All Comments on 'Not Again'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Second wife was a total bitch on the first date, never should have agreed to a second date. Once they were dating, she already knew his attitude on cheating was relationship over after the first time but she went out and had sex with another man. That should have been the end of it right then, everything after that was just a result of the main character selling out his values for sex.

As for the plot twist of her brain tumor, it would have been better if the main character had dropped the divorce papers on the counter and said “I know you are not having lunch with your sister, tell me why I shouldn’t file these divorce papers.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't understand so many of the comments. Yes, they both made mistakes by not talking to each other, but anyone who thinks either shouldn't be forgiven is about as terrible a person as ever walked the face of earth. I'm lad I am not attached to such heartless people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One way it could end for sure. But I'll bet a LOT more times it ends in a divorce. Not everybody is a great communicator and having been burned once I think he pulls the trigger rapidly and goes on his way - ALONE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Amazing how many readers want to burn Vicki. Disgusting. They both made mistakes and did not communicate. Once they talked, the situation was readily reconcilable. It is less of a hurdle than their transition to exclusive. The one caveat is the husband was a total moron leaving a crumpled envelope on the top of their trash can. Wtf?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ANOTHER CLUELESS WEAK WIMPY CUCK STEVE STORY

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

It is hard to understand how these writer introduce plot details, expound on setup, then drop it totally or fail to develop. Vicki laid the foundation for his suspicion by having sex on another casual date while already knowing how he rolled. That alone was disrespect, but the author never came around to that again, and it totally left the feeling of unfinished business. Not good.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

Such a good story. I understand the husband's conclusion and I mostly understand the wife's secrecy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Amazed at the commenters who are fitted that Vicky had sex with another guy when not exclusive. Vicky didn't serve the MC or pledge to him when they were non-exclusive. It is his right to be upset and he was. And they got over it. It had nothing to do with prediction of future events as they were NOT exclusive. Now after they got exclusive, she was faithful. He didn't trust her and was about to serve her papers. Grow up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty good story. Clearly he should have had more verification before filing and accusing. After she got better, they needed time apart. The aim of these stories should be happiness, not necessarily togetherness.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A really good story. Thanks for sharing, Slirpuff. My only negative take on the whole thing was if the guy is that gunshy, he had absolutely no business getting married again so soon. I know some guys just like being married, hell, I liked being married. But until and unless you know you’re ready to commit wholly, just don’t do it. Date, be exclusive (or not), travel, work ALL the time, whatever. Just don’t commit too soon.

5 stars.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Yeah, talk will fix everything. That’s why counseling is such a panacea. Just try it next time your spouse cheats on you, or has someone else’s child or runs away with some guy. Talk through it… Aahhh, I feel so much better now.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Her initial reaction was understandable, but once she remembered where HE was coming from with his ex experience, she should have very quickly chilled out. Besides — her keeping her medical crisis from HIM was as bad as him jumping to a wrong conclusion based on his experience with the ex.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It took 2 months just to get a date with her, but she slept with another guy almost right away... aagghh, my brain...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just dumb, the character of Vicki was written on poorly and she appeared to have multipersonality, just dumb

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Disappointing

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Yeah, she told me everything. Now I'll tell you what I told her. All marriages take work and if you don't talk to one another, you mine as well pack it in because it's not going to last. You should have talked to my daughter when you first suspected something was going on and she should have told you when she first realized she was sick. You two have been given a second chance. Don't blow it."

===> pretty much a good summary of their sad state. They both f$cked up. Filing for divorce based on such flimsy evidence is moronic. She really should have told him about her health problems. Their communication sucks. Just like when they were dating but non-exclusive.

Btw they were both non-exclusive when she slept with that other guy..Sure he had a right to be irked because maybe he felt their relationship was further along while dating but they were (again) non-exclusive. They worked it out. No cheating. She just wasn't at the same pint he was though she cared for him. It progressed from therr and they got married. Period.

And I assume the previous comment was a sarcastic post, otherwise the commenter is truly delusional or cannot read.

Good story 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked this tale but it was hard to read. WAY too many spelling and punctuation errors. DMW aka Sumnut96

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

1* for marrying the bitch Vicky.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Good story, and really wrapped it up well in the last bit!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous