Norica's Law School Scholarship Ch. 03

Story Info
Day one of Norica's new responsibilities.
5.1k words
4.75
13k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norica's new responsibilities begin.

Norica woke well rested after a deep restful night sleep following the professors' welcome party. She kept replaying in her mind the feelings of being fondled and used as she walked around the gathering - breasts on display. Presentation of her parts for general inspection by those in attendance. The back of her throat was still sore from being fucked and she giggled a little to herself that she'd had her face ridden like a horse by Georgia, the curvy administrative assistant.

She knew her future experiences would not all be fun. She knew that the novelty of her role would soon wear off and a certain reality may set in that her ass would be fucked even when she wasn't in the mood. She shuddered a little bit at the thought. Regardless, she knew the contract she agreed to with the five professors would be worth it in the long run. Even if her pussy, asshole, mouth and other parts weren't hers to do with what she wanted for the next several years, she would be compensated well and have opportunities that other students would kill for.

The last few days before her first semester in law school passed uneventfully. With her first "paycheck" she'd recently received, she sent some money home to mom, did some shopping for herself and set up what would be weekly manicure / pedicure appointments, abiding by contract stipulation that she kept her hands and feet soft and presentable. She wondered absentmindedly which of the professors had a foot fetish. And she jotted herself a reminder to watch some foot fetish porn - she should probably know how to give a footjob.

The following Monday rolled around, the first day of semester was here. She'd wondered all weekend what she would wear - what goes best with being both a fucktoy and a promising young law school student? She decided on a sundress for appropriateness in the classroom and ease of access in the office.

She wanted to be prompt for her first office hours time, and since her first class on Monday's wasn't until 10:00 AM, she'd have time to spend in the office before class, then finish up her cock duties later after classes were over.

Walking with an unusual spring in her step, she was proud to have the access badge that allowed her onto the reserved access floor of the law school building. The floor where she and the five professors and their staff had offices.

On the way up the elevator ride, she wondered how her office would be stocked. Did they get her clean sex toys as promised? She'd seen what appeared to be a cleaned out clothes closet - she wondered if it was filled. Her mind raced all the way up.

The elevator bell rang its announcement of arrival and Norica timidly stepped out.

Morgan, the long leggy brunette admin, greeted her kindly - this time with a hug - and expressed her excitement that Norica would be with them. She told Norica she wanted them to be close and looked forward to them being friends.

Norica beamed with excitement and expressed gratitude for this kindness. She reciprocated Morgan's wishes and expressed the same.

Norica now felt comfortable to ask her a blunt question. "I know what the professors expect from me - it's all outlined in explicit detail the ways I'm expected to be used. But the other night at the welcome, Georgia used my mouth too. Not that I mind, but can you tell me if I am to.. Well,,,, if past women in my position also,, you know, took care of the administrative assistants like yourself?"

Morgan grinned a shit-eating grin and responded warmly, "While it's not covered in the contract, it is expected you'll take care of us if we ever need anything. We don't touch the professors, but there is very often a heavily charged sexual tension in the office with the way you'll be used and dressed and often be about the office naked in heels, etc.".

Norica found it funny that this little wrinkle was just now being communicated to her.

Norica walked with Morgan, who showed her again to her office. Walking in she was again taken aback at the size and furnishings of her "office". Half of it was true office, where she could study and pursue her law degree and the other half could have been cropped from any BDSM dungeon you'd find in dark corners of any large international city. Furniture for restraint, accoutrement for punishment, all manner of sex toy, anal plugs, vibrators, dildos that looked terrifying, bondage gear and devices.

Norica walked about the room, for the first time exploring on her own as Morgan watched. She found the clothes closet and opened it, and gasped aloud. She looked at Morgan quizzically. Morgan said, "I did some shopping for you. Remember you provided all your various sizes."

The closet contained fuck me heels of various colors - closer inspection showed they were not just any, but Christian Louboutin. There was a wide array of lingerie, prominently featuring black in color. There was also a selection of street clothes, jeans, yoga apparel, basic underwear and bras.

Morgan explained, "listen, you're going to spend a lot of time here and you'll be expected to satisfy a lot of varying desires. We have a shower and stocked changing room on the floor, so here you have all options for literally any scenario. I understand you left here the other night cum covered. You got away with that because the semester hadn't started. From now on you are not to leave here with any obvious indication you've been fucked recently. Understand? That's a proverbial hard limit!"

Norica just nodded. She loved the attention to detail and the care Morgan took to provide for her. "Thank you!" She said.

Morgan just smiled, walked over to her and kissed her warmly on the lips. "If you need anything at all, you just let me know, ok? They might be particularly excited - it's been a long summer!"

Norica had butterflies at the tenderness and softness of her lips.

She went and sat at her desk and propped her feet up. Exploring the different drawers and cabinets of her space, she was impressed by how well outfitted it was. Literally everything was thought of.

She explored the room and tried on some of the elegant shoes. She pulled down some of the particularly scary sex toys and wondered how some of them worked. The butt plugs in particular looked intimidating, but a small part of her was curious.

She stopped and admired herself in the mirror. Sundress and Louboutin heels. Kind of a funny combo, but she had to admit the heels were crazy sexy. She spun in place and lifted a leg - admiring the visible red bottoms. She then turned ass toward the mirror and bent over at the waist, dress riding high so she could see her thong delectably cradling her pussy and barely covering her asshole.

"Nice View", Professor K said with a smirk, leaning against the doorway to her office. Norica squealed and jumped back up from her bent over position - cheeks on fire with embarrassment. "I was just....", she didn't have words.

"It's ok, you have a beautiful body and it really is a fantastic view - particularly in those heels. I'm glad you seem to recognize it as well."

Norica thanked him and approached him for what she hoped was a kiss hello.

He allowed it, taking hold of her by the side of the neck, possessively holding her securely, but not inflicting too much pressure. He kissed her quickly on the lips and directed her to take her sundress off.

Norica wasn't expecting this, but complied. She unzipped the side of her dress and it fell to the floor. There she stood in heels and a black thong, perfect breasts on display, hardening nipples.

"Very nice", he said with darkening eyes. "I'll take a quick blowjob please, I have a planning call in 15 minutes and need to get off."

"Yes sir", is all she responded with, immediately lowering to her knees. There, virtually in the open doorway to the remainder of the floor she knelt, sucking a beautiful cock in service to the professor. She took him deeply in her mouth and stroked his cock with her hand as she sucked. He had a beautiful mushroom head and she loved the feel of it popping out of her lips, then exploring the back of her throat. The professor grabbed handfuls of hair and picked up speed, beginning to fuck her mouth, apparently bored of the slower strokes.

Before long he was fucking her in earnest and tears were running down Norica's face as she fought simultaneously to breathe and not to gag uncontrollably. For some reason still trying to be discrete, she was worried of the throat fucking sounds interrupting the rest of the floor. Before long though, she realized she was simply along for the ride and just let go. She gripped his strong thighs for balance but gave up any vestiges of control as she surrendered her throat for fucking. Her eyes rolled up and she was now simply a hole.

Her foggy, sub-space of a brain registered that his cock began to stiffen further and his grunting indicated his orgasm was approaching. A few more strokes, one more breath and he sunk his cock down her throat and came.. hard.. torrents of cum were delivered straight down her throat and his cock twitched a few more times as the remnants of his orgasm subsided. She gasped as he pulled out and she quickly collapsed to the floor when he stepped away.

Professor K took a small hand towel from the stack at what must have been a cleaning station of sorts. He cleaned the saliva and cum from his cock and balls, and re-situated himself before turning back to her.

He helped her up and guided her back to her chair. Norica was now regaining composure and took his offered towel with thanks. With dry spots from the towel, she similarly cleaned up her mouth, chin and chest from the spittle of various compositions. Looking back up to speak with him, she realized he had walked out. Apparently off to his meeting. He'd come in, fucked her mouth relentlessly and left without a word.

Each of these interactions furthered her understanding. Her early impressions romanticized what this might be. That she might have a romance with Professor K. That she might be afforded some degree of respect and maybe cordiality from the other professors. She still hoped to be friends with the other administrative assistants, but true reality was sinking in. And it surprised her to find that her pussy was sopping wet. She really was to be nothing more than a fuck bag.

So, she finished cleaning herself up. She reapplied a small amount of makeup that was destroyed by her mouth fucking, and when satisfied again with her appearance, remained virtually naked and in her heels. Ready again for the next cock. It was 9:00 AM, and she had an hour before her first class.

Norica busied herself, making sure her briefcase had everything she needed for her first official law school class. Laptop, pens, notebook, etc.. Satisfied she had what she needed, she stood to pack up and get dressed when Professor Brown knocked softly on her open door.

Startled, Norica turned around to see him standing in the doorway. Professor Brown was probably 50 years old and small in build and stature. While he was known for having a big personality in his classroom, Norica had noticed him very shy and reserved the night of her cocktail party introduction. And standing there, he almost looked meek, appearing to actually shrink from her attention.

"Can I help you, Professor? I was just packing up for my 10:00 class." Norica stood there proudly, nearly naked, not a hint of modesty.

"Yes, umm.. it can wait if you need to go but. Umm.. I'd love to use you quickly if you don't mind. I mean, umm. I won't take long, trust me." Brown's face was flushed red and he held his hands over his crotch, eyes glued to Norica's boobs.

Finding him oddly cute in his manner, Norica responded warmly, "Of course, Professor Brown, I'd love to take care of you. Come on in." Norica's head swam.. He was certainly not one she'd swoon over in other circumstances, and she certainly wasn't now, but his obvious submissiveness was endearing and she wondered how their interactions would develop.

"Sir, what would you like and how would you like it."

"Umm, if you could just bend over at your desk that would be fine. I, I, I won't take long.."

She did as asked. Bent at the waist, feet spread wide because she was MUCH taller than him still in her heels, which had the effect of lowering her pussy to his height. She reached around and pulled her thong aside, exposing her most delicious pussy and asshole.

She heard his pants unzip and the russling of his cock being pulled out. She felt him put something in and she wondered for a moment if it was a little finger because it didn't feel like a cock at all. Though within moments his pumping made it obvious it was in fact a little dick. Norica stifled a laugh and just let him enjoy. How cute.

She could hear his ragged breathing and wondered if not for this arrangement with the other professors, would he ever,,, had he ever had pussy otherwise. So meek he was in speaking to her, she wondered if he enjoyed power play - was he in fact, a submissive at heart?

"Good boy", she cooed. "You're fucking me so well with that little dick of yours. I mean, I can't really feel it, but you're doing your best..".

He immediately moaned and his ragged pace increased.

"That's it, now hurry up and cum because I've got better things to do than let you fuck me for too long."

His moaning became more urgent. His breathing frantic. His feminine little hands dug into her hips as he tried so hard to fuck her. And with a few more little thrusts he came, jack rabbit fucking her as fast as he could.

"Oh good little boy, you did it. That didn't take long at all. I guess little cocks like that will be sort of an afterthought for me given some of the cocks I've already seen around here."

He slumped to the side and she turned around. Standing up straight, she towered over him. Propping one high heeled foot on her desk, she grabbed the bottom hem of his dress shirt and wiped her pussy clean, getting most of his cum dribble with one wipe. Wiping herself again with another part of his shirt she then told him to leave because she had class.

"Thank you. Yes. Yes of course. Thank you again!!!" He mumbled as he waddled out of her office with his pants still being pulled up.

Norica laughed to herself and she knew she had him pegged.. hmmm.... Maybe she will actually peg him at some point, a thought she filed to the back of her mind.

She got cleaned up in earnest. Her makeup was still fine because that little cock took no effort at all.

Summer dress back on and practical sandals replace the fuck-me heels.

Briefcase over her shoulder and she was off for her first class with a huge smile on her face, acknowledging and saying hi to the rest of the professors and assistants she saw on her way out. It had been a good morning and she was actually enjoying how this role of hers was developing.

She found her first class and soaked up everything, beaming inside at the amazing, if unusual, opportunity she had was now beginning. Her first class passed uneventfully, as she expected for these first week of classes. She knew she'd have a little bit of breathing room before course content really ramped up.

She then went to Claire's, a hot spot Yalees like to have lunch on campus, and looked at her schedule for the week. She was asked to maintain an Outlook calendar for her class schedule and those hours she'd keep in the office, most easily available to be fucked. In this calendar, she was also directed to keep any personal travel scheduled so the professors would know when her holes wouldn't be available. Appetite satiated and calendar fully up to date, she attended her second class before heading back to the office for a few more hours. She figured she'd complete her early reading assignment when not taking cock.

She hopped off the elevator with a smile and set her things down at her desk before getting naked again, ready for whoever may need to use her. This time she stripped completely, and while she considered putting on an item of lingerie from her closet, she decided to stay naked.

She initially sat at her desk and opened her constitutional law book to begin reading, but a naughty thought took over. Regarding the sawhorse contraption in the middle of the room, she decided she'd do her reading from there.

Thinking back to when Professor K so kindly showed how to use it, she climbed up and situated her knees on the leg supports and rested her torso down the centerline of the sawhorse. The sawhorse had a nice place for her elbows to rest and conveniently there was a platform, intentional or not, for her book to rest. The result was a comfortable position, almost on all fours, for her to read.

She'd been reading for a while before she felt a soft hand on her ass. Startled a little bit because she didn't hear anyone come in, she turned and was surprised to see Morgan, the leggy brunette whose desk was closest to the elevator. Norica secretly had a crush on Morgan and to date hadn't really gotten to know her very well - at least in comparison to Georgia who had already fucked Norica's face at the cocktail reception. Norica said hi awkwardly and Morgan returned the kindness.

"I see you're taking to your new role quite well", she said and gave her right butt cheek a swift, crisp smack that echoed through the floor.

Norica gasped, and grunted an acknowledgement without saying anything.

"In years past, we've struggled for our toys to really embrace their role", another crisp smack to her left butt cheek applied while speaking.

Norica took the strike this time without verbal response.

"Such a beautiful little pussy and asshole you have", SMACK! "I look forward to playing with you sometime soon." SMACK

Norica responded with a breathy voice that she recognized as hunger, "yes, I'd like that. I'm here any time you'd like me."

"Good girl", Morgan responded. Norica felt her ass cheeks spread and the soft gentle tongue that could only belong to a woman, explore her asshole. Morgan licked and tongued her for a few minutes, then left with another quick, but gentler smack to her ass.

Norica dropped her head to the sawhorse and moaned internally. She felt her pussy wet and needing. She'd now had two cocks today - well, one and a half - and the soft licking from a beautiful woman. She needed to cum!

It was nearing the end of the day at this point and she was contemplating use of one of the various vibratory devices available to her, when she heard footsteps behind her. She was embarrassingly aware that her pussy was gushing wet and must be a sight from that angle. Given the lot she was now tied to, she expected to be tucked by SOMEONE in short order.

She didn't move. She didn't turn. She was a toy for use and toys cared not who you played with them.

Indeed she felt hands on her hips. Her legs were caressed and she felt what was likely a thumb run clit to asshole. She shuddered in pleasure but made not a sound. Her pussy was absolutely singing in anticipation and prayed that whoever this was would allow her to cum.

Thumb removed, she rotated her hips slightly, further exposing her hungry pussy to the cock that she felt being unfurled from the unzipped pants.

She felt a decent sized cock slide up and down her exposed pussy and she yearned for him to put it in.. "Just fucking fuck me already", she thought.

What happened next shocked her body to its core and Norica couldn't quite register what was happening.. The unknown professor, with cock now slick from her pussy, poised the head of his cock at her little asshole and pressed. Hard.. Norica had taken cocks in her ass many times in her life and under the right circumstances she actually enjoyed it. But the shock of him diving right in was definitely NOT that circumstance.

Her body fought, but she couldn't escape it. The structural cradling of this sawhorse was such that the knee and thigh support actually prevented her from moving forward - moving away from what she now thought was a giant cock.. unseen hands on thighs pulled himself in deep and Norica yelped. She bit into the padding of the sawhorse as every nerve ending in her body lit up.

12