Nostalgic Ramblings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, our "date" was not long in arriving. Three nights after the apartment move, Mary's two hosts arranged to be with their girlfriends on the same night, leaving Mary alone and bored. Bach. No. 1 convinced Mary that she should take me up on my offer of a friendly date; it's important to know that he thought of me as a "knight in shining armor," especially after seeing me clean that damn tub. I'm sooooo glad I did that. Also, I mean really, how much convincing did she need?

(Deep breath as I prepare to relive this night for the millionth time...)

The atmosphere on that summer night was humid and hot. For New Englanders, this is "fun" weather; we experience horrible humidity year-round, so its either freezing humid (unbearable) or hot humid (an opportunity to wear less and play more).

I picked Mary up in my pee-oh-ess Grand Am. I remember having to replace that car's goddamn transmission three times before I finally allowed it to give up the ghost. On this night, without the cold to cripple the clutches, the shitmobile was running fine. As you'll learn momentarily, that car was the perfect machine to be driving that night, and I'm forever grateful to it, whatever junk yard or compactor in which it eventually found itself. I had just removed from the backseat and floors all the food wrappers, school papers and book, old clothes and various miscellaneous items; not to throw away, mind you, but simply to toss into the trunk. You see? I'm being totally honest with you! You doubting bastards.

Remembering Mary as she left the bachelor pad and made her way for my car, I'm left suffering the worst chill; it's sexual excitement mixed with a subatomic compulsion to miss that girl for the rest of my life. Her black hair fell around her shoulders in a marvelous cascade, and from the neck up she could have walked confidently into any opera house in the world and turned approving heads. She'd done herself up as beautifully as she could, considering that all she had to wear that trip were shorts and T-shirts. But am I complaining? My heart skips to remember those clothes - the dark brown baby-doll tee with the white piping, the denim shorts that hugged just enough of her upper thighs to avoid being labeled Daisy Dukes, white Keds and sports socks that showed her ankles. I recall her outfit, and what her outfit revealed... a tight athletic body comprised of smooth exotic skin, toned limb muscles, a set of perky B-cups and a charming, disarming smile. I'd never wanted a girl so badly, nor felt so inadequate next to one.

The events leading up to our disrobing are a blur. I know we went to a burger joint and got the specials; I insisted on paying, and she protested but not enough to seem boorish. The honest talk from the previous car ride continued as though no interruption had occurred, but this time with a twist. We talked about sex. Not the act, but the mindset - that is to say, we talked about relationships and our opinions on fidelity. This is key to understanding the final results of the excursion; unless Mary and I were able to overcome the roadblock which was my long-distance relationship, then neither of us could proceed as we wanted to, either into a declaration of "like" or whatever else we felt was appropriate.

The vital part of the faithfulness discussion did not occur in the restaurant, nor during our long walk along the riverside walkway where the city lights looked so beautiful and the first glistening glow of summer heat-induced sweat could be seen around Mary's neck and arms. After we'd been sitting on a park bench for about an hour, playing gin with a deck of cards I'd brought as per our prior arrangement, we decided it would be nice to just get in the car, go find a quiet place overlooking the river and listen to music in the dark. This is precisely what we did. I'm not proud to say that I picked a spot where I'd previously taken another girl, knowing it was secluded enough by location, distance from civilization and the placement of forest to allow for romantic couplings. Regardless, when we got there, Mary said to me, "Oh my god, this is so perfect. I love it here."

An hour later (time was really flying at this point), Mary continued to pepper me with questions about my relationship with my ex. She politely respected my decision to remain true to someone I'd had feelings for and with whom I'd promised to stay faithful, but she found subtle ways to let me know what she really thought about the way this girl was messing with my head and, more importantly, how she'd done me wrong in the past. But I took the discussion in a different direction. I told Mary that I thought my ex (my ex-ex?) was still dating (now there's a euphemism) other guys back in her home town, and - this is a crucial point - that it didn't really bother me. I told Mary that fidelity in pre-marital relationships didn't impress me all that much, because until you get married, it's all a big opportunity to find the one you want to be with for the rest of her life. And I mean to tell you, she could not have agreed faster.

She said, "Oh yeah, I totally agree. I don't think there's anything wrong with dating more than one person. I don't even anything all that wrong about keeping it a secret, when you know that person wouldn't understand."

Now it's true, as this story shows, that I was a dense young fool, but NOBODY is that dense. It's really rather remarkable how, at this point in my life, I was so much more accomplished at seducing women physically than I was at asking them out on dates. The fact of the matter is, I had been in this position several times before, where I knew that a milestone in the date had been passed, and all I had to do to get physical with the girl was to take it slow and make it happen. This does NOT always mean sex; every girl has the same set of vibes she sends out when she's ready to get physical, but "getting physical" does not mean the same thing to all girls. Some want to kiss, hands above the waist and that's it, while others are sexually starving and don't even ask you if they can unzip your pants. With Mary, there was a part of my brain that kept seeing her as a fragile, cripplingly shy victim of nature, and it was this part of my brain that continually forgot about the sofa-orgasm affair. I truly believed we were about to make out, and that was it.

It started like this: I asked her, "Mary, would it be alright if I kissed you?" I cannot forget how she reacted to that question; it's another one of the moments I can recall with exact precision. She said, "Oh my god, no one's ever asked me that before." The question truly seemed to take her breath away.

I turned off the car, sending the music away as well as the air conditioning. With the windows rolled up, as they needed to be if I was going to make out with a girl and not be heard across the river by who-knows-who, the humidity started to build right away, even before we touched.

I took Mary's hand in mine, leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers. There was a console between us, in the front seat of that old Grand Am, and we had to lean over it to kiss. I put my hand on her neck, and she tightened her grip on my hand. Immediately we abandoned all pretense of friendly politeness and began french kissing in earnest. Mary's mouth was actually the first to open, and I quickly followed her lead. Her breathing was labored, her lips soft and unhurried. At this point, dear reader, I can describe for you how she tasted and smelled in such a way that you would recognize the sensations right away and have a much deeper understanding of the moment. But I'm not going to. These memories I now decide to keep for myself. There's so much more to tell, and if it's not enough to satisfy you, then tough shit, Sherlock.

There was a moment at which I knew that Mary and I had developed a unique emotional bond which we were about to strengthen and transform through physical contact; I still had no idea if we were going to have sex (I'd know very soon), but that's not what I'm talking about here. When you're with a girl, and it's right, and you both feel each other, then you find a rhythm between your minds and your words and your bodies, and that rhythm pounds and flows in perfect syncopation no matter what you do to help it or stop it. That moment came for Mary and me when we both reached to hold each other in the exact same instant. What's more, we both knew that I was meant to move into the passenger's seat, and I moved at the same moment she pulled me.

I knew where the lever was that lowered her seat back, and I pulled it, lowering Mary slowly. I laid on top of her body and kissed her. We made out hard for several minutes - I licked her neck, nibbled her ears, placed smooches across her chin and forehead and nose and eyes. She tasted my mouth with her tongue, breathed her heat onto my face and neck. Her hands moved up and down my back and arms, pressing against my muscles through the T-shirt I wore, already growing sticky from the summer heat and the warmth growing between us.

For those of you who have read my other work, you know that the moment at which a fully-clothed woman allows a fully-clothed man to place his hardened penis against the girl's open legs is the moment at which heavy petting turns into a seriously likely, almost certain precursor to downright coitus. That moment came suddenly for me and Mary. As we rolled and embraced and grabbed at each other's bodies, Mary simply allowed her legs to open and take me in between. It was a sweet reward for all the emotional investment I had put into this girl, which is a cynical thing for the adult me to say. At the time, I was grateful, very grateful and humbled that such a beautiful girl would allow me to pleasure her in such a way. I rocked my penis against her loins with expert precision; I'd known for a long time where the clitoris happened to be.

Mary pulled my shirt out of my shorts and lifted it right over my head. She did this so suddenly that I almost resented not having time to permit the act, which is just the sort of silly thing a self-absorbed English major is supposed to feel when a gorgeous girl is taking off his clothes. Even as I tugged at Mary's shirt, lifting it above her bra, she was already unbuckling my belt with ravenous speed. At this point I started to suspect that Mary was a creature of dangerously intense sexual appetites. Or I should say, that Mary was, LIKE ME, a creature of dangerously intense sexual appetites.

You can see why the prospect excited me so, coupled as it was with the physical presence of that girl in my arms and not just the prospect alone. But I want to examine that for a moment. Would you believe that there's a point in most boys' lives at which they learn that girls enjoy sex as much as they do, and before this point, the believe that they ALONE are the gender that wants it all the time? The revelation is earth-shattering, filled with potential, and deeply gratifying. For me, this was that moment.

What came next was the only unpleasant surprise of the night, although it would turn out to be the basis for one of my most steadfast fetishes. I took off Mary's bra and found that she had padded her A-cup breasts up to B-cups. Nothing was ever said between us of the discrepancy, but when a boy has been lusting after a girl, the WHOLE girl, he is looking often at her tits and longing to feel them and kiss them and play with them for hours. I did this to Mary, and when I learned that the objects of my desire were less impressive than previously advertised, I was let down, not a little due to the fact that I'd been lied to. You know, of course, that she didn't mean to lie to me. She was just a normal girl who didn't want to look like a boy, when what she really wanted was to be lusted after. It wasn't some devious plan, just a part of growing up. Adults do it too, boys and girls, and that's all that needs to be said.

Fortunately, I learned quickly that there are benefits to being with a girl with small titties. Mary's nipples were very hard and very sensitive, as I discovered when I first started to suck on them. I love sucking on nipples and always had before this night, but from that point on, anytime a girl has little boobs, I imagine how hard and sensitive her nipples must be and my dick turns hard pretty quickly. My attraction to sensitive nipples is only the symptom of my fetish; the fetish itself is that I like to give a woman orgasmic pleasure, and a girl with sensitive nipples is a girl more likely to enjoy sexual sensations across the entire region of her flesh, therefore making her much more likely to experience orgasms. As you will see, this was certainly true of Mary.

Another one of my favorite memories from that night was the point when I tried to take her shorts off. Would you believe that Mary wore pants so tight that even SHE had trouble taking them off? If you're paying any sort of fucking attention to the story, you can see how she was trying to seduce me even as I tried to do the same to her. Those damn shorts were deliberately snug, perhaps painfully so. The revelations that night assaulted me like machine-gun bullets; I don't think I'd ever before experienced a girl dressing to make herself appear sexier to ME. I knew girls did this for other boys, especially in the movies, but for ME? Like I said, the thing I felt was gratitude. That, and undistilled animal lust.

Within about ten minutes of my arrival in the passenger seat, Mary and I were both naked, our clothes scattered across the driver's seat, dashboard, center console and floorboards. I took an especially long while to remove Mary's panties; I equated this moment, during any date, with the swallowing of the last bite of a gourmet dessert, a delicacy to be savored before it vanished.

Mary was sweating. I say those three words, and they looks so dull, but they strike an electric spark in me that sounds like a chainsaw in my ears. I'd been in the shower with a girl before, and I'd gone skinny-dipping with one, and it's true that I had an affinity for wet girls. But before Mary, it was always a remote fantasy; Mary turned that ideal into a bona fide fetish. She laid stretched out under me in that passenger's seat, breathing so deeply, and her body glistened before me in the night. I laid my hands on her as one lays claim to rare painting, with tender reverence. Her Chinese body was completely absent of hair, except for the miniscule patch above and around her pussy lips which I mentioned earlier. I was sweating also, and in that place where our emotions flowed back and forth in a perfect feedback loop, I knew she loved the sensation as well.

I lowered myself onto her, pressing my hard, exposed penis against her pussy, and we kissed furiously. She spread her legs so wide I thought she must be in pain, slapping the sweaty bottoms of her feet against my thighs. As her legs spread, I experienced the burning wetness of her spread genitals. I can't say I'm absolutely objective about the veracity of my memories at any point after this one, but I like to remember that I shivered with ecstasy by simply feeling Mary's pussy against my penis, sloppy wet and impossibly hot.

Before I continue, there's something I'd like you to tell me; if you were all in a room listening to my story, I'd ask for a show of hands. How many of you are the kinds of lovers who expect sexual intercourse and only stop when told a date won't go "all the way?" Good, that's good, I see you in the back there. Now, how many of you expect to NOT get sex UNLESS your date tells you to give it to her or him? I'm asking because I want to further explain my frame of mind during this particular night. A lot of you Christians in the room will know what I'm talking about when I say that not all encounters in which two people get totally naked with each other lead to sex. Sometimes, they want to stay "technical virgins" and finger each other and suck each other off and so-forth. It's gets complicated when you realize that even after you lose your virginity, you continue to operate under the assumption that your date might not want to give up her sexual integrity to the likes of you. See, I knew Mary wasn't a virgin, and she knew the same of me - we'd talked about it multiple times throughout that night's discussion - but until my penis actually penetrated her vagina, I had no idea if the night would lead to sex or not. It's true! And it still makes perfect sense to me. Even I am at a loss to explain it.

To understand my state of mind the first time I inserted my penis into any girl - hopeful but unexpectant, naively so on both counts - is to understand how truly unique this night with Mary was, and how strong the bond between us was. Because I didn't ask permission, or wait for a sign in her eyes that she approved, or wait for her to be the one that took me and pulled me inside her. No, this night, I was the one to make love to her.

I had to, you see. She drew me to her like a moth to its fiery death, with all the exquisite deliverance that metaphor implies and none of the pain. There Mary lay below me, her skin wet, her hands clasped to my arms as I held my weight above her. I often remember the way a girl's eyes went wide when I performed some astonishing sexual task upon her, but Mary's Chinese eyes weren't made to go wide and I don't really remember seeing them that night, not wide anyway. What I do remember is her mouth, always open no matter what sound she was making - wide open at this moment before I penetrated her, anticipating, horny as any human I'd seen before or seen since. Her small nipples filled with blood and stood erect, aching for my touch.

Neither of us spoke or breathed as I placed the engorged head of my penis against her hot, cream-drenched labia. The lips were smooth and puffy, filled with blood so they seemed muscular. I pushed in, parting her pussy lips, causing her to tighten her grip on my hips. Mary whimpered.

I know I tend to get superlative in my descriptions - she was the most this, the least that, the best whatever - but it's a simple matter of fact that Mary had the tightest, wettest, and hottest pussy I've ever experienced. Other girl produced more lubrication, but only initially - Mary's pussy stayed dripping wet all night, just like the rest of her body. Just as we had difficulty removing her pants, I had my work cut out for me inserting my cock in her vagina that first time. Subsequent visits got easier, but it was always a snug fit in there. For one thing, I'm average length but considerable girth. Not only did her pussy muscles squeeze deliciously, but they really had a big cock to squeeze. Full disclosure, yo.

As it always goes, I did not fully penetrated her with the first stroke. I dipped inside, relishing the heavenly warmth, then wiggled myself a bit to push past folds of skin and muscle. Also, she needed a moment to take a deep breath, cry out in pleasure, and allow her muscles to relax to the point where I she could allow more of me inside. She relaxed, and I slid further in. There's comes a point, as you well know, at which complete insertion is a foregone conclusion, occurring sometime after the penis is about halfway inside. Mary and I reached that point, and I unceremoniously impaled her.

Mary nearly passed out. I know what you're thinking; no lover is that good. Ha ha. I don't mean to imply that in the least. The fact that Mary swooned from the simple penetration of my penis in her cunt is a sign of how deeply and sensitively she experienced physical ecstasy. This was a sign of things to come.

In the meantime, she regained her senses and pulled my body against hers. My fetish for all things sweaty began right at that moment, as our slick bodies slapped together again and again, her wet nipples sliding across my chest, her wet thighs gliding up and down my lower body. I can literally smell the sweat on her neck and face as I buried my tongue in her ear.