North East Fae Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once clear of being smothered by Ginny's slippery pussy, Drew saw multiple opportunities to fill an opening with one of the three women. Priss, with her ass held high as she ate Glenda, caught his eyes, and pulled to his cock. He got up and stood behind her admiring her ass, and how her long puffy lips stood out for review. He watched Ginny's hand play with Priss's ass and her lips suck on Priss's clit.

Drew moved forward and pressed the crown of his cock to Ginny's mouth. She sucked him in and slobbered all over his crown and shaft to get him wet. She then took her hand that was fingering Priss's rosebud, grabbed Drew's cock, and placed it at Priss's pussy entrance. She went back to sucking her clit as Drew split Priss's lips and slowly buried himself.

Sarah blissfully slept in her warm nest of blankets and pillows, ignoring the noise of her family. She just burrowed deeper and found her baby binky and sucked in to her mouth for comfort.

The bleed off magic could not be contained in their little room. It could not be contained in the inn. Above their little room in the corner of the inn, a vortex started, bright pink and spinning higher. The closer the four came to orgasm the larger the vortex grew.

Bodach could not have missed the sign if he had wanted to. He watched from the shadows of an alley several blocks away. He was about to report to the lower Fae scum that had summoned him when he felt a new presence.

His mistress was back, he could feel her now in the kingdom. He reached out and got an immediate response. He was elated. He forwarded his discoveries and the power of the young child. He sent her his visions of the child destroying the shadow soldiers.

His mistress's avatar, a winged creature with her head on the evil body of smoke and fire became visible above the spinning pink vortex. The smoke and fire flowed around the vortex and into the room.

All the parties involved in their sexual endeavors were oblivious to the danger now present in the room. The shadow grew and began to thicken and take shape. First the black feathered body of grotesque bird shape began, and then the shape of a human head.

Priss was the first to cum, and Drew was not far behind. Ginny felt and heard it happening. She shoved Drew back and as he popped free of Priss, she swallowed his cock and started to suck as his cum shot ropes into her mouth. His mouth hung open and the intense, almost painful, feeling flooded him after his orgasm. Priss had collapsed on Glenda and her head now rested on Glenda's breasts. Ginny was out too, because of Glenda's manual fingering of Ginny's pussy and the blue glow from Drews cum.

In the corner, by the entrance door, a small sparkle began to spin, it grew in shape but was nowhere in size to the monstrous shadow shape now in front of the fireplace. Finally, Drew looked up and his eyes could focus. He vaulted out of bed and stood by his daughter's blanket and pillow nest.

"What the fuck!" was all he got our before he was blown back into the back wall 15 feet away.

"You shall not address me, you abomination," the shadow rumbled. The shadow moved and began to lean over the baby's nest when Ginny vaulted from the bed. Her feet never touched the ground. She was left floating and choking in the air.

"Put the girl down Electra, she means nothing to you. She is a non-magic being and therefore protected," commented Isabella from the other corner of the room, "She was just trying to protect her baby from the horrific monster you have become."

Drew had regained his feet and was sparkling blue from his fingertips. 'Put her down."

"Or what abomination? Are you going to hit me with the blue fairy dust?" the shadow laughed, "My dark magic swallows your stupid fairy magic like it does not exist.'

Drew did a sideways glance at Isabela and she nodded in the affirmative.

A tiny soft concern tinged voice came from the nest, "Momma?"

The shadow looked down and was going to laugh again when the little face scrunched up as their eyes met.

All that came out of the shadow was a scream as the crimson goddess rose and blasted the shadow with pink and red energy. Ginny fell and flopped on the bed, gasping for breath. Drew took the opportunity and layered his blue magic with the red of his Daughter. The Queen added her white magic to the onslaught.

The screams from the shadow creature continued and became louder.

Finally, the shadow had enough of the pain and shot up and vanished at the roof timbers. The crimson goddess was not so forgiving and blew a huge hole in the roof and chased her with her power. She started to chase her in winged pursuit. Priss was aware enough not to let that happen and grabbed a little foot and started to pull her back.

The pissed off goddess spun on Priss, and there was a momentary stand off that Priss did not think she could survive. Finally, with a moan from Ginny the little girl was back and floated down to pet her mom's hair.

Sarah looked with scrunched up face at the hole in the roof and said one word

"Bad!"

Isabela sat her tiny sexy fairy ass on the bed and agreed.

"You have no idea how bad little one. You have all now met Electra, Queen Harpy and ex council member."

End of Chapter 9


12