Northbound Epilogue

Story Info
Lindsey and Joe entertain a new client.
6.5k words
4.31
14.6k
13

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

"I have you on here for just the one night, is that correct, ma'am?"

The hotel attendant typed away at his keyboard in the dimly lit, chic lobby of The Madison, one of Boston's most luxurious boutique hotels.

"That's correct," said Lindsey as she typed away on her phone, barely looking up at the attendant.

Joe was already standing at the lobby bar, ordering the pair their first couple of drinks when Lindsey approached him, handing him the keycards for the room. She eyed the whiskey he ordered and glared at him. "Maybe stay off hard stuff for now? We have a job to do, you know."

Joe smirked as he took a sip of his whiskey and handed Lindsey her Cabernet. "We've done this a million times now. I think I know what we're getting into."

Lindsey shook her head and took a sip. "This place is so nice, huh?"

Joe nodded. "It really is. Sometimes I feel a little out of place here. But, hey. The clients like it."

"Especially this one," said Lindsey as she checked her text message. "Ok. She said ten minutes. Let's go upstairs and get settled."

Lindsey led the way through the lobby as the two of them headed for the elevators. She wore black high heels and a white, short skirt. She showed off her gorgeous legs perfectly as she strutted through the lobby. Her long, brown hair bounced as she walked. Her large breasts pressed neatly together, exhibiting cleavage that always turned a few heads. At thirty-eight, her body was good to her and she looked as good as ever.

They booked a luxury suite, as they normally do for their higher paying clients like tonight. As they walked into the room, they were greeted with chocolate covered strawberries and fine champagne on ice sitting on the counter of the large and spacious kitchen area. The entire suite was lined with floor-to-ceiling windows with the Boston skyline visible all around.

Joe set their drinks down on the coffee table and took a seat on the couch, crossing his long legs. He took a sip and looked around the room. "This is the same exact room we had two weeks ago, isn't it?"

"Mmm hmm," said Lindsey as she set her things down in the kitchen. "That was quite the night, huh?" she asked as she examined the bottle of champagne.

"I think she left happy," said Joe, winking at Lindsey.

Their relationship was not your traditional one. It began as a harmless sex party five years ago in which the two started to develop a closer bond. Lindsey was married at the time. Joe was in a committed relationship. But during a hot and steamy trip to the mountains, the two began to feel more strongly for one another.

Ultimately, they decided to sever their relationships and become a couple. But they opted to not get married. They wanted to avoid any potential issues that may arise given the open nature of their planned partnership. Their initial bond was based almost entirely on sex. Lindsey fell for Joe almost immediately due to his striking good looks, genuine kindness, and his stoic confidence. Joe became attracted to her innocence and desire for more in life. After having sex together in front of each other's partners, they never looked back.

Both had well-paying regular nine to five jobs, but the weekends were a different story. They hosted their own website and camming show where they would use Joe's large penis as the main attraction. They catered towards lonely women looking for excitement in their life. And not just any women. Women with significant amounts of money and a strong desire to see and feel a massive penis in real life.

"So when is..." Joe checked his phone for the name, "...Kelly supposed to arrive again?"

"She'll be here any minute. She's really shy, Joe. I spoke to her a couple of times on the phone as well as Skype to get an understanding of what she wants. She's reserved and seems to lack some self confidence. I think we're going to have to play around a bit while she watches at first."

Joe rubbed his crotch. "Fine by me," he said with a smile. "You know I always enjoy that."

"Oh do you now?" Lindsey asked as she sexily walked over to Joe and sat next to him. She placed her hand on his lap, pushing his hand aside in the process. "How's he doing? He ready to go?"

"C'mon now," Joe said with a skeptical look. "You know he's always ready."

KNOCK-KNOCK

Lindsey and Joe stood up to greet their guest. They kissed. "Ready?" Lindsey asked.

"Ready."

Kelly stood in the doorway wearing a black coat, dark jeans, and red high heels. She had thin, reddish brown hair and green eyes. She was very pretty, smiling nervously as the two greeted her.

"Hi. I'm Kelly. We spoke on the phone."

"Of course, come in!" said Lindsey as she stepped aside. Joe did the same. "I'm Lindsey and this is Joe. But I think you knew that!"

"Yes, thank you," Kelly said as she tucked her hair behind her ear and walked inside.

"Why don't we go have a seat on the couch. Can I fix you something to drink? Champagne?" Lindsey asked.

"Yes, that'd be great thank you."

"Here, why don't you give me your coat," offered Joe. Kelly removed it revealing a white low-cut blouse underneath. She had it buttoned up, but it was easy to tell she had very good size breasts underneath. She sat on the couch and crossed her legs.

"What do you think of the room? We think this hotel is so beautiful," said Lindsey as she walked over to Kelly, handing her the drink.

"Thank you very much," she said as she took the glass. "I agree, it's a beautiful space. Thank you again for making the arrangements."

Lindsey sat down opposite Kelly and crossed her legs. She smiled as she took a sip of her drink. "Kelly, can I ask if you've ever done something like this before?" Joe sat down on the couch next to Kelly.

"Oh heavens no. Never. This would be my very first time doing anything even close to this."

Lindsey smiled. "That's quite alright. Believe it or not, most of our clients are first-timers. But they're never last-timers. And that's why you pay the money you pay."

"Right, umm..." Kelly awkwardly fumbled in her pocket. She revealed a white envelope and held it out. "Do I... umm give this to you now... Or?"

Lindsey held up her hands. "Not needed. We handle all that later. Don't you worry. Tell us a little bit about yourself, Kelly. What do you do for work?"

"I work for a pharmaceutical company. I develop product marketing strategies."

Lindsey nodded. "And what about your personal life. Are you married? Dating?"

"No, no. None of that. I don't really have any time for it. I'm kind of a workaholic." She turned to Joe, making eye contact. He smiled before she looked away, taking a sip. She was incredibly nervous.

"What drew you to us, Kelly?" Lindsey continued. "Why come here tonight?"

"I felt like I needed some excitement, I don't know. I just... It's the same thing every day. Maybe it's just time to try some new experiences."

"Do you enjoy our show?" Joe asked.

Kelly nodded as she took a sip. "I do. I like how down to Earth you both seem. Makes me feel like I'm right there with you."

"Well you are," joked Lindsey.

"Very true!" replied Kelly.

"Have you been with many men, Kelly?" Lindsey asked.

She nodded. "Not many, but enough."

"And how about women?"

"Never. This would be my first time."

"Kelly, the way we normally do this is I'm gonna ask Joe here to take his penis out. I'd like you to get a chance to see it up close. It's not like other penises as you know. He is a very well endowed man. Sometimes it can be a bit frightening for women to see it the first time."

"...Ok."

"Believe me, it's ok. We have done this many times and we will ensure you have a comfortable and pleasant experience. Joe, honey? Why don't you go ahead and take your pants and underwear off."

Joe placed his drink on the coffee table and stood up to undo his belt buckle. Kelly waited nervously, choosing to look down at the ground instead of at Joe. She could see him pulling his pants down out of the corner of her eye. He neatly folded his pants, placing them on a vacant chair before fetching his drink and sitting down. Kelly remained fixated on the floor. She took a tiny sip of champagne as she patiently waited for what was next.

Joe leaned back on the couch. This was always his favorite part. He loved the reaction he got when women first saw his cock. It wasn't hard yet, but was growing. It hovered in the air between his legs and above his big testicles. He spread his legs slightly apart to make room. Lindsey stared at his cock with a closed-mouth smile before turning to Kelly.

"You can look at it if you'd like," she said softly.

Kelly nodded and slowly turned her head. She gasped when she first saw it. It looked to be nearly eight inches already and wasn't even fully erect. He was clean shaved except for a little patch of hair above the base of his penis. His balls were completely clean.

"Wow," said Kelly as she nodded affirmatively.

"Wow what?" asked Joe as he picked his cock up, squeezing it softly.

"It's very big," she said as she made eye contact with him. She turned to Lindsey. "It's umm... it's really big."

"That it is!" said Lindsey, laughing reassuringly. "You know it gets bigger right?"

"It gets bigger?!" Kelly shrieked, somewhat out of character. She quickly collected herself. "I mean, yes of course it gets bigger. I just... it's just..." she turned once again to Joe's cock. "Wow."

Everyone laughed at her sincere astonishment. Lindsey switched legs smiling as she witnessed Kelly's fascination build. She was now outwardly glancing at Joe's penis repeatedly. It continued to grow as it was almost at its fullest potential at ten inches. "You weren't kidding," Kelly said softly as she stared.

"You can reach out and touch it if you'd like," said Joe. He placed his hands neatly on the couch to allow complete access for Kelly.

"Me? Like now?"

"Yes," answered Lindsey. "Go ahead and get a feel for it."

Kelly stared at the throbbing cock as she debated her next move. She knew what she signed up for, but didn't realize how difficult it would be to be diving right into things. She hesitantly reached out with her little hand towards his crotch. She paused right before for one last time before grasping it near the top, just below the head. Her fingers just about touched on the other side as she clutched it.

"Oh my God," she muttered. "It's so huge."

"Try closer to the middle, honey," said Lindsey pointing towards the area of his penis that had the most girth. Kelly did so and soon her fingers could not reach on the other side. "Wow," she said.

"Do you like it?" asked Lindsey.

"I don't even know what to say. It's so long. And thick. I've never seen anything like it." Kelly blushed bright red as she held on tightly to the massive cock. She had never seen a cock this big, maybe not even half as big. It throbbed and pulsed in her petite hand. Precum formed in a little bead at the top. Joe grinned proudly as he watched her get acquainted with him.

"What do you like best about it, Kelly?" Lindsey asked. This was all part of their routine.

Kelly paused, unsure how to respond. After a long silence, she answered the question. "I think the fact that it feels so powerful in my hand. Like it can do anything it wants." Kelly, suddenly feeling much more comfortable, developed a look of pure lust in her eyes. She was mesmerized by the massive cock.

Lindsey, satisfied it was time to begin, stood up and walked over to the couch. She sat on the other side of Joe on the edge of the couch, angled towards the others. She placed her hands on her lap and smiled. "I think we can get started."

Kelly instinctively removed her hand, as if being snapped out of a trance. But her eyes remained fixated on it, unable to look anywhere else for the time being.

Lindsey reached out and began to stroke Joe's long pole. She used his precum for lube as she ran her slender fingers up and down. "Joe can cum a lot, often several times in one night. I'd like for you to first witness it as I give him a handjob. Joe, honey will you promise to stay hard afterwards so we can progress to the next phase?"

"I promise," replied Joe as he watched Lindsey expertly caress him.

At first, she used only one hand while sipping her drink with the other. Kelly watched her with envy as her sexy hand raced up and down the big cock. She eventually put her drink down and began masturbating him with two hands at a brisk pace.

"You can use two hands on it," stated Kelly, in shock.

Lindsey looked up at her smiling. "Mmm hmm. You may even be able to use three."

She continued to jerk him off as Joe's cock seemed to get even harder. His orgasm was approaching rapidly. He moaned and grunted as he clutched the couch cushion and spread his legs further apart. "Oh fuck," he said.

"Yeah? You gonna cum?" Lindsey asked, eagerly looking up at him.

"Almost," he responded. Precum oozed out his tip, some of it splashing off the side. "Oh God," he said.

Lindsey knew it was nearly time. Without releasing his cock, she knelt down in front of him. She took off her shirt and tossed it aside. Her large breasts shook violently in her black bra as she jerked him. She looked up at Kelly who was watching in amazement. "He cums an awful lot. I'm going to try and make sure it gets mostly on me."

"Fuck!" shouted Joe. It was time.

Lindsey aimed his cock directly at her big breasts just as the first cum blast came out. It hit with such force that it ricocheted off to the side, spilling onto the floor. "Ohhhh baby!" shouted Joe in immense pleasure as his cock spewed thick, white loads onto Lindsey's tits and stomach.

"Oh my God!" gasped Kelly. She covered her mouth in shock. She couldn't believe how much cum was shooting out.

"Oh shit! Keep going! Yes!" Joe now raised his butt off the couch as Lindsey continued to pull out load after load.

After twelve massive shots, his penis was finally done spewing. Lindsey held it by the base, cum dripping from the head, down over her fingers, onto his balls and the couch below. Her tits and stomach were also caked in cum. It was everywhere.

Joe started laughing, out of breath and shaken from the huge orgasm. Kelly froze in place, hand still over mouth. She glared at the cum everywhere before looking back at his still hard cock. "What the hell was that?" she asked.

Lindsey laughed too. "Did I mention he cums a lot?"

"That's more than a lot! That's a damn gallon!" Kelly said, shocked.

"Did that feel good, Joe?" Lindsey asked, holding her hands up and out of the way. Cum continued to drip from her fingers down to his hard cock below.

"That was glorious," he said. All eyes were fixated on his penis. Lindsey stood up as jizz rolled down her belly. She created a sort of ledge with her hands to catch it before it spilled to the floor. "Excuse me, Kelly. I need to go clean off."

Kelly could do nothing but stare at Joe as Lindsey scampered off to the bathroom. "So you're not going to go soft after all that?"

Joe shook his head as he clutched his penis. "Nope. That's the plan, at least. Would you do me a favor and grab that towel over there? I need to clean myself off a bit and don't want to get this anywhere."

Kelly stood up in a hurry. "Oh, of course. Wait right there."

She returned with a towel and held it out for Joe. He didn't take it though. "Ya know, if you want. You're welcome to clean it off for me."

"You want me to clean off your cum? Like off your dick?"

Joe nodded. "That is, if you don't want to, that's ok too."

"No, no, it's fine. You look like you could use a hand anyways." Kelly got to work wiping cum off of Joe's legs first, followed by the area of the couch between them. She hesitated before cleaning off his balls one at a time. "These are pretty huge too, huh?" she asked, smiling up at him.

"Like bird eggs."

Kelly giggled. She then slowly used the towel to wipe the cum off his shaft, starting from the bottom. "You're still so hard," she said quietly.

When she was done, she rolled the towel up in a ball and placed it neatly on the floor next to the couch. She leaned over and inspected her work. "Think I got it all. There was a lot."

"There certainly was. You did a nice job." Joe maneuvered his cock every which way, ensuring there was no more cum left. He noticed Kelly was still staring at him. She looked up, embarrassed to have been caught.

"I'm so sorry I keep looking at it," she blushed. "I don't see a whole lot of naked men these days. And you're so... it's so pretty."

"You can stare at it all you want. Tonight's about you. This was just a quick warm up." Joe squeezed his cock and stroked it a few times.

"I don't know if I should be scared? Or excited? Or both?"

Joe laughed. "I think you should be excited. I know I am."

She tilted her head to get a better angle. "Can I ask how big it is? Like how many inches?"

"Ten. It's ten long, six wide. You can feel it again. You don't have to just look."

Kelly took him up on his invitation and grabbed hold of it again. "So big," she muttered. "You probably do some damage with this thing, huh?"

"Naw. I'm a gentle giant. You'll see."

"Ahh, that's my man. Nice and hard still!" Lindsey said as she strolled out from the bedroom wearing nothing but a white towel.

"Did you shower?" Kelly asked. She continued to grip Joe's cock as she spoke with Lindsey.

"I was covered, sweetheart. I had to in order to get it all off." Lindsey poured herself a new drink and sat down in her chair, facing the other two. She crossed her legs and in the process, she offered a brief glimpse of her shaved pussy. This was not missed by Kelly or Joe.

"Joe can cum again. And maybe a third time. So we're going to leave the rest of the evening's plans up to you. Now that you've become acquainted with him. Kelly, what would you like to try?"

Kelly released Joe's penis and suddenly looked nervous again. "I... I haven't the slightest idea, I'm sorry. I think I'd prefer to be shown the way here, guys."

Lindsey held her hand up. "Say no more. We'd be happy to. Why don't we start by getting a little comfortable ourselves. Stand up, would you please?"

Kelly did as she was told as Lindsey and Joe joined her. The three of them stood in a circle in front of the couch. Joe's cock remained fully erect sticking out lewdly for everyone to see. He held it by the base just for something to do.

Lindsey slowly removed her towel, revealing her naked body. She remained in perfect shape for her age. Her stomach was tight and fit, breasts full. Her lean legs gave way to her cute and pedicured feet. "Have you ever touched a woman?" Lindsey asked. Kelly, awestruck by her beauty, shook her head.

Lindsey smiled and grabbed Kelly's hand, running her fingers down her midsection. She stopped at her crotch and held it. Kelly could feel the warmth radiating from between Lindsey's legs. She allowed her fingers to press inwards, ever so slightly, sensing the wetness developing within.

Next, Lindsey took Kelly's hands and moved them atop her breasts. Kelly felt each one, cupping their natural size in her palms. Lindsey's nipples were large and pink, each one protruding greatly. Kelly felt them with her thumbs while holding the big orbs up with her hands. The feeling of another woman's breasts in her hands was something she'd never thought she would experience. Yet here she was in a hotel room with strangers, loving every minute of it.

"Show me yours," said Lindsey as she softly displaced Kelly's hands and rested them by her side. Kelly looked up bashfully. "Take my clothes off?" she asked.

Lindsey nodded. "If you're comfortable doing so," she added.

The last person to see Kelly naked was a boyfriend from several years ago. It was a relationship that lasted no more than a couple months. Kelly never gave him the time of day due to her schedule. She looked down and began to unbutton her blouse. Underneath, her big breasts peeked out, nestled inside a white lace bra.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers
12