at the girl's writhing flesh, and gorged herself shamelessly on her flowing juices. Just as Olivia thought she may pass out, the older schoolgirl pulled back, her cheeks sticky with pussy cream.

"Olivia, Darling...," her voice was husky with desire. Below them, Rey's lips were sliding deliciously down the length of her shaft, the girl gagging herself repeatedly on her roommate's length. "I w-w-want another kind of drink from you now. Do you think you could oblige, Dear?"