Not Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may also feel like your upper and lower arms are bloated, like a bodybuilder who's all 'pumped up'. That's call spasticity, and means the messages the nerves are sending are getting scrambled, making the muscles feel like they're always in a state of contraction. There aren't any drugs I can prescribe that will alleviate those symptoms, but I will tell you several of my patients have found relief by using medical cannabis, if you want to look into getting in that program that our state has."

"The only long-term effects you'll probably find is that picking up small objects like a penny on the floor, or picking up a single sheet of paper from a stack, will be difficult. You'll see what I mean when you try it. Some retraining of your brain will be needed, but in reality, it's not that big a deal. Other than that, there shouldn't be any problems. If there is, please feel free to contact my office immediately, and we'll get you in as soon as possible to look at it."

"Okay, ladies, that's the end of my spiel. Now, do either of you have any questions?" 'Nique and I looked at each other, and shook our heads no. Dr. Sanderson said "All righty, then. As far as after care, Jeri, tonight you can order anything from food services, but you'll be under my orders for absolutely no seasonings, so it'll probably taste pretty bland. No salt, sugar, carbonated beverages, or anything that might upset your throat or stomach for tonight. Tomorrow, you can resume your normal diet. We're going to keep you here overnight for observation. I don't schedule any surgeries for Fridays, so I'll be in tomorrow morning to check on you, and you'll most likely be released then. I want you in my office next Wednesday to remove the stitches and check your progress, but after a week of bedrest, you can go back to just being Jeri, without any restrictions."

Telling me if I felt like it, Dr. Sanderson said I could get up and walk around the floor, but that someone would need to go with me to support me. He said a nurse would be in soon, to remove the IV and change the dressing. When he left, 'Nique bent down to kiss me again, and said "Well, what'd you think?" I told her I didn't need more crap like this in my life, but it is what it is. As an afterthought, I said "Dr. Sanderson seemed to know his shit, and explained it pretty good. Not that I care, but I hope God gave him a big dick to make up for being so short!"

She burst out laughing, and said "At least we know there wasn't any brain damage, love. Your mind is still in the gutter, just like normal!" One nurse that I didn't recognize came in and took out the IV, then removed my bandage. She let me look at the incision before re-dressing it. Great, now, I've got 3 scars on my neck, one on each side and one in the center. Hopefully, this new one will fade like the others, and be hard to see unless you look closely. To test out what the doctor had said, I had 'Nique put a penny on the table. Shit, this is going to take some getting used to -- it took me 3 tries before I could pick the coin up with my thumb and forefinger!

I was hungry now, since I haven't eaten since yesterday, so I called food services and ordered broiled chicken and rice for dinner. 'Nique went down to the cafeteria (which she said was surprisingly good) to eat while I waited for my food. By the time she got back, I'd already polished off the whole, blah-tasting plate of chicken and rice. I'm sorry to say I had to pass on the lime jello dessert, though.

With 'Nique's help, I put on my foot (bending over was an experience!), and went to the bathroom, then we walked the halls of the floor 3 or 4 times. I got some stares as I walked the corridors, but after 16 years and countless sessions with Rhonda (my psychologist since I lost my foot), it doesn't bother me anymore when my prosthesis is the first thing people notice. I was exhausted, so we went back to my room and I got in bed, scooting over so 'Nique could sit beside me. We watched TV and made out a little until visiting hours were over, and she got up to leave.

We shared a sweet good-night kiss, and she said she'd be back at 9:00 tomorrow, when they let visitors back in. Telling me to call her if I had any more bad dreams, I reached my hand under the hem of her sundress and gave her pussy a nice rub, saying I hoped this would be the only thing I dreamed about. I laid back down, putting on my collar, waiting on the night nurse to come check my vital signs so I could go back to sleep. From my experiences, I knew it will take a while for the anesthesia to completely wear off, so being as tired as I felt was nothing new.

5

I don't want to go to college! All my life, I've enjoyed taking things apart, fixing them, and putting them back together. I'm just as happy with oil and grease all over me as I am with wearing frilly dresses and giggling about boys in the dark during sleepovers with my girlfriends. Tomboy would be the way to describe my growing up.

I wanted to go to a trade school, to learn something I'd be happy doing. My mother insisted I should go and get a degree in Home Economics or some shit, then I could come back to this very small, very conservative, farming town, marry some dweeb, and settle down for a completely unhappy life. My father was a little more understanding, saying I could study mechanical engineering or a field where I could use my hands as well as my head. Seeing where this was going, I reluctantly agreed to enroll in the university in the city.

Besides, my 18-year-old hormones were raging, and I wanted to see what the world had to offer. I've grown up totally naïve in this tiny town, the most exciting sexual thing I've experienced was a shy good-night kiss when I was allowed to date. Packing my car, I left for the city 50 miles away (and 50 light-years ahead).

I signed up for some basic first-year classes, figuring I could decide on a major next year, if there was a next year. My roommate was Susie, a red-headed firebrand who was my polar opposite. We hit it off right away, so at least the company I had was good, even though I hated school.

Susie came in one night with a bottle of vodka, and I had my first taste of alcohol that night -- and I LOVED IT! I asked her how she got it, since she was 18, like I was. Susie nonchalantly said she fucked some guy for it, since men would willingly spring for booze if they got some pussy for it!

My jaw dropped, but I filed that information away for future reference, then we proceeded to get drunk. This was great! I knew I'd just met a new 'friend'. Susie asked me if I'd ever had sex with a man or woman. I told her no, that I'd only kissed some boys, but that was it. We started fooling around, and in our inebriated state, I was introduced to my second favorite thing that night -- having sex, with a girl at that!

We kissed and groped each other, each new touch sending chills through my body. When Susie planted her face in my pussy and gave me my first ever orgasm, the world exploded in technicolor. Mimicking what she did to me, I got my first delicious taste of a female's treasure that night, and was quite proud when I was able to give her a rousing climax. I was hooked!

We stayed up until the wee hours, pleasuring each other. I was eager to learn, and couldn't get my fill of tasting Susie's wondrous wetness. Each new erogenous spot we discovered was magnificent. We missed our next day's classes, finally passing out in the early morning, cuddled together in one bed in our dorm room, covered in sweat and cum.

Soft knocking and the door opening woke me from this recurring dream, one of the more pleasant ones I have. The night nurse came in to check my vital signs again, making sure I haven't crapped in the bed or something. I laid there watching the twinkling city lights outside, wondering if I'd get back to sleep.

Dreaming about Susie brought floods of memories back, even though it's been 19 years since she introduced me to liquor and lesbianism. Throughout the fall and spring semesters, Susie and I continued our experimenting with each other's body. I'd read somewhere about a woman's g-spot, and was delighted when I found mine one night when I was masturbating. Trying it out on Susie, she nearly broke the windows in our dorm room with her shriek when I found her spot!

I let Susie break my cherry with one of the vibrators we'd bought. The feeling of the buzzing toy filling me was well worth the brief seconds of pain when the hymen tore. And, I had my buddy, booze, to help ease the pain! We even explored anal sex in that 6th floor dorm room. The taste of Susie's asshole was quite a different, sharper taste compared to her pussy, but she clearly enjoyed it when my tongue tickled the pucker, and I licked and kissed all of the erotic spots on her backside. When she gave me my anal 'treatment', I could see why she liked it so much. A warm tongue flicking back and forth and in and out of my butt drove me nuts!

It was a couple of months into the fall semester when, after a few booster shots of whiskey, that I decided I needed to start helping with our supply of liquor. Susie gave me what tips she could (she wasn't what you'd call a seasoned professional, after all!). I dressed as sexily as I could for the weather (it was a little chilly), and with Susie as my 'wingman', we headed out.

Going to the Student Union Building, Susie helped me scout out a potential donor to our cause. We located one, and after I turned my feminine wiles on him, we walked to his nearby apartment (stopping at a liquor store on the way, of course). I fucked him, got dressed, collected my 'fee', and walked triumphantly with Susie back to our dorm.

I had some rules I followed when I did this sort of hookup. Number 1 -- no glove, no love! The dude had to be 21 (duh! -- for the liquor), clean, and have at least a couple of working brain cells. There was no kissing or blow jobs allowed, or promises made. I was always on top, using my vaginal muscles to squeeze the cum out as quickly as possible.

Our best 'customers' turned out to be the computer nerds, who mostly were virgins. Life was good -- a couple of minutes tolerating a grunting, sweating guy with his latex-clad dick stuck in me, pawing my tits, in exchange for a good bottle of whatever liquor I wanted. 'Booty for booze'...that was me!

Somehow, Susie and I avoided picking up some psycho, or exotic disease, or something worse, but we were 18 and stupid, so the thought never occurred to us. We both agreed, though, that while we didn't enjoy sex with men, it got us what we wanted. God watches over fools and drunks, right?

Towards the end of the spring semester, Susie and I fucked a few extra guys, to build up a stash of booze to take home for the summer. For me, the nearest place from home to get booze was 20 miles away. I damn sure didn't want to fuck any of the fellas in my hometown, where everyone knows if you even sneezed without covering your mouth!

School ended, and Susie and I went our separate ways. We were never in love, just lust, with each other, so there wasn't a dramatic farewell scene. I haven't heard a word from her since, but I'll always love her for showing me the beauty of having sex with a woman. And I'll always hate her for nearly ruining me by teaching me about alcohol.

6

Looking at my phone, I saw it was 3:00 AM, so I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. It was too late, though, the floodgates of memories had been opened. I drifted back to the summer after my year at college, when I became a non-person.

A few of my old chums had come back to our hometown after their year in college, and some had never left, so I'd hang out with them some, but not a lot. Fear kind of kept me from it. Can you imagine the old biddies gossiping about a lesbian in their town? I spent a lot of my time alone, driving out in the country to find a spot, have a couple of drinks and jill myself off.

I'd been out in the country again one night, having a particularly excellent masturbation session, and I rewarded myself with a couple of extra drinks while I recovered. Driving home, I was surprised when the lights were still on, so I put on my best sober face and went in, planning on going directly to bed. My parents were in the living room, the paper with my grades from school in front of them. I hadn't put hardly any effort at all into my classes, focusing instead on drinking and eating pussy, and my grades showed it.

An angry confrontation ensued, and I told them I hated college, and only went because they had insisted on it. I told them they should have listened, and let me go to the trade school like I wanted to. Then, I dropped the big bomb. I said the only three things I'd learned at school were that I wasn't going back, that I liked drinking booze, and that I was a lesbian!

Strikes one, two and three! You're out, and ejected from the game! Banned for life! My mother was crying, and my father nearly burst a vein in his forehead, yelling at me to get out of his house!

I drove back out in the country, found a grove of trees off of the road, and spent the night in my car. Driving back to town the next morning, I figured I'd have to do a little groveling. I still had some hope that they would at least listen to me for once. But I wasn't about to meekly surrender. Their little girl has grown up, and finally got some balls (as it were -- ha!).

Instead, I found all of my belongings on the front lawn, and the doors to the house locked. I angrily threw everything in my car, flipped off the window where I saw the curtain fluttering as they watched me, and started driving the 50 miles back to the city. God help you if you got in my path on that drive.

Susie and I had met some other gay girls during the school term, so I drove to the house where 3 of them lived -- Audrey, Deidre, and Marva -- thinking I might be able to crash there for a couple of days until I figured out what to do. It turns out Deidre had moved out, so there was an empty bedroom, and I was invited to stay. I found a job at a Mom 'n Pop appliance repair store, and while it wasn't much, at least I could pay rent, food, and my share of liquor. An added bonus was Audrey and Marva were both over 21, so I didn't have to fuck any more men to get my joy juice.

I was 19 at the time. After a month or so living there, I got a call on my primitive cell phone from my youngest older brother. My brothers had all been well trained in the religious bullshit, and he just called to say I was no longer considered part of the family. All pictures of me had been purged from my parent's house, and my name wasn't allowed to be spoken. For all intents and purposes, I was dead to them unless and until I confessed my sins, repented, and crawled on my belly to ask their forgiveness. I snapped, and told him to tell everyone to go fuck themselves. That was 18 years ago, and I've not heard a word since.

Audrey and Marva were a blast! Though they were a 'couple', it didn't stop them from cheerfully inviting me into their sexual escapades. Holy crap! Having sex with Susie had been an educational (and fun) experience. Sex with Marva and Audrey was out of this world! My sexual horizons increased tenfold with these two!

The possibilities of different ways three women can fuck seemed endless. And, I can tell you, we tried to find every one of them we could! One of the bedrooms had a California King bed in it, and we spent a lot of time there, although any spot in the house was a good spot for a quick fuck.

Daisy chains -- damn, how do I explain the feeling of having my pussy eaten while I was enjoying my own feast? It was like watching a fireworks pinwheel. The heat of impending climax would rise in me as whichever girl it happened to be licked and probed my pussy, which made my own tonguing and licking more intense on the girl I was 'servicing'. This would make her efforts increase on the girl she was eating out, who in turn stepped up the intensity on my throbbing cunt. The circle of passion spun and spun, until the moans and cries exploded in orgasmic glory. Yeah, I definitely liked daisy chains.

Two-on-one was exciting, as well as a one-on-one with a 'Rover'. This was usually a 69 position, with the 'Rover' flitting around, doing whatever perverse thing she could come up with while the other two ate each other out. They introduced me to strap-on dildoes, and I even lost my anal virginity in a two-on-one session. Audrey fucked my ass with a slender dildo while Marva attacked my pussy with an 8" monster -- I was out of this world with ecstasy while my two holes were being pounded simultaneously.

Above and beyond anything else, though, my favorite was Play Day -- especially when I was the Receiver. Being a Giver was fun, and I got to use my imagination a lot, but being the Receiver took me to heights of sexual pleasure I never thought could exist. We'd set a Saturday once a month or so where everyone would make sure they had no commitments. Since I was 'fresh meat', I got to be Receiver the first time Play Day was scheduled after I moved in.

Audrey and Marva wouldn't tell me much about Play Day, except to prepare for something like I'd never experienced before. My anticipation was growing as the day approached. Friday night, I was treated to the most scrumptious meal they could whip up, and told to stuff myself as much as I could, because I wouldn't be allowed to eat Saturday until the evening, when Play Day was over.

7

Play Day! I woke up Saturday trembling with excitement. After a couple of Irish coffees to get me going, they led me to the bathroom for the preparation. An enema bag was filled with warm, soapy water, and I got 3 enemas and 2 douches, until I was thoroughly cleaned out. Next was a luxurious bath in water with fragrant essential oils mixed in. The furniture in Audrey's bedroom was all pushed back (we were all sleeping together in the king-sized bed in Marva's room, anyway). A plastic tarp was spread on the floor, and I was loosely tied up. I was standing spread-eagled, bound by soft cotton rope to eye bolts screwed into the walls. It wasn't uncomfortable, but it left me totally exposed to whatever they wanted to do.

I was coated from my forehead to my toes with mint mojito massage oil, the edible oil sensually rubbed into each and every crease and orifice. The fingertips massaging me and soft kisses all over had me writhing in my restraints already, then a blindfold was placed over my eyes to heighten the experience. Soft music was playing while Marva and Audrey cooed as they expertly ran their hands and lips over me.

Audrey began eating my pussy and rubbing my clit while Marva explored my asshole with her tongue, plunging it in and rimming me. (Although I couldn't see, I recognized their mouths!) The first of many orgasms rocked me, the cum that Audrey couldn't lap up running down my legs. They switched places, bringing me to another climax.

During the whole time, my rock-hard nipples were tugged, twisted, and pinched, while fingers continued to caress my body while my ass and pussy were eaten.. I was already going insane with pleasure, and they were just getting started! Pausing long enough to give me some water, four vibrating plastic balls connected to a remote were lubricated and slid into my pussy and butt, two in each hole. The vibrations started, low at first but rising to a crescendo that had me moaning and squirming while the heat from the approaching orgasm built inside me. Tongues and lips kissed and sucked on my body while the balls worked their magic.