Nordic woman's first BBC Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my slimy hand in front of my face and moved my fingers. The juices on my hand moved together with my fingers. I smelled it but it did not smell much like anything. Here we go, I thought and opened my mouth. I put my tongue out as far as I could to avoid anything getting on my face or my hair. I was glad that I chose a ponytail today, at least my hair was safe from this mess, I thought. My tongue touched my hand and I took a big lick. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I took long licks and scoped as much of my pussy juices with my mouth as I could. It did not taste bad, but the situation still did not feel pleasant.

While cleaning my fingers with my tongue I wondered how this looked. And then I realized, I was still in a half-standing position so I could see myself from the mirror directly in front of me. I saw myself. I saw a beautiful alabaster white woman trying to stand in a tiny toilet stall licking her pussy slime from her hand. Her black g-strings were halfway up her white thighs and her jeans were spread tight at her knees. Her legs were bending inwards so that the toes of the high heels were pointing almost towards each other to get the best balance available. And even when I knew that she shaved her pussy lips, her dark pubic hair on top of her pubic bone highlighted the contrast between her pubic area and her white skin. I looked at this view while continuing to lick my hand. I was startled by the view. I felt humiliated. I started to blush. I stopped what I was doing and I just stared in the mirror.

Standing there uncomfortable, I suddenly remembered school and when I was a kid. I used to blush very easily and other kids made fun of it. It got to the point where the mere look of others made me blush.

"Let's all look at her so she will blush!" they said. And they did.

And I blushed. It was so humiliating. They laughed and I turned red like a traffic light.

The same thing started to happen here. Expect I was alone. I was the victim of the embarrassment but I was also the audience. My own gaze made me blush. I stood still and stared directly at this beautiful woman in this poor condition. I saw her turning red in front of me. The more I looked the redder her face got with every second. I got some weird pleasure from witnessing her despair. Perhaps this is what the bullies felt as well. I saw the redness of her face spread around her neck and to her chest.

I was humiliated. By myself. I saw the blushing woman fixing her position slightly. Then I saw it. Her cunt was producing more juices. The long drops was hanging from her pussy just above her jeans. It was like a long drop of syrup. That slut, I thought! She is enjoying this!

Then I regained my thoughts. The woman I was looking at was me. It was my cunt that was about to spoil my jeans. I quickly but carefully positioned my hand under the hanging and constantly expanding drop. I caught the juice dripping from my pussy with my hand that I had just licked clean. I wiped my pussy with it and there was even more wetness than earlier. I realized that this whole situation somehow turned me on. I thought I had a problem. I have been eating my pussy juices to save myself from this predicament but licking it produces more juices to eat!

With my left hand, I pulled wet my g-strings up to cover my moist pussy, hoping they would keep any more juices hidden for the rest of the trip. I licked my right hand clean from the clear liquid. I closed my eyes because I did not want to look at the blushing woman licking her juices. I tried to be quick and thorough. Then I pulled my jeans back up and fixed them in the place. I looked at the mirror. I was still red. I took a few deep breaths and left the toilet completely humiliated.

*

"Are you girls ready to order?" The handsome waiter asked.

"Yes," Anna replied, and then continued "I would like to have grilled tofu with seasonal vegetables and a glass of red wine."

She was choosing between two vegetable meals because her lousy husband always demand that they eat meat at home. I had noticed that she had gained a little weight recently. It must be that constant bacon eating I assumed.

"And the same for me please, but with still water," I said to the waiter. I could not drink another glass of wine after the heavy drinking of last night.

"So what's new with you?" she asked. "How was your trip?"

When the waiter left I responded "I'm great," I said. "The trip was lovely. My presentation went well."

I presented my new research proposal at the conference which I got funding for the next three years. I thought that the huge pressure relief after I got the grant just a few days earlier was one of the reasons I did what I did with Derek and Mo. That, and a few bottles of wine in addition to the fact that I haven't had sex in over a year.

My mind wandered. The last time I was with a man was with my ex-boyfriend. Our sex was good, but before our break up it had become boring and it got to the point where we did it rarely. He was a good lover at; least that is what I thought at the time. His dick was not big but I could cum while we fucked. And he liked to eat pussy very much, which was nice of course. At best, our sex was great. We came together and he squirted his sperm inside me. I had a hormonal intrauterine device for several years, which was nice. It was more reliable than a condom, and it prevented most of my menstrual periods. Of course, it won't protect from STD's but it was nice that he was able to cum inside me, when you are in a loving relationship with someone it seems important, although I admit that afterwards it is a bit messy and the sperm often soiled the sheets.

The hormonal device had strings hanging from the cervix to ease the removal of it. Since my boyfriend never felt the strings with his penis I concluded that he simply was not long enough to reach the back end of my vagina. When our sex-life was at its worst, he could not get his dick up and we both remained unsatisfied. He said that he had watched too much porn and sometimes could not get it up because of that. Then he did not even feel like eating me.

"That's lovely to hear, honey," she said. "But is there something on your mind, you seem distracted?" she asked.

She could always see when I wasn't myself. She was my best friend. I could tell her anything. So I did.

I told her everything I remembered and knew. I told her that I fucked Derek and his friend. And apparently, I enjoyed it even though I did not remember much. I did mention my predicament at the train, though.

"You slut!" she said, a little too loudly I thought and I looked around us.

Good thing that we were almost the only people in the restaurant.

"So how was it?" she asked.

"As I said, I am not sure, but I remember that I had an orgasm."

"Good for you!" She said. "Are you going to do it again?"

"Do what again?" I asked.

"Be with two guys, with Derek, or with some other black guy?" she said.

"Well, that's the thing, I don't know."

"You should," she said.

"I should what?" Be with more guys, black guys, even with multiple guys at once, they are awesome."

"You know what is wrong with white guys? Everything."

Oh no, here we go again, I thought.

"They lack self-esteem, they can't handle a real woman."

Neither can her husband I thought, but I did not say anything, he was treating her like scum, but apparently, he was good in bed.

"And you know what, black guys have the stamina and strength, unlike those white guys who have watched too much porn and can't keep it up anymore. Nothing worse than humping yourself with a mediocre half-flaccid white penis. Black guys like to fuck women. They are stallions, bulls.They breed."

Well that's for sure, Anna already had given birth to three interracial kids for her stupid husband. And now she has to take care of them while he is doing something else -- who knows maybe even 'breeds' other women.

"Did you feel the magnificence of black cock?" she asked and blinked her eyes.

"Well, no. Or if I did, I cannot remember it."

I admitted to Anna that part of me wants to feel Derek again when sober. To see if it indeed feels that different from my ex. Not only because he is black but because he is different. In many ways. But after last night, the interracial aspect of it has gotten my attention. There is still some taboo in it.

We discussed this for almost two hours. Anna said that I should be with someone big and black when I am sober and see how I like it. She tried to convince me that while the phrase size does not matter might be true when one already loves someone, other things being equal, a cock with a good girth or a length is a much better thing than a smaller penis. It is like when you are renting an apartment. Of course, the bigger apartment is not always better per se, but for most people, bigger is better when other requirements have been met.

She explained in detail how a long penis reaches places that shorter ones simply can't. She said that studies have shown that cervix orgasms is a real thing and even though not all women probably cannot cum from cervix penetration, there are places inside a woman's vagina that feel different and can only be reached by bigger than average cocks. She was a gynaecologist so I thought she probably know what she is saying. She explained how the uterus moves while having intercourse and makes room for more than average size cock to fit in the vagina.

I remained skeptical but I was curious. Especially when she said that she had experienced that herself and it is not just "porn talk" or fantasy.

"With bigger dicks you get more variety for sex because you can do things with them you cannot do with small dicks. And while white guys could also have big dicks, it is statistically more likely to encounter a massive cock when dating black guys," she said.

After dinner with Anna, I was convinced that I wanted to meet Derek again. If nothing else, I wanted to discuss with him about what happened since we did not have a chance to do that the morning after. I was also curious to see if anything Anna told me was true.

Later that night in my bed, I opened my phone and drafted an email to Derek.

"Hi, it was lovely to meet last night, I would love to do it again sometime :)."

I hesitated briefly, but I pressed send anyway. I felt a lump in my throat. I gazed at the ceiling and felt nervous. It did not take long when my phone vibrated as a sign of an incoming email.

"Sure, anytime! ;)" He responded.

I put my phone on the nightstand and smiled until I fell asleep.

*

To be continued...


12