Not a Typical English Summer Pt. 02

Story Info
The summer is heating up nicely.
6.3k words
4.68
4.4k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of a previous story. You don't need to have read the previous one. But it's recommended.

Quick summary of Pt 1: One English summer, a former gymnast had a wild, sex-filled hot tub party. His friends Max and John were there, as well as his ex Sarah, and her two hot friends, Holly and Nikki. Hope you enjoy....

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

It's been four weeks since that night in the hot tub. Sarah got the job at the gymnastics club. She was now helping train a group of 16-18 yr olds. I helped her move into a small two-bed flat about half an hour walk away. We were fucking every few days, but hadn't put a label on our relationship. She seemed happy to be casual fuck buddies, which suited me at the moment.

Holly and Nikki had gone back to Scotland. They had both added me on social media, but neither had been in contact. I regularly stroked my cock to the memory of Holly, sexy pale tits swaying underneath her. Max pounding her from behind. Or Nikki biting her lip as she arched her back, stroking her nipples, as John rubbed her clit.

One night, I was lying in bed reading an article on my phone. Sarah was sleeping on her side next to me, worn out from our long, hard fuck earlier. Suddenly, a notification pinged on my phone. Opening it, my jaw hung slack. It was a naked selfie of Holly.

The picture only showed her from the waist up. A tight, flat stomach with skin pale as milk. Huge plump tits, with small, light pink nipples, perfectly framed by strands of long wavy red hair. Her mouth was slightly open, pink lips glistening as if they had just been licked. A beautiful oval face, with cute little freckles bridging her nose. Her big almond-shaped green eyes were twinkling with mischief.

I looked over to Sarah wondering. Would this bother her? Sure, we weren't dating as such. Not in a formal relationship. We hadn't talked about being exclusive. Then again, this was Holly, her close friend.

I remembered the night in the hot tub. Sarah had been stroking my cock under the water. Not knowing Holly's hand was squeezing my leg. She also didn't know that I had returned her affection. Trying to run my hand up her soft thigh, to finger her tight pink pussy. If Max hadn't got there first, I'm sure Holly and I would have got physical.

I should play it cool and not even respond. Was it worth potentially ruining whatever was blossoming between Sarah and me? Three dots indicated Holly was sending another message, I waited with bated breath.

"Oh fuck sorry babes. That was meant for Max my bad ;p xx"

I felt my heart sink into my stomach. I should have guessed. It was obvious they were in contact, they had enjoyed each other that night. Probably been sexting and video fucking over the last month.

I couldn't help feeling a little jealous and know I shouldn't be. I had Sarah and what we had going was great. There was no need to respond, it had been a mistake and cleared up, no harm, no foul. However, staring at that picture, seeing the look in her eyes and the swell of those beautiful tits, I couldn't help myself.

"Never apologise for a photo like that babe. ;) xx" I sent.

My heart fluttered a little when I saw she read it. There was an immediate response.

"Like what you saw then Hun xx:p" she sent.

"Not a patch on how you looked in the hot tub. Xx" I replied quickly

She instantly responded with: "Been thinking about that a lot have you?..... I know I have"

Sarah stirred. Rolling over she put an arm on my chest, nuzzling her nose into my shoulder. It shouldn't of, but just the thought of sexting Holly, whilst Sarah was draped over me was getting me hard. I needed to pursue this even if this was only idle flirting. Or worse, if Sarah found out and got upset.

Testing the water I wrote "I can't lie, you do keep cropping up in my head from time to time. Usually doing naughty things. ;p xx"

There were two ways this would go, either she would subtly shut me down. Or this was about to get very interesting. Sarah's breath was on my chest now. Her leg moved up and over mine, the feel of her soft warm body, made my cock continue to harden.

"What sort of naughty things? I'm a good girl ;p" she replied

I cracked a smile at this. She showed at that party she's not a good girl. Getting pounded from behind by my mate, after meeting him that day. In front of everyone was not good girl behaviour.

"Well, usually it starts in the hot tub. This time we're alone. We both don't have a stitch on and let our hands roam under the water. leaning in close I start stroking your thigh whilst pulling your sweet lips in for a kiss. I bet you know how to use those sweet lips to get a bloke hard." I left it there, hoping she would continue the narrative.

I only had to wait a few seconds before she replied. "You're a bad boy Ryan, what would Sarah say ..."

Sarah had told me about Holly's mischievous side. I knew her well enough to form an appropriate response to this.

"She's lying asleep on me right now actually. Maybe I should wake her and ask? I bet you are pure filth in the bedroom judging by that story you told."

Holly had told a very sexy story whilst playing a game during the party. It involved a threesome with two guys she met clubbing. If half the other stories Sarah told about her were true, that was tame for Holly.

She took a while to write a reply.

"Ooh, you are a bad boy. Does having her hot naked body on you make you hard. I would join you guys but don't think you could handle it.xxx" She was teasing me now.

"I would love you to join. I'm sure I could satisfy your needs don't worry about that. If you were here now I would play a symphony with your body and make you scream my name."

A quick reply just said "mmm very poetic lol. tell me how xx"

Sarah was still asleep but must be having a good dream, as she started rubbing her leg against mine, sighing contently. I paused, taking my time to order my thoughts

"Knowing you like being restrained, I would start by tying your wrists with a silk scarf. Lifting them above your head, I would tie them to the headboard. I also have a blindfold that I think you would enjoy. Starting with a kiss on those sweet succulent lips I would work my way south. Planting kisses down your body to the tops of your tits. I would take an ice cube from a cocktail on the side, and gently roll it down your body. Putting it in my mouth I would take one of your nipples and roll the cube around it. How would you react to that?" I asked.

There was a long pause before the reply. Sarah's dream was getting her worked up. I felt her hand stroking my body, to just above where my big throbbing cock was laying. She was still asleep judging by her deep breathing. Her face was illuminated by my phone screen. So beautiful, wavy golden hair framing a perfect face with soft red lips.

Holly's next message just read "something like this lol ;)xx"

There was a short video attached. Holly laying naked on top of her bed. legs spread wide, a little red landing strip pointing to her hot pink pussy. It was glistening with juices. Two fingers were penetrating her tight hole. Sliding in up to the second knuckle and sliding back out. Moaning she brought her dripping fingers to her lips and slipped them in.

Looking straight into the camera she moaned. "I want you to fuck me, baby".

Sarah stirred at the noise and her hand rested on my hard dick. I locked my phone and slipped it under a pillow. Sarah was waking up now, and slowly started stroking my shaft.

"Mmm, you must have been having the same dream as me.... Naughty boy" she growled.

Still in a slight stupor, she slid across my body and gave my cock a long lick from base to tip. My hand slid up the back of her leg and nestled in the crease with her peachy bum. I could feel the heat coming from her pussy and lightly slid a finger down her wet folds. Shuddering slightly, I felt my cock being enveloped by her warm mouth. I felt soft lips rubbing down the veins, a firm tongue sliding along my cock, making it wet. Having Sarah draped across me gave easy access to her hot snatch. I started brushing my fingers lightly over her entrance. Feeling the moist folds, teasingly searching for her clit.

Whilst receiving mind-blowing head, from an insanely hot woman, I'm ashamed to say my thoughts were on Holly. In the darkness, it was easy to picture her body draped over me, instead of Sarah. Her pink lips sucking on my cock. Her hot pink pussy getting teased and probed by my fingers. I could picture her fiery red hair cascading down her back. Smell the scent of her dripping snatch as I rubbed my fingers along her engorged clit. I pulled her legs closer to me, moved her hips into position. Her moist pussy was now mere inches above my face. Her aroma was sweet with a hint of musk. I delicately slid my fingers up the back of her thighs. Firmly grasped her hips and pulled her hot sweet cunt to my mouth. I extended my tongue and gave a long, deep lick.

Sarah moaned, sending vibrations into my, hard, steel pole. She sped up. Bobbing up and down on my cock whilst I continued to probe her with my tongue. In my mind's eye, I could see Holly's beautifully freckled-faced and deep, enchanting green eyes. Feeling her hot breath on my cock as her lips released me to give a deep, throaty groan.

I had my long tongue deep in her hot snatch now. I alternated fucking her with my tongue and nibbling on her clit. Her hips were grinding her pussy onto my face, warm juices running down my chin. My cock was completely forgotten as her moans increased, and she started muttering.

"I'm going to cum, I'm cumming, I'm cumming.... OH, FUCK!!!!"

She shouted the last part, and I pulled her firmly down onto my face and sucked as much of her juices as I could. Sarah writhed on top of me, I could feel Her pussy clenching and release. Once still, she started to lick my cock again, but I gently turned her around. I pulled her up for a deep, passionate kiss. I could taste my cock in her mouth. Giving her a soft, firm hug, our naked bodies entwined as we started to drift off to sleep.

"I love you..." she murmured as she fell asleep.

I couldn't respond, I felt sick with shame. The last time we uttered those words, was when we broke up before University, and it was accompanied by a lot of tears.

I lay in the dark pondering my feelings for Sarah did I love her? How could I have been thinking of Holly if I did?. I gently moved Sarah off me, and she fell into a deep sleep. I felt for my phone under the pillow, pulled it out and saw Holly's sexy grin on the video again. The feeling of shame made way for arousal. I could worry about feelings tomorrow, I needed release tonight. I messaged Holly describing the last few moments in detail. We texted back and forth for a few more minutes until I shot hot sticky cum everywhere. She said she came as well, and I hoped it was true. I wanted nothing more than to fuck her brains out.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

The feelings of shame returned when I woke up to my alarm. Sarah lay beside me, still in a deep sleep. Looking at her beautiful face, I couldn't believe what happened last night. It wasn't cheating in the traditional sense, but I was sure now, in the cold light of day, that it would hurt a lot if she knew. I deleted the messages from Holly and, reluctantly, the photos and video as well. I didn't know what I would say if Sarah told me she loved me again today. The fact I felt this awful showed I did care about her a lot. Sarah was running a late session at the club later, so I left her sleeping and got ready for work.

Work was tough, I had cases that needed working on, but my mind was a mess. Everything ran through in quick succession. Sarah saying I love you and our hot sex sessions over the last month. Intermingled with the sexting from Holly. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw Holly's mischievous smile. I wanked three or four times in the staff room toilet, it was pathetic really. Looking in the bathroom mirror after the last time, I told myself.

"Ryan your pathetic, you're not 12 get a grip you fucking loser"

That seemed to help and after that, I was able to get work done. I went home and had some tea. Looking at the time, it was only six. Sarah's session finished at nine, then she would lock up and run home. She only lived a half-hour run from the club. I should meet her and drive her home, maybe talk about all this stuff in my head. Omitting certain elements.

I got to the club and went straight in. I still had a membership card as I used the weights room there. I decided to let off some steam and did a quick workout.

Sarah was in the main hall, working with a group of young girls, aged maybe 16-20. Judging by the sweat glistening off their skin, she was working them pretty hard. I stood at the door and watched. A cute girl with mousey brown hair was on the beam. She did a few tumbles and a spin in the middle of the beam. She had her hair pulled back in a tight ponytail, and she wore a blue leotard. I watched her right, lithe body as it moved. She was really cute, long toned legs ending in a firm, full bum. A pretty face, with flushed cheeks and pale blue eyes. Biting her lip in concentration she did her routine. In the end, she did a perfect dismount and looked over at Sarah. There was silence, and then Sarah started clapping and ran over, giving her a big hug.

The rest of the girls waiting to show their routines had noticed me, and started whispering. I thought I'd better go speak to Sarah or else get accused of perving. Not unjustifiably.

I walked over, as she turned round to see what the girls were sniggering at.

"Hey, sorry I was I can't popped in for a workout, thought I'd see if you wanted a lift."

Sarah gave me a sceptical look as she walked up. I went to hug her but thought better of it. How would it look to the girls, for their coach to be randomly hugging strange men during their sessions.

She smiled. "Thanks, but I won't be done for another hour. I wouldn't want you to wait" nodding her head behind, she added in a whisper.

"Know who that is?"

I took a closer look at the cute girl behind her. She was stretching off, bending to touch her toes. Pert little heart-shaped bum wiggling slightly.

"No, should I? Great routine though"

Sarah gave a little giggle. "Jane Aldridge" she gave me a little punch on my arm when I look nonplussed.

"Little Jane Aldridge, she had a massive crush on you when we were 18. Followed us around everywhere. Kept trying to sit with us at lunch." Sarah exclaimed.

I remembered her now. Skinny little thing, like a bean pole. With braces and a few spots on her face. She was sweet but kind of annoying when we were 18. She had filled out well, her skin had cleared to reveal a strikingly cute little face. She was quite adorable. Doing some mental maths, I realised she must be 18 now, so I didn't feel bad perving on her a bit.

"Why don't you go say hello, I reckon that would make her day, she's a little low on confidence at the moment."

As we both walked over, I saw the group of girls start giggling a little again. As I caught myself on of the big wall mirrors, I saw why. I wore my usual gym gear. Black shorts and a grey vest. My workout had pumped my muscles to their max and left a light sheen of sweat, making them glisten. I felt a little self-conscious, like a slab of meat in the market.

Waking up to her I smiled and said "Hey Jane, great to see you, that was an amazing routine."

Looking up from her stretch, she wobbled slightly and snapped up.

"Oh hey, Ryan, wow, thanks, you're great, it's great to meet... nice to see you too." She was babbling a bit and the other girls were sniggering at her.

I was feeling awkward, not sure what to do, so on impulse, I pulled her in for a quick one-arm hug. I felt her small tits push against my body. Releasing her quickly, I gave a genuine smile.

"Been ages, how to do you like Sarah's coaching, a bit of a hard arse I bet" I winked at Sarah who gave me another punch on the arm.

"No she's brilliant, helped me loads already, are you working here too?" It was a casual question, but I could tell there was real hope in her voice.

"Er, no I'm a solicitor, I just use the gym here occasionally." She was a little disappointed.

Sarah left us for a moment to talk to the other girls. A strange look crossed Janes face like she was wondering if she dare say something.

Playfully, she said, "You look in good shape, you work out here a lot? I do most weekends. I've been working on the strength of my grip, I bet I could beat you now on the rings."

I laughed. When she was a spotty little 13-year-old following us around, the three of us Sarah, Jane and I, would have a competition to see how long we could hang from the rings. I always won as it was my favourite apparatus.

Sarah usually came second, but we both smashed Jane every time. We were in our peak then, while she was just a kid.

"Don't know about that, you're in great shape, but I bet I could take you easily." I teased.

Looking at me coyly, she whispered, so only I heard. "I should be so lucky" she blushed.

I was stunned into silence. Giving a shy smile, she turned to join the rest of the group. I took a last look at her cute little bum bouncing as she walked away, then headed over to Sarah.

As I approached, she looked at her watch and said "I'll be at least another hour here if not two, I don't want to keep you waiting"

"I don't mind the wait I can help lock up. I'll take a shower, grab some take out and come back." I said.

"I appreciate the offer, but I want to run back anyway, my 5k time is not where I want it, so need to up the cardio. How about I come other your place for dinner tomorrow night, I'll bring sushi." She smiled as she spoke, but I knew I was getting served.

Putting on what I hoped was a 'not fussed face' I said. "Sounds good, let me know if you want me to prep anything"

I waved a quick goodbye to Jane, but she was busy chatting with the group of girls and turned to leave. Seeing the girls distracted, Sarah gave me a quick peck on the lips and I left.

I was a bit miffed, to be honest. It felt like a cold shoulder. However, I had turned up unexpectedly. Maybe I was reading too much into it. I got a shower and went to get changed. As I left the car park, I noticed Max drive-in.

He was an old gymnastics mate, who had been at the hot tub party a well. The same Max that had pounded Holly into submission, and presumably been getting his cyber freak on with her since then. Since leaving gymnastics, Max had been powerlifting as a hobby, turning his body into an absolute machine of muscle. I thought he had cancelled his membership for the gym here. There was a specific powerlifting gym closer to his home the overside of town. I looked at the time on the dash, he'd hardly have time to do much of a workout.

I drove home a little dejected. It wasn't the way I planned the evening to go. Seeing Max had done something else too. It popped the thought of Holly back into my head. Guess a night of tossing off to the old wank bank was in store again. What a fucking loser.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I decided to get an early night. Laying in bed, I tried to get Holly out of my mind again. I tried to distract myself with some porn. I had a large monitor hooked up to my PC to watch stuff in bed. I put on my usual porn site and flicked through looking for a distraction. There was a thumbnail of a cute girl that looked like someone I knew, but I couldn't place her. She was really cute, she had a look of innocent vulnerability that drew me in.

The girl lay in bed under the covers, obviously struggling to sleep. Seeing the look of concentration on her face reminded me of whom she looked like, Jane. Little Jane Aldridge from the gym club. This girl could be her older sister. My cock hardened as I remembered jane's cute little rear and her parting comment.

12