Nosey Neighbor (Hers) Ch. 03

Story Info
Emily finally gets to have some fun with the neighbor.
7.5k words
4.55
7.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last. This story is split between the different perspectives of his and hers. To get the full story it is suggested to read both sides.

The Nosey Neighbor - Her Story

By: VanillaUnicorn

When she woke in the morning she looked all over for her phone. She couldn't find it anywhere. Then it dawned on her, it was in her purse and she had taken it with her last night. It was still over in Paul's backyard. She quickly got dressed and made her way over. She hoped the fence like what had become normal now and walked to the chair she had set her stuff on. Only there was nothing there.

She could've sworn that's where she put her things. She looked all around the pool not seeing anything and started to really freak out. She jumped when the sliding door opened and Paul stepped out. He asked her, "Is everything alright?"

Her face was bright red now so embarrassed to be standing in his back yard again as she finally managed to mutter, "Umm last night when I was here I uh... I uh forgot my things. I swear I put them on that chair right there and now they're gone."

Paul tells her, "I took your stuff inside so they wouldn't get lost or so no one would steal 'em. I was going to drop them off when I was done with my coffee actually. I figured you hadn't realized you left 'em here and probably needed your purse at least."

Emily was relieved. She followed him into the house and he led her to the kitchen table where her stuff was all sitting. She relaxed some until she saw he had folded her clothes nice and neatly onto the table, that had meant he saw her underwear she thought. She was super embarrassed now. She did a quick inventory to make sure everything was there and he hadn't taken anything.

She remembered back to the previous night and to what had happened. She remembered the video that was playing on his television and how she regretted running out when he caught her. She had been so turned on by what was playing on the video that she couldn't help herself she just had to masturbate to it. She would've kept going had he not come back down and caught her. The way his eyes looked over her body sent shivers through her body but in a good way. She thought about how she had pulled her swim top down enough that one of her breasts had hung free while her hand frantically played with her pussy.

As she was reliving the previous night in her head Paul reached over and touched her hand taking it away from her head that had come up to hide her face for some reason. He said, "About last night i'm sorry if I seemed threatening when I caught you in the pool. I shouldn't have grabbed you like that and i'm sorry you were forced to watch that video. I meant you no harm and I overreacted some."

Emily couldn't believe he was actually apologizing to her. It was her that should be apologizing. After all she was the one trespassing on his property and the one watching a video she clearly wasn't meant to see. Emily got scared again as her actions played out in her head over and over again. He could still call the police and have her arrested for what she did and then the Mitchells would find out what she had done. Worse yet then Brent would know and assume she had been cheating on him.

Her brain tried to instantly formulate a plan but nothing was coming to her. There wasn't anything she could do really. So she grabbed up her purse and clothes before starting towards the door that led to his backyard she had just come through but stopped after a few steps.

She turned, saw the slight confusion on his face and almost sprinted up to him kissing him hard on the lips. He was shocked by it at first but quickly kissed her back. As quickly as the kiss happened, she was out of the door and running for the fence. She only dropped her things twice during her attempt to bound over the fence.

Back inside the Mitchells' house, Emily closed the door behind her and leaned her back against it. She couldn't believe she actually kissed him. When he kissed her back it was like a surge of electricity shot through her body. She rushed up to the bedroom and threw her clothes onto the other dirty ones that formed a pile on the floor. She grabbed her phone from her purse and let the purse fall to the floor too, unconcerned about the contents spilling out. Her phone showed she had a few missed messages and she quickly opened it up to read who they were from.

Becky: Hey girl, are you alright?

Becky: What's going on why aren't you writing back?

Becky: if I don't hear from you tomorrow i'm calling the cops

Emily remembered she had sent Becky a message telling her she was in his back yard and saw Becky had responded right after that. Since she left her purse there overnight it was understandable her friend would freak out when she didn't hear anything back later that night. She definitely didn't want Paul getting in trouble so she sent a message back to Becky right away.

Emily: Hey sorry about that, lost my phone for a little bit but i'm fine

Becky: How do I know you are you and not him trying to hide some evidence to throw me off?

Emily: You watch way too many of those dumb crime shows, would he know your left titty is smaller than your right or that a cat made you pee your pants once

Becky: Ok fair enough it's you, so how did it go? You get laid by Mr. huge dick?

Emily: No but it went pretty bad though

Becky: Why what happened?

There was a pause as Emily stopped and looked at her phone. She started to type something out but then deleted it. She tried again and it was the same thing. Becky had become her closest friend and she usually told her everything with no problem but for some reason this just felt too embarrassing to say. Emily herself still hadn't accepted everything that had happened and she didn't want her friend to think less of her. Finally taking a deep breath she let out a sigh and started typing again.

Emily: Ok so I went over there, I was wearing that bathing suit I sent you the picture of and got into his pool, I must of been too loud because the light turned on and he caught me and pulled me into his house and had me sit down while he went to get a towel for me to dry off or something

Becky: Was that it, did he try to like stab you or something?

Emily: No but more happened but i'm not sure I should tell you

Becky: Bitch you best tell me if that man hurt you I'll kill him a million times over

Emily: No it wasn't like that, this is so embarrassing. So when he went to grab a towel I was left sitting on his couch I was too freaked out to run out. I thought like you are now that he might try to kill me or something so I just sat there and then I saw this blue light coming from a box by the tv. It looked like a dvd player that was on but the tv itself was off so curiosity got to me and I turned it on and the screen was paused with what looked like a porn of some sort playing

Becky: So he is a perv see told you

Emily: Let me finish my god, so I spot the remote for the dvd player and I hit play. There is this guy who is standing completely naked but you can't see him above his stomach and this chick is blowing him and is pretty much naked other than some underwear covering herself then she pops him out of her mouth and the guy moves back to sit down and that's when I can see that it's him, Paul. She ditches her underwear and gets in his lap and they start going at it hard

Becky: Wait so you mean to tell me you watched a porno staring Mr. Dreamboat himself? I'm not seeing the bad here

Emily: Well I was getting to that, he must've come down at some point and he saw me watching it and we both kinda froze. I must've been quicker to come to my senses though because I hauled ass out of there and he didn't try to stop me this time either

Becky: So let me get this straight, you sneak over to this guy's house you've been lusting over or as you put it 'love' and then he catches you swimming in his pool doesn't call the cops on you but instead goes to get a towel so you can dry off, you watch a porn staring him and then when he catches you again you just run away

Emily: Like I said things went bad but there is more to it

Becky: Hey hold on a second I have to go take care of something real quick but don't bail I want to hear about the rest of this

Emily: Alright

As Becky had been chatting back and forth with Emily she was laying on her bed back at her parent's house since she still had a month or so until she had to be back to college for her senior year. She had found someone else to take over Emily's half of the rent of their apartment but the landlord was having the place fumigated and that meant she couldn't be there for at least a week while it was being done.

It wasn't so bad being back home since it meant she didn't have to pay to wash her laundry and the food was free too. The downside was that it meant she had to deal with her younger brother Devon. He wasn't a bad kid but being almost four years younger than her had meant that as soon as he hit his teenage years he had grown an unhealthy infatuation with his older sister.

She had caught him on more than one occasion trying to steal some of her underwear and each time he would act like he hadn't done anything wrong. Since her parents were both gone to work that meant it was just the two of them in the house so Becky had gotten comfortable in her old room. It was nice to just lounge around in nothing more than a pair of panties and a loose fitting tank top but she had forgotten to close her door.

Standing in the doorway looking in at her was her brother. She had been so preoccupied with her phone and hearing from Emily once her phone chimed that it didn't occur to her that she should've probably covered up some. Becky probably wouldn't have even noticed him being there had it not been for him accidently banging his foot against the door stop causing it to make a spring like noise rather loudly.

"What do you want twerp?" Becky asked as she looked at the stumbling young man.

"Umm... Can you help me?" He timidly asked.

"Help you? Help you with what?" Becky shot back at him obviously annoyed by him interrupting her.

"Mom said that I had to wash my own clothes now that I'm 18 but I don't know how." Devon answers as his head falls in shame.

"I'm not doing your laundry for you." Becky replies snidely.

"No i'll do it but I don't have the slightest clue how to use the machine. I know you just did a few loads of your own and I was hoping you could show me how to use the machine." He stammered.

"Alright but I'm only going to show you how to do it once. If you forget or screw it up after that then it's on you. If you break the machine too then I'll tell mom it was you and we both know she would kill you." Becky tells him.

There was silence as Devon stood in her doorway not making an effort to look away from his sister's plump rear that was barely hidden by just the panties she had on. His eyes were laser focused on the crotch portion as he could swear that it looked like the material was slightly damp. Seeing her like that made it impossible for him to not start to get hard. All of his friends had huge crushes on his sister and it took everything in him to not reveal that he did as well.

Becky didn't know why he just stood there when she agreed to help him. She was clueless to why he was just looking at her but she wanted to get back to her conversation with Emily so she finally spoke up.

"Ok what are you waiting for? Go grab your clothes i'm not going to carry them in there for you."

Her words shook Devon from his obsessive starring at her and snapped him back to reality. Turning away he headed for his own room across the hall and started to fill up the laundry basket. Becky finally crawled out of her bed and realized she needed to put some more clothes on. She looked around her floor before finally spotting a pair of small athletic shorts that had the family last name written on the back.

Becky was the first to get into the laundry room. Devon came stumbling in shortly after with an over filled laundry basket in hand. He let the thing fall to his feet and some of the clothes came crashing out.

"What the hell dork? You almost dropped that on my feet." Becky screamed.

Devon's face went slightly red. He dropped the basket because when he walked in and saw Becky his heart nearly stopped. She had put some shorts on but her tank top had also been pulled tighter and that meant he could see the full outline of each glorious orb as they were squished by her top.

Becky ignored his embarrassment and started to sort through his pile of clothes. Everything had just been tossed together into the same basket.

"Ok first lesson, you don't want to wash your colored clothes with your white clothes. Well unless you want your undies turning pink or some other strange color. When you go to wash them separate them out before you come in here. Now you don't have to wash them in any specific order but when I do mine I usually do my whites first just to be safe." Becky tells him as she organizes the pile of clothing.

"Ok so once you have everything separated, come over to the machine and select the settings you want for the wash. The clothes will tell you what they need on their tags. After you've done that fill the machine up with the laundry soap but don't over fill it or it will cause a mess." Becky tells him as she demonstrates how to fill the soap into the machine.

"Are you following so far?" She asks.

Devon nods his head and does his best to take in what she's told him.

"Ok so the machine is ready to fill it, so grab anything that is white and toss it in the machine. Don't over fill the machine or what you put in there won't come clean. If you have a lot you will have to spread them out into multiple loads."

Devon's face instantly went red after her choice of her last words. His mind automatically went to a different kind of load and when his cock began to stir in his pants he did his best to turn away from her vision. As he started tossing the clothes into the washer, he took the opportunity to adjust himself as his dick hard become pretty hard. He didn't have too many whites so it didn't take long to fill the washer.

"Ok now that the clothes are in and the door is shut. Turn the machine on and pay attention to how long it says it will take. While you are waiting for those to finish up, start prepping your other clothes. You can turn your shirts inside out to help clean better in certain spots and for any pants you want to make sure everything is out of the pockets. Is this everything you have to wash?" She asks.

"I think I might have a couple more things to add that I missed. I'll go grab 'em." He replied.

As soon as Devon left the laundry room and headed for his bedroom, Becky started turning the pockets of his pants inside out. She was hoping he had been careless and left some money in one of the pockets that she was going to claim as payment for helping him. Instead she was on the third pair when she reached her hand in she pulled out a small foil packet. Looking down at the small object she instantly recognized it as a condom. Her mind instantly went through all the possibilities of why he would have the thing. She didn't think he was sexually active but maybe he had a girlfriend she didn't know about.

She tossed the condom onto the top of the dryer and searched through the rest of his jean pockets. She hit pay dirt in one of them and pulled out a nice crisp twenty dollar bill. Right around the time she slid the money into the waist of her shorts, he came in with a hand full of more clothes. They mostly looked like his boxers and as she looked at them she could see the stains from when he must've been jerking off. Repulsed by it she told him he was on his own the rest of the way since she had explained everything and he better not screw anything up.

No sooner had Becky left the laundry room that Devon couldn't handle it anymore and started to jerk off right there in the laundry room. Becky went back to her room and tossed the money on her bed side table and then went to shut her door before continuing her chat with Emily.

Becky: Ok I'm back

Emily: Cool what did you have to do?

Becky: My creepy brother needed a hand with something, apparently he must be having sex now because I saw one of his condoms

Emily: Eww isn't he like 15 or something

Becky: No he just turned 18 like a month ago but either way it's still gross

Emily: Well that's not that bad then, remember what you were like back then and how the boys that age acted

Becky: Actually no, I didn't lose my virginity until college or did you forget that?

Emily: Anyway back to where I was, you stopped me before I got to the bad part

Becky: What else could there be? What did Brent see all this too?

Emily: No Brent doesn't know and you better never tell him either, no my phone was lost and I didn't write you back because I was in such a hurry to get away last night that I left it and my clothes there. When I realized what I did this morning I went back over there to look and they were gone. He must've seen me again because the door opened scaring the shit out of me and he told me he brought them inside. Sure enough he had and then he apologized for the whole situation. I grabbed my stuff and went to leave but then I kissed him, he kissed me back and it felt magical

Becky: I'm confused why did he take your stuff? Did he mess with any of it?

Emily: I don't think so, he folded my clothes but everything was there and the clothes didn't look messed with any.

Becky: Wait you wore the white one-piece right? Is that the one-piece you wore when we were at that hotel in Tampa?

Emily: Yeah the same one why?

Becky: Well if I remember right, when it got wet it was like you weren't wearing anything at all so if that's what you had on, your boy toy saw all of your body

Emily looked at the message, she hadn't thought about that. Her suit was indeed wet which meant that it would most likely have been see-through and that meant he saw all of her body. But he did kiss her just a bit ago, so maybe he was attracted to her like she thought. A million thoughts ran through her head before her phone dinged again snapping her out of it.

Becky: I'm going to take the lack of a reply as it being true. Since if I know you, you are totally freaking out right now

Emily: Maybe a little you know me way too well

Becky: So talk me through this, what's next?

Emily: I don't even know if he likes me, yeah he kissed me and then there is Brent, I just don't know

Becky: Well you clearly like him. I've never seen you this gaga over a guy before not even with Brent. Maybe you should check to see if he likes you like that

Emily: How would I do that?

Becky: I don't know miss smarty pants you are the older more experienced one here, i'm just living vicariously through you remember

Becky: Maybe just go over there and ask him

Emily: No way I would be way too scared to do that besides the more i'm thinking about this the more i'm feeling guilty for cheating on Brent

12