Nosey Neighbor (His) Ch. 02

Story Info
Sometimes being a gentleman can lead to more opportunities.
7.5k words
4.1
8k
5
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last. This story is split between the different perspectives of his and hers. To get the full story it is suggested to read both sides.

The Nosey Neighbor - His Story

By: VanillaUnicorn

When he got up the next morning, the first thing he did was check the weather report. The morning was supposed to be fine but it was supposed to rain all afternoon. Knowing he didn't have a huge amount of time to work with, Paul headed for the garage and prepared the lawn mower. He wished he had followed everyone's advice and bought a riding mower but figured it was an unnecessary purchase at the time and went with a push mower instead. Even with rain a few hours away, the sun had already brought the temperatures up to the point of unbearable.

He hadn't even made it a quarter done with the lawn when the heat was proving to be too much so he ditched his shirt and hosed himself off to cool down some. With his temperature down, he went back to cutting not bothering to put his shirt back on.

When some of the older women jogged by they smiled and starred at his bare chest. He wasn't huge by any means but working with heavy molten metals day after day had given him a nice upper body. He was finishing up the front lawn and preparing to head into the back when she walked by accompanied by the Mitchell's dog, one he very much didn't like as it tended to go to the bathroom in his yard.

She was wearing a sports bra that was a size too small and some yoga pants that clung to her chubby thighs. As she approached, she shot him a big smile when he smiled back she blushed and looked away. He watched as her big ass strutted away from him as she walked down the street. He smiled to himself burning that image into his memory for use later that night. Since the pool took up a large portion of backyard, it didn't take long to finish.

This was a good thing because as he was cutting the last few spots he felt the rain start to come down. He quickly wheeled the mower back around and into the garage. As he rounded into the front yard the sky opened up roaring with thunder and lightning and rain fell as if it were a waterfall.

Paul had just popped the garage door open as he heard the sound of a woman yelling. He stuck his head back out the garage door and spotted that same young woman completely drenched holding a dog leash with no dog in sight. She spotted him standing there and ran towards his direction. Standing in the garage, she started to shiver. She tried to say something but he couldn't make it out. He grabbed a towel he normally used to dry his car when he washed it, it was clean and dry and he wrapped out over her shoulders.

"Thank you," she finally made out. "I'm Emily by the way," she continued. He could barely make out her say, "Sorry about this...dog....storms....thunder.......ripped right off the leash."

Paul reached his hand out to her and said, "I'm Paul yeah they tend to do that any idea where he might've run off to?"

Emily shook her head no saying, "I'm not from here it's my fiancé's family's dog and I don't know it very well, I just know if I go back without it or they will kill me but i'm not sure where to even look."

Paul could see the young woman starting to cry a little and it killed him. "Which way did it run off to when it ran?" he asked.

She looked at him curious why he asked her that and said, "It ran off in that direction I think."

Paul looked at the direction of where she pointed and turned back to Emily before telling her, "Stay here and warm up i'll see if I can find it, what's its name?" "Rufus," she replied.

Paul ran out into the downpour, getting drenched as he ran. He yelled out the dog's name but he was barely audible through the storm. He had been searching for at least a half hour and felt himself shivering as Emily had been. He was just about to turn back when he saw a pair of eyes reflect from underneath a small overturned boat in one of the yards.

He approached the boat and called out the dog's name, it barked in response. Reaching down he picked up the dog and carried it back to his house, it was covered in mud and tried to fight to escape the whole way. The rain had started tapering off as he'd made his way back.

Back in his garage Emily had warmed up some and was all smiles when Paul returned with the dog in his arms. She clipped the leash back on the dog and he set it down. She gave him a big hug even though he was soaked and thanked him profusely. When she broke the hug and backed away he got a good close up look at her body now that the towel was gone.

She was roughly the same height as him, her normally curly hair went down only to her shoulder. Due to the rain her clothes clung to her body, her nipples clearly poking through the sports bra and the yoga pants now soaked showed every contour of her lower body even sinking in to her pussy lips and creating a huge camel toe. Paul may have been drenched himself and freezing but he felt a heat building in his groin as his cock started to grow.

If Emily had looked down she would've seen almost in detail what his fully erect cock looked like. The rain had pretty much stopped now and she thanked him again and guided Rufus back towards the Mitchell's house.

Paul watched as she walked away, starring at her plump ass as she walked. When she reached the end of his driveway she turned back and saw him looking at her and smiled back at him. Paul wasted no time, he closed up the garage and made his way up to his shower to warm back up. Even though the images of her body haunted his mind, he didn't do anything while in the shower part of his brain recalling her say 'her fiancé' and that was enough to tell him to back off.

With nothing to do the rest of the night he decided to call it a night. In the morning the weather had turned back to scorching, the humidity making it feel worse outside. Not wanting any part of that he spent the day in his house just laying about.

He still couldn't shake the images of Emily from his head, each time getting hard and horny as he thought about her. He was losing his mind, he needed release but he didn't want to do while thinking about her. He knew internet porn wouldn't cut it. The solution he had was to find an old video he hadn't watched in some time.

The video was something that he made years prior when he was still with his ex-fiancée. It was a somewhat lengthy video. The couple had done their best to make an amateur porno except without the poor acting and non-believable story. He had almost forgotten where it was, until he remembered he had stashed it in a dvd case that was supposed to be for some terrible chick flick that belonged to his ex. She must have had the actual disc in her dvd player itself and had forgotten the case in the process of them moving out and away from each other.

Opening up the case he put the dvd in the player and hit play on the remote. The screen on the television flashed black a few times and then there was his old house's living room. The camera was facing the couch as Paul and his ex-Lynn walked into view, both fully dressed. They start to kiss as Paul grabs Lynn's large ass.

Back in the present Paul stripped out of his clothes, his dick was already throbbing mostly from Emily still but as he watched the video he remembered back to that day and to what the sex with Lynn was like. Lynn like Emily was a bit bigger and most wouldn't give either of them a second look. He certainly had though, the two dated for the better part of 8 years off and on. He fell hard in love with her and he thought she had with him up until she cheated and got caught. Paul hadn't watched this video since the last time they had watched it together a few months before she got caught.

Back on the video the couple continued to make out. Paul's hands groping each of her handful sized breasts, causing her to moan. They turned to face the camera, while Paul got behind her. Paul reached under her t-shirt and ran his hands up her stomach onto her boobs again, squeezing each gently as she moaned. Letting go he grabbed at the hem of the shirt lifting it over her head tossing it to the ground.

Lynn was wearing a nearly see through black silky bra, her small pink areolas and nipples showing through the material. Paul starts kissing her neck and moves his hands down her body until he reaches the button on her jeans and undoes it.

Lynn starts to grind her clothed ass back into Paul's hidden erection as he lowers the zipper on the jeans. He reaches into her panties inside her jeans and slips a finger into her wet pussy lips. She lets out a loud moan as he does so.

Back on the couch Paul is stroking himself as he watches the video. He wished Lynn was there with him to replace his hand with her ultra-tight pussy. Her pussy had been the best he had ever felt and he had been with quite a few women in high school prior to her.

On the video Paul slide's Lynn's jeans down to the floor, she bends over as he does. Bent at this angle the cups of her bra come loose enough that her bare left nipple is exposed to the camera. Standing back up straight she kicks the jeans free from her feet. Her panties were a matching set to the bra. The crotch had become extra transparent because of her wetness and showed a clear shot of her completely bald pussy.

They go back to making out and Paul reaches down and fingers her as they kiss. Breaking the kiss Lynn takes his shirt off, his chest not as muscular as it is now. She undoes his jeans next and gets on her knees and slides his boxers down letting his hard cock bounce free, the camera at a good spot to capture her kiss the end of his cock and then take him in her mouth. She gradually works more and more of him into her mouth. She had tried deep throating him before but due to his size could only get 3/4 of him into her mouth.

Back on the couch Paul hears something and hits mute on the tv. The video keeps playing as Lynn is bobbing away on his dick and he reaches down unclasping her bra sending it falling to the floor. He hears the noise again, this time he hits pause on the video while thinking he hit the power button on the player and then turns the tv off. He quickly puts back on his boxers and his shorts walking to where he thinks the sound is coming from.

He flips the yard light on for the backyard and out in the pool there is Emily swimming. She seemed to be slightly shocked since the light had come on and was actively making her way towards the stairs to exit the pool. Sliding the glass door open, he steps out and makes his way out to the pool. It was then that Emily finally spotted him. She hadn't quite made it to the stairs yet and was about four feet away still moving through the water.

She freaks out and scrambles to try to get the rest of the way out of the pool embarrassed she got caught in the neighbor's pool without asking. She was wearing the third different bathing suit he had seen her in during the last few weeks. This one was also a one-piece like the first one he had seen her wear but since it was white it had become somewhat transparent in the water and her body was back on display for him.

Paul's eyes couldn't help themselves and they began to trace along her curvy body that the material snugly clung to. Emily had managed to make her way to the stairs finally. As she stood up on each step and more and more of her body came into view, she looked like one of the sexiest things Paul had ever seen before.

The water was slowly cascading off her body in such a way that it looked like it was being filmed for a fancy Hollywood movie. The top of the white suit was pulled tight enough that every contour of her delightful breasts were on display for him to see. It was almost like she wasn't even wearing anything on her top since he could see everything. In Paul's mind it was like the world had been frozen and all that existed was the beauty before him.

The same couldn't be said for Emily though because all that was going through her mind was panic. After clearing the last remaining step and stepping out onto the tiled path that surrounded the pool, she turned to look towards where she had placed her belongings and that was enough to break Paul from his stupor. Before she could get away further, he grabbed her hand and guided her back into his house with a stern look on his face.

Pulling the glass door closed behind them, he took her hand in his again and pulled her through his house. While he had been initially pissed when he first saw her in his pool, those feelings quickly went out the window when he looked at her more. It wasn't the first time a neighbor had used his pool but the least she could've done was at least ask first.

He meant her no harm but he still wanted to know what she was thinking and why she thought it was okay to trespass on his property like she did. A rational person would've simply had that conversation outside by the pool but Paul wasn't exactly acting rational at the time either. For whatever reason he thought it better to have that talk inside his house, one of those reasons possibly because he had become grossly erect by the sight of her and he wasn't comfortable having the rest of the neighborhood seeing him in such a state even if one of his neighbors had already done so.

Pulling her through the house until she was in the living room, he sat her down on the couch and told her to stay put while he went and got her a towel to dry herself even though that meant that the water that was on her body was soaking into the couch. It was a poorly thought out plan on his part. He wasted no time making his way up the stairs and out sight.

Up in the bathroom, Paul was still super hard partly because he saw Emily's body again and partly from getting worked up from the video. Looking at himself in the mirror he could see that his face was still a little red from what he had been doing prior to grabbing Emily and he hoped that she hadn't noticed. He splashed a few handfuls of cold water on his face which seemed to help bring his face back to a more normal color and grabbed a couple towels before making his way back downstairs.

Coming back downstairs and into the living room he saw the tv was back on, still muted but back on. He looked to the couch and Emily sat there with one hand caressing her exposed left breast and the other working at her crotch under the bathing suit. When he finally tore his eyes away from what her hands were doing he looked up at her face and saw her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. Almost as if sensing him there she opened her eyes and looked directly into his.

She freaked out again, this time Paul was too frozen by the situation and wasn't able to stop her as she ran out the door and back towards her house. She was in such a rush to get away that she hadn't even bothered to grab her stuff. He spotted them as he chased after her. Her clothes and purse were sitting in a pile near the pool shed.

He went over and grabbed up the pile and brought them inside. He knew she would be back for them and didn't want anyone else to take them on her, or at least that's what he rationalized. Setting the pile down on his kitchen table, his curiosity got the best of him. In the pile were a pair of jeans, a pair of blue string bikini panties, a grey t-shirt, and pink bra with white hearts on it. He couldn't help himself and picked up the bra bringing it closer to his face he read the tag on the back, size 38C. He was imagining the bra clinging to her breasts when a ding sound rang out from her purse.

Paul cautiously opened the purse a light emanating from a cell phone showing the contents of the purse. He carefully lifted the phone out and looked at the screen. It showed three missed messages. He couldn't help himself and swiped on the screen. It opened up to the home screen, apparently Emily had not set the lock screen to have a password or any other form of security. Paul nervously clicked open the message. It was a message chain between Emily and someone named Becky. The last message from Becky read.

Becky: I hope you are having fun but you better give me deets.

He read the previous message, another of the missed messages again from Becky.

Becky: I can't believe you are going through with this.

The one before that was from Emily.

Emily: Alright i'm by the pool i'm going to dive in.

Scrolling further up he stopped when he saw a picture Emily had sent of her in the white one-piece bathing suit he had just seen her in. He read the caption, it read 'this is what i'm wearing' and Becky had responded.

Becky: You shoulda worn the 2 piece easier access.

He scrolled back up before the picture and nearly fainted. Emily had sent a message to Becky the day before that he couldn't believe what it said.

Emily: I think i'm in love with Brent's neighbor, it's crazy I don't even know him though, but he's all I can think about.

Becky: That's crazy you and Brent are getting married.

Emily: I know but i'm thinking maybe that's not a good idea anymore.

Becky: You know nothing about this guy, what if he's some pyscho killer or something, hell you don't even know how old he is. Do you even know what his name is?

Emily: His name is Paul, I think he might be older but not much older than us. Brent said he moved into the neighborhood after we first started at school but didn't know much more than that.

Becky: Wait you talked to Brent about him, are you mental?

Emily: It's not like I said 'Hey Brent you know that neighbor behind the house. Tell me about him because I want him to blow my back out', I just asked if he knew anything about him. He doesn't even know his name.

Becky: Wait, so then how do you know his name?

Emily: Remember I told you that I've been walking Brent's mom's dog Rufus?

Becky: Yeah I think I remember you saying something along those lines.

Emily: Well I took Rufus for a walk earlier and it started down pouring, like biblical rains, well Rufus broke free from the leash and ran off. I ran back to get help from Brent and was freezing, Paul happened to have his garage open and I ducked in to get out of the rain and he put a blanket over me because I was shaking. We introduced ourselves and then he went and rescued Rufus for me.

Becky: That's quite the story, are you sure that's not why you are so into Romeo?

Emily: Beck stop it's not like that, i've been sort of spying on him the last few weeks, ever since I caught him checking me out when I was sunbathing.

Becky: So he's a pervy peeping tom

Becky: and what do you mean spying?

Emily: Umm well I sort of watched him swim the one day through the busted fence between the yards and then another day I saw him sneak into this little building next to the pool and I peeked through the window. It was like this little changing room with a shower in it. When I looked in he was naked in the shower.

Becky: Wait you saw him naked, how'd he look?

Emily: He's beyond a 10, his body looked so good, and his dick was huge.

Becky: How huge? like bigger than Brent huge? or like objects appear larger than they really are huge? Like how much of a view did you even get?

Emily: Way huger than Brent, like pornstar foot long huge. Like I said he was completely naked and his body was turned just enough that I had a clear view. He was stroking himself in the shower so he was pretty hard. I wish I had grabbed my phone before I went over so I could have just sent you a pic.

12