North East Fae Ch. 03 Pt. 03

Story Info
Drew and the Apparition share with a third.
3.7k words
4.69
4.6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

"On the rug, on your knees, head down and ass up, beautiful."

She crawled from his lap, his wet, sloppy cock slapping against his stomach. Drew was awestruck at the view in front of him. Her knees spread wide, her ass shiny from all her wetness, her pussy gaping, waiting for him to re-enter her. The lips on her beautiful bare smooth pussy were so engorged they were a purple color. She wiggled her hips and looked back over her shoulder.

"Come here and take me, me Drew."

He slid off the couch in one motion but had to do something else before he entered her. He placed his hands on her cheeks and bent down to taste her. As his tongue landed on her lower lips, she just let out a moan and laid her head on the rug.

"OHHHH, Fuck!" she moaned. He ran his tongue deep between her lips, down to her clit and then back up to the top of her inverted lips. He did not stop there but ran his tongue around her rosebud, lightly poking his tongue deep in her ass. She kept moaning and started to tremble again.

He moved up and settled behind her. He rubbed the crown of his cock along her engorged lips and then over her clit, back to her lips, and then around her rosebud.

"Shall I take your ass now or later, my beautiful Apparition?" he whispered, "or shall I just take you?" he stated louder as he rammed the length of his cock fully into her.

Her head snapped up and she let out a loud keen, just as she had when she first came. Drew could feel the ridges of her pussy grab his cock as she started to cum for the third time that night. The sight before him, the wetness, the smell of her essence, and the feel of her gripping pussy, put him over the edge, and he grabbed her hips and shoved every millimeter of his cock into her to cum.

It was his turn to say, "OH Fuck!" as they both collapsed into a heap on the floor.

He was the first to start a chuckle and with a giggle she joined in. No words needed spoken.

They lay there in bliss for a few moments, looking at the fire burning in the fireplace and the lights and shadows of the candlelight.

Suddenly they heard a knock at the door.

***

"What do I do? What do I say to Ginny?" Drew asked Priss.

The succubus just laughed and pointed at the door, "Just answer the door you sexy naked twit," as she rolled over to reach for the glass of wine above her on the side table.

"I am naked and covered in us, like really covered in us! She will run down the street screaming and terrified if I open the door like this," he commented running his hand from his chest to his semi-naked cock.

They both heard another set of knocks at the door and Priss just yelled out, "One moment, give him a second to get decent," Priss rolled over keeping the glass of wine balanced perfectly and grabbed her white robe on the sofa and threw it to Drew.

Drew donned the robe and tied the sash. He reached the front door, unlocked it and opened it to find a very confused Ginny standing on the stoop.

"I'm sorry Drew, I thought you wanted me to come over tonight. I didn't know you had company. I'll come back another day."

From behind Drew, a voice echoed out, "Nonsense my beauty, you are exactly where you are supposed to be." Ginny had frozen in place at the sound of Priss' voice. "Come in, come in," directed Priss as she appeared at Drews shoulder in a matching white robe. "Drew and I were just getting reacquainted."

The succubus opened her hand to Ginny in offering and welcome. As Ginny's hand touched Priss's, all doubt left her, and she moved to follow Priss's lead.

Ginny stepped past Drew and into the encircling arms of Priss. She led the girl into the living room, removing Ginny's coat and purse along the way. Drew just followed watching the scene unfold.

"Oh, what a beautiful setting," Ginny commented, looking around the living room with the fire, candles and now three glasses of wine ready for sharing.

Drew did a double take of the room. Just seconds ago, it was a shamble, clothes strewn all over, reeking of the smells of sex, literal puddles of wetness covering several surfaces, now all gone and clean.

"Me Boyo, get one the glasses for our guest." Drew just nodded and lifted a glass to Ginny. "Why don't you relax on the couch as we need to get to know each other a bit better," Priss directed Drew. He just nodded and followed her direction knowing he was way out of his depth.

He grabbed 'his' glass of wine and sat back on the couch to watch the two beautiful women settle down, kneeling in front of the fire. They were whispering to each other, with gentle touches of exploration. Well, Priss was doing most of the whispering and touching with short glances back at Drew. Ginny followed each of those glances with one of her own, and an occasional blush. Drew could watch the scene in technicolor with Priss' touches leaving a trail of purple all over Ginny.

Priss was stroking Ginny's hair and then running her hand to the back of her neck. Drew could see the flow of purple energy flow between the two and could see Ginny's subtle shifting. It was not an uncomfortable or nervous shift; Drew could sense Ginny becoming aroused.

Priss finally put her hand behind Ginny's neck and pulled her into a slow soft kiss. That kiss deepened into a much more sensuous kiss with Ginny's hands starting to roam Priss' body over the robe. More whispering from Priss, and Ginny reached down and undid the sash to Priss' robe. One slight shrug and the robe pooled at Priss' knees.

Drew was in awe of the nude body of Priss, back lit by the fireplace, it was a work of art. The vision inflamed his passion and he felt his cock begin to rise under his robe. From Drew's seat, it looked like Ginny was also struck with awe. After a pause, she reached forward and cupped one of Priss' breasts and then leaned in to continue their kissing and fervent touching.

More whispering between the two beauties resulted in both helping Ginny out of her clothing. Priss took hold of the tight black top and pulled it straight up over Ginny's head. Her black bra was straining over the weight of her overly large breasts. Priss leaned in for a kiss and simultaneously reached between Ginny's breasts to unlatch her bra's front clasp. The bra popped open and Drew held his breath in wonder of finally seeing her naked breasts. They were wonderful, shaped so the nipples pointed slightly up, small dark areola with pencil eraser sized nipples protruding. Whoever did the enlargement work was an artist.

Ginny rubbed her breasts and gave a moan of satisfaction of having them free of the bra after so many work hours. As Drew watched from his vantage point, her moans changed in pitch and type when Priss leaned forward to hold the globes and bend to suckle on her right nipple. Drew could see the light purple sparkles arc between the two as Priss continued with her caresses.

Priss gave a slight shove and pushed Ginny back on the carpet, letting the firelight play over the naked top half of her body. Ginny just started giggling as Priss reached for her pants. As the pants were drawn down, Drew looked to see if she was commando and his question was answered when a small, black thong came into view. The pants found their way to the pile of the shirt and bra. As Priss reached to pull the thong off, Ginny reached for her, stopping her hands. She pulled Priss down into a kiss and whispered in her ear.

Priss sat up contemplating and then smiled and looked to Drew. She waived him over and as he reached her, she pulled open his robe, allowing his erection to spring out above Ginny's head. Priss pulled him down to his knees and with her other hand wrapped in Ginny's hair, pulled her mouth to Drew's cock. Ginny did not waste any time and took his cock in her wet, warm mouth.

Drew threw his head back at her sucking actions but was brought back to reality, when he realized that Priss had been talking to him.

He felt her smack his shoulder. "Um, huh, were you saying something?"

"To the gods, I know men think through their cocks, but do you hear through them too?" Priss said chuckling. "I said, I want you to go fetch a bowl of warm water, a couple of washcloths, a towel," she paused, "and that coconut oil you like so much when you are playing with yourself."

"Why, what's going on?" he spoke and then groaned as Ginny took him down to his pubic hair. When he continued to look perplexed, Priss carried on.

"This poor lass is feeling a bit dirty since she had to work two shifts, so we are going to sparkle her up a bit."

"Why don't you just cross your arms and blink and clean her up?"

"We have had this discussion! I am not a Jinn nor am I some Hollywood witch where I wiggle my nose. Getting her all cleaned up together will be so much more fun," she paused to look at Ginny sucking hard on Drew's cock and repeated, " So, go get the water and accoutrements and let's get the dear, poor girl clean so we can play."

Drew hesitated to push Ginny away. He was enjoying it so much.

"Oye, my little slut! Go, carry on," Priss said as she reached over and disconnected the sexy bartender from her enjoyment.

Drew stumbled back and went to get the supplies. Priss laid Ginny back on the rug and began kissing her lips and neck. Ginny just laid back and relaxed under the touch of Priss.

Drew was soon back burdened with his tasks. Priss started to laugh at him as he balanced two bowls of warm water, washcloths and towels tucked under his arms, and a jar of coconut oil grasped in his left hand. "You know you could have taken two trips, me Drew," commented Priss with no little mirth.

Drew did not return the comment, he was too engrossed in the scene before him. Priss was kneeling between the spread legs of Ginny. She was slowly stroking the legs of the sexy young woman, just tracing her from bent knee down to the cheeks of her ass. Light purple sparkles emanated from the touch of the succubus. Ginny twitched with the touch, lightly squirming from the intense pleasure of the sensual stroking.

Priss smacked Drews leg and pointed towards Ginny's head. He moved and keeled just above her head. She casually reached up and began to stroke Drews cock, not with any hurry, almost with a yearning to study every inch of his cock.

"Before ye get too involved lassie, turn your sweet ass over and let us wash the back side first," Priss directed.

With a bit of giggling and control of her flailing feet, Ginny was on her stomach. Her picturesque bubble butt in front of Priss. On her elbows, breasts squashed against the rug, she was again taking Drews cock back in her mouth.

Drew was lost in the moment of the feeling of his cock back in that very welcoming mouth, when a wet warm washcloth hit him in the chest. "Focus Boyo, let's get her cleaned up so she is comfortable in being our late-night dessert."

Drew bent to the task, washing her shoulders, and arms. He kept up and watched Priss in her ministrations. She washed the younger woman's feet, up her legs to her knees. Meanwhile he pulled her hair into a ponytail with the intent to move it out of the way to wash her neck. When he had the hair bunched in his hand, Ginny moaned loudly, and he involuntarily pulled her mouth down on his cock. He felt it slip past her throat and he lodged all his cock in her.

He could not stop the sensations from reaching a peak and started to cum deep in her. He looked at Priss, but she was bent over kissing Ginny's ass cheeks, seemingly with her fingers buried deep in Ginny's pussy. It was too much sensory overload for Drew, and he came and came.

With his last logical thought, before his cum erupted from his overly hard cock into the young woman, he saw not only the pulses of purple flowing between Priss and Ginny but blue glow from his body to Ginny.

The young girl was cumming and arching her back. She knew that sex had never been anything like this in her life. While she could feel surges of something wrack her body, she could not stop her body from trembling and convulsing in ultimate pleasure.

Priss was watching the pattern of energy flow from the girl, feeding her inner soul. She was surprised at the blue emanations from Drew. She knew what her research had found, but it was a surprise to see the strength of his fae blood. It had been diluted over the past three generations, but now come back to life to feed, even if it was on a minor scale. Her purple glow from where her fingers worked the beautiful girl's 'G' spot, crept towards the light blue sparkles of Drew. When the colors joined in her mid-back, they swirled together for a moment before the girl convulsed in pleasure.

Drew's semi-hard cock popped free from Ginny's mouth. He took a deep breath and then looked at Priss. She was kneeling again looking at him with an odd questioning look, but with her washcloth in her hands. "Time to focus again me Boyo, we have a job at hand," she just smiled and shook her head, "lost your mind down her throat?"

Drew did not even argue, because the truth was very close to what Priss said. He just continued to wash and caress the semi-comatose girl. He could still see a very light glow of blue flashes where he touched the girl. She just lightly moaned and twitched under the sumptuous touches of Drew and Priss.

Priss leaned forward over the supine body of the girl and gave Drew a soft hot wet kiss. She then bent to whisper in Ginny's ear, "Ok my beauty, time to turn over."

They both helped the limp girl to roll over the settle in on her back. Drew washed her neck, shoulders and breasts. Priss washed her legs and then started in on her stomach, both Drew and Priss 'met' in the middle of her prone body and shared another long soft kiss. Ginny was in another world and had her arms above her head just caressing Drews legs and ass.

After their lover's kiss, Priss began to wash Ginny's sex. She took her time and parted her lower lips to get every crevasse. Ginny was not lost to the soft touch of the exotic woman and was flowing with her own juices. Drew had switched to tantalizing. He grabbed the coconut oil and after warming it in his hands began to spread it over Ginny's breasts and nipples. Between the slick ministrations of her nipples by Drew, and the rougher fabric rubbing her clit and lower lips, Ginny had a series of minor orgasms that had her shaking again.

Priss reached over and grabbed the coconut oil with the comment "share," and after taking a healthy, double finger full, set the jar beside Ginny's side so both could partake. Priss spread the oil up and down the wet, warm pussy. She continued down and dipped deep into her inner depths, causing Ginny to arch her back again. Priss reached out and took another finger full and moved down past her perineum to her rosebud. She circled the crinkled orifice and pushed her finger slowly into Ginny.

Ginny was almost beyond herself. She was getting stimulus from all over her body. Drew at her breasts and nipples, the exotic beauty probing at her dirty secret, anal play. She had never had a cock in there but secretly desired her ass played with. She had a female lover once lick her there and it drove her crazy. At this point, they could do anything and everything to her that they wanted.

Drew continued to oil her breasts and nipple, eliciting a tremor whenever he lightly pulled on an oiled nipple. He felt Ginny gripping his thighs and buttocks, she was doing more now than just caressing, she was trying to pull him up over her. Since he felt his job was to play human sex toy, he lifted and shifted forward at her direction.

Ginny started to lightly suck and tongue his balls. Once he was in position, she really made a production out of playing, sucking and tonguing all his shaved testicles. She released the use of one hand and reached out for the coconut oil, flailing it around until Priss helped get some on her fingers. She then reached back and began to oil and tease Drews rosebud.

Drew jumped at first but began to really enjoy the added sensation. He felt Ginny nudge him and he lifted so he could see her eyes and listen to what she wanted to say.

"Please fuck my tits," she asked, "Please," she paused again. "Let me play back here, while you fuck my tits hard. Please cum all over me."

Not one to disappoint, Drew grabbed more oil, and slathered it between her breasts. He grabbed both of her breasts and surrounded his cock in her warm cocoon. He started to thrust when he felt the most odd, dirty, thrilling feeling. Ginny had tilted her head and was licking his asshole.

He had been watching Priss change from cleaning to licking Ginny's pussy and the resulting vibrant purple glow. Where Priss' tongue touched Ginny's clit the glow intensified. Between the exquisite feelings from behind and the view in front of him, it was too much. Drew came in copious amounts all over Ginny's prostrate form. He could see the blue swirls of energy wherever his cum touched the younger girl.

Ginny, overloaded with sexual energy and from the amount of manna Priss was taking, came so hard that all the muscles in her body locked rigid. It was the most spectacular orgasm to watch, her arched back, her mouth open in a silent scream, hands locked in a clawed grip on the rug and eyes locked shut. She shuddered, unlocked, and convulsed again. The pattern continued for longer than natural, until a final shuddering brought quiet.

While shuddering and her breathing still coming in gasps, Priss leaned forward and drug her fingers through Drew's essence. Drew could see his light blue glow react with Priss's purple. She massaged the cum with her fingers until the energies seemed to meld and then leaned over the gasping girl. She started to whisper in Ginny's ear, in a tongue that Drew did not recognize.

Priss took her fingers and spread their combined essence all over Ginny's lips while continuing to whisper. One smaller orgasm hit Ginny without warning. She finally collapsed of her own weight and lay still lightly breathing.

"Is she alright?" Drew asked.

"I would say better than alright, much better than alright me Drew. But I have given you a gift, she is yours."

Drew knowing now what was possible, asked "What exactly do you mean 'mine'?"

"Oh, she will crave to be with you, do almost anything you ask, and will desire to be your companion."

"What, so I have a sex slave?" Drew queried.

"I only did this for a bit. I must go away on Fae business for a bit and don't want you to get lonely." She paused, "I also know the type of man you are and know that you will not sully this beauty but will cherish being the one to take care of her, both in bed and without."

"Wait, what? You just returned, turned my life upside down, again, and you are going to vanish... again?"

"It does sound bad when put it that way, but it's the reality of the situation." She stroked his cheek for a moment and looked into his confused eyes. "Go cover your new familiar and let's talk about you."

Drew gathered a throw from the back of the couch and softly covered Ginny. He found both of their robes, which they donned and returned to their original seats on the couch. Picking up and sipping her wine, she looked at Drew with a seriousness he had not seen before.

"None of this is going to come easy, so please bear with me until the end." She requested with a note of finality. "So, I told you that I had lived as a human before. We can do that many ways, but the hardest, but best way is to take on the life of an existing human. "

"You killed someone?" Drew asked in panic.

"NO! and let me tell the story, me Drew." She stated in exasperation. "No, I did not kill anyone. I took over the body of a woman that was dying of scarlet fever. As her soul left, I took into her body and made it clean with the infusion of my fae life force." She paused thinking. "She was a good woman, a bit chaste for my liking, but with a loving fiancé, a stout heart and a great humor."

DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers
12