Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The junior nurse was right. Without any warning or hesitation, Katerina came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep down inside Katie's throat. Katie's belly was filling up with Katerina's spunk. After a long time of throat pounding, Katie pulled away and smiled. The junior nurse then tucked Katerina's cock back inside her pants and then left.

Katerina sighed deeply and slumped down in her chair as she panted in exhaustion from her massive orgasm. Her cock was completely flaccid.

Elsewhere in the building............................................................................

The rest of the medical staff were in the lounge room, eating their lunch. Head Nurse Romi Rain took a bite of her meatball sandwich and smiled. She was a caucasian woman with long black hair, hazel eyes, was 5 feet 8 inches tall, 121 lbs, had an average body, enhanced 34E breasts, tattoos of Cherries and a band on right wrist; cat on left wrist; paw prints on right calf; Flaming Phoenix and flowers on back; three stars behind right ear, pierced ears, navel, and a 17.5 inch long dick. She moaned as she looked down at the face of junior nurse Savannah Bond. She was feeding the junior nurse a nice, thick sausage and a pair of meatballs.

On her knees and in front of nurse Rain, Savannah was sucking on the nurse's cock and fondling Romi's balls. Junior Nurse Savannah Bond was a caucasian woman with shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, was 5 feet 3 inches tall, 130 lbs, had an average body, enhanced 34G breasts, no tattoos or piercings, and a 17.5 inch long dick. She was a good little cocksucker, excellencing in giving blowjobs to many of the head nurses the day after her first day of work.

Romi smiled and stroked Savannah's head as the junior nurse blew her. "Oh yeah baby, keep it up," she said. "Suck me off and make me cum." She was very close to her orgasm. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. Don't stop sucking."

Savannah just kept on sucking and slurping Romi's cock. Romi leaned back against the chair and enjoyed the warmth and wetness of Savannah's mouth. Savannah loved sucking cock.

Suddenly the two of them heard a voice. "It seems like you two are having fun," the voice said. It was Head Nurse Lisa Ann. She was a caucasian woman with long brown hair, brown eyes, was 5 feet 2 inches tall, 112 lbs, had a slim body, enhanced 38E breasts, no tattoos, a pierced navel, and a 17.5 inch long cock. The head nurse was stroking her own cock. "Mind if we join the party?"

With Lisa was Junior Nurse Karlie Montana. She was a caucasian woman with long red hair, blue eyes, was 5 feet 7 inches tall, had an average body, natural 32C breasts, tattoos of a Black heart on left wrist; shooting star on toes on left foot; "Addictive Obsession" between shoulder blades with a fleur de lis; marijuana leaf + "Jo-Jo" on back of left ankle; bumble bee behind right ear; "so this too shall pass" on inside left arm, a pierced navel, and a 17.5 inch long dick.

Romi smiled and nodded. "The more, the merrier," she said. Lisa and Karlie then walked over to the chair.

Lisa smiled. "That's it baby," she told Savannah. "Swallow Romi's cock like a good girl."

Karlie turned to Lisa and asked, "Mistress, may I please join in sucking on Mistress Romi's cock?"

Lisa smiled and nodded. "Go ahead, my pet," she said. "Show Mistress Romi how you can suck a cock." Karlie dropped to her knees and crawled over to Romi and Savannah. She slipped herself underneath Savannah's body and ran her tongue up and down Romi's shaft.

Romi moaned and stroked Savannah's and Karlie's heads as they took turns sucking her off. "I'm in love with these two little sluts," she said. "Oh fuck, I can't believe how good this feels."

Lisa smiled and looked down at Savannah and Karlie. She then smiled and got an idea. She pulled down both junior nurse's' pants and then proceeded to fingerfuck their cunts. Both Savannah and Karlie moaned in pleasure as they were both fingerfucked. Lisa's plan was for the first nurse that cums to choose between being assfucked by her or by the fellow junior nurse. Since she knew that the two nurses were both multiorgasmic girls, she stipulated that they would have first to five climaxes.

The first round was intense. Both Savannah and Karlie were going hard and strong to achieve their orgasm before the other person. Finally Savannah climaxed, squirting her juices all over the floor and Lisa's fingers. Savannah had won the first round.

Karlie was not going to give up. She arched her back and she ground herself against Lisa's fingers and was able to achieve two simultaneous orgasms.

The race was on, both of them were not giving up without a fight or even stopping to take a break. Savannah and Karlie were both trying to win the race. Finally the race was over, but they both had achieved five climaxes.

Lisa was not concerned about who won, she just wanted a nice young ass for her cock. She rubbed Savannah's cock against Karlie's anus and then shoved it in.

Savannah moaned and placed her hands on Karlie's hips and fucked the junior nurse hard and deep.

Karlie whimpered in pain and pleasure as Savannah entered her ass. The stimulation of being assfucked caused her to cum hard, spurting her futa spunk all over the floor.

Savannah continued to fuck Karlie's ass hard and fast. The tightness of the junior nurse's ass felt so good. Finally she came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Karlie's ass. The two nurses were very happy and full of joy. Before Savannah could move, Lisa got behind her and pushed her back down. "What," she said. "I thought I was done."

Lisa smiled as she rubbed her cockhead against Savannah's ass. "You're not going anywhere without me taking my turn," she said. She then shoved her entire cock deep inside Savannah's ass. "Oh yeah baby, I'm going to be fucking this young ass all day long."

Savannah moaned and whimpered in pleasure as Lisa was sodomizing her hard and fast. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah that's it, fuck my ass," she said.

Lisa smiled and nodded as she pounded the junior nurse's ass hard. The tightness of the ass muscles was incredible and amazing for her. She placed her hands on Savannah's shoulders and pushed the nurse down.

The foursome of the head nurses and the junior nurses slowly came to an end when they all came together, spurting their respective cumshots into each other's holes.

In a separate room.................................................................................

Naomi and Nora were both in bed together and kissing each other. Naomi lathered Nora's face in kisses as she removed Nora's tank top.

Suddenly they both received a message from Dickgirl University saying that the new year was coming and the students had to come back and meet the new students.

Naomi and Nora sent a telepathic message to their cheerleading friends and they all headed back to school.

At Dickgirl University.........................................................................................................

Nora and Naomi were both standing in the gymnasium for the meet and greet of the new students of Dickgirl University. Miss Applebee then stood up and cleared her throat. "Welcome back all our returning students and faculty, and welcome to our new students and staff members," she said. "Before we start the feast, our dean of the university will say some words."

The dean of the University, Tanya Apperson, stood up and spoke. "This school has become an institution of higher education and is going to continue its mission," she said. "No one will ever disrespect our students or our staff. Dickgirl University will never be disrespected." All the students and staff cheered in agreement. "Enjoy the feast."

Monday morning................................................................

Tatiana was standing, leaning against the wall with a red cherry lollipop in her mouth. She looked around and stood there with her gang of bullies. The first one was Lopez. Lopez was a student at the school. She is the best friend of Martinez. She is a Latina with brown hair maintained with cornrows and dark‐brown eyes. The girl is appareled in a streetwear style: a grey cropped leather jacket, a black V‐neck cropped top showing a white undershirt, and black leggings. She has strong makeup and silver hoop earrings. She was 5 feet 9 inches tall, 108 lbs, an athletic body, natural 34B breasts, and a 11.5 inch long dick. She had the following powers;

Cosmic Energy Manipulation: She can create, shape, manipulate and absorb the energies of planets, stars, quasars, voids, nebulas, galaxies or anything else related to the cosmos. She might also be able to manipulate all other forms of energy that exist in the universe on a cosmic scale.

Nuclear Detonation: Lopez possesses the ability to generate explosions from her body of varying degrees. At lower levels, she can send a car flying away, crushing two enemies. At higher power levels, she was able to level an entire scrapyard and destroy a grounded helicarrier. She can infuse the explosions she creates with her physical combat. She can use her powers in conjunction with a full body charge to attack superhumanly strong opponents such as a Kryptonian. She can also use her explosive powers to cause a downward explosion capable of launching herself high into the air. She can also control the kinetic force spectrum, and energy field of her explosions, allowing her to create a concussive forcefield that shielded her from Firefist's attacks.

Energy Field Bomb/Concussive Force Generation: Lopez possesses the ability to generate thermo-chemical energy from her explosions and release it from her body to use it as a concussive bomb. This energy is used as thrust to cause her body to be propelled through the air, at great heights and speeds. She can also use this energy field in order to detonate her surroundings from her own bodily thermals. The energy can also be used to heat up other object in her proximity to a melting point, while she is charging up for an explosive bomb. Her power can also be used in order to create her own concussive force from her body, allowing her to strike opponents with extreme explosive force.

She had the following abilities;

Skilled Engineer: Lopez was able to fix Cable's futuristic time travel device, however she instantly regretted it after Deadpool took it.

She had the following weaknesses;

Natural limits: Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of Lopez and her power's natural limits.

Training: She requires training to prevent any side-effects.

Power Misuse: Misuse of this power can be catastrophic.

Cosmic Radiation Poisoning: She is susceptible to Cosmic Radiation Poisoning.

She had the following equipment;

Schoolgirl Uniform: Lopez had the same schoolgirl uniform that all the Dickgirl University students wore when they were at school.

Astromistress Suit: When in battle as Astromistress, Lopez wore a suit that consisted of a blue shirt with red stitching, a red skirt with a golden strap, and red Dr. Martens and socks. A cape was later added to the suit, as she realized it aided with aerodynamics after Lopez kept on crashing into nearby objects while trying to make sharp turns mid-air, and it included a yellow and black version of the cosmic symbol emblazoned on her chest, similar to ATOM's suit, moreover, black sheer tights and over-the-knee red boots have been added. However, the cape always ended up getting damaged after Lopez's heroic excursions, no matter what materials she used to make it. Ultimately, she presented a present: the blanket from when she arrived on Earth to use as a cape, as it wouldn't fray.

Lopez turned to face Tatiana and smiled. The Latin girl then dropped to her knees, pulled down Tatiana's panties and began to suck her off.

Tatiana moaned as she stroked the Latin girl's head. She placed her hands on the back of Lopez's head and humped her face fast and deep. "Oh yeah baby, suck my fucking cock," she said. "I want you to deepthroat my entire cock, you dirty little Latino skank."

Lopez bobbed her head up and down the teen's cock. She loved giving head.

Tatiana was so happy to have her cock sucked on. "Oh baby, that feels soooooooo good." She noticed that Martinez was standing in front and rubbing her own cock. "I bet you want some of this action too. Crawl over and join your friend and suck my nuts."

Martinez nodded. Martinez -- whose first name is Camila -- is a student at the school. She is the daughter of Consuela and the best friend of Lopez. Martinez has dark‐brown eyes, she keeps her hair long with the sides of her head shaved. The Latin girl wears a red printed bandana, a black crop tank, and low‐rise cutoff denim shorts with a black belt, the waistband of her red thong exposed. She has strong makeup and silver hoop earrings. She was 5 feet 4 inches tall, 110 lbs, had a slim body, natural 34D breasts, tattoos on the centre of upper abdomen; around left thigh, a pierced right nostril, and a 11.5 inch long dick.

Martinez had the following powers;

Superhuman Strength: With her body naturally evolved and conditioned to the peak of human physical potential and continually adjusting to various forms of damage. After her skeleton was laced with the indestructible metal alloy adamantium, she can still effortlessly carry herself. She can overpower large full grown humans with ease, able to hurl them with a single hand, able to throw them up to 50 feet, she is able to easily defeat and overpower up to a dozen grown men in hand-to-hand combat, and Martinez has the ability to knock out any man completely unconscious with one punch to the face. Her monstrous physical strength also extends to her legs, as she is able to jump several feet into the air. Even in her weakened state in 2029, she was strong enough to break a man's rifle in half over her knee.

Superhuman Durability: Martinez's body and tissue is far more durable than a normal human's. Her durability is further enhanced after her bones are infused with adamantium; to the point that it is extremely difficult, if not impossible to kill or injure her. She has been repeatedly shot, stabbed, and has endured extreme blunt force trauma without passing out and barely slowing her down. In some instances, bullets have ricocheted off of her adamantium skeleton, barely piercing the skin. In fact, her body is durable to the point where she can survive the effects of a nuclear explosion, as well as the disintegrating effects of the Phoenix force with only a few layers of skin being destroyed.

Superhuman Speed: Martinez is able to run over 60 mph and move with reflexes unobtainable by normal human beings. When sensing Victor was near and going after Kayla, she was able to leave from her own job site and reach her car in minutes. Despite the effects of adamantium poisoning weakening her and causing her to age, Martinez was able to catch up to Laura and the group of mutants even though they had already trekked a great distance. After injecting herself with the Transigen serum, she was able to compete with a moving vehicle.

Superhuman Agility: Martinez has remarkable equilibrium and coordination, greater than any human athlete. She was capable of scaling vertical surfaces with remarkable efficiency. She is maneuverable and graceful, able to pursue and outrun a target in various types of terrains. Her skills allow her to fluidly dodge and attack from different directions without losing balance. She is shown noticeable acrobatics, lunging from trees to attack her target.

Superhuman Senses: Martinez's senses are heightened to levels similar to various animals. She can track down and identify people through their scent alone, as well as detect their presence within a large area through scent and sound. This makes one disguising themselves, even Mystique using her shape-shifting powers, pointless due to the inability to change their scent. Her hearing is equally acute, able to clearly hear the low whisper of William Stryker while submerged in water. She can see much further and closer than normal humans with perfect clarity, even in total darkness. Her senses enable her to sense when danger is near, such as at Yashida's funeral. However, she began to require corrective lenses after her adamantium skeleton gradually poisoned her.

Animal Empathy: Martinez can sense the emotional state of animals on a basic level such as fear, anger, happiness or pain. She can communicate with them to make them aware of her actions and intent. This allows for dangerous animals to leave her alone rather than attacking her as they normally would attack other people.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Martinez can heal and regenerate all physical and mental harm to herself instantly. Any damaged area or lost anatomy will be completely restored with no lingering side effects in seconds, even forcing objects embedded out to heal properly. Martinez can rapidly regenerate from virtually anything and everything such as, gunshots to the head or body, stabbings, bombs, fire explosions, poisonings, nuclear bombs among many other things. Even if she clinically dies, she can quickly resuscitate herself, making her near-immortal. Despite being shot twice in the head and losing her memories, Martinez was able to regenerate her brain cells and eventually regain her lost memories years later. However, she is still capable of feeling pain and enough harm can render her unconscious.

Longevity: Martinez's powerful regenerative healing factor keeps her from aging beyond her physical prime, having remained virtually unchanged despite being almost 200 years of age, potentially able to live forever. In addition to prolonging her life, her overall health, prowess, and condition remain at its peak. Hence, when she encountered Stryker after six years of her retirement, the latter stated that she had not aged a day.

Contaminant Immunity: Martinez is virtually immune to all viruses, diseases, and most poisons or toxins. Only the most potent of chemicals will affect her and only for a brief period before returning to normal.

Superhuman Stamina: Martinez exhibits inexhaustible drive, willpower and vitality, able to continue her exertions far longer than any normal human while showing no signs of weakening or exhaustion. She is highly accustomed to pain, able to withstand most levels of it while only slightly fazing her. She also has great endurance, having continued fighting effectively after suffering several critical wounds while her healing powers were suppressed and likewise survives cutting open her chest without being sedated.

Atmospheric Adaptation: Martinez is able to survive and adapt to any environment or weather conditions without changing shape to adapt. Martinez is able to survive at any temperature without discomfort. She can wear minimal clothing in sub-zero temperatures without any harm.

Psychic Resistance: Martinez is highly resilient, if not immune, to all but the most powerful of telepathic manipulation. This is made evident when Silverfox failed to make her listen to her own request, despite clutching her arm. Even more, Martinez's mind is able to withstand greater trauma, namely being sent back to 1973 by Shadowcat safely when Professor Xavier couldn't. Against Xavier's seizure-induced psychic attacks, she remained mostly mobile and survived the after-effects unharmed.

Retractable Claws: Martinez possesses a pair of three, 18-inch retractable claws in each forearm that emerge between each of her fingers' knuckles. While they were originally made of dense bone like the rest of her skeletal structure, able to tear through most matter unharmed, they were surgically bonded with a near-indestructible metal adamantium, which also caused a noticeable side-effect of reshaping her rough claws into sleek blades. These metal claws allow her to cut through absolutely any substance with little resistance.