Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 45

Story Info
The Dawson's house gangbang party is in full swing.
30k words
5
3.7k
5
0

Part 45 of the 60 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elsewhere in the city....

The young girl appeared and entered a bar. She then saw three males sitting at a table. One of them was her brother. The three males were Kirkland, Omari and Lineback. They are the three members of the Tigers Team, with Kirkland serving as its team leader.

Kirkland had pale skin, blue eyes, short messy black hair and an average body. Omari had light white skin, cropped grey hair, brown eyes, and an average body. Lineback had tanned skin, cropped grey hair, brown eyes, and an average body.

Kirkland looked up and saw his sister. "Hey sis," he said. "What's the plan?"

The girl smiled and sat down. "Battle code 0983," she said before she left.

Omari and Lineback smiled and nodded. Kirkland smiled, finished his drink and headed towards his Zord garage, with his brothers following. The three brothers were each 8 feet 5 inches tall and 192 lbs.

In the Zord Garage....

Kirkland, Omari, and Lineback were now inside their respective Zords, yellow and black Zaber Fangs. Each Zaber Fang held 1 pilot, weighed 78 tons, 15.6 meters deep, 9.1 meters tall, and had a maximum speed of 240 km/h.

Each Zaber Fang had the following weapons: 2 Killer Sabres, 4 Strike Claws, 2 AEZ 20 mm Beam Guns, Small-Bore Anti-Zord Laser Machinegun, Anti-Zord Three-Barrelled Shock Cannon, Anti-Zord 30 mm Double-Barrelled Beam Cannon, SSM Pod, and 2 TEZ 20 mm Linear Laser Guns.

The Zaber Fangs also had the following equipment; Composite Sensor Unit, and an Infra-Red Laser Searcher.

The Zaber Fang (also known as Saber Tiger/Sabre Tiger) was a Smilodon-type of Zord, and one of over 200 species of bio-mechanical lifeforms that form the Zord race.

The Morphing Masters created them millions of years ago, using DNA from a smilodon, metal and crystals.

The three Zaber Fangs then ran out into the city.

Elsewhere in the city....

The SuperTeens were buying weapons and equipment for their respective Zords.

In the team's garage....

Nora was working on adding the new weapons and equipment to her Gorgo Zord.

The Gorgo Zord had the following new weapons; 2 laser fangs, 4 strike laser claws, an AZ 208 mm Double-Barrelled Shock Cannon, a AZ 108 mm High-Density Beam Gun, and a AZ 144mm Sniper Rifle.

It also had the following new equipment; The Changing Armor System (CAS), 2 Ion Turbo Booster Units, 2 Downforce Stabilizers, and 2 Strike Armor Claws.

Naomi was working on adding the new weapons and equipment to her Chasmo Zord. The Chasmo Zord had the following new weapons; 2 Electron Bite Fangs, 4 Strike Claws, and an 50mm Anti-Zord Double Barreled Beam Cannon.

It also had the following new equipment; 2 Smoke Dischargers.

Willow was working on adding the new weapons and equipment to her Anklyo Zord. The Anklyo Zord had the following new weapons; twin 105mm 17-Shot Megalo Max Assault Cannons, 2 Twin Crusher Horns, 4 Crusher Metal Spike Hooves, 2 8-Shot Missile Pods, AZ 3-Barreled Shock Cannon, 2 35mm Anti-Ground Cannons, and a pulse beam gun.

It also had the following new equipment; a GPS 3D Radar Antenna.

Rena was working on adding the new weapons and equipment to her Para Zord. The Para Zord had the following new weapons; 2 Laser Sabres, 4 Strike Claws, Anti-Zord 3-Barrel Shock Cannon, 2 Pop-Out Type missile Pods, an AMD Double-Barrelled 20mm Beam Cannon, and an Anti-Zord 30mm Double-Barrelled Beam Gun.

It also had the following new equipment; an Energy Shield Generator.

Loriane was working on adding the new weapons and equipment to her Ptera Zord. The Ptera Zord had the following new weapons; a 16mm Vulcan Gun, an 2-Shot Anti-Air Missile, and 2 2-Shot Air-to-Ground Missiles.

It also had the following new equipment; Magnesser Wings.

The five teens were ready for anything. Suddenly, they were contacted by Kirkland, Omari and Lineback about the coordinates and the time.

In a empty desert....

The SuperTeens (Rena, Naomi, and Willow) were in their respective Zords. They were waiting for the battle to begin.

Suddenly, Naomi smiled and looked out. "Hey, look," she said. "Here comes the judge."

The Judgeman (or Judge) is a robotic entity featured to judge the Zord on Zord battles. Judges are stored in gigantic, solar-powered satellites that orbit around the planet, and are dropped to the surface prior to the commencement of a Zord battle. All Judges have an innate form of AI, and are able to make decisions on their own. Many Judges even exhibit individual personalities of their own. These Judges are white in color, and govern the official Zord battles set by the Zord Battle Commission. They held blue and red pill-like items. Blue, meaning the combatant, and the red, meaning the challenger. Depending on which team won, the judge would raise that hand. 500 coins as well as 35 points would be awarded to the winning team, and the losing team would be demoted down one rank and gain no money.

The Judge landed and began to scan the area. "The area within a 900 km radius in a designated Zord battle," he said. "All non-combatants must leave the area immediately. Area scanned, battlefield set up. The SuperTeens vs The Tigers team. Battle code 0983. Ready, fight."

It started with a scheduled battle between the SuperTeens Team and the Tigers Team, with an unknown figure salvaging junk parts nearby.

Seeing the start of the battle, the unknown figure eagerly roamed onto the battlefield, hidden from the Judge's sensors due to the use of the optical camouflage installed on her truck.

The Tigers Team quickly attacked the SuperTeens team, first facing off against Willow's Ankylo Zord and then Naomi's Chasmo Zord.

Naomi smiled. "Come on, don't tell me you've lost interest in me?" Naomi asked. "Time to show you how I fight."

The Chasmo Zord roared and accessed it's 50mm Anti-Zord Double Barreled Beam Cannon. It proceeded to fire ammunition at the three Zaber Tigers, but the Zords dodged the attacks.

Naomi looked around and saw that her shots hit nothing. "What the hell happened?" Naomi asked. "I must have missed the shot."

"You didn't miss the shot, Naomi," Nora said. "Those three Zaber Tigers have been upgraded with atomic energy ion thrusters. Normally, they can travel at the speed of 240 km/h, but with the thrusters, they can reach 600 km/h."

Naomi grunted in response. "No way," she said. "There's no way I can hit them."

"Now you're getting the point," Kirkland said. "Omari, Lineback. Let's finish this fool." The three Zaber Tigers then proceeded to use their respective Small-Bore Anti-Zord Laser Machineguns and damaged the Chasmo Zord.

"NAOMI," Nora shouted. "What happened?"

Alex checked the scans of the Zord. "Naomi's computer has been knocked out," she said. "The Chasmo Zord's systems are down," she said. "Rena, Willow, it's all down to you two."

Willow nodded and screamed in anger. "Ankylo Zord, Full Bombing Barrage," she said.

The Ankylo Zord roared and then unloaded all of its weapons at the three Zaber Tigers. Despite the attack, the Zaber Fangs were unharmed. They then quickly and effortlessly knocked Willow's Zord out of the battle.

Willow slammed her fist down on her control panel. "I can't believe I walked into their trap," she said.

Alex checked the scans of the Zord. "Willow's computer has been knocked out," she said. "The Ankylo Zord's systems are down," she said. "Rena, it's all up to you."

"I'm on it," Rena said.

Rena, the last remaining member of the SuperTeens team, used her Para Zord's energy shield to ram and damage one of the enemy's Sabre Tigers.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Rena roared in anger. Her Para Zord then slammed into the Zaber Fang, damaging it's left back leg.

"Omari," Kirkland said, noticing his brother's Zord was damaged. "I'm gonna make you pay for that."

The two remaining Zaber Fangs were both chasing after Rena's Zord.

"This is a tough battle," Rena said. "I should conserve energy." However, since the battle became a two on one fight, she tried to conserve her Zord's energy and turned off her shield.

Unfortunately for her, at this moment her Zord collided with the unknown figure's invisible truck and tripped.

"Come on get up, Para Zord," Rena said. "What was that truck doing there?" Rena then noticed the unknown figure.

"Judge," Rena said. "This is Rena Arias of the SuperTeens team. I'm requesting an immediate termination of the battle due to an unauthorized person on the field."

"Request from Rena Arias of the SuperTeens Team received," the Judge said. "Processing, Processing, Processing, Processing, Processing, Processing."

"Seems like a great time for you to chicken out of the battle," Lineback said. "Especially since you're about to lose."

"Yeah, right," Kirkland said. "You expect us to believe that there's an unknown figure on the field."

"It's the truth," Rena said. "You must have seen my Zord tripped over her truck."

The Tigers team surrounded her and deal her Zord the significant damage.

"Renaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," Star screamed. "Validate your desicion, Judge."

"Well well well," Kirkland said. "Guess we win." He then noticed the unknown figure.

The unknown figure then explained that her name was Kenna James, a local junk dealer.

Eventually, the Judge ruled the battle invalid due to the unknown figure's involvement and scheduled a rematch for one day's time.

The unknown figure, feeling sorry for Rena, helped her out, eventually following her back to the SuperTeens team's base to make up for it. The team detained her, noticing that she had even 'salvaged' parts from their own Zords.

"Woah," the figure said. "A Black and Red Lightning Saix." The Lightning Saix held 1 person as crew, weighed 65 tons, 18.4 meters deep, 8.8 meters high, and had the maximum speed of 325 km/h.

The Lightning Saix had the following weapons; 2 Laser Killer Fangs, 4 Retractable Strike Laser Claws, a Double-Barrelled Vulcan Gun, and 2 Pulse Laser Rifles.

It had the following equipment; A Booster Pack, Wing Stabilizers, 2 Vertical Stabilizers, A Multi-Sensor Tail, and a Organoid System.

The Lightning Saix was a Cheetah-type of Zord, and one of over 200 species of bio-mechanical lifeforms that form the Zord race depicted.

The unknown figure did not stay tied up for long however, as the Lightning Saix moved by itself and severed her ropes, allowing her into the cockpit, giving her the opportunity to pilot it away. This came as a surprise to the SuperTeens Team, as it was the first time anyone had been able to pilot the temperamental Lightning Saix.

"How did we even get a Lightning Saix?" Star said. "Last I checked, they were extremely rare and unique."

Naomi shrugged her shoulders. "Apparently, my mom Eliza got it from some dealer in India," she said. "Mom got it for a bargain because Saixs are rare. We couldn't find anyone who could pilot it, so it was sitting in the garage collecting dust and dirt."

Elsewhere in the area....

The Lightning Saix was running fast and quick, with the unknown figure inside. The unknown figure was Kenna James. She was a junk dealer, traveling from one battle to another trying to gather enough Zord parts to make herself a Zord partner. Kenna James was a caucasian woman with shoulder length blonde hair, hazel eyes, was 5 feet 8 inches tall, 119 lbs, had an average body, enhanced 34C breasts, no tattoos, a pierced navel and a 14 inch long dick.

"Man, how do you control this thing?" Kenna asked. "Stoooopppppppppppppppppp." The Lightning Saix finally slowed down and stopped running. Kenna sighed deeply. "That's better. Ummmmm. What a second." She looked around and saw that she was in the middle of nowhere. "Where am I?"

Back at the SuperTeens Team base....

"Even with the repairs to the Para Zord," Alex said. "We can't send it out to battle." She sighed deeply. "We'll have to send out Naomi and Willow only."

"Great, it will be the two of us against three Zaber Tigers," Willow said.

Rena smiled. "I did a great deal of damage to one of them," she said. "It will be a 2 vs. 2 battle."

At a nearby deserted area....

The scheduled rematch between the SuperTeens Team and The Tigers Team went under way, with Willow and Naomi fighting against what appeared to be two Zaber Fangs. Rena's Para Zord had been damaged too badly to be repaired in the short time frame.

Naomi and Willow charged in the attack on the two Zaber Fangs.

"They don't seem very brave and courageous now," Willow said. Suddenly, they were being shot at. "What's going on?"

Naomi looked around and saw nothing. "They must have another Zord out there somewhere," she said.

The third, damaged, Zaber Fang was mounted with a long range cannon and used as a fixed turret to snipe the enemy Zords.

Omari laughed. "You can run, but you can't hide," he said. He continued to fire shots at the Chasmo Zord and the Ankylo Zord.

One shot knocked down the Ankylo Zord.

Willow was quickly surrounded, but the impromptu reappearance of the Lightning Saix interrupted the Tiger's assault.

"Where did this thing come from?" Lineback asked.

Kenna sighed deeply. "Great, now it will be 3 vs. 3," she said.

The Judge then appeared on the control panel and therefore spoke to Kenna. "Lightning Saix registered as Zord of the SuperTeens Team has been approved," it said. "Warrior registration not received. Warrior, state your name?"

Kenna smiled. "Kenna," she said. "Put me down as Kenna James."

"Warrior registration of Kenna James approved," Judge said. "Registeration number is 3867456. Input this number into control panel."

Kenna nodded. "No problem," she said.

"Come on," Kirkland said. "She can't just register mid-battle."

Following a mid-battle registration Kenna was made a SuperTeens team member.

"Hey boys," Kenna said. "Quit your whining and get on with it."

Kirkland and Lineback then proceeded to fire shots at the Lightning Saix, but Kenna took off.

"Where are you going?" Willow asked.

"There's an enemy Zaber Fang perched on top of that mountain over there," Kenna said. "I'm going after him first."

Using her skills and the Strike Laser Claw, Kenna was able to defeat two of the Zaber Fangs, Omari's and Kirkland's.

"Kirkland," Lineback said. Suddenly his Zord was shot down by the Chasmo Zord.

Naomi, taking out the third, smiled.

"Battle over," the Judge said. "The winner is the SuperTeens Team."

The young girl smiling and, holding the T-Rex Champion Zord Ball, appeared. "Here you go," she said, tossing the ball to Nora. "Catch you later." The young girl and her brothers then left.

At Dawson's place....

Gabriela 'Gaby' Dawson was a Paramedic on Ambulance 61 and the former Candidate of Truck 81. Firefighter/Paramedic Gabriela Dawson was 5 feet 4 inches tall, 128 lbs, had a voluptuous build, multiracial skin, long black hair, dark brown eyes, natural 36DD breasts, and a 14.5 inch long cock. She was currently wearing a grey t-shirt with a white 'CCFD' logo and black pants.

Currently, her pants and panties were down to her knees and she was jerking off into multiple glasses. Gaby moaned as she came, spurting her fifth cumshot.

Upstairs in the bedroom....

Sylvie was sitting on the bed. Sylvie Brett is a paramedic assigned to Ambulance 61. Firefighter/Paramedic Sylvie Brett was 5 feet 5 inches tall, 117 lbs, had natural 34A breasts, shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin, an average body, and 15 inch long cock. She was wearing a grey t-shirt with a white 'CCFD' logo and blue pants.

Suddenly she heard the sound of Gaby moaning. Sylvie headed downstairs and into the kitchen. There, she saw Gaby jerking off into the glasses and filling them up with her spunk.

Gaby moaned and then turned around. She then saw Sylvie standing there in front of her. Sylvie then walked over to Gaby, pushed the fellow paramedic down on her knees, pulled out her own dick, and then shoved it down Gaby's throat.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh baby," Sylvie moaned as she facefucked Gaby's throat. "I'm gonna come in your mouth." Sylvie then pulled away and came hard, spurting her futa spunk all over Gaby's face and neck.

Gaby smiled and collected some of Sylvie's spunk and ate it. "Fucking hell," Gaby said. "I think I should probably start getting ready for the party."

Gaby stood up and began to head to the bathroom, but Sylvie pushed her back against the wall and kissed her lips. The two girls then proceeded to unbutton each other's pants and started undressing each other.

Sylvie then lifted the half naked Gaby into her arms, carried the fellow paramedic upstairs and into the bedroom. Once there, Sylvie then proceeded to undress herself and Gaby, and then proceeded to fuck her fellow paramedic's cunt doggy style.

In the bathroom....

Leslie Shay was showering. Leslie Elizabeth Shay was a paramedic assigned to Ambulance 61, working alongside Gabriela Dawson. Firefighter Leslie Shay was 5 feet 6 inches tall, 125 lbs, had natural 34A breasts, long light brown hair, green eyes, pale skin, an average body, and a 15 inch long cock.

Leslie moaned as she rubbed her body with soap and then rinsed off. She then dried her hair using her hairdryer. Wrapping her nude body in a hard colored towel, she headed towards the direction of the bedroom.

She walked into the room and smiled at the sight before her eyes. On the bed, completely naked, Brett was assfucking Dawson doggy style.

Gaby moaned and whimpered in pleasure as she felt Brett fucking her ass. She leaned forward and began to rub her pussy to the rhythm of being assfucked. Suddenly she looked up and saw Shay standing there.

Shay smiled and removed her towel. She then walked over to Gaby, and then shoved her entire dick down Gaby's throat. Brett and Shay then proceeded to double team Dawson hard and fast without any hesitation. After a while, Brett and Shay came hard, spurting their respective cumshots deep inside Gaby. The three women then headed to the bathroom and washed their bodies and then got dressed.

A few minutes later....

Gaby is now wearing a red dress. Sylvie walked over to her and kissed her lips. Sylvie was wearing a light blue dress. Then they were joined by Leslie. Leslie was wearing a purple dress.

Suddenly, they heard the sound of someone ringing the doorbell. Sylvie pulled away from Dawson and Shay and headed to the front door.

Shay smiled and kissed Gaby's neck and shoulder. Sylvie opened the front door, revealing Violet Mikami.

Violet Mikami is a paramedic with the Central City Fire Department and is currently assigned to Ambulance 61 based out of Firehouse 51. Paramedic Violet Mikami was mixed race, approximately 5 feet 9 inches tall, approximately 56 kg, had natural 30C breasts, brown eyes, shoulder length black hair, a 15 inches long dick, and a slim body. Violet was wearing a violet dress.

Sylvie smiled, dropped to her knees and began to suck on Violet's dick. Violet moaned as she stroked Sylvie's head. The sensation of Sylvie's mouth wrapped around Violet's dick felt so good. Violet then arched her head back and screamed as she came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Sylvie's mouth.

Elsewhere in the city....

Stella Kidd was driving towards Gaby's house. Stella Kidd was the Engineer on Truck 81. Firefighter Stella Kidd was 5 feet 10 inches tall, 132 lbs, had natural 34A breasts, long dark brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin, and average body, and a 16 inch long cock. She was wearing a black and white striped dress.

In her 6-passenger van were her and five other women. "Any ideas on what Gaby is planning at this house party?" Stella asked.

Rebecca smiled. "Dawson usually has a lot of things that she doesn't think about," she said. Rebecca Jones was one of the firefighters in Truck 81 at Firehouse 51. Firefighter Rebecca Jones was 5 feet 81/2 inches tall, 130 lbs, had natural 34B breasts, shoulder length light brown hair, dark brown eyes, an athletic body, and a 14 inch long cock. She was wearing a lilac dress. "Besides, I'm sure she'll be happy to see us."

123456...9