Not Alone Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe Tom's initial impression of a doctor's visit wasn't too far off. "Is that it? Are we done now?"

Xanon looked at a stream of characters running along the side of the green device. "I think so. You are healthy physically and mentally doing about as well as could be expected. Half of the people I see have gone completely insane by this point."

"That's encouraging," said Tom. He wondered if Xanon grasped sarcasm, or if that was a distinctly Earth-ian concept.

The spaceborn human just offered an officious smile. "Great. Can you send in the next person?"

Tom floated out towards the steel circle he had entered through. Hesitantly, he tapped it, and it let him pass. It looked fancy, but he wondered whether a simple door would have been better.

Three of the creepy Thalians were standing around looking at the humans -- well, maybe they were looking. They didn't have anything Tom could immediately identify as eyes, and their brains were a complete mystery to him. "It's really nothing to worry about," Tom said to his companions. "Just a check-up. Who wants to go next?"

Richard and Kayleigh looked at each other, disbelieving. Richard stuck out his fist and they silently rock-paper-scissored for it. Kayleigh's paper was quickly cut in twain by Richard's scissors.

"I guess I'll get it over with." Kayleigh hauled herself through the portal. Tom tried not to look up her robe as she kicked away perpendicular to him.

"I'm going to go back to the ship," said Tom. "I mean, our ship. Wing. This is giving me the creeps. On top of the inhuman Thalians, he still didn't grasp how the plant-like ship -- a living, pulsing organism beneath him -- managed to work, and was worried that in another minute or so the rest of the universe might also realize how silly it was.

It took him a little while to get back to Wing, as he had a tendency to crash into walls or spin in the wrong direction. When he landed facefirst in Wing's common room, he let out a sigh of relief so heavy it surprised even himself. He had never thought that this ship would feel like a sanctuary, but at least it had gravity and square rooms and looked like a goddamn spaceship should.

--

Kayleigh kicked off the edge of the sliding circle-portal to reach the centre of the spherical room, remembering a childhood full of swig and gymnastics lessons, and grabbed onto Xanon's arms to stop herself in the middle. She felt the novelty of zero gravity, but only as a small twinkling light through a heavy barrier of clouds For the past week she had felt as though the edges of her vision were fraying, or that a dark frame was closing in on her. Everything else felt far away and vaguely distorted, like she was underwater. She slept a lot, partly because that was the only thing to do onboard Wing, and partly because it was the only time she felt good.

Xanon put his hands on her shoulders to steady her. "Are you good now?"

Kayleigh wasn't sure, but she knew she wasn't flying out towards the wall again. "Yeah." Xanon let go and the two of them stood there, floating still in space.

He was scanning her with his medical devices, but she couldn't take her eyes of him personally, his body. Perhaps it was just the novelty of the first new human she had seen in a week,, but she thought there was also something subtly strange about his body -- it was longer, lighter, slightly different proportions than the men she was used to seeing. And that dusky skin, the lightly rippling muscles underneath his clothes...

A question. He had asked her a question.

"Sorry, can you repeat that?"

"No problem. How are you dealing with leaving Earth?"

Leaving Earth, as if it had been a voluntary process. "How do you think? I want to go back."

"But you know that is impossible."

For the past week, or however long that eternity had been marked on the calendar, Kayleigh had a monologue running through her about the injustice being done for her, the sorrow she was feeling, how everyone she had known may as well be dead. But now she felt as though she couldn't say all that. Instead, she just insisted. "You don't understand. I need to go back. So many people depend on me."

Xanon looked up from the display of his device. "Listen. I get a lot of people -- humans and otherwise -- coming through here, and they are all upset and worried. But you know what? They always end up all right. Everything is going to be all right."

"How can you know?"

"Have a little faith in us," said Xanon softly. "To be honest, I do not agree with you being taken. But we will do everything we can -- me and the other people in the league -- to help you go on."

Kayleigh threw herself into the arms of Xanon, the medical instrument being knocked away. Xanon put his arms around her and breathed her fragrance deep. She didn't know why she had been overcome with emotion, but she was. It was a simple act of comfort, but an unexpected one, and perhaps that made all the difference.

"Hold on," said Xanon. "Be careful around here, you might break something."

Kayleigh reached up to run her fingers through his hair. His light muscles pumped lithely against her thinly-robed body. He was lean and perfect, man bared down to his sexy essentials. She felt a growing erection pressing against her robe. "Do you want to fuck?" The words came out of her without passing through her brain first, but it seemed like the only thing that could be said here.

"I am sorry," Xanon said. "My English vocabulary isn't the best. What does 'fuck' mean?"

She wondered whether he was being genuine, or just playing around. In any case, it didn't turn her off. "Well, I guess I'll have to show you." Grabbing Xanon by the neck she pulled his lips down to her, slipping her tongue into his mouth almost immediately. He reciprocated, running his tongue along her gums and reaching up to grab her by the ass. Kayleigh thought that guys were pretty much the same anywhere in the galaxy.

Xanon broke off from the deep kiss. "So that was fucking?"

"Oh no," said Kayleigh. She quickly undid the belt on her robe and shrugged out of her lone piece of clothing. The robe floated away, down towards the ground, and she was there in her nude, pneumatic glory. Xanon's eyes drank her body in with a more than medical interest.

His hands were soon all over her, running up her thighs, kneading her ass, spinning her around and roughly grabbing her breasts. Kayleigh pressed her body up against him, feeling his clothed hardness nestled between her plump ass cheeks. His touch sent little electric shocks wherever it went, and even innocuous motion drew out gasps from her. With every jolt of pleasure the darkness that had been surrounding her mind for the past week seemed to dissipate, as though Xanon's touch was a wind blowing away the fog enshrouding her. This was what she needed, she realized: sex, communion with another human body, to bring her back to the present instead of the lost past or the uncertain future.

But it was with the wrong guy. She should have been doing this with Tom, or even Richard, instead of some guy she had just met. But with him, it was so easy, her pussy got wet on its own. She felt almost as though there was a force apart from her, moving her beyond her inhibitions and, and making her love every minute of it.

She needed him inside her, to make her forget about all this crap. Kayleigh frantically tried to peel off Xanon's clothes, but no matter how normal they had appeared, they had ties and buttons in strange and unfamiliar places. She accidentally slipped away from him while tugging hard on a mysterious strap, but he quickly caught her.

"Be careful," Xanon said. "You have to hold on tight."

"You sound like you've done this before."

Xanon only raised an eyebrow in response. He covered her neck in kisses, leaving a hot trail across her clavicle. Kayleigh could feel him shifting down there, but she couldn't quite see what he was doing, and the soft warmth of his lips made her not care.

Then his black outfit came undone in one movement, snapping away from him and into a black ball which drifted to the other side of the room. His lightly muscled body was lithe and his naked legs seemed to stretch on forever from her perspective. A half-erect cock, uncut, hung between those long legs. His body was completely hairless. He was human and alien at the same time, a combination Kayleigh found strangely intriguing.

She drew herself down his nude body, wanting to feel this new, youthful hunk against her. It was perhaps that sensation of newness she craved, that of being surprised in the most delightful ways. She dragged her weightless breasts across his washboard chest, feeling the softness of his skin intensely through her inflamed nipples. She kept going down, but instead of having to kneel or crouch, there was just more down. It was as though they were two bodies alone in the universe, able to extend themselves infinitely in whatever directions they pleased.

Kayleigh nestled her head in his pelvis, inhaling that intoxicating masculine scent. His cock was rising up, hungering for her breath, dreaming of her lips. She looked down at it, so close, and new she had to have it.

Xanon let out a long grunt as she took the heavy head of his cock into her lips. Some things didn't change across the galaxy -- men still regarded a good blowjob as one of life's miracles. Kayleigh kept her hands on Xanon's hips so as not to fall away, and slowly ran her head down his shaft and then up it again. She grazed his cock skin with her lips and occasionally with just a bit of teeth, the way Tom always liked it. When she had reached the end of his head again she let go of the cock with a satisfying pock and took a big lick along the underside of his dick as though it were an ice-cream cone.

And then it was the same thing again, but a bit faster and a bit harder, drawing out another impassioned moan from Xanon. Kayleigh liked that he wasn't silent in bed like so many men she had dated -- maybe that was exclusively an Earth thing. She picked up the tempo until she was constantly bobbing up and down on his cock, loving the feeling of his warm girth filling his mouth.

Then he was spinning, and her world was spinning, and she no longer knew what was up. Xanon grabbed her thighs to steady her, and it was only then that she realized that he had spun around into a 69 position, all while keeping his dick in her mouth. Kayleigh liked a man who had some agility in bed -- or out of bed, as the case was now.

With the first flicker of his tongue on her pussy, her stream of thought was annihilated by a burst of pleasure. His touch was gentle but skilled, managing to evoke stabs of pleasure with the lightest of touches. And when he slid one finger into her by now sopping wet snatch... well, it was simple perfection. As he rubbed her inner walls all sorrow and pain seemed to be a million light-years away, belonging to a completely different person.

Somewhere Kayleigh knew that if she didn't keep sucking, keep reciprocating, that all this might end. So she sucked Xanon's cock for dear life. And as she left a trail of wet, sloppy spittle over him, his tongue delved between her lower lips, and sent her to new heights.

Kayleigh began to feel that tension building in her, that tightness in her chest that always precipitated a monster climax. It was as if the pleasure pulsing through her cunt had decided to gather there, instead of flowing out to the rest of her body, but now was about to explode to the very edges of her skin.

Then he was suddenly gone from her pussy and out of her mouth, and he was spinning around again. Kayleigh had to duck his legs to keep from getting kicked in the face, but managed a grin by the time his handsome face -- complete with the shine from her juices -- came up again. "You ready?" She could feel his slick hardness at her entrance.

A last remnant of a doubt threw itself onto the battlements of her mind. "Do you..."

"I have an infertility chip." He chuckled. "Strange. I forgot that you would have to worry about something like that. In any case, do you want to... what was the expression... frag me?"

"Good enough," said Kayleigh. She grabbed hold of his warm shafted and guided it inside of her. Xanon relaxed and let her take control. With a hand on his ass, she pressed him deeper inside of him, until she reached her limit. That warm, hard flesh filled her She felt complete.

Xanon wrapped his arms around her, caressing her shoulderblades. Kayleigh kept a tight hold on his ass, kneading the cheeks in the same way she liked hers to be caressed. They floated there for what felt like eternity, enjoying the overwhelming feeling of warm flesh against warm flesh, and the fullness of their connection. Then they started rocking. It was hard to say who started the movement, but both threw themselves into it and what was at first a slow, gentle thrusting quickly grew faster and harder.

There was no top or bottom here, just two bodies entwined and thrusting against each other as if trying to merge. The fuck had its own rhythm, bigger than either of them. The lack of gravity empowered Kayleigh -- not only did the thrusts travel through her body without any kind of impediment or absorber, their mid-air position made her feel so far away from the dark outside world and everything in it. There was nothing else around her but this man and his body, and that suited her perfectly.

She stopped being able to tell the difference between his thrusts into her and her manic humping against him -- it was all one rhythm, one event. They held on tightly to each other, sweaty skin smashed together, incoherently whispering their astonishment into each others' ears.

Instead of falling to the ground or forming a wet spot on the mattress, their sweat and juices stuck to them, forming a thin cocoon of sex around them. Perhaps at a diffferent time Kayleigh would have found this disgusting, but it just seemed to give greater meaning to the act--she was bathing in Xanon, bathing in herself, but most of all in this strange but wonderful thing they were able to do together.

The rhythm was fast and fierce now, and Kayleigh felt that tense build-up of pleasure in her cunt once again. This time she wouldn't be denied. She ground herself up against Xanon, scraping her nipples against his hard chest, taking his stiff cock as far in as she could. "I'm close," she whispered.

"So am I," he said.

And after that brief moment of connection, they were racing for the finish line, thrusting against each other furiously, each in desperate pursuit of their own pleasure. Kayleigh came first, and it was a monstrous orgasm that absolutely tore through her. She forgot that she was suspended in mid-air, forgot about her infidelity or what infidelity even meant, forgot everything except that she was a gooey mass of ecstatic pleasure.

Xanon finished soon after her, shuddering as he shot his spunk inside her. Kayleigh realized that her throat was sore. Had she screamed as she came? She couldn't remember.

He pulled out of her with an exhausted gasp. Their combined juices flowed out in a stream and then stopped, forming a strange physical arc as if to commemorate what they had just done.

The revulsion hit Kayleigh in one massive wave. All of a sudden the outside world came crashing into her mind, and the implications of her random carnal act -- another betrayal of Tom, another betrayal of herself -- struck her mind. And then there were all the old thoughts, about the injustice and the futility of her situation. She wanted to curl up into a ball and beg them to leave her alone for another few minutes, at least let her enjoy the afterglow, but they were already upon her.

She pushed away from Xanon, letting herself float to the edge of the room. She didn't want to be near him. He was a sign of her mistake, her absolute sluttishness -- but maybe that was too kind. Whorishness. She was a whore.

Xanon looked puzzled. "Are you okay? I was not too rough, was I?"

Kayleigh shook her head, an action that made her hair float in a strange hazel curve. "It's just... we shouldn't have done this."

"Why not?" said Xanon. "I enjoyed it."

Kayleigh wondered if this was alien morality, that there was nothing wrong with banging someone you had just met. If so, she didn't want any part of it. "Never mind. We should clean up. I don't want the others to know what we were doing."

"If you say so. I think I have some wipes somewhere around here."

True enough, in the bottom of his strange spherical container Xanon had a pack of wet wipes, which they both used to sponge off the film of sweat that clung to them. It took a while, chasing down the spare bits of their juices that had flown off and now floated freely around the spherical room, and then careening around as she struggled to put her clothes back on. She caught Xanon chuckling at the last bit, and shot him a dirty look.

"Well," said Xanon. "While I would love for you to stay and talk, I imagine your friend must be getting fairly impatient."

"What about the check-up?" said Kayleigh.

"You seem plenty healthy to me." Xanon chuckled. "Vivacious, even. I will give you my doctoral stamp of approval. Just remember to take these pills daily, and you should stay fit."

Kayleigh didn't feel healthy at all.

--

After half an hour, most of which was spent trying to ignore the shrieks and grunt coming from within, Richard's number finally came up. Even if he hadn't heard anything, the freshly-fucked look on her face told the story. And this was accounting for the natural dishevelment brought on by zero-gravity. But given the circumstances she seemed strangely unhappy. 'You're next," she said, before propelling herself back to the safety of Wing.

Richard knew he shouldn't be disturbed by that. After all, if she was willing to cheat with him, she would be willing to cheat with others. Still, he had thought that he was something special, that there was a genuine affection beyond the usual grad student/supervisor mutual exploitation. And now he had found out that he was just a convenient hard cock.

He suddenly realized that he badly wanted to get away from Tom and Kayleigh, who over the past two weeks had come to seem more and more like moping, irresponsible children. He wanted to deal with his equals, or better yet his superiors. Well, he guessed that he would have to deal with this check-up before he could escape into this brand new world full of interesting people, or maybe not-quite people.

Xanon had a breezy, devil-may-care attitude that he hadn't sported before. He began to scan Richard up and down with his device, a process that made the professor profoundly uncomfortable. "So how are you holding up?"

"Okay," said Richard. "Better than most would, I think. I'm trying to keep all this in perspective."

"And what perspective is that?"

"That a few years down the world, I'll probably be grateful. That's what keeps me going on those nights where all I want is TV and some fried chicken."

Xanon nodded, his mind obviously far away. "And what about your fellow travellers? How are they handling the shock?"

"Well, you've obviously seen how well Kayleigh is doing," said Richard, a sardonic note creeping into her voice. "And Tom? Tom's okay. Seems a little out of it, but I didn't really know him beforehand. Maybe that's normal for him."

"She is a remarkable girl," said Xanon wistfully.

"She certainly is," said Richard. But he wasn't sure whether he believed it anymore. On Earth, she had always seemed a font of boundless energy and creativity, soaking up knowledge faster than anyone Richard had ever met. Hell, she might even fit under the nebulous definition of "genius" -- she had certainly come up with a few things that even Richard hadn't thought of before, taking new approaches that suddenly seemed blindingly obvious. And her giddy energy in bed...