Northbound Ch. 07

Story Info
Lindsey gives in. Rachel has too much for breakfast.
6.3k words
4.44
21.5k
28

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

Lindsey, Rachel, and Joe hung out in the jacuzzi while Paul passed out upstairs. Lindsey was well aware he was upset about something and she had a hunch he was a little jealous of Joe. After all, it was Joe who lasted longer and clearly had more of an impression over her and Rachel. Lindsey felt awful, but couldn't deny her feelings of arousal and adventurousness. When else would she ever be in this position? Her conflicted thoughts led her astray as she sat around a hot tub, naked with two friends, wondering where the night would go.

The crisp December air was blunted by the heat lamps that Joe brought over by the Jacuzzi. Everyone was comfortable enough to sit on the edge of the tub. Joe was telling a story as Lindsey pretended to listen, but openly stared at his soft penis laying across his thigh. She was obsessed with staring at it, touching it, watching it go hard.

"Ok, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she said as she snapped out of it. Joe paused his story and looked at Lindsey, smiling at his cock. "Yes?" he asked.

"I'm, like, obsessed with your dick," she said practically out of nowhere. Rachel and Joe burst out laughing as did Lindsey. "I know, I know! That was weird, but I can't stop looking at it. I don't know, guys."

"Well come get a closer look then," said Joe waving her over.

"It's fine, Linds," Rachel added. "Paul obviously doesn't mind. We're all pretty comfortable this weekend."

Lindsey slid over so she was next to Joe on one side, Rachel on the other. She openly stared closely at his dick. "It's so huge when it's not even hard," she said as she grabbed it by the base and lifted it up. Joe's heavy cock head draped over her closed fist. "Look at that," she observed quietly. Rachel smiled and sipped her drink as she enjoyed watching Lindsey be so excited. Lindsey gently let his penis down and patted it as if it was going to sleep. "Such a nice dick."

"It really is," said Rachel, proud of her boyfriend.

"Ok, I have to ask you something," Lindsey said, looking at Joe. "When you're coming... you... you come a LOT," she said with her eyes wide for the word 'lot.'

Joe smiled. "Yes. Yes, I do."

"So, like," Lindsey continued. "Does it feel good the whole time? Like, it goes on so long, are you feeling it the whole time?"

"Are you asking me if my orgasm feels good?" Joe laughed.

"No, no," Lindsey giggled. "I mean does it feel as good the whole time. Cause it keeps going and going and going. It's so crazy!"

"And just when you think he's done," Rachel added. "Nope! Bam! Another shot of jizz to the face!" Everyone cracked up laughing.

"It feels amazing the whole time," Joe answered honestly. "Really amazing."

Lindsey sighed and stared at his cock. She reached out and grabbed it again, this time not planning to let go. She silently stroked his soft cock. Joe looked at Rachel as she smiled and nodded, ensuring all was ok.

"What do they say," Lindsey said as she stroked and fondled his penis. "Once you grow, you don't show?"

Joe laughed. "I think the phrase is 'Are you a grower or a shower.'"

"Yes! Grower or shower... Paul's probably neither, but you... this... this is both. Look at this!" she said as she held his hardening cock. "It's so friggin big and you're not even all the way hard. You're both a grower and shower."

"I concur! I think I've even said that to you, babe," Rachel added as she watched.

"When I first saw the condoms," Lindsey continued as she stroked, "I thought to myself, 'holy shit.' And then that night, Rachel you were, like, screeeeaming how big he is!" Lindsey laughed as she recalled the first night.

"I forgot I even had those," said Joe, unaware she saw them in his bag.

"Then the beer pong game, you take it out and I'm like Jesus Christ," Lindsey continued. "This boy is huge."

By this time, Joe had achieved a powerful erection. Lindsey adjusted by adding her other hand and jerking him in long, exaggerated corkscrew-like motions. Joe spread his legs further to allow Lindsey unfettered access to him. As she rested each elbow on Joe's thighs, he was given a perfect view of her large breasts bobbing up and down on the surface of the water.

"Linds, put him between your boobs. I wanna see that."

Obediently, Lindsey sandwiched his cock and used her breasts to jerk him. She laughed "It's hitting my chin!" Lindsey continued to bob up and down on Joe's dick. He leaned back on his hands enjoying every minute of it. Lindsey looked down at his big cock sliding in between her boobs. "I can't believe you can take this, Rach. He's so huge."

"You should try."

"Really?" Joe and Lindsey both asked in unison before cracking up. "I mean, you'd be ok with that?" Lindsey asked without stopping her boobjob as she talked.

"Lindsey, look around. I think anything goes this weekend. I'm good with it... I mean, as long as you are... and Paul."

"Don't worry about him," Lindsey said in a serious tone. "I want this dick."

"What about me? No one even asked me," Joe proclaimed sarcastically.

"Oh please like you're gonna deny this," Rachel said pointing towards Lindsey with Joe's cock pressed against her.

He leaned forward and kissed Lindsey on the forehead before raising himself out of the tub. He then outstretched his hands to help the girls out. They both immediately crossed their arms. "It's freezing! Where are we going?" Rachel asked, shivering.

"Follow me." Joe led them to an outdoor seating area around the other side of the house. There was a big L-shaped couch with a cover on it that Joe promptly removed. A large pergola covered the area lined with lights and heat lamps. "I never even knew this was over here!" said Rachel as she scurried over to the couch. "It's really warm!"

Lindsey hesitated, suddenly debating with herself if she should carry on. Joe, sensing her apprehension, took her by her hand and subtly smiled. "You don't have to do this," he said. Lindsey squeezed his hand. "I want to," she whispered before leading Joe to the couch. Lindsey sat next to Rachel who already was busy at work masturbating. Her facial expression was already one of deep, agonizing pleasure. Joe sat down next to Lindsey and immediately kissed her passionately. She returned the gesture by sinking her tongue into his mouth and grabbing hold of his throbbing cock.

As they made out, Joe took hold of her large breasts, tenderly massaging her erect nipples. After some time, Joe stood up and angled Lindsey away so that she was facing Rachel. Rachel turned so Lindsey's head was now near her crotch. She spread her legs as Lindsey immediately sunk her tongue into Rachel's pussy. "Ohhhhhh God!" shouted Rachel as Lindsey went to work eating her. She swirled her tongue around while massaging her clit with her thumb. She knew all the buttons to press. Rachel was so incredibly aroused, she took off like a rocketship towards orgasm.

"Oh God, fuck, oh my God!! Yes Lindsey!! Fuck!!" she screamed as she shot her head back, eyes rolled in the back of her head. She came hard as Lindsey continued to eat her vagina. Lindsey looked up and smiled. "You're so hot," she said to her friend as she tenderly gave her vagina one more sensual kiss.

Joe was watching from behind Lindsey, stroking his cock the entire time. He was ready. Lindsey turned her head, peering back. "Please go slow, Joe. I'm so small down there." Joe licked his two fingers and gently slid them across her pussy. She was soaked already. He grabbed his dick by the base and pressed forward.

"Ohhh!" Lindsey shouted upon first contact. Joe's large cock head pierced her opening. It was a snug fit. ""Fuck, fuck, fuck. Hold on, hold on," Lindsey said as she leaned forward. "One sec," she said nervously laughing. She rubbed her vagina with her fingers to try and loosen up. "I told you I'm small down there."

"Take your time, Lindsey," Joe said comfortingly.

She took a deep breath and resumed the position on all fours, facing Rachel. She looked Rachel in the eye while talking to Joe: "Ok, go ahead."

Joe again inserted his head, very slowly this time. "Unhhhhhhh fuck. Ohhhh shit," Lindsey said as if in pain. "Jesus, it's big."

"You got this," said Rachel, encouragingly.

Joe painstakingly slid deeper, maybe another half inch. The majority of his penis was still exposed. Lindsey again shrieked, this time reaching her hand back to stop Joe. "Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, ok. Ok, stop. Shit."

Joe withdrew. "You ok?" he asked, stroking his cock.

"I'm good. You're just so big. Like so, so, so big. I'm just not used to it, that's all."

"It's ok, Linds. You don't have to," Rachel said assuringly. She had stopped masturbating as she showed concern for her friend.

"No, it's not that. I want to. I want it so bad, you guys. You're just so huge. I'm not sure if I can. Maybe we switch to missionary or something?"

"Sure, we can try that," Joe said as he clutched his throbbing hard cock. Lindsey glanced at it and simply shook her head. "Fuck, that's a big penis," she said as she swiveled around on the couch. She took Rachel's hand as she spread her legs for Joe. He stood before her, dick firmly in hand as he marveled at Lindsey's beautiful, petite body. He licked his lips at the sight of her dripping wet, wide open pussy. "My God," he said as he walked forward.

The head went in smoothly this time, almost effortlessly. Lindsey moaned, closed her eyes. A big smile spread across her face. "This is better," she said as she clutched Rachel's hand. She quickly opened her eyes and leaned forward to watch as Joe slid his cock deeper and deeper into her.

"Look at that," she repeated as she watched. She couldn't even believe half of Joe's cock had penetrated her. "Mmmmmmm fuck it feels so good."

"You're takin' him, honey!" Rachel placed her hand on Lindsey's stomach to feel Joe's rhythmic movements from within.

"Oh, oh, oh," Lindsey whimpered as Joe pounded her repeatedly. "Fuck, fuck, God, yes, yes, FUCK, FUCK, JOE, AHHHHH!!" Lindsey's moans intensified as she broke ground on a powerful orgasm. Her body shook and jirated as Joe's mighty cock transformed her into another person. He wasn't even able to get more than half of his thick member in her, but it was more than enough to make her come.

Rachel looked up at Lindsey and mimicked her facial expression of pure pleasure and helplessness. "Does that feel so good?" she asked. Lindsey didn't answer and instead screamed over and over again in pure orgasmic joy.

Joe kept sliding in and out, in and out, as at least six inches of his thick shaft did more in fifteen minutes than Paul had accomplished in years. Lindsey came a second and third time like rapid fire. Repeating a cycle of orgasmic pleasure over and over again.

Without warning, Joe pulled his entire cock out and silently fired two huge blasts of cum well past the girls' heads and over the edge of the deck. He grunted like a bear by the time the third rope came barreling out of his head and splashing Lindsey's face between the eyes. She tightly closed her eyes and screamed as another two blasts caked her face.

Joe kept moaning as he stroked his cock, this time aiming for Rachel as she happily accepted two thick blasts of his white and sticky mess. "Ohhhhh fuck!" he screamed as he coaxed out a huge load onto Lindey's tits, then Rahcel's, then back to Lindsey's.

Out of breath, he let his hands fall to his sides. All three of them stared at his now dormant cock as Joe panted heavily. Without warning, two thick and healthy streams of jizz came flying out unassisted and landed on Lindsey's tight stomach. The girls shrieked with laughter, not expecting any more.

"He's still going!" Lindsey yelled.

But Joe was done. He held his dick up as a long strand of post-cum hung from his tip, stretching to the ground below. He was still too out of breath to speak. He wiggled his cock to force the strand to separate before placing his hands on his hips and looked down at the women.

"Holy shit." Even Joe was impressed with the substantial load he managed to produce from his third orgasm of the long, sex-filled day.

"That... that was amazing," said Lindsey. She studied the impressive amount of cum that covered her and Rachel's body. She did her best to clear it from her face, but it still looked like she got hit by a pie.

"Oh my God, Linds!" laughed Rachel. "Your face! You need to go look in a mirror!" Everyone laughed at the absurd amount of semen all over the place.

"Here," said Joe as he took a towel to her face and helped her clean off. He was gentle and caring as he made sure to get everything off her face. "The rest, I'll leave," he said as he admired her cum-soaked fit body. He scooped a large glob off her breast and led his finger to her mouth. She licked it off.

As Joe remained standing before them, and Rachel calmly laying on the couch, Lindsey reminisced about the greatest sex she's ever had.

"You felt so amazing. I've never had that feeling before. It was unbelievable." Joe adored the praise she was giving him, but made sure to be as humble as possible. "God I love that dick. Rachel, I LOVE that dick!" Lindsey couldn't say enough. She was so overjoyed by the experience.

As she laid back on the couch, hands folded on her stomach atop a puddle of cum that had started to dry, she looked up at the sky. Every star was visible on the chilly December night. She then took time to notice the house they were in. In the hustle and bustle of coming over to this area of the deck she hadn't been before, she must have not noticed where she was. Up high above the pergola were two large windows. She immediately recognized them.

--------

With his hands covered in cum and still hard, he was so close to coming a second time. That's when Lindsey looked up. His wife of three years made direct eye contact with him. He froze. Motionless. Unable to move a muscle.

After a few moments of her staring, he decided to retreat to the bed. Paul laid on the bed, naked and hard. He stared up at the ceiling replaying the scene in his head. The look on his wife's face as she took in the massive cock. The way her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she came three times in a row.

It was an unfamiliar sight for him. One he always wished he'd see one day. Tonight it came true.

But it was by the hands of another man.

--------

Lindsey went to bed after Paul and woke up before him. She got dressed, grabbed the snow shoes and decided to go for a walk. The sun was just starting to shine through the evergreens on the brisk December morning.

Lindsey breathed in the fresh, but biting cold air as she took in her surroundings. She was no doubt hungover, perhaps still drunk. Yesterday was a long day and last night was an even longer night. She did things she never even dreamed of. The weekend with her husband and friends was proving to be one she didn't expect, even in the slightest.

Lindsey replayed the events in her head over and over again. Everything from the sauna to the late night fuck on the deck. She couldn't believe her body was capable of feeling what she felt. What Joe did to her. More than once, she had to tell herself it wasn't a dream. She had in fact had sex with another man. She had in fact ate her friend out. And she had in fact been caught by her husband.

Lindsey loved Paul dearly. They always enjoyed an amicable marriage filled with good times and few fights. They were perfect for each other. But even before the ski trip, Lindsey had slowly admitted to herself that she was craving something more in the bedroom. She had started to reach her sexual peak in her 30's and didn't want it to go to waste. She started to think about what it might be like to explore.

While she was able to successfully suppress these thoughts each time, this weekend proved too powerful of a temptation. Her inner exhibitionist side (that she never even knew existed) was set free. And apparently so was Paul's. They never discussed if what was happening this weekend was an outlier or if the two of them were embarking on a new sexual journey. Could they keep this up? Could they become a couple more like Rachel and Joe?

Rachel trudged through the powdery snow as she progressed through a large loop around the property. The heavy silence surrounding her allowed herself a much needed self-reflection. She felt like she was a new person. She was more than Lindsey the Marketing Coordinator from South Boston. She was more than the social butterfly always organizing plans with friends. She was a new woman. A woman who had unlocked a sexual deviant obsessed with nudity and oversized penises.

As the path Lindsey was following made a long turn back towards the condo, she spotted someone. Off in the distance, too far to see, was someone walking. It was probably not even 8AM yet. It was alarming to be out there alone with a stranger. Lindsey noticed the person was walking towards her.

She froze; debating if she should turn and run. As the figure grew closer and closer, she could tell it was a man. Shivers of fear went through her body. Soon after, they were replaced with relief as she recognized the navy blue jacket and black snow pants.

"You should have woken me!" Paul said as he gradually trudged towards Lindsey. He was wearing the other pair of snowshoes provided by the condo owners. "When did you get out here?"

Lindsey kissed Paul as he stood before her. Her hair, nestled under her snow hat, had gotten in her eyes. She tucked it behind her ear. "I left around seven. I couldn't sleep for some reason this morning."

Paul frowned and motioned back the way he came. The two started walking together. They were about a fifteen minute walk from the condo. As they walked, they made awkward conversation about how pretty the area was and how cold it was in the morning. Lindsey knew Paul saw her last night. She decided it was silly to try and avoid. It was time to break the ice.

"About last night..." she started. "I know you saw me. Saw us... Paul, I don't know how that happened. I got carried away. We all did. We were drunk and it was silly."

As Paul walked he looked down at the ground, listening to his wife. He pictured her getting fucked by Joe. He could still hear her screams of pleasure in his head. He vividly remembered the look on her face as she watched him shove his huge dick inside her.

"Paul, stop," Lindsey said as she grabbed his coat and forced him to face her. "Please Paul. It was a mistake. I shouldn't have done any of that. I love you."

"I love you too, sweetie. I just... I just can't help but feel like I'm defeated. Like I'm not enough man for you." Paul looked off into the woods as he thought about his confession.

"Paul, you're more than enough man. You're the only man I ever want or need. Do you know that?" Lindsey asked with deep sincerity in her eyes.

"I don't know... the look on your face. Fuck, Lindsey. I have NEVER seen that before. The way you were just mesmerized by his dick. It was like you were in a trance."

"Those are physical reactions. Nothing more, nothing less. I can't help the way my body reacts. It doesn't mean a thing about us. I still love you more than anything."

"But you love Joe's penis too?" Paul asked, half sarcastically.

Lindsey hesitated, choosing her words wisely. "I'll be honest, ok? Did I enjoy having sex with Joe? Yes. Do I enjoy this exhibition stuff we're all doing? Yes. I think I do... But Paul, none of this affects how I feel about you. I love you more than anything in the world. And I can't have you being upset with me. I want to make it right."

"Babe... I'm not upset with you. You realize that right? Sure, it was weird to see and I was really jealous. But this weekend has taught me a lot about you. About us. I think we're kinda into this."

Lindsey was so relieved to hear the words come out of Paul's mouth.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers
12