North East Fae Ch. 04

Story Info
Drew changes his familiar as his powers grow.
5k words
4.73
5k
7
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

Chapter 4

***

Drew awoke to the most amazing feeling. A warm wet mouth encompassed his cock. He could feel the head of the lovely lady bobbing up and down on his stomach. As he tensed and stretched to wake, the beautiful, yet ruffled visage of Ginny came to focus as she crawled over his body and settled herself nose to nose.

"Good morning lover" she stated as she gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I have been waiting for you to open your eyes, so I decided to make good use of my time," she just smiled with a giant sweet Cheshire cat grin.

Drew could not complain with the way she woke him, but he did need to take care of personal business before they continued. He slid her off him with a giggle and a grope.

Returning from the bathroom, he beheld a lovely visage, Ginny propped with pillows against the headboard, legs spread wide with her fingers tracing her small butterfly shaped lower lips.

"I had no idea that last night would mean so much. You took me places that I have never been...but want to again." She said in a soft lusty voice. 'I feel so energized from all of it, three Red Bull type energized, but I want to eat...after."

"After what, Beautiful?" he smiled and asked.

"I have a need for your cum, I mean, I really want your cum. In my mouth, in my pussy..." Drew was noticing that Ginny was speeding up the stroking on her clit as she paused in her request.

"On my tits, anywhere." she paused, "I have never done anal, but for you, take it if you want, take my ass lover. Just give me your cum."

Drew could see she was close to cuming.

"Don't be nice, don't worry about my pleasure, I just need your cum," She whispered as her fingers became a blur.

Drew slid into bed and pulled her to him. He leaned over and kissed her softly and then rolled her to her side. He lifted her leg and straddled the lower one. He slid effortlessly into her wet pussy, causing her to arch. He was so deep in her and he had all the leverage.

He started to move and hammer her deep. He wanted to give her pleasure, but he took her word and gave it to her hard, just so he could cum. Her moans grew, her eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth hung open and he started to cum.

He pushed into her very deep and felt the jets of cum push deep in her cervix.

Her whole body spasmed and locked rigid. Her moans turned into a keen and he saw the light blue swirls travel her body. Her essence was everywhere, soaking him and the bed. Ginny went limp and passed out again.

Drew chuckled as he pulled out of her and went to take a shower. He did feel a lot of male pride when he could give her such intense orgasms.

***

In the shower he stuck his head under the warm water and let it cascade over his body. he remembered all last night, all of it. Priss and Ginny erotically caressing and tasting each other. His newfound glow coursing through Ginny and mingling with Priss's. The revelation that in some way Priss and he were related, and his Fae ties flowed through her.

He was surprisingly ok with all of it.

***

He felt the cold breeze as Ginny slipped in behind him, then her cold hands reach around and play with the wet hair on his chest. Her nipples were still rigid, he could feel them on his back as her large breasts pressed into him.

He grabbed her hands and slowly spun so she was under the warm water. She literally purred as she felt in cascade down her head and back warming her. She reached for his cock, but he gently took her hand and brought it to his lips.

"Later beautiful. Depending on your schedule we have lots of time to play." He whispered into her ear as the water cascaded over their heads.

She did a little pout face, but knew he was right. She was a bit sore from the hard pounding, but deep down, there was still the subtle craving for his cum.

"Breakfast in to out?" he asked as he climbed out of the shower.

"Oh, definitely in baby," she responded from the shower as he grabbed his sleep shorts and a robe for her.

***

And so, life continued over the next several weeks. When Ginny was not at work, she was at Drew's trying to drag him into bed, couch or dining room table. Not that Drew complained. If she was at work, he would stop by after work and eat dinner at the bar and watch her sashay and purposely bend over in her leggings. She knew that she had his full attention and loved it. He noticed the pronounced camel toe and enjoyed the view of every curve and crease. He just assumed that she was commando for his benefit.

Ginny would come to his house late after the bar closed, quietly shower and then slip into bed to wake him with one of her talented blowjobs. Drew may wake tired, but he never complained.

They became the talk of the little community. The local hottie and the older man here to build the prison.

***

Months later, as Drew began to make breakfast after their morning wake-up fuck. Ginny came out wrapped in the white robe, toweling her hair.

"Babe?" she called out, "have you noticed anything different about me?"

"Well that is a hell of a loaded question. Absolute non-win for me," Drew commented with a smile.

She just huffed and stood staring at him with her hands on her hips.

"Like what?" he finally queried.

"Well" she continued, "my nipples seem to be super sensitive and... they look larger?" and with that comment she opened her robe with a flourish, baring her voluptuous body.

Drew paused before responding, just taking in the view. He soon realized that she was not kidding, as he looked down at her body. Getting past his erotic interest, he did notice the change. Her nipples were darker, thicker and longer. He also noticed that her lower lips were longer, thicker and darker because they were still engorged.

He walked toward her and took her in his arms and as she tilted her head with a slightly confused look. He kissed her. She melted in his arms and wrapped her leg around him, grinding her sex against his thigh.

"Do they hurt? Do you want me to stop sucking them like I have?" he whispered.

"God no! every time you play with them, it's like you're playing with my clit. I swear that I can cum just from your playing. They have never been like that and its so sexy but so distracting at work. They rub in my bra and that gets me wet and then I swell up, then my leggings rub against my clit...it's just distracting."

Drew remembered the conversation he and Priss had regarding his past lover. She was his vision of sensual perfection. Not perfect, just his remembrance of amazing sex and reactions that brought up erotic and sensual memories.

Priss had subtly shifted her body to closer match his ideals of sexual and sensual "perfection." She did it, in order to snare him and feed on his body energy. Drew sat with his tea and pondered what his Fae energy was doing to Ginny. Were the larger, darker and more sensitive nipples, Drew's subconscious changing Ginny?

The lower lips were almost a guarantee. His first true love had larger more pronounced lips. When she was aroused, her sex would swell and turn almost purple from their infusion of blood. Ginny now had those same lips plus the matching larger clitoris. Then there was the matching wetness. He now recognized the creation of the more pronounced camel-toe and loved every view he was afforded of it.

Ginny was also doing something that brought his cock to instant arousal. Something that he now recognized as a reminder of that same past lover. They could be lying on the couch or in bed, and she was always wrapped and lightly rubbing her sex on him. It drove him mad with desire, they could be talking about politics or economics and he was always conscious of her sex, the wetness and soft sensuality of light movement against him.

It was bothering him that he could be physically changing Ginny. It just did not seem ethically or morally right. But he was a bit Fae, so where do the morals go?

But he was glad for a separate change, though it fell into the same ethical dilemma. Gone were Ginny's insipid discussions of her coworkers' gossip. Gone was the social media discussions on which star was fucking whomever.

In the past weeks Ginny started to discuss politics, economics and had mentioned her desire to return to the university to finish her degree. Drew knew it was his influence. He had always been attracted to intelligent women. His sexual interaction with Ginny had been about Priss and her desire to feed. But he was starting to enjoy his time with Ginny out of bed, as much as in.

***

Ginny kept whispering to him, that she wanted to give him her last virginity. He kept putting her off and promising that when they had time that they would plan for it. He was not averse to taking her, he knew deep down that he could make her enjoy it through his Fae power, but that was just not him. He wanted to prep her so she would find it enjoyable on her own without magical help.

On a Saturday morning, hours after he softly crawled out of bed and let Ginny sleep, she came to find him working at his art bench. Without a word she opened her robe to show her aroused body and sank to her knees. She spun his chair away from the bench and started to tug his shorts down.

Drew, not being a complete moron, lifted and then assisted with one hand. When his shorts hit the ground, her face was buried in his lap. There was an urgency to her movements and a carnal desire to drink his seed. She grabbed his hands and placed them on the back of her head, her signal for him to take her mouth.

With his cock still in her mouth, Drew stood and grabbed her hair and thrust forward. Ginny just groaned in satisfaction. The scene was too much for Drew, after just a few minutes of her moaning, thrusting into her throat and the view of the robe puddled around her lovely naked body, he came with multiple large streams of cum deep into her mouth and throat.

Ginny convulsed, darker blue swirls cascaded from her neck down her shoulders and continued to swirl down her spine until Drew could see her pussy's exposed lips turn a deep, deep blue.

A growl started in her chest, continued up her throat and came out as a scream of extasy. She collapsed on the floor. This was even more dramatic than her normal orgasm. He picked her up, cradling her head on his shoulder and carried her to the couch. He covered her with throws to keep her warm and stood back to look at her sleeping form.

Drew wondered how he would ever explain to the EMT's or doctors if the back-outs became more pronounced and he had to call for help. "Gee Doc, she just came so hard, and the blue swirls are getting darker, and I don't know, I'm just an amazing fuck...I guess." He paused and chuckled, "Yea, No. That will not be the discussion."

***

Hours later Ginny awoke and came looking for Drew. She found him potting succulents on the porch. She made quite the vision on his porch, in view of the local busy body's. She had the classic 'just fucked hair', her nipples tented the front of the white robe and he swore he could see a hint of her darker areola. She came out with her normal coffee and pulled him into a toe curling, full body kiss. She then plopped down on the porch bench beside him in the most un-lady like way.

He just smiled and asked, "did we get a good extra morning nap?"

She moved up against him, robe falling partially open and bit his earlobe while whispering "Fuck yes, that cum was beyond good. And I'll want more tonight. I switched schedules with Patricia and it's time for you to take my last virginity, and I want you in my ass more than just once."

Drew reached over and pulled the robe closed as an elder gentleman across the street stumbled when he caught a view of Ginny's exposed breast and very wet shaved pussy.

"You really want this don't you?" he whispered back.

"I want to be your "hat trick" girl and have your cum in all three, my pussy, mouth and ass. That is the term you used about someone else. Correct?"

"You mean Priss?" He smiled in retort.

"No of course not, well yes, but Priss is a lover to both of us. Just focus bud. I want my ass taken tonight."

"Yes babe, but not taken," Drew paused and smiled, "shared between us."

"Now go up and get ready, I'll straighten the living room, so we can be in front of the fire," Drew informed her.

Ginny giggled at the thought and was backing towards the front door. "I can't wait," she added.

"Babe, there is a gift waiting for you," Drew commented making Ginny pause at the door, "Its in the drawer of my bedside table. You'll know what to do them."

She hesitated a little confused and then disappeared into the house.

***

Drew moved the furniture and pulled the pillows down to create a play space in front of the fire, its was reminiscent to his first time with Priss and then their seduction of Ginny. Ginny remembers the seduction, or at least what Priss wanted her to remember. Ginny was still clueless to the deeper game that Priss was playing.

To Ginny, Priss was a naughty cousin of Drew's that lived far away and traveled a lot. She would ask every so often when Priss was coming back for more fun. Drew could only smile and shrug his shoulders.

Drew knew Priss was out there somewhere. He could 'feel' her off in a distant shadowy place. When she was near, he could place her exactly. She had explained that it was their bond, once she shared his life force.

He could hear Ginny moving around above. As he moved and prepped, he heard the shower shut off. He heard her humming above the music she always had playing. He went to get the last of the items he knew would be needed, glasses of cold water for replenishment and coconut oil for lubrication.

When he heard the stairs creak, Drew turned and found Ginny in one of his favorite outfits, just her beautiful naked body wrapped in one of his white button-down shirts. She liked to wear the one he had worn that day. She explained how much his smell, and the smell of the aftershave she picked out for him, turned her on. In this case she had added another favorite of his, a miniscule white lace G-string thong to match the shirt. She looked gorgeous.

Drew seated himself on the couch, and Ginny slinked towards him in a very suggestive sensual walk. They were knee to knee and she just straddled his legs and scooted up, so she was in his lap. His arms went immediately around her with his hand cupping the cheeks of her ass.

She slowly lowered her mouth to his and her tongue slid into his mouth.

"I found the toys you got for me," she smiled as she felt his fingers searching.

His fingers found what they were looking for, a large jewel covering her rosebud.

"And, how does it feel? Are you uncomfortable with the toy buried deep and stretching the entrance to your beautiful ass?"

"It's different. But it makes me so turned on and makes me feel naughty. I love being your naughty sexy lover," she stated and then paused to kiss him again.

"Are you going to take it out and fuck my ass?" she questioned with a lot of hope in her voice.

"No,' he stated strongly, seeing her pout, "I am going to bend you over the end of the couch and take you from behind in that wet, sweet pussy of yours till I cum deep inside you," He finished with a smile.

Then he continued, with her smile growing by the second, "then, when I get hard again, we will take that last virginity you are so eager to get rid of."

He took her by the hand, but it was trying to control a hyped-up puppy. She was so full of life, twisting in his arms and giving him little kisses on the lips and chin as they danced their way to the living room.

She grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up off his body. She dropped to her knees and started unbuckling his shorts. The minute his shorts hit the floor, her mouth was kissing his already hard cock. She loved that he went commando in his jeans and shorts on weekends, made it so much more convenient.

Drew just adored her enthusiasm, but he wanted to take control again. He reached down and grabbed her hair behind her neck. She immediately opened her mouth expecting him to shove his cock in her throat. He pulled up, confusing her a bit until he kissed her and puller her close.

She moaned with the passion of the kiss and hug. Her mons began to rub on his hip, her clit wanting some contact with his body. His hand in her twisted hair causing her to gasp allowing Drew to move his lips to her neck. Just when her moans grew, he pulled her back.

He spun her around and pushed her towards the sofa. Her smile grew as she noticed the pillow placed to cover the hard wood of the mission style sofa arm. His hand in her hair led her so her pussy pushed against the pillow covered arm and she bent in half.

Her toes barely reached the ground and her face was pushed into pillows set on the sofa cushions. She was off balance and feeling very vulnerable. Her ass was held high by the arm and she felt absolutely exposed, causing her pussy to flow in anticipation.

His hands caressed all the exposed skin of the lower cheeks of her ass, exposed below the tails of his confiscated shirt. She heard movement and felt the shifting position of his hands and then felt his breath on her cheeks.

Drew was loving the view. His hopes and dreams for this setting were coming true. She was not tied down, but her off-balance position provided her with the feeling of lost control. He knew that it would turn her on and based on the swelling and wetness of her lower lips, he was right. After caressing the exposed cheeks, he lowered himself to his knees and leaned forward to kiss that ass he loved so much. She shivered in anticipation. He began to explore her nether regions with kisses and light swipes from his tongue. He covered all the exposed flesh, and then pushed up the shirt dress and continued to kiss the newly exposed skin.

He could no longer ignore her incredible smell and had to bend for a taste of her beautiful pussy. Her pushed her legs apart and made to reach and stretch those gorgeous legs of hers to the very tips of her toes.

It created an amazing sight. At eye level was the pink jewel he had purchased for her. The grip surface and adornment for the plug now nestled in her ass. He watched as the rosebud partially hidden by the jewel, winked and flexed around the shaft. His fingers lightly traced the stretched skin around the plug causing her to gasp in pleasure.

His eyes shifted lower to the quim he loved to tease and kiss. There were the purplish swollen engorged lips of her pussy, dripping of her essence. They were well open, showing her opening and the vibrant pink of her inner surfaces. All surfaces glistening with her moisture. Inverted from his regular gaze, was her swollen clitoris, peeking out and waiting for attention.

He bent forward and started to feast on her. He lightly licked around her clit and licked and kissed his way north. Her lips were so succulent, and he drank all he could of her nectar. His tongue went deep into her hole and he started to fuck her with his tongue.

His nose kept bumping the jewel, and Ginny was losing her mind with desire. She had started with moans and was just talking unintelligible words at this point. Somewhere from deep inside her came out just one coherent phrase.

"Fuck me! Please, just FUCK ME!"

Drew, not wanting to displease and with a huge smile on his face, silently rose and lined up his very hard cock with her lower lips. He rubbed the head down against her clit and then between her lips. She wiggled against the teasing and hissed. He got the point and thrust forward, keeping the pressure until he was fully sheathed.

"Oh god," Ginny yelled, "the plug feels so amazing with you in me too. I cannot wait to have your cock buried deep in my ass."

Ginny arched her body off the couch using Drew's connection to her and the arm of the couch as a fulcrum. She had, for her, a minor orgasm. Blue sparkles flashed over body in an amazing pattern. They flowed over her hips and then disappeared from Drew's view towards the front of her body to end up igniting her nipples with a darker blue.

DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers
12