Not a Relaxing Weekend Ch. 08

Story Info
Our protagonists finally decide to talk everything over.
4.2k words
4.78
1.7k
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying her best to ignore the delightful sounds coming from the bed, Miranda turned to face the laptop once more. Taking a seat with one knee folded under her naked rear, she flipped the screen open, coming face to face with a login screen. Her back tensed for a moment, causing her breasts to wobble softly, before a click confirmed no password was set up. Amateur move, Em, she thought, before cracking her fingers, not at all emulating the classic techie that's about to 'hack'. Slightly embarrassed yet happy her teammate was currently blindfolded and busy, the blonde began rifling through folder after folder, checking up on images, videos and text files.

Most things she found were boring, everyday files, ranging from university reports to medical papers. Not losing hope however, the bully dug deeper, searching for the interesting stuff. Soon enough, she was rewarded with a folder titled 'homework', filled to the brim with kinky pics and videos. Cliché, but what can you do, she thought. Scrolling through the visual media Miranda came across some pretty salacious depictions of bound women and the various ways they were being teased and played with. There was way too much content however for her to scroll through it all, so she decided to click out and continue her search for other, more interesting things. Besides, she was getting excited all over again, and the sound of creaking ropes coming from behind her weren't helping one bit.

After a few more minutes of clicking through as many folders as she had patience to without finding anything spicy, Miranda finally turned her attention to the browser. It landed her on a search engine, as was to be expected. She, however, began by rifling through the bookmarks, finding links to videos, music and all kinds of mundane stuff. Interspersed between them were links that lead to even more kinky videos, pics and a couple of stories. One drew her attention more than the others however. It led to a profile page on an online smut website, under the username Lye_Ash. There were seemingly at least fifteen chapters of a story by the name of 'Forbidden Love', which appeared to be a fantasy themed lesbian romp, gauging from the tags that accompanied it.

Uninterested and pursing her lips in cringe, the blonde was about to close the window when her eyes were drawn to the third paragraph, by a single name. Miriam. It was way too similar to her own name for her to ignore. Taking a quick glance behind her back, just to confirm that Emily was still struggling with the ropes and grinding her sensitive nub onto the knot to notice anything, she set about reading. Sentence after sentence, she was drawn in more and more, following the adventures of Duchess Lyene Ash and her submissive handmaid Miriam as they got into one sexy situation after another. It didn't take long for Miranda to notice the similarities between the physical appearance of the characters and the two teammates. Her jaw kept dropping more and more as she read on, her fingers finding their way down to her clit once more. Lines turned to paragraphs and into pages, with the girl getting more and more lost.

____________________________________

It was only after her incessant teasing of her own clit brought her to an orgasm that Miranda stopped reading. She'd gone deep, reading at least a dozen chapters of the stuff. It wasn't particularly well written, or all that original, and the dialogue was a bit off sometimes. But the erotic scenes were what kept her going. The protagonists were clearly her and Emily, but with the power dynamics switched around. She'd never imagined that her teammate harbored such desires for her; well, after today, maybe not the dominant kind.

Recuperating from the snap back to reality, Miranda heard the whimpers coming from behind her. As she turned, she realized that there was no sunlight coming in from the window anymore, before she laid eyes upon the athletic girl, which was seemingly still struggling to save her sex and rosebud from the torment of their bindings and insertions. Checking the laptop's clock, she figured it had been at least an hour since Emily had been left to suffer in her predicament.

A pang of guilt rose up from the blonde's chest as she stood up with the intent to release the bonds. She stopped a couple of steps short however, as she noticed Emily begin to gyrate her hips, grinding her crotch into the rope and softly moaning as the hook dug deeper into her rectum. Standing there in awe, the blonde watched the athletic girl ride the rope with increasing speed, frantically panting as she did, working up to an orgasm. And apparently, this wasn't the first time she'd done so as Miranda was distracted, judging by the trail of excitement running down her belly and pooling between her breasts. The feeling of guilt began to subside in Miranda, and she crossed her arms under her ample breasts, considering what to do next...

-Option B: Remove Emily's blindfold just as she climaxes, catching her red-handed.

It didn't take long for the struggling girl to pick up the pace into a frantic rhythm, all but indicating she was closing in. With one rapid motion, Miranda closed the distance to the bed, hooking a finger under Emily's blindfold and pulling up. The bound girl squinted for a second or two, before grinding to a halt, a shocked expression painted on her features. A deep red blush spread out from her cheeks, as she gave the blonde an uneasy smile behind her gag. The bully folded her arms under her breasts again, cocking her head to the side as she gave the bound girl the stink eye.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" She asked, tilting her waist to the side.

Emily was silent for a moment, still blushing deeply from being caught red-handed a second time in just one day, but swallowed hard against the plastic phallus in her mouth, trying to make her words coherent. Miranda tried to discern what was being said, but quickly gave up, electing to pull the gag free, letting a small amount of saliva dribble down the girl's chin.

"You left me here!" Emily said, having worked her jaw a bit first. "What was I spo'sed to do?"

It was Miranda's turn to blush and look away, as the guilt rose up inside her chest again. Her stance relaxed a bit, though she kept her arms folded in front of her as she responded in a softer tone.

"I never left the room. I wouldn't leave you alone, I'm not that irresponsible."

"It sure felt like you did." Emily said, her tone also softening. "Look, I...uh. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy this, but could we maybe... I don't know, take a break?"

Miranda stayed silent.

"I'm sore all over," the bound girl continued. "And I'm sticky from sweat and... you know."

"What if I like you sticky?" Miranda whispered.

"Huh?" Emily half-grinned. "Well, that would explain why you chased me out of the showers earlier."

"It's not my fault you had a plug up your ass and messed up practice!" Miranda blurted out. "Who does that?"

"I-I was just... curious how it would feel, I guess." Emily's flustered state deepened. "Bu-But how did you kn-"

"I found it in your bag." the blonde cut her off, before realising how that made her look. "It was just laying there... and I..."

"And I'm sure that's how you got my phone pin too?"

"Hey, that's on you! Who puts the literal first guess anyone would make as their pin?"

"How... How do you know my birthday then? Or my address for that matter?" Emily asked, the shadow of a frown forming on her forehead, now that her mind had finally cleared.

"I checked your socials, dumbass." Miranda's lie spilled naturally through her teeth.

By the way Emily was left speechless, the bully figured her bluff had worked. Maybe her teammate was the kind of person that put up her own personal information with no regards as to who might be watching. Her control of the situation had been shaken, but she was slowly regaining ground. She took a confident step forward, arm outstretched and reaching for the gag when the bound girl spoke again.

"Why are you here?"

Miranda froze in place. In all her excitement for her find, she'd not taken the time to think up some excuse. It was too late to act like she was here to make amends, having done all she had done already, and she couldn't act like it was a coincidence either. Her mind ran at a thousand miles per hour, trying to figure out some convincing lie as the girl stared at her, her salacious pose throwing a wrench into her gears. Then, the simplest answer came to her.

"I came to... talk to you."

"Well... here we are." Emily laughed uneasily. "What for?"

"I wanted to ask..." Miranda stumbled over her words, trying to figure out how to say what she wanted to say without it being too embarrassing. "I wanted to ask if you were into... me." She said, turning away as a blush formed over her cheeks.

It took a long minute of silence, broken up only by the soft buzz of the vibrating clamps, before the bound girl managed to speak up. "Wha... Why?"

"I dunno." the blonde shrugged, looking back towards Emily. "I guess it was the way you looked at me in the showers. How you have been looking at me in general."

"How have I been looking at you exactly?" the athletic girl asked, though her wandering eyes all but confirmed Miranda's suspicions.

"I-I don't know how to describe it..." the bully said, her voice lowering almost to a whisper. "Guys always look at me with a certain hunger in their eyes. They just wanna see me naked and hear me moan while stuck on the end of their cocks. But with you..."

Emily waited for a few seconds after her teammate had trailed off, expecting her to continue with her explanation. When that didn't happen, she cleared her throat, pulling on her ropes for emphasis.

"Do you wanna maybe let me out?" She asked softly. "I'd feel better talking about this... not like this."

"I'm not letting you off the hook; er, not the metaphorical one." Miranda said, the softness behind her social mask disappearing. "You're still mine for the weekend."

"I can't really go anywhere anyways." Emily sighed, pulling on her bonds again. "You can leave my hands tied just... just, let me stretch my legs."

Miranda considered the proposition for a moment or two, her cocky stance returning full force as her shields went back up. Concluding that with her hands tied behind her back, Emily couldn't really try much, she nodded in agreement. Kneeling on the bed, she began the arduous task of undoing all the knots on the crotch rope, eventually removing it all together from the bound girl. A soft, barely audible disappointed moan escaped the lips of the bound girl as the dripping knot left her clit. The connection between the cuffs and the anal hook were next, followed by the rope binding said cuffs to the bottom end of the bed. Placing an open palm on the toned behind of her teammate, the blonde began working the metallic invader out her rectum. It was a slow process, requiring a lot of soft manoeuvres to part the ring of muscles with the least discomfort possible, though with a little persistence, the ball-end finally came free with a wet slurp, causing the girl to yelp and look away in shame.

With most of the bondage gone, the blonde stood up before setting about releasing the girl's legs. Walking around the bed frame, she undid both knots, finally allowing Emily to lay out on top of it. A couple of groans escaped the girl as she stretched out her trussed up limbs, taking a few minutes to tense and relax her muscles. Miranda simply stood by the bed, arms folded below her breasts, enjoying the delicious sight of rippling, naked skin. Emily really had gotten quite a set of muscles on her lately. The auburn beauty, oblivious to the sightseeing going on above her, stretched out a few more times, before shifting her behind to the edge of the bed, slipping her legs over the side and sitting up.

"Thanks. I really needed this." She said, craning her neck to the side, relieving some of the pressure built up on it.

"Sure." Miranda said softly, walking around to sit next to the cuffed girl.

"H-how about the clamps then?"

"Nah." The bully smiled. "I like the way they look on you."

"It's gonna be hard to talk seriously with them buzzing on my che-" the girl trailed off, suddenly biting her lower lip.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I gotta... pee." Emily whispered, her face flushing as she pressed her knees together.

"Wha-- Hahaha!" Miranda laughed, covering her face with her palm. "I thought something happened, idiot!"

"Something has happ- Argh! Forget it!"

Almost slipping on the cluster of toys spread out on the floor, the bound girl got to her feet and flew out the room, rushing into the bathroom and kicking the door closed behind her. Miranda was shocked for a solid second, before bursting out in laughter. A muffled groan and a call for her to shut up reached her from the bathroom, serving only to bolster her amusement. Falling back onto the bed, the blonde's outburst slowly died down, as thoughts on what had been said slowly creeped their way into her mind. She knew Emily was right, there was a discussion that needed to be had about everything that had happened today. But was she ready for such a conversation? Could she even handle talking with someone while being vulnerable? Her teammate, ironically, had it easier, having already been exposed by the actions of them both.

Shaking her head, Miranda got up from the bed, gingerly walking around the scattered toys, and making her way to the stairs. She thought about letting Emily know she was heading down, but figured she was having enough trouble as it was, trying to do her business with her hands tied. And her nipples still clamped. The mental image brought a smile to her face as she stepped down into the darkened living room. She fidgeted around in the dark for a light switch, sighing with relief as her fingers finally ran over it. The soft, orange overhead lights revealed a forgotten about, half-open back door. Gritting her teeth at the danger of such forgetfulness, and fully aware of the irony, the blonde carefully walked out into the garden, quickly picking up any and all of the things they had left outside. Not bothering to do any more tidying up, she simply dropped most things onto the kitchen floor.

Her phone had long since died from low battery, what with her spending so much time fiddling around on social media during classes. The blonde sighed, making a mental note to look for a charger as she walked over to the fridge. All of today's escapades had left her thirsty, and quite hungry; she could only imagine how it must have been for Emily. Downing a chilled water bottle, she grabbed one to bring for her teammate as well. She hungrily eyed the cake box she'd left there a few hours ago for a couple of seconds, before shutting the door. With unearned casualness, Miranda slid onto the couch she'd been sitting on earlier, waiting patiently for the other girl to finish her business. Soon enough, the telltale sounds of someone being done in the bathroom, followed by the brief struggle to open the door alerted the bully to her teammate's whereabouts.

"Miranda...?" Came the call from the bound girl.

"Down here." Miranda answered lazily, yet found herself straightening on the couch. "And just, call me Miri. After all this, I think you've earned it."

"Oh, okay."

Tentative steps led the auburn haired girl down the staircase, followed by an awkward walk over to the sofa.

"Can you at least put down like... a towel or something?" She asked softly.

"Nah. It'll be fine, come on" The blonde dismissed her with a wave, patting the seat next to her until the auburn haired girl sat on it. "Here."

"Uh..." Emily tilted her head sideways at the offered bottle.

"Right. Let me"

Leaning forward, Miranda unscrewed the cap, before sliding her fingers over the back of Emily's neck. Holding her teammate still, the blonde brought the bottle up to her lips, letting her drink down as much as she wanted. The bound girl's cheeks turned a shade of pink at the domineering move, but she was well beyond the point of resistance. A deep pleasure emerged from within the bully as she fed her captive, the experience only enriched by the sight before her. Eye-lids fluttering shamefully, strained neck rippling with each gulp, a set of full, thrust-out breasts dancing to an unheard song with each movement. A soft, reassured smile slowly formed over her lips; the shadows of self-doubt sliding back as it finally dawned on her. Despite the rough start, Emily had come to trust her. Or at least, it seemed that way, when she put up almost no resistance to anything Miranda had wanted to do. And now, she was itching to test out the limits of this 'trust'.

"Th-thanks," Emily said, having drunk her fill.

Miranda hummed approvingly. "I like you too, you know."

"Wh-what?!"

"What we were talking 'bout before." Miranda shrugged. "I find you pretty hot too."

"But I didn't... I never said..."

"Oh, but you did." Miranda said, leaning forward again, flicking a clamp with her manicured fingernail. "A horny brain speaks the truth."

"Aaah..." Emily struggled with her words. "I did-do like you... But you're kind of..."

"A bitch?"

"I was gonna say mean."

"You can say it as it is." the blonde said nonchalantly. "I know what I am; or rather, what I act like."

The bound girl didn't respond, looking away, seemingly trying to figure out her words again.

"Besides, if I knew you were into me, I wouldn't have acted like that to you."

"...Why?" Emily asked. "Why be mean at all? To me, or anyone else? I never did anything to you."

"It's different." Miranda deflected. "You're... different."

"How?"

"You. Just. Are." the blonde said slowly, enunciating every word.

"How?!" the athletic girl insisted.

"Mngh! Fine!" the bully spat out in frustration. "You are different as in... I have liked you for a while."

Emily, although stunned by the revelation, tried to speak but her teammate silenced her with a wave.

"If the others knew... They would make my life hell. They don't 'like' lezzies." Miranda said, her voice toning down almost to a whisper. "If they knew... If they found out, my social life in Uni would be over."

"Wait." the bound girl said. "But you've had boyfriends? Wouldn't that just make you bi?"

"I guess?" Miranda groaned, resting her face in her palms. "They wouldn't care. They didn't care... Ah, nevermind."

Emily wanted to ask, but elected to keep her mouth shut. It was the wrong time. Not that she knew when the right time would be. Too many thoughts were fighting for the top spot in her tired mind. She slumped back, eyes wandering again as she tried to make sense of this whole evening.

"So, we both like each other." the blonde said after a minute or so.

"I-I think... so?"

"Do you want to... Should we, you know. Date? Try it out?"

"...It's kinda late to ask me out, don't you think?" Emily asked.

"We did kinda do this in reverse order, you're right." Miranda conceded, turning to look at her teammate again.

"I... I don't know." the bound girl hesitated.

"Hey," Miranda whispered. "How about we talk about it more later? Let's just enjoy this right now, whatever it is."

Before Emily could respond, the blonde got onto her knees on the couch, her arms placed on either side of her head as she sunk a kiss onto her lips. Taken aback, the athletic girl simply melted into the kiss, allowing her teammate to guide her. Kiss after kiss, the beautiful static of two bodies connecting erased the worried thoughts from both their minds, allowing them to enjoy the moment. The warm feel of Miranda's body on her, the softness of her breasts running over her own, even with the discomfort caused by the clamps was wonderful. The only thing she wished to be different were for her hands to be free. She longed to touch as she had been touched, thirsted for the feel of everything the blonde had to offer under her fingertips. Then again, she also didn't mind being led into submission like this. It felt better than she had ever imagined in her own, lonely sessions.

12