Not a Sugar Daddy Pt. 05

Story Info
Lots of playtime.
3.7k words
4.55
2.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2024
Created 04/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please rate and leave comments. Your input helps writers improve. Thank you!

The next morning Connie woke to find Tadd's hand cupping her breast, right where it had been when she'd fallen asleep the night before. Gently removing it she slid out of bed and went into the bathroom to pee. When she got back to the bed Tadd had rolled onto his back, so she crawled under the sheet and took his cock in her mouth.

Connie loved the feeling of his cock growing and hardening inside her mouth. It was a rare experience as Tadd usually woke before she did, and often sported morning wood even if she was first up. Knowing that she could cause that reaction in the man she loved thrilled her, but she had no intention of bringing him off. Best to save that for the upcoming festivities.

Tadd's dream of receiving the world's best blowjob came to a screeching halt when, in the real world, Connie pulled her mouth off him. He woke, confused and disappointed, and looked around to see what was happening. Just then Connie popped her head out from under the sheet and smiled at him. "Morning, sleepyhead."

"Why did you stop? You were just getting me to the good part, at least in my dream you were."

"I knew you were getting close and thought you'd need to save it for Bob and Tina," she apologized.

"I suppose that's right but I need a cold shower. Join me?"

"Hell no! I like my showers nice and hot!" she retorted.

Tadd turned the shower on and jumped in. The cold water hit him like an iceberg but it wasn't something he hadn't done many times before. His erection died quickly and, after soaping and rinsing, he shut off the water and got out. Now able to pee he did so then dried off and walked out into the room.

Bob and Tina had suggested the buffet restaurant in the nude section for breakfast, so they had no need to take clothes with them. Strolling naked out of their room and locking the door behind, they sauntered in the direction of the buffet. Even at the fairly early hour of nearly eight the pool and activities area teemed with naked people. Fully comfortable now, they both openly eyed the other guests, lingering on those they found most attractive.

Despite having showered with many guys in locker rooms, no-one there openly stared. Here Tadd was amazed at the variety of sizes and shapes of the cocks other men carried around. In a similar fashion, Connie spent more time examining the pussies of other women, and concluded that she had been blessed with a particularly attractive example.

That's not so say they did nothing but same sex ogling. Tadd checked out many breasts, pussies, and asses while Connie searched out admirable cocks, six packs, and taut bums. They had even reached the point of identifying a nice example to each other, with no hint of jealousy.

Tina and Bob were already seated, cups of coffee before them, when Connie and Tadd entered the buffet. They stopped at the coffee station and each fixed a cup and carried them to the table. "Good morning!" they all said as Connie kissed Tina and Tadd shook Bob's hand before sitting down.

"We were worried you had changed your minds," Tina teased. "It must be what, eight oh one or two?"

"Not a chance. This is my opportunity to fulfill a long held fantasy!" Connie replied.

With that the four rose and went to the start of the buffet line. Connie and Tadd had their first look at Bob's equipment and were mildly surprised to see that he was uncut. Each took a plate and they moved down the buffet selecting the items they were each in the mood for. At the end of the buffet all but Bob took a small glass of juice, orange for Connie and Tadd and grapefruit for Tina.

"So, it the plan still the same? Spit-roasting the ladies," Bob asked.

"It is if you're still good with it," Connie said.

"Absolutely. As I recall, we start with Tadd in your pussy, Connie, and me in your mouth. Half way through we swap and I finish in you," he said.

"Right," Connie confirmed.

"Then you immediately sit on my face so I can clean hubby's spunk out of your adorable pussy," Tina threw in.

"So, your place or ours?" Tadd asked.

"We have two king beds, so ours is better suited. Although this early housekeeping likely won't have cleaned either room before we finish," Tina added.

"One of the things we really like here is how they automatically change the sheets every day. Many hotels don't do that anymore. Plus your tip yesterday was perfect, Tina. When we got back from dinner our sheets had been replaced," Connie said.

After finishing breakfast they walked to Tina and Bob's room. "Bob, I hope this doesn't offend you, but I'm not a big fan of uncircumcised cocks. It isn't a deal breaker but I do prefer if you're fully erect, foreskin retracted, before taking you in my mouth. Is that okay?" Connie asked.

"Perfectly. You're not the first woman to feel that way. I even thought about adult circumcision but Tina actually prefers me this way," Bob replied.

"Thank you," Connie said.

With that handled, Tina lay on her back in the middle of the bed, her head at the foot of the bed. Connie climbed up and got onto her hands and knees over Tina, with her pussy above Tina's face. Tina closed her legs and Bob straddled them, his now erect cock in front of Connie's face. Tadd got behind Connie and fingered her slit, testing her wetness. She was almost dripping with the excitement of what was to happen.

Tadd grabbed his hard cock and placed the head at Connie's opening. When she opened her mouth, Bob slipped his cock into it, going slowly and carefully.

Tina had scrunched up a pillow below her head, raising her mouth up to Connie's pussy. She immediately found and grabbed hold of her clit with her lips, sucking and licking.

Connie was instantly in sexual heaven, her clit being expertly attended, Tadd's delightful cock pounding her pussy, and Bob's thrusting in and out of her mouth. They kept at it until Connie had her first orgasm, slowing and then pausing to let her recover. She had to pull off Bob's cock to catch her breath and Tadd suggested, "This may be a good time to switch."

Bob agreed, apparently closer to cumming than Connie had suspected. The men changed places and Connie was amazed at how accurate Tina's cock assessment had been. Bob's felt very much the same as Tadd's. His cut cock, however, did feel nicer in her mouth.

With Tina's excellent oral skills assaulting her clit and slit, Connie wasted no time in cumming again. She redoubled her efforts on Tadd's cock and Bob pounded her pussy as hard and fast as he could and in short measure the two men unloaded into her, Bob first and Tadd not far behind. The feeling of cum being pumped into her from both ends was all she needed to cum for the third time.

Once she peaked Connie collapsed, letting go of Tadd's cock and pulling Bob out as she fell down onto Tina. The men moved and Tina helped Connie roll over onto their sides, hugging her lovingly. "Oh my fucking god! That was intense!" Connie exclaimed.

"Get over here, I need my taste," Tina ordered.

With Tadd's help, Connie got onto her knees and Tina slid between her legs. She immediately began sucking and licking Connie's pussy, and thrusting her tongue deep inside. Knowing she hadn't received any attention in the first round, Tadd got between her legs and began performing oral on Tina. Her moans, muffled by Connie's pussy, indicated her gratitude.

Tadd slipped his hands under Tina's ass and found her crack sopping wet with her own juices. He wiggled his hand into her crack and found her rosebud. Circling the pucker with his middle finger caused her to wiggle her ass, so he pressed forward and pushed his finger into her hole. She welcomed it so easily he knew it was something she enjoyed.

Tina sucked Connie to yet another orgasm as Tadd brought Tina to her first of the morning. When they both peaked and came down, Tadd pulled off Tina and Connie sat up and rolled to the side, now empty of Bob's cum. Tina sat up, grabbed Tadd, and kissed him with a mouth smeared with Connie and Bob cum. "Thank you, I needed that!" she said.

After recovering, Bob, Tadd, and Connie treated Tina to the same scenario. Tadd started in her pussy, Bob in her mouth, and Connie beneath, eating her pussy. Part way through the men swapped and Tadd came in Tina's mouth while Bob filled her pussy. Tina immediately grabbed her husband and kissed him to share some of Tadd's cum with him, then did the same to Tadd and finally Connie.

Spent, Tadd and Connie gave their thanks to Tina and Bob and begged off to go to their room to clean and rest. Stopping at the tiki bar they took drinks to go and, outside their room, decided to enjoy them in the hot tub. "So, what did you think," Tadd asked her.

"It was incredible, hon. Thank you so much for letting me live out my fantasy," Connie said.

"No need for thanks - you gave me a threesome yesterday. What was so incredible about it?"

"I think you know that I love the feeling when you cum in my mouth, and also when you cum in my pussy. They are different, but both really turn me on. To have both happen at almost the same moment was unbelievable. I didn't know where to focus my attention, and with Tina sucking my clit every millimeter of my body was electrified."

"Hopefully we'll have other opportunities to repeat that for you," Tadd said. "I suggest we try to nap before lunch, as we have another round with Jill and Beth this afternoon."

"Good idea. I'm pretty relaxed after this drink and the hot tub. I never drink this early in the day," Connie said.

"You never get spit-roasted this early in the day either, baby."

"True dat," she joked in her best, but lousy, cajun accent.

Connie texted Beth and suggested they either meet for lunch at one or get together at two. Beth replied that lunch sounded good and proposed the beach grill on the nude beach. After checking with Tadd Connie replied "OK. C U then"

Tadd put the Do Not Disturb hanger on both doors even though housekeeping and already cleaned their room. Laying naked on top of the sheets, both soon fell asleep, spent from the vigorous morning activities.

An hour later Tadd woke and marveled at the beautiful woman laying naked next to him. Not a day passed without him thanking his lucky stars that she had found him.

Connie woke to find him gazing lovingly at her. She smiled and pulled his head to hers to kiss him passionately. "What time is it, love?" she said.

"About noon," he replied. "We should get our showers and get ready for the girls," he replied.

They went into the bathroom and while he adjusted the shower temperature she peed. They both got into the shower and took turns soaping then rinsing each other. Both paid special attention to the other's genitals, as they'd already had a workout today. After they dried, they headed to the tiki hut for a drink before lunch.

After a relaxing time at the bar, chatting with another couple of first timers, they headed to the grill. Jill and Beth weren't there yet, so they laid claim to a four-top table and ordered another drink each. A few minutes later the women arrived and approached their table. "Okay, you guys need to stand up so we can examine the merchandise," Beth joked.

Connie and Tadd did stand up, and both women made no attempt to hide the fact that they were closely checking out his package, her pussy and breasts. Jill twirled her forefinger around and they both did a thee-sixty, revealing their asses to them.

"Very nice, this should be fun," Beth said as she reached to pull out her chair.

"Not so fast!" Connie said firmly as she twirled her finger. Jill and Beth first shifted their feet apart a bit to reveal more of their pussies, and then spun around slowly revealing two fantastic asses. Once face to face all four burst out in loud laughter as they all sat down.

They had a pleasant lunch, all but Tadd opting for a light salad or small sandwich. Tadd had his favorite splurge, a hamburger, and was rewarded with one of the best he'd had in a long time. In a nod to the gymnastics he expected he passed on the fries and cole slaw.

Once they finished Connie asked whose room they were going to use. With a sly smile and glance at her partner, Beth said, "We have something else in mind. Hopefully you'll be good with it."

"That sounds very mysterious," Tadd said.

"Just trust and follow us. You can always say no," Jill said.

They left the restaurant and led the couple across the nude area to what appeared to be an impenetrable tropical forest. Beth pushed a branch out of the way and a path came into view. Jill led off with Connie and Tadd following and Beth bringing up the rear. A short distance later they arrived at a clearing that overlooked the ocean and held a cupola that protected a bed from the possibility of rain.

"What is this?" Tadd said. "I don't recall seeing it on the website."

"They don't advertise it, you have to know it is here. And you need to reserve it many weeks in advance. We always book a half day whenever we come here. If we don't hook up we just use it ourselves," Beth explained.

"Very nice. Do you ever get onlookers," Connie asked.

"Almost always," Jill laughed.

"So, we haven't really talked about what we're going to be doing," Tadd stated.

"We're open, though we brought our strap-ons in case Connie wants a DP or just a girl fuck. Jill and I both want some more cock, and we're open to anal if you want, Tadd."

Tadd looked at Connie and the expression on her face said that she wanted her ass to be the only one he enjoyed. He was good with that so he said, "I want this to be about you ladies so I'll pass on the anal, if you don't mind. I know you got that from Bob yesterday."

Connie said, "I do want to try DP. How would that work?"

"We can do an all girl DP with Jill and I both using our strap-ons on you, or you can have Tadd in one hole and one of us in the other. Whatever you want," Beth told her.

"I think I only want Tadd in my ass, so you gals can either choose or take turns in my pussy," Connie said.

"We'll take turns," Jill smiled.

At Connie's prompting, Tadd laid on his back on the bed. Beth and Jill both reached out for his cock, and Connie took his balls in her hand. In no time they had him erect and all three took turns taking him in their mouth. Then Jill kept blowing Tadd while Beth went down on Connie.

Beth's attentions resulted in Connie becoming very wet, but Beth knew lube was always indicated for anal. Taking a tube from the nightstand she slathered it over Connie's asshole, using her finger to make sure some got inside as well.

Jill got off Tadd's cock and Connie lifted her ass onto his abs. Beth reached between them and lifted Tadd's cock, smearing some lube on him then positioning the head on Connie's back door. Connie lowered herself onto him, impaling his cock with her ass. Taking her time, she settled over him until he was fully encased in her ass.

Meanwhile, Beth and Jill both donned strap-ons with seven inch dildos attached. Each had a double, Rabbit-style, end on their side so each would get the stimulation of two vibrators on their clit and in their pussy.

"I'm ready," Connie announced.

Beth was the more dominant and aggressive of the two and they had decided she should go first. Moving between Connie's legs she pointed her faux cock at her opening and pressed forward into her. "Ohhhhh!" Connie exclaimed, feeling both pussy and ass now filled. When Beth started stroking in and out Tadd initially stayed still, letting her get used to the feeling.

"Tadd, fuck my ass please. Alternate with Beth," Connie requested.

Tadd waited until Beth pushed the dildo in and pulled back out of Connie's ass, stopping short of leaving completely. When Beth started pulling out he pushed back in. The two quickly developed a rhythm, countering each other's movements with their own.

Jill stood beside them and reached over to play with Connie's clit, adding to the sources of stimulation she was receiving. Connie's body shook with excitement and her moans and groans became ever increasingly loud and fast.

Beth pulled out of Connie's pussy and Jill took her place. Her dildo was slightly smaller than Beth's but was also a vibrator. When Jill pushed it fully inside of Connie's pussy she activated the vibrations and Connie cried out. The various sources of stimulations were becoming too much for her to resist. "I'm going to cum!" she screamed.

Tadd pumped her ass even faster and harder and when Connie did cum he joined her, filling her ass with his cum. Jill kept the vibrator going and turned it up to maximum until Connie peaked and begged her to stop. She quickly pulled out, leaving Connie splayed atop Tadd, spent. Tadd held her as his cock deflated and shrank, popping out of her tight back door. He rolled Connie to the side and off of him, but held her tight.

Beth and Jill had brought disinfectant wet wipes and used them to clean Tadd's cock as he lay holding Connie. Then Jill nuzzled herself between Connie's legs and gently licked her cum from her pussy. Beth looked towards the ocean and saw a small group of voyeurs who had obviously been watching their frolicking.

"That was fantastic. Thank you all!" Connie said, finally able to catch her breath and speak. Hon, we are definitely doing this again too!"

"I love you, honey, and we will always do everything that gives you pleasure," Tadd replied.

"We have snacks and drinks," Beth said. "I suggest we take a break so Tadd can recover. There are at least two pussies that expect to enjoy his cock before we finish."

"My nether regions got quite a workout, so neither hole is ready for any more attention," Connie offered. "You two can have all of him you want."

After snacks and drinks Jill and Beth gave Tadd a double blowjob until his cock stood at attention. Pushing him onto his back, Jill mounted his cock and Beth dropped her pussy onto his face. As one rode him he ate the other for all he was worth, eventually accomplishing his objective when she came noisily and covered his face with her cum.

For her part, Jill used his erection as she would have a dildo, uncaring about his pleasure, just striving to get herself off. As soon as she had she and Beth changed places. Beth was was vigorous as Jill had been but her actions had an effect on him despite her selfishness and when she came he flooded her pussy with his load.

Both spent, Tadd and Connie thanked the women and took their leave. They were both exhausted and Connie was more than a little sore. Tadd couldn't remember the last time he'd been ridden quite that hard. "They certainly are enthusiastic, aren't they?" he said. "You got that right," Connie replied.

Back at the nude area they ordered drinks and tall waters at the tiki bar and took them to their hot tub. Both downed the waters in a single gulp, gaining desperately needed hydration. Then they sank into the tub and carefully sipped their adult beverages.

After a long soak in the hot tub they each took showers, not currently up for a joint one. Then they climbed into bed and fell asleep, not to wake until dinner time.

They had text messages from Tina and Beth and a message on their room phone from someone who apparently had been among the group that watched them when they forgot to close the blinds.

"We have two more days here," Tadd said, "I think we should slow down the extracurricular activities."

"I agree. I've had fun, but I'd rather spend the rest of our time with just the two of us, at least sexually."

The next few days passed peacefully, although they did have to decline several invitations to more group activities. They spent their days tanning and swimming in the ocean, playing ping pong, pool, and cornhole. They took a class in snorkeling and swam the reefs, amazed at the variety of colorful fish. And they spent their mornings and nights making love with just each other.

12