Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noris smiled and hugged her parents, then ran off.

18 years later....

Noris and her half sister Isis were now 18 years old and they both went chariot racing by opening a door. The chariots were being pulled by two Argots per chariot. Noris was the older adoptive sister of Isis. Isis, therefore, became Noris's younger adoptive sister.

Isis smiled and cheered in happiness. "Ha, ha," she said as she rode her chariot.

Noris chased after her younger sister. "Faster, you beasts!" Noris shouted. "You run like mules." They both continued racing. They passed by images of Pharaohs on walls.

"Hey, Noris, how'd you like your face carved on a wall?" Isis asked.

"Someday, yes," Noris responded.

"How about now?" Isis asked. She turned her chariot and pushed Noris against the wall by screeching the wheel on the wall.

Noris gasped as she struggled to prevent herself from getting injured. She regained control. "You almost killed me!" Noris said.

"Oh, come on," Isis said. "Where's your sense of fun?"

"Oh, it's fun you want?" Noris asked. She pulled the Argots back, then Isis pulled the Argots back, then Noris ran down by a hill. "Ohhhhhhh." Noris then looked around but couldn't find Isis. "Isis?"

Isis charged over Noris, then they both continued racing, then a nearby market place table vibrated, then broke another table, then raced down the stairs. Noris was riding above Isis.

"Come on, Isis," Noris said. "Admit it. You've always looked up to me."

Isis: "Yes, but it's not much of a view," Isis said, getting a great view of Noris's undergarments. She then laughed. "Hyah! Whoo!" The Argot then knocked down some planks, the piece were about to land on the Argot, then Isis pulled them back.

In doing so, the planks fell on top of a young man. "Hey!," he said. "Watch it."

Noris laughed as she rode off, Isis chasing behind her. "Secondborn," Noris said. "Second place!"

Isis laughed back. "Not for long," she said. They both continued racing, then raced up the stairs, then the wood floor began to fall down, then they turned left, then broke the wood, then the paint fell down, then the ladder fell down, then causing the painter to draw a mustache at the bottom of the nose but above the mouth, then the wood broke the nose of the statue by falling into the wood, then they ran like a helter-skelter, then the nose fell closer to Isis. "Jump!" She jumped away from the wooden floor, breaking it completely, then they ran on top, then they laughed, then they slid down towards the men with Hotep and Huy, knocking everybody over, then they slid down the sand like a wave of water, then they jumped off, continuing to race.

"You don't think we'll get in trouble for this, do you?" Noris asked.

"No, not a chance," Isis said.

In present day....

Back in the camping area, the parents were standing in a circle, stroking their respective dicks. They were all watching a security video of the teens in their respective cabins. Each of the mothers had their own pants down around their respective ankles and was stroking her own dick.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh baby," Thea moaned as she stroked her dick. "This is the hottest thing I've ever seen. Oh god. I need some more lube."

Caitlin smiled and nodded. She reached over and picked up a bottle of lube. It was Endless Love for futa by Body Action Stay Hard & Prolong Water Based Lubricant. It was able to help maintain your rock hard erection while increasing your stamina so you can please your partner every time. Caitlin then proceeded to squirt some of the lube on Thea's dick. "There you go," she said.

Thea smiled and nodded as she rubbed the lube all over her cockhead and her shaft. She moaned as she watched the video in front of her eyes. "Oh yeah baby," she said. "Keep going."

Cabin No 305....

Nora, Naomi and Luna were sitting on the bed together. They were talking and laughing. They were each wearing their respective bedwear. "Oh my god," Naomi said after Nora explained to them her sexual experience with Stryker. "I can't believe she did that. How did it feel?"

Nora smiled and sighed deeply. "It was a bit weird," she said. "But it kinda felt really good."

Luna was smiling. "Have you two ever joined together and fucked a girl?" Luna asked.

Nora and Naomi smiled and nodded. They had fucked most of the teens at Dickgirl University. "We've been fucking girls since the beginning of the school year," Naomi said.

Luna smiled and nodded. "Do you think you could fuck me?" Luna asked.

Naomi smiled and looked at Nora. "What do you think, Nor?" Naomi asked. "Maybe we should ravage her."

Luna gasped in surprise. "Ohhh, I....ummmmm....... maybe we could.......," she stammered.

Nora and Naomi laughed and giggled. "Awwwwwwww," Nora said. "She's so cute."

"Yeahhhhhhh," Naomi said. "She's sooooooo fucking adorable. I can't wait for you to fuck her adorable little brains out."

Back in the past ancient Egypt....

Pharaoh Celia and Priestess Ina were standing in front of Noris and Isis. Pharaoh Celia was holding a striped gold and blue cane called a crook. "Why do the gods torment me with such reckless, destructive, blasphemous daughters?" Pharaoh Celia asked, clearly frustrated with her own daughters.

Noris sighed deeply. "Mother, hear what I...," she began to say.

Pharaoh Celia turned around and faced her daughters. "Be still! Pharaoh speaks," she said. "I seek to build an empire, and your only thought is to amuse yourselves, by tearing it down. Have I taught you nothing?"

Hotep and Huy stepped forward. "You mustn't be so hard on yourself, Your Majesty," Hotep said. "You're an excellent teacher."

Huy nodded. "It's not your fault your daughters learned nothing," Huy said.

Hotep chuckled. "They learned blasphemy," the priest said.

Huy nodded. "True," the other priest said.

Isis stepped forward. "Mother, the fault is mine," she said. "I goaded Noris on, and so I am responsible."

Pharaoh Celia nodded. "Hmm. Responsible. Do you know the meaning of that word, Noris?" Pharaoh Celia asked

Noris nodded. "I understand, Mother," she said.

Pharaoh Celia sighed. "And do you understand the task for which your birth has destined you?" Pharaoh Celia asked. "The Ancient Traditions. When I pass into the Next World, then you will be The Morning and Evening Star."

Noris sighed. "One damaged temple does not destroy centuries of tradition," she said.

Pharaoh Celia turned around and pointed her crook at Noris. "But one weak link can break the chain of a mighty dynasty," she said. Priestess Ina walked to Pharaoh Celia. Noris looked down, sadly. Pharaoh Celia sighed and turned around and faced her back to the two girls. "You have my leave to go."

Noris moved forward. "Mother," she said, but Priestess Ina shook her head. Noris, furious, walked away.

Isis sighed deeply and walked over to Pharaoh Celia and Priestess Ina. "Mother?" Isis said. Pharaoh Celia turned around. "You know it was really my fault. Must you be so hard on her?"

Pharaoh Celia sighed deeply. "Isis, you will never have to carry a burden like the crown I will pass to Noris," she said. "She must not allow herself to be led astray, not even by you, my child."

Isis sighed deeply and shook her head. "All she cares about is... is your approval," she said. "I know she will live up to your expectations. She only needs the opportunity."

Pharaoh Celia sighed and nodded. "Maybe," she said. "Maybe so. Go now. I shall see you both tonight."

Isis nodded and bowed her head to her mother, the Pharaoh Celia before she left.

Back in the present day in Cabin No 304....

Nora, Naomi and Luna were all rubbing their bodies against each other. Luna whimpered softly in pleasure. Nora smiled and pressed her lips against Luna's lips and kissed her deeply.

As they kissed each other, Nora slipped her hand up and under Luna's tank top and began to fondle her breasts and squeezed them lightly together.

Naomi smiled as she slipped her hand down her shorts and began to rub her dick. She loved watching her girlfriend and roommate making out in front of her. She then watched as Nora turned Luna around, and lifted up her tank top, showing Naomi Luna's beautiful breasts and nipples.

The young DEO agent then crawled over and began to rub her hands on Luna's breasts and squeezed them lightly together with her hands.

Nora smiled and kissed Luna's neck as she grazed the young teen's armpit. She then heard Luna giggle and laugh. "Are you ticklish?" Nora asked.

Luna smiled and nodded. "My armpits are very ticklish," she said.

Naomi smiled. She then proceeded to suck on Luna's breasts and nipples. Nora and Luna then proceeded to make out with each other.

Luna moaned as she came, squirting her juices all over her shorts and soaking them. Naomi then headed to the bathroom to have a shower.

Back in ancient Egypt....

Isis sighed and walked over to the secret area. She then started whistling. "Well, that went well," she said. "Don't you think?"

Noris sighed and shook her head. "Just go away," she said. "I'm not in the mood to talk to you."

Isis sighed and smiled. "Could have been worse," she said.

Noris was sitting on the top of a statue. "'The weak link in the chain.' That's what she called me," she said.

Isis sighed, then continued sewing. "Well, you are rather pathetic," she said.

Noris was furious. "Irresponsible, ignorant of the traditions," she said. "She practically accused me of bringing down the dynasty."

Isis smiled and laughed. "Yeah, I can see it now. There go the pyramids!" Isis said, laughing. "It's like when we were 13 years old and you switched the heads of the gods of the Temple of Ra."

Noris glared angrily at her sister. "If I recall correctly, you were there switching heads right along with me," she said.

Isis thought for a moment. "No, it was you," she said. "I didn't do that."

Noris glared down at Isis. "Oh, yes, you did," she said. "You put the hippo on the crocodile, and the crocodile..." she jumped down.

Isis smiled. "On the falcon. And then the falcon on the hippo," she said.

"Yes!" Noris said. "The priest thought it was a horrible omen and fasted for two months. Mother was furious. You were always getting me into trouble." She walked away, then Isis walked up to Noris. "But then..." she chuckled. "You were always there to get me out of trouble again."

Isis smiled and laughed. "You must understand your duty," she said, mocking Pharaoh Celia. She then laughed.

Noris glared at her sister. "You can laugh about it!" Noris said.

"Statues cracking and toppling over," Isis said. "The Nile then drying up. Single-handedly, you will manage to bring the greatest kingdom on earth to ruin." She filled a bag full of red wine.

"Tell me this, Isis," Noris asked. "Tell me this. Why is it that every time you start something, I'm the one who ends up in trouble?" Isis dropped the bag. The bag falls on Hotep and Huy.

"Ah, man!" Hotep said.

"Oh!" Huy said.

"Ah! Noris!" Hotep said. "You're in trouble, young lady!"

"Noris, get down here!" Huy said. "I think you owe us an apology."

"Oh, my new thing!" Hotep said. "I am so upset!" Noris looked around for Isis. She saw Isis smiling and holding a bowl full of red wine.

"You might as well," Isis said. Noris sighed deeply and took the bowl.

"By the power of Ra," Huy said. "You'll pay for this!"

"We're gonna tell the Pharaoh!" Hotep said. Noris dumped the wine on Hotep and Huy. "Oh, look at me! I'm drenched again!"

"Hey. I figured it out. You know what your problem is, Noris?" Isis asked.

"What?" Noris asked.

"You care too much," Isis said.

"And your problem is, you don't care at all," Noris said.

"Oh, in that case," Isis said. "I suppose you care a lot more than I do that we're late for the banquet, for example." Noris was worried about being late.

3 hours later....

They were all running towards the main hall. Servants were dressing them up. "I'm done for," Noris said. "Mother will kill me."

"Don't worry," Isis said. "Nobody will even notice us coming in." She pulled open the curtain and they both got out, then the crowd cheered.

Noris glared at her sister. "Nobody will even notice," she said.

Priestess Ina walked over to Noris and Isis. Ah, the young princesses." They all hugged. "Noris, you were just named princess regent. You are now responsible for overseeing all the temples. I suggest you get over there and thank your mother." Both Priestess Ina and Isis clapped. "Apparently, Isis, someone thought she just needed the opportunity."

Isis smiled and walked over to Pharaoh Celia. "My Lord Pharaoh. I propose that the high priests offer tribute to their new regent," she said.

Pharaoh Celia nodded. "An excellent idea. Hotep! Huy!" The Pharaoh commanded.

"Huy," Hotep said.

"Hmm?" Huy said.

"The Midian girl," Hotep said.

"That's a good idea!" Huy said.

"Go get her," Hotep said. "By the power of Ra, we present for your delegation and delight, an exotic apparition stolen from a faraway land." A camel appeared with Tzipporah on its back. "We offer you this delicate desert flower." He pulled Tzipporah off of the camel.

Noris smiled and walked over to Tzipporah. "Let us inspect this desert flower," Noris said. Tzipporah chomped at Noris, narrowing biting her finger. "More like a desert cobra."

Isis smiled and laughed. "Not much of a snake charmer, are you?" Isis asked.

Noris smiled and pushed Isis forward. "That's why I give her to you," Noris said.

"No, that's generous, but..." Isis said.

"I won't be given to anyone," Tzipporah said. "Especially an arrogant, pampered palace bitch!"

Noris chuckled. "Are you going to let her talk to you like that?" Noris asked.

Isis glared angrily at Tzipporah. "You will show the proper respect for a princess of Egypt," Isis said.

Tzipporah grunted in response. "But I am showing you all the respect you deserve," she said. "None!" Tzipporah started to swing the whip, cracking it via fighting.

"No. Wait!" Isis said. "Be still."

"Untie this rope!" Tzipporah said. "I demand you set me free!"

"Be still," Isis said.

"Let go!" Tzipporah said.

Young Moses: "As you wish," Isis said, letting go of the rope. Tzipporah fell backwards into the water, then the crowd laughed. Isis smiled and looked at Priestess Ina. Priestess Ina shook her head.

Noris laughed. "You there!" Noris said, pointing at the servant. "Have her dried off, and sent to Princess Isis's chambers. If it pleases you, Mother, my first act as regent, is to appoint Isis, as royal chief architect.

Back in the present day in Cabin No 305....

Nora, Naomi and Luna were back in their own cabin. Naomi was taking a shower, while Luna and Nora were sitting on the bed together. Nora was combing her fingers through Luna's hair. Luna was resting her head on Nora's lap.

At Stryker's headquarters....

The guard typed in the command to activate the first room. This room contained the clones of Fiona Queen.

"Subject 001," the guard said. "Respond."

Subject 001 stepped forward and looked around. Her name was Fatima Queen. She had the same appearance as Fiona. She was fully naked and her cock was rock hard. "Subject 001 responding," Fatima said. "What is your command, Master?"

"Execute command: sexual intercourse," the guard said.

Fatima nodded. She was one of four clones of Fiona Queen. The other clones then proceeded to appear as well.

The 3 clones were Subject 002; known as Faith, 003; known as Francesca, and finally 004, known as Frankie.

Just like Fatima, they were all naked and their cocks were rock hard. Stryker walked into the room. "How is it going?" Stryker asked.

"The systems are still operational," the guard said.

Stryker nodded. "Good," she said. "Subject 001, 002, 003, and 004. Execute command: basic combat."

The guard was shocked. "But, they don't have any weapons," she said. "How are they supposed to combat each other?"

Stryker smiled. "Access weapons," she said. "Base code: 000 -- Ranged -- 000."

"Yes Ma'am," the four cloned archers said in unison. They each generated a bow and arrows. They then proceeded to fire arrows at each other. The arrows were either stun arrows or freeze arrows.

They were basically sex clones of Fiona Queen. Stryker smiled and typed in a command. "Engage sexual intercourse session," she said.

"Yes Ma'am," the four clones said before they proceeded to fuck each other.

Stryker smiled and nodded. "Their battling capabilities are impressive," she said to the scientist. But what about their breeding capabilities?"

"Better than anyone else," the scientist said. "I hypothesize that they will be able to make an army of thousands, all devoted to you."

Stryker laughed menacingly. "Nora and her forces will be unable to stop us," she said. "Thanks to their DNA and my powers, I'll create an army to breed with them and then rule the multiverse."

The scientist smiled and nodded. "What shall we do with the sex clones?" She asked.

Stryker smiled. "Send them to the camping area where Nora, friends and her family members are," she said. "The breeding and mating of the SuperTeens will be achieved."

Back in the rec center....

The mothers were now completely naked and masturbating. They moaned as they jerked themselves off, watching the teens doing things in their respective cabins. After a while, the mothers all came together, spurting their respective cumshots all over the floor and their hands.

Caitlin and Iris then headed off towards Cabin No 305.

Cabin No 305....

Nora smiled and patted Luna on the head. Nora then rolled over onto her belly. "So, have you ever done anything with another girl?" Nora asked.

Luna smiled and shook her head. "I kissed a girl when I was in high school," she said. "This girl, Summer, pressed me against the wall and kissed me on the lips. But, that's it."

Nora smiled. She then tackled Luna and began to tickle her. The two girls laughed and giggled. Nora then ran her hands up and down Luna's body. Nora then pressed her lips to Luna's and kissed her passionately.

Luna welcomed the kiss and wrapped her arms around the young speedster.

Meanwhile, Naomi had finished her shower. She got dressed in her silver tank top and bottom shorts and headed back to the bedroom. She then proceeded to watch Luna and Nora making out.

Not knowing that Naomi was watching them, Nora and Luna then proceeded to remove their respective tank tops. Nora smiled as she ran her hands up and down Luna's body, feeling the young teen's soft and smooth skin.

Luna smiled and moaned softly as Nora proceeded to suck on her nipples and encircled the areola with her own tongue. Nora then slipped her hand down Luna's shorts and began to rub her pussy. The young teen's cunt felt moist and wet to her touch.

Nora then turned Luna around and proceeded to kiss her neck as the young speedster rubbed the young teen's pussy with her other hand. The right hand was under Luna's tank top and fondling her breasts.

Nora then slipped a finger inside Luna's cunt, causing the young teen to moan in a short gasp. The two of them then kissed sensually as Luna adjusted to the feeling of Nora's finger inside of her cunt. Once they were both ready, Nora proceeded to move.

Her finger penetrated Luna's tight hole with little resistance, and made a slick wet sound when she pulled out. Gently, Nora repeated the motion several more times. In and out...in and out, fingerfucking Luna's little box with ease.

Luna whimpered softly in pleasure. Sweat covered her body. She had never felt such pure unadulterated pleasurable bliss before. She then proceeded to gyrate her hips against Nora's hand, trying to make herself cum.

Nora, realizing that, pulled away and smiled. Before Luna could protest, Nora removed Luna's shorts completely, spread her legs and began to eat her cunt, lowering her head to Luna's dripping slit.