Not a Nun Anymore

Story Info
Busty naive woman becomes sexually active.
7.1k words
4.38
30k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
688 Followers

Thirty year old virgins are rare in America but they do exist. As a former nun Ruth had no sexual experience beyond some kissing on high school dates. She had gone to a religious college and entered the convent after graduation. Now she found herself in therapy as she tried to assimilate into normal everyday culture. Sexual inexperience was only a one part of the psychological transition; she had to adjust to living by herself, managing a job and finances, guilt about leaving her ministry and more.

One of her burdens was a dramatically sexy body. She'd always been athletic and disciplined in how she ate and exercised. Nature had added a height of 5 foot 8 inches, shapely long legs and a 34DD bust. While she had absolutely no sexual experience she knew that men lusted for her. She'd had men staring at her since puberty and hitting on her often. She'd always dressed very conservatively which helped disguise her body but inevitably guys would notice her top heavy body and become interested in her.

In the stifling environment of her college the male students tended to be passive but casual encounters with men in society almost always involved having to shun unwanted advances. Even as a nun she was employed in a public library which put her in contact with men. Fortunately for her the average guy in the library was elderly but even they seemed to stare a bit too long.

On leaving her religious life Ruth needed and found a better paying job in a corporate office consisting of mostly women and a few married men. She could sense their stares at her chest and legs but didn't need to fend off anyone which was a huge relief. She slowly got up the courage to buy some new less conservative clothes- nothing sexy but at least not as baggy and shapeless as had been her norm. While nervous about it she knew she needed to find a social life.

She knew she was putting the cart before the horse but one of her first steps was to visit a gynecologist and get a prescription for birth control pills. The doctor didn't pry about her sex life but soon realized her patient had never had a gyno exam and was sexually naïve. Ruth learned about self-exams of her breasts and basic sex education- knowledge she knew was important.

Being on her own and wanting to join society as an average woman meant she'd have to learn how to begin accepting some male attention. She'd started cautiously by joining a church singing group and participating in church based community projects. It was through one of these groups that she met Bill. They served together several times at a soup kitchen and she found him to be interesting, funny and non- threatening.

They went on one date which ended with a chaste goodnight kiss. Ruth expected a second date and while looking forward to it was very nervous about Bill's sexual expectations. Early on their second date she'd explained her religious background and lack of any experience with men. She wondered out loud if Bill could be patient with her- allowing her time to 'grow up' at her own pace. She made a joke of her having the sexual experience of a nerdy eighth grader who dreamed about romantic encounters with a man but was unprepared and not ready to become sexually active. Bill said he enjoyed her company and would love to go on more dates with her. He assured her that he'd be patient and looked forward to sharing her new life experiences as a friend. He'd help her learn about romance and sex but wouldn't push her. He also admitted to his own limited sexual experience which comforted her.

They dated for several months with Bill being a gentleman and teacher. Throughout that period Ruth relied heavily on her therapist as she gradually grew out of her restricted life and embraced new experiences. The therapy sessions covered a myriad of issues but included some sex education and discussions of sexuality with a focus on what to expect from a male in a deepening relationship. On the sexual front Bill was her boyfriend, teacher and eventually, her lover. She made great progress- gradually allowing and enjoying Bill's verbal and physical lessons in intimacy.

They shared many of her milestones. For example, when he first got to partially uncover Ruth's body Bill found lingerie fit for a grandmother or nun. He tried to be gentlemanly but suggested strongly that she needed to update and feminize her bras and panties. He offered to escort her to a lingerie store and pay for whatever she chose to buy up to a thousand dollars. She blushed, thanked him for his offer but demurred. He assured her that he'd wait near the cashier and leave the shopping to Ruth and the sales woman. She didn't agree at the time but after her next therapy session announced that she was ready to replace her institutional wardrobe. They went together and she made numerous purchases which Bill was not invited to see even though he paid the bill of over $400.

Even in her old fashioned white cotton bra and panties Ruth's body was obviously of porn star quality. He didn't use that description but lavished praise on her fitness and beauty. Over the next weeks she got used to wearing sexier lingerie. Bill took her shopping again and bought her some heels and perfume. She felt good about herself and Bill lavished praise on her beauty and personal growth.

On successive dates they made out passionately wearing fewer and fewer clothes. He was thrilled to find that she enjoyed his sexual attention. While he went slowly he was able to gradually get her topless and then naked.

He was in awe of her breasts and nipples- spending what seemed like hours in worshipping them with his hands and mouth. Ruth was overwhelmed by arousal from his nipple play. When he first uncovered her breasts she was embarrassed and apologetic about what she considered her ugly nipples. She explained that she'd always thought of her big breasts and protruding nipples as meant to sustain a baby and thus wasted on her. Bill did his best to persuade her otherwise with both words and gentle caressing of her breasts. It took a while but as Ruth became aroused she seemed to willingly accept her breasts as a sexual organ. Indeed, her sensitive nipples soon became Bill's new teaching tool- sexual excitement made Ruth an eager student. He loved to feel her up and to worship her big nipples and she loved everything he did.

Her first orgasm came from his attention to her nipples; it was huge and she was clearly anxious to experience more in the future. These came frequently on their future dates as Bill expanded his play to her vaginal area and eventually to full on sex. While still conservative Ruth loved becoming a sexual woman for the first time in her life.

Ruth took Bill by surprise when she asked him to come with her for her next therapy session. She said her therapist, Mona, invited him. She wanted his view of Ruth's progress and any problems in the area of intimacy.

Bill had mixed feelings about attending Ruth's therapy session. It would be embarrassing to tell the therapist, Mona, about their sexual experimentation. On the other hand, while he hadn't met Mona she'd been largely responsible for his and his girlfriend's new sexual knowledge and the huge pleasure they'd recently shared. He at least owed her a 'thank you'.

Ruth made it clear she really wanted him to come. She'd told him that Mona was attractive- sexy even while being professional- and had a very large bust. Ruth suggested that he could give a sexy report and view it as foreplay. He'd definitely get rewarded after the session. She'd said, "Tell a dirty version of what we did. If you can turn Mona on it'll turn me on too and I'll reward you."

Ruth had finally won him over by saying that if he'd come to the session he could tit fuck her as soon as they got home. Bill couldn't resist that offer. He marveled at his girlfriend's transition from timid and naïve to the woman who seemed to be satisfying his fantasies one by one.

He wasn't disappointed at his first impressions of Mona. She was definitely well endowed. While dressed in a suit the size of her chest was still evident. Bill could also see she was wearing a tight silky tee style blouse with a scoop neckline; he could imagine how that might look if the jacket was gone. She greeted them warmly and they all sat in a comfortable arrangement of chairs. To Bill's delight Mona unbuttoned her jacket as she sat which gave him a teasing view of the form fitting blouse as it hugged her impressive tits. He tried to be discreet but couldn't help taking repeated glances. After some brief pleasantries Mona asked Bill to tell her about their sexual progress.

Bill said, "First, I have to thank you. Ruth and I had a wonderful weekend and look forward to a great sex life.

"Second, I have to confess one of the reasons I came today was Ruth's telling me that you had a big bust on a trim body- similar to hers. That may be rude of me to say and sexist but it's true. Ruth was telling the truth about your body and I'm telling the truth about wanting to see it. Your body is quite similar to Ruth's- very nice. Again, I don't mean to be rude but can't help but say your husband is a very lucky man."

Mona said, "Well honesty is good. Thank you for what I took as a compliment. I'm not as fit as Ruth but we certainly share a more than ample breast size. As a result we can identify with each other as to the good and bad of having huge breasts." In a stage whisper to Ruth, Mona said, "I've put on 3 or 4 pounds this past year and I swear half of that went to my breasts. My husband loves that I've gone up a cup size. Men are so easy to please."

Bill smiled at hearing Mona's intimate talk. He wouldn't mind Ruth being a cup size bigger but realized he was being greedy; he was already in heaven with her DDs. He continued, "Ruth did everything you told her to do. We learned and we explored each other just as you directed.

"Rather than give you a blow by blow recital, let me tell you where we are at this moment. I think it will give you a good picture of our accomplishments." Bill hesitated until Mona nodded and then said, "As you know Ruth was very naïve and inexperienced. I too was somewhat inexperienced but through printed and video porn I wouldn't describe myself as naïve.

I wanted to have a good sex life with Ruth but I was afraid to push things. I was afraid I'd scare her off. As is obvious she's a beautiful woman with an outstanding body. In the dating pool she was way out of my league. I didn't want to take any chance that I'd gross her out and lose her to some other lecherous guy so I pretended to not be a lecherous guy myself. I also didn't want to embarrass myself by being clumsy or trying something new and doing it wrong."

"I see," said Mona.

Bill added, "One of my challenges was getting Ruth to understand how spectacular her body is. The first time I got her bra off I was awestruck by how her breasts were not just large but also perfectly shaped. Touching them for the first time was almost a religious experience. They're incredibly soft and topped by very large sensitive nipples- the size of gum drops. Obviously, the rest of her body is very fit and sexy as well. Ruth was truly like a child in not knowing how a man would react to such a body. I had to control my lust so as not to frighten her. It was hard to believe such a sexy woman could be that naïve.

"Of course, it was equally remarkable how quickly she became aroused and then climaxed as I gently explored and caressed her breasts and nipples for the first time. Introducing her to that pleasure was a huge turn on for me and very frustrating as I didn't think she was ready to bring me off. That didn't happen until I explained blue balls on our next date.

"So, now back to today. Let me apologize in advance. I'll try to use socially acceptable language but it's difficult to talk about sex without some slang. In fact, that's one of the things Ruth is working on. Nuns don't talk dirty; in the beginning Ruth seemed intent on avoiding any mention of sexual organs, arousal or used only scientific or medical terms. She's gotten much better. As she put it you never hear the words 'penis sucker'; the only way to describe the act is 'cock sucking' or 'blow job' and while she's embarrassed she'll use the terms.

"In any case, my formerly innocent and naïve girlfriend has come a long way. She enticed me to come here today by describing your busty body- in polite terms of course, but making it clear I'd appreciate seeing you. She also suggested that I should give you a pornographic report- saying that I'd enjoy turning you on- which she was right about, but that's not what got me to come. The clincher was that she said she'd also get turned on and that we'd go directly home for sex. More specifically, she offered that at home if I'd give her a nice orgasm through oral sex I could 'tit fuck' her for the first time -do you know that term?" Bill hesitated, forcing Mona to answer.

Mona blushed but said, "Yes I know the term. Most women with large breasts know the term."

"Until this weekend Ruth had never heard the term nor known that the sexual practice existed. Telling you how the subject arose is another good illustration of Ruth's progress. It came up when she knelt over me and with no prompting from me lowered her breasts around my hard cock and slid back and forth for a few seconds in what she called 'a breast hug.' I loved her initiative and, of course, the sensation of her breasts on me was fantastic. While I was hesitant to interrupt what she was doing I put my hands up on the outside of each breast and pushed inward gently. I explained that she had stumbled onto or near the act called tit fucking. I confessed that I'd never tit fucked but had certainly fantasized about doing it with her beautiful breasts. All of that talk made her blush but we agreed we'd experiment soon. So that's how Ruth enticed me today and I certainly expect to enjoy her breasts as soon as we get home."

Mona was a little flushed but kept her composure and said, "I see. You're right." Turning to Ruth, Mona said, "Well done. I'm proud of your initiative. That was certainly a good way to capitalize on your natural 'assets'."

Bill then continued, "Sunday morning was another time when Ruth out did herself. She really used her big 'assets' well." Turning to Mona Bill asked, "You're familiar with the sexual position known as 'cowgirl?" Again, Bill stopped talking and waited for Mona to respond.

Mona was embarrassed but said, "Yes. I know what you mean."

Bill then said, "On Sunday morning I told Ruth to get on top of me. It was a new position for us and Ruth was a little slow to figure out what I wanted. Once she was impaled on my shaft she adapted very quickly. She slowly moved up and down and gradually got more comfortable with being in control. As you know, in that position the person on top is the one that has to move for the genitalia to couple and decouple; in cruder terms, it was the first time Ruth fucked me as opposed to my fucking her. It was actually much more than just the sex act. Picture my sexy girlfriend sitting on me with her big breasts just two feet away from my face. I could watch them sway and change shape as she moved and could reach up and fondle her great tits. She was a big breasted sex goddess; it was incredible.

"What really got to me was-without any prompting from me- Ruth started fondling her breasts while I watched. She then started talking lewdly about her breasts as she ran her hands all over her chest. In very explicit words and gestures Ruth told me how she touches her breasts in the shower, how her nipples feel against her palms and how sexually excited she gets. She did an excellent job of exciting me with her hands and lots of talk of slippery shower gel and erect nipples.

"I can only assume your husband must be a big fan of your breasts. I'm sure you can imagine what a turn-on it was to have my bodacious girlfriend act that way while riding me like a cowgirl. You don't need to comment but I assume you've been in that position and know how it shows off your 'assets'. As I said, Ruth has come a long way."

"Oh my," said Mona. "That certainly doesn't sound like the timid woman I've met with for several sessions." Turning to Ruth, Mona again said, "Well done." She then said, "Is your best friend a porn star? How did you learn to act that way so quickly?"

Ruth blushed and said, "I'm sure your life experience with your breasts has been similar to mine. When you have big breasts men leer and drool all of the time. You know they're picturing you naked and obsessing about your breasts. A busty woman has to deal with that every day. As a result you instinctively know you can use your breasts to seduce just about any man anytime.

"Even with my sheltered past what I did on Sunday came naturally. I...um...well, I enjoy touching my breasts in the shower. I sometimes fantasize that they're not my hands. In any case, I just knew Bill would go crazy with a little dirty talk and a demo of how I touch myself. He did. He got so excited-I thought he was going to buck me into the ceiling."

"Oh my. Well, it certainly sounds like you've discovered how your sex life can be improved and are proceeding well."

Bill then interjected, "There's one more thing I should add. In your last session Ruth apparently realized that she wanted me to be more dominant in the bedroom. She told me that last week. That's great with me. I mention it because I've just told you of two instances in which Ruth took a lot of initiative. That might be misleading. Overall, we have an understanding that in the bedroom I'll be in charge and Ruth will do as she's told. Ruth, tell Mona about your pubic hair."

Ruth blushed but described how Bill had decreed that her pubic hair was to be trimmed and partially shaved and had then done the trimming and shaved her Venus Mound. Bill had said he might decide to shave everything off in the future. Similarly, he'd told Ruth she might have her hair removed permanently or through waxing- whichever he decided. Mona could see that Ruth was sexually aroused by speaking of Bill's dominance. She too was excited by the talk about control and hair removal. She couldn't say it to her visitors but her intimate area was hair free at her husband's direction.

Mona said, "I'm glad you've discussed your preferences. It's important for each person to understand the other's inclinations about who should be in charge."

Bill then said, "I have to be away on business until Friday. With our respective roles in mind I thought I'd take this opportunity to tell Ruth what we're going to do on Thursday night when I'm in Toledo." Both women looked at him questioningly.

Bill turned to Ruth and continued, "At 9PM on Thursday we're going to have phone sex; I assume you understand that's a version of mutual masturbation using your voice to excite your partner. There's some prep work for you to take care of before then. I want you to buy a Blue Tooth wireless headset- ear buds and a microphone for your cell phone. Between now and Thursday make sure it's charged and that you know how to use it.

"At 9PM on Thursday I'll call. You should be wearing the headset and have the phone turned on and in range. You'll be naked in the shower with the water adjusted so that your head stays dry. I'll expect you to do what you described on Sunday. I want us both to orgasm from your touching yourself. Since I won't be able to see you, you'll need to give me good verbal descriptions. Obviously, I may give you specific directions over the phone or tell you how excited I am from what you're doing. If Thursday evening goes well I'll look into Skype or another video cam connection that we can try during another business trip."

Mona and Ruth both smiled discretely as Bill outlined his plans. Bill said he'd finished with what he wanted to say and told Ruth to give her report to Mona- correcting or amending anything he'd summarized incorrectly.

Tdisk
Tdisk
688 Followers
12