Nosey Neighbor (His) Ch. 05

Story Info
After a major revelation, they take things to the next step.
7k words
4.27
5.2k
6
0

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last. This story is split between the different perspectives of his and hers. To get the full story it is suggested to read both sides.

The Nosey Neighbor - His Story

By: VanillaUnicorn

Paul could feel someone stirring next to him and it knocked him out of his sleep and the great dreams he was having. At least part of it hadn't been a dream, he thought as he looked down into Emily's eyes. He eyed the clock and knew he needed to get up for work but didn't want to leave the bed and Emily. Finally his alarm blared away and he was forced to get up and turn it off.

He made his way back to the bed and gave Emily a kiss on her forehead before heading into the shower. He was hoping she would come join him but part of him was glad she hadn't or he would've been late for work. His shower went quick and he wrapped a towel around his waist heading back into his room.

He put some clothes on and eyed the beautiful woman in his bed before telling her, "The shower is free if you want to shower."

She shot back, "Are you trying to say I smell?"

It wasn't what he meant but it did make him laugh. He shook his head no and continued to get dressed. When he was done he sat back onto the bed and she crawled to him and put her head on his shoulder with a big smile on her face. Paul reaches down and takes her hand before turning and giving her a long kiss on the lips. Breaking the kiss he stood back up and told her, "You can stay as long as you need, i'll be back around 5 from work."

Regretting leaving her, Paul headed into the garage and headed on his way to work. His work day felt unbearably long. All he wanted was to be home and have Emily in his arms. At one point Tony came over noticing the distracted look on his face. "So by that look on your face I take it that little minx from the bar turned out to be underage and you got caught with her didn't you?" he ripped.

"What? No why would you think that?" Paul asked.

"I'm just fucking with you man, unless you did get caught messing around with some minor. I mean they did look pretty young even if they were fuckable." Tony laughed. "You just seem like you are stuck in your head is all."

"Remember that girl I told you about? The one who was with my neighbor's kid?" Paul asked.

"Yeah I remember. It was all you talked about for weeks, why?"

"Well she came back and I think i'm in love with her." Paul says.

"She's all I can think about and now that she's here again I finally feel complete."

Tony just looked at him and laughed. "Sounds like you got it bad man, why don't you just ask her out?" He says.

Paul replies, "That's part of the problem, she is engaged to that dumbass kid next door."

"Well if you love her and you think she feels the same way about you, then fuck that guy steal her away." Tony says.

"And how exactly would I do that?" Paul asks.

"I don't know man, if she's engaged propose yourself and give her another option, if she loves you that much she might choose you instead. Hell if it doesn't work out you still have those two little jailbaits to fall back on too. Well unless like you said they gave us some fake numbers but based off the way they were checking you out they might be real."

Paul thought about what he said and wasn't sure if that was such a good idea but what did he have to lose. At least that way she would know how he felt about her, but was that how he really felt about her. Did he really love her that much? He did sleep with two other women and flirt with another while she had been gone. The hell with it, he would do it he thought. He felt a million times stronger for her than he had Lynn and he had proposed to Lynn.

The other part that Tony had brought up about the women from the bar was true too but he wasn't about to tell his friend what had happened with them. They would be gone for a while but when they got back he had promised to get with them again. That would be a new problem to deal with if Emily stayed with him though.

The rest of the day he thought about how he would do it. He thought about what would happen if she said no or yes. He just mainly knew that he wanted her and hoped things worked out for the best between them. The work day crawled to an end and he shot out of there with a purpose. In his urgency to leave he had barreled over one of the office secretaries as he rounded the corner by the door.

"Hey watch where you are going!" Yelled the skinny black haired woman.

"Sorry about that I didn't see you there Agnes. Here let me help you up." Paul tells her extending his arm out for her to grab hold of.

Agnes refused his offer and pushed his hand away. She hopped back to her feet complaining the whole time. Paul watched as she rambled away cursing him out the whole time. He shook his head at the woman's attitude and continued out into the parking lot.

He swung by a jewelry shop on his way home and went inside. A young woman in her late twenties came over to ask what he needed.

Paul stuttered and finally let out, "I'm looking for an engagement ring."

"Oh sounds spectacular let me show you what we have." The woman replied.

She led him over to a section of diamond rings. He looked at the prices, he wasn't a wealthy man by any means but a few nice ones he could certainly afford. He pointed out a simple platinum banded ring with a couple carat diamond mounted on it and said, "I like that one only problem is I haven't the slightest idea the size of her finger."

The saleswoman looked at him and smiled before asking, "No problem, that happens more than you think when men like you come in to get one. If nothing else you can bring it in for resizing if needed. Do you know an approximate size at least?"

Paul thought about it and remembered to how Emily's fingers had compared to his when they held hands. He remembered her ring finger had looked around the same size as his pinky finger did. "I guess around this size maybe." Paul said pointing to his own pinky finger.

"That might work." The saleswoman said before retrieving a ring sizer and placing it on his pinky. She noted the size and took out the ring checking its size. "What are the odds, this one is already that size no need to resize it yet. You would be able to take it with you today if that's what you want."

Paul looked it over one last time and then scanned the others he could afford. The one he had picked out looked the best of what he had to choose from so he told her he would take it. She rang him up and he paid with his credit card even though he wasn't sure the transaction would go through. It had been months since he used the card for anything and he wasn't sure what the available balance was. He stood there nervously waiting until the register printed out the receipt for him to sign and he was out of there.

He was back on his way home when his phone rang.

"Hey man it's Tony. What happened with Agnes? I heard her grumbling when I was leaving and she was saying something about having you written up by management. I couldn't hear why you know with that screechy voice of hers but aren't you already on a write up?" The voice rang out from the other end of the phone.

"I bumped into her on my way out. It was accidental and I even tried to offer that witch a hand but she had an attitude and walked off. She better not say anything to management. If she does I might just have to bring up the fact that she's been leaving a half hour earlier most of the days the last month." Paul responded.

"That's all that happened was you just knocked her down? That's stupid then. I doubt she has any case against you. I just heard her squawking away like normal and thought I'd give you a heads up. Oh before I forget you want to head out to the bar again when our off days come around? That last time was pretty fun and Jon already turned me down." Tony asked.

"Honestly I don't know yet since that's still a bit off but if nothing comes up then sure I'd be down. I have to see how things are going to go with my house guest first." Paul tells him.

"Alright sounds good and good luck." Tony tells him before hanging up.

He pulled up to his house and hit the button to open the garage. Inside Emily had already parked her car in his normal space. Getting out quick he went in and moved the few things occupying the other side out of the way and moved his car in. There had been more boxes than he remembered being there before but when he looked at what was written on them he figured out they must've belonged to Emily.

Walking inside he found Emily sitting at the kitchen table. He went by kissing her on the head as he passed. He got a glass of water since his mouth felt super dry because he was so nervous and because he had just got done restacking all those boxes out of the way. With his mouth replenished with moisture, he told her he was going to get a shower and asked if she wanted to go out to dinner when he got out. She nodded yes to him and he headed upstairs to get into the shower.

Finishing the shower as fast as he could, he threw on a clean pair of boxers and went back into the bedroom to finish getting dressed. Emily was sitting on the bed and she motioned for him to come sit by her. She looked pretty nervous and it was making him even more nervous than he already had been. When he sat down she didn't say anything and just handed him an envelope. He was confused but opened it none the less. It was some medical forms that had been filled out from a hospital that had Emily's information on it.

He wasn't sure what they were at first until he read on further and realized they were the results of a pregnancy test. The wording had been done so in a more formal medical way but what stood out was when he saw the words positive written next to pregnant. That meant Emily was pregnant in more simpler terms. He looked at the paper and then to Emily and then back to the paper before asking, "This is not some joke is it?"

He looked over at her and as she put her head down. Finally saying, "No it's very much real."

A million thoughts blew through Paul's mind before it dawned on him, he was going to be a father. At least that was the immediate reaction his brain had. For all he knew she could be having the neighbor kid's baby and he was getting excited for nothing.

Without looking her direction he asked, "Is it mine?"

He was scared to hear the answer but when she didn't say anything he looked over at her. She had a nervous look on her face but she was nodding in the affirmative.

He sat the paper down and pulled Emily into his arms and gave her the softest kiss he could manage. She kissed him back and they let their lips melt into each other. Finally breaking the kiss he looked her in the eye and asked, "Is this something you want? Because I won't force you to if it's not."

Emily pulled him back into her and threw her arms around him completely. She finally let out, "I love you so much."

Paul kisses her forehead and says, "I love you too."

The kisses move down to her lips and they start making out. She pushes him away and says, "We better stop if we are going to go out to eat."

Paul looks her in the eye and says, "No need I have everything I want to eat right here."

She giggles and then he starts to undo her jeans and pulls the jeans and panties straight off her legs. He wasn't joking as he quickly starts to lick and suck on her excited pussy. Paul forgot just how good her pussy tasted. It didn't take her long until she was coating his face in her juices. He just kept at it though until she couldn't take anymore and pushed his face away. Paul then stood and let his boxers fall to the floor. He reached over and lifted her shirt over her head and unclasped her bra letting it fall too.

Paul scooted her up the bed and got in position above her, his dick waiting at her entrance. Emily reached down and guided him inside her. He loved the way she felt around him, almost as if her pussy was made just for him. They went at it for hours. Good thing she was already pregnant because if not she would've been by the time they were done.

The sex had been exhausting and given the lack of sleep he had coming from it being a work day he felt beat. Emily suggested they rest for a little while before they did anymore. Since they hadn't gone out to eat like originally planned, Paul's stomach urged them to head downstairs for some food but with bothering to put any clothes on. Seeing Emily walk around naked did little to keep his hard cock at bay. If he wasn't so hungry they probably would've fucked all over the house until they passed out.

During their meal Paul finally asked about the fact she was no longer wearing her engagement ring. She told him that her relationship with Brent was over and so was the engagement to him, she gave back the ring and didn't want to ever see him again.

Emily made sure that he knew that he hadn't done anything wrong and the fact she had cheated on Brent with him had been completely on her. She had chosen to be with him and he hadn't forced her to do anything she didn't already want to do. She reminded him that it was her that had been pursuing him.

The dinner was going great Paul thought but it seemed Emily was someplace else at times in her head. Seeing Emily finish up he excused himself for a minute. He went out to his car and opened up the glove box taking out of the small black velvet box he had stashed there after work. When he came back he set the ring box on the dining room chair and Emily was already doing the dirty dishes in the sink.

He stopped her and took her hand led her back out into the dining room. It was the moment of truth and Paul was more nervous than he had ever been about anything in his life to that point. He turned around and grabbed the small box from the chair before facing Emily again. He took her hand in his again but then got down on one knee and holding the small black box in his hand. He looked her in the eye and asked, "Emily Schnieder, Will you make me the happiest man on Earth? Will you marry me?"

It wasn't the most romantic way or even how he had envisioned it happening but the time just seemed to feel right and it was too late to back out now. He was starting to panic as she looked at him and said nothing back in response. Before his parents had died they had made sure to give him ample advice about marriage but after things went south with Lynn he didn't think he would ever have need for what they told him. Now down on his knee his heart was racing as the words of his mother rattled through his memory telling him what it was like for a woman to experience being asked to marry someone.

Emily started to cry and shook her head yes before yelling out, "Yes, yes I'll marry you." He put the ring on her finger with his hands shaking the whole time and it actually fit by some sort of miracle. With the ring firmly as far as it could go on her finger he got back to his feet and kissed her with every ounce of passion that he could muster.

Without breaking the kiss he picked her up and lifted her up into his arms. The fact that neither of them were wearing any clothes meant that he could feel the heat radiating off her body the moment their skin touched together. He could swear he could feel her heart beating through her pussy as it rested pressed against his raging hard cock. The kisses were growing sloppy as they mashed their faces forcefully against each other.

Emily started to grind herself against his lap while he struggled to balance her in his arms. The sensations she was causing were too much and lifting her a bit higher into his arms he let her fall once she was in the right place straight down onto his already hard cock. She wrapped her legs around him and he cupped her big ass cheeks and bounced her on his cock making sure to use his entire length.

Paul knew he would never get tired of the feeling of the woman snugly form fit over his cock. He knew that their marriage would be full of hours and hours of naked fun together. Everything about her just turned him on even more. It was the first time he had ever tried standing sex before and while it was tiring holding her in his arms the way she felt on him was incredible. They would definitely be doing it like that again whenever the chance arose.

With his legs starting to cramp slightly, Paul looked around for what was next. Seeing that it was already dark outside that posed the perfect solution. Talking it a step at a time he made his way gradually to the light switch for the pool lights and flicked a few of the switches. He didn't care which ones turned on just that there was enough light on out there to find his way to the pool. Emily moaned out loud as he carry fucked her to the back sliding door and slid it open. He continued fucking her the entire way to the pool and walked them into it.

Water splashed loudly as her huge ass plowed through the surface of the water while she remained firmly connected to him. The whole journey outside Emily had made sure to keep herself firmly planted down onto his dick, not that he would've let her off even if she wanted to. Emily started to scream loud enough the whole neighborhood could hear them going at it. In fact it was enough to stir the attention of both of the women who lived next door that had both been hoping to be doing what Emily currently was with him.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw the movement coming from their home in the reflection of the water. The light had been on in the lower room they were in and when Emily's loud moans filled the air the light magically flicked off. Holding Emily the way he was he couldn't exactly turn his head to confirm it without giving himself away. She felt way too good bouncing on him to stop but he wanted to see if they were being watched.

With an audible sigh from Emily he slowly lifted her off his shaft and back onto her own feet. In the low light and with the water casting just the right amount of light back up at her, Paul couldn't help but admire how incredible his soon to be wife looked at that very moment. Her upper body was out of the water just enough that her amazing breasts sitting above the water line and tempting him to bend down to give each some attention.

Once he suckled on each of her wonderous globes enough to get her nipples as erect as possible, he took her by the hand and had her bend over the pool's edge before pushing back in fucking her doggy style while her chest hung over the cold concrete that surrounded the pool. With their positioning changed, it gave Paul the perfect view into his neighbor's house. He was in for a treat because the moment he looked their direction he saw that the red haired woman had already shed all her clothes and stood there completely in the buff. The other woman wasn't far behind and he got to watch as the last bits of clothes were pulled off her body.

At that point the red haired woman left his view and only the other woman remained there looking at him. Since Emily had her face turned away while her body was mashed onto the concrete, Paul looked the woman in the eye and gestured with his hand for the woman to come out and join them. She must not have read the signal right and left out of view just like the other had. Turning his attention fully back on his lover he started to move into her with more vigor. It seemed she was loving every stroke his cock was making into her as her moans were getting louder again.

Paul heard what sounded like a window being pulled open and looked up just in time to see the topless red haired woman's large breasts dangling in the window. Their eyes met and then she seemed to look to where his groin was smashing into Emily's. The other woman made an appearance and repeated the same as the first had. Paul's mind was going into overdrive as he pictured all three women out naked in his pool. He wanted to yell up to them to come down and get in the pool but he was trying to avoid any further disturbance in the neighborhood.

12