Not Always But Tonight

Story Info
A couple enjoy some late night romance.
1.9k words
4.47
13k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mimi had been asleep for a couple of hours when she was awoken by the bathroom door clicking open. Behind her, Sven shuffled across the carpet and slid under the covers. In the dark, Mimi reached out to press her hand against his belly. He smelled faintly of soap.

"Hey." She whispered. "All done?"

He nodded, sinking into the smell of her perfume on the sheets, the feel of her warm flesh pressed against his, everything else melting away into the shadows.

"Yeah." He said. "The holidays are finally here."

"They are." Mimi answered, the delight clear in her voice. It was true that she too had been yearning for the impending two weeks and the promise of getting away from the city for the open skies and damp earth of Rivaz. "Are you tired?" she asked, rolling onto her stomach, her feet twining over his as she spoke. Mimi nuzzled his shoulder.

"Not really." He sighed, "I'm a little wired from the coffee I've been mainlining."

"Did you eat today?" Mimi asked.

Sven stroked her cheek, his eyes adjusting to her features in the dark. "Some shitty, damp sandwich from the café across the street and then I picked up some fried chicken on the way home."

"Good." Mimi said, her teeth flashing at him in the half-light. "Kind of unhealthy but it is nearly the weekend after all."

"Thanks."

"Oh, don't be sarcastic. You know I'm only saying it because I care."

"I know. I was just in a rush today."

"But now you're done." Mimi rubbed his belly languidly, listening to his breathing and the small sounds of the building. "And I'm going to cook for you." She promised. "Food that isn't junk."

"Hey, I'm a grown man I can make my own choices, you know."

"All of them?" Mimi laughed.

"If you allow it." Sven kissed her cheek, pulled her against him.

Mimi didn't need to say anything; she knew the gesture well enough, expected it from the moment he opened the bathroom door. "I'm glad you're in this mood." She whispered, sitting up, looking down at him. "I was worried you'd just fall asleep."

"You'd have still woken me up." He mouthed the words against her neck, his fingers edging upward.

"Probably." She said. "Stay still. Hands down."

Sven emitted a tiny mewl as she pushed him backward, desperate to touch her, to push away the thin fabric of her nightshirt and breathe in the comfort of her skin. He wanted to taste her, to bury himself in her soft hips, to press his cheek against her comforting warmth. Of course, Mimi had other ideas.

"Every time." She smiled down at him, kissed him hard on the mouth. "You get those big, inky eyes." Her thumb trailed across his cheek. "I love them."

"Hmm."

Mimi kissed his neck again, worked her way across his chest, making him laugh before starting downward. "Don't do that." She slapped his bucking hips.

"Oh, please don't. Not tonight."

Mimi let out a wily laugh. "Talk like that and you're just going to make it worse."

Sven sighed. "I do my best."

"You do."

Mimi ran her fingers through his hair, her mouth meeting his, the tension rising from them like steam into the night.

" You can stay awake then? Not going to fall asleep on me again?" she teased.

"No, no. I'm sorry. I am very much paying attention and not sleeping." He nibbled her lip, pushed her back into the pillows. "You see." He wiggled his eyebrows at her, landed another kiss on her neck.

"You're such a dork." She grabbed his shoulder. "Silly boy."

"Your silly boy though." He peppered more kisses across her shoulder.

"What did I say?" Mimi grabbed a handful of his hair and shot him a look. "Huh?"

"I, um-" Sven laughed, desire coursing through him, sweat beginning to slick his palms. "You told me not to talk like that." He smiled.

"I did." Mimi nodded, kissed him again, her hand falling to the small of his back. "Now, stop stalling."

"Oh? Is that how you want it?" Sven raised an eyebrow and pinned Mimi to the sheets. He met her struggles with laughter, his erection pressed against her hip. Mimi pulled her knee upward, shrieking loudly as Sven rolled off her, looked at her askance.

"Ow." He laughed, "Fucking hell. Why would you do that?"

"Because I want to win." She straddled him again, kissed his neck. "You know I always do."

"Not always."

"But tonight."

"I still think that's cheating." He protested.

"Aw." Mimi pouted at him, her fingers pressed into his jaw with just enough pressure to make him fix his gaze on hers. "Would you like me to kiss it better, pet?"

"You will?" he whispered.

"Don't sound so surprised." Mimi laughed, sinking between his thighs so that the sheets pooled around her knees and she lay skewed across the mattress. She curled her hand around him, sighing happily, her mouth sinking over the turgid flesh. Between her thighs the familiar bass line of desire rose to a thudding in her temples. Nothing mattered now but the smell and taste of him, the fullness of his tender flesh in her mouth. Above her, Sven moaned in the dark, his hand meeting hers, their fingers twisting together with unspoken need.

"What have I told you about grinding you hips like that?" Mimi squeezed his thigh, pressed her lips to the tensed muscles.

"Oh," the word was a sigh as he spoke, Sven leant forward toward her. "Please." He breathed. "I need you."

"I know." Mimi sighed, lay back next to him. "But you also interrupted me."

Sven laughed, his hand flat against Mimi's hip. "I'm sorry, Ma'am. It's been a long week and I'm full of electricity."

"What?" Mimi said.

"I am so desperate for you, please." Sven urged again, nuzzling her shoulder.

"I know you are." Mimi said. "It's my favourite thing about you, sweetheart."

"Oh."

"But," Mimi whispered, "Not so stoic myself."

"Really?" He brushed her hair out of her eyes. "Is that so?"

"Still pretty needy for you too." She admitted. "It still feels weird to say it. I know it shouldn't. I like saying it. It's like I'm free. Like I'm free to want in a way I could never want before." She whispered. "Like I kept all of my need and love in a box and somehow, you managed to open it."

"I was just patient." Sven said. "I just waited until you opened it yourself."

Mimi nodded, didn't quite know how to answer so, she didn't. Choosing action instead, she pulled him against her as he'd done earlier, sank against his erection, their bodies pressing together, knotted up with need, the tensions washing away from them like the receding tide, leaving them salt swept and exposed in the dark. Their rushing breaths met, collided in movements that were a comfort, made Mimi sorry that she'd ever thought about them becoming staid. Realised then, that he was the longest constant in her life, that maybe what she had perceived as doubt was in fact a growing in, a settling comfort that she realised she could not live without. It was, she knew, a need, an ache, a love that nothing else could replace and that it was not just submission she wanted anymore but his submission, his need, his pain and so, proof of his love for her. Mimi knew that her desire ran so deep that it frightened her but most of all, just as Sven had said, made her electric, stronger than she had ever known. It became difficult to distinguish between how his submission made her feel and how her own power strengthened her. Maybe, Mimi thought, they were one and the same; that his submission, his preparedness to be vulnerable meant that she could finally be strong; to take what she wanted. That it no longer meant that she would have to be silenced or passive or coy but honest and strong and greedy.

Spurred on by the thought and the delectable heat pouring from between her thighs, Mimi smiled to herself in the dark and then, down at Sven, let him pull her close and roll her back into the sheets so his weight was pressed against her.

"Hey." She chuckled, "Just 'cause you're on top doesn't mean you get to call the shots."

"You think I don't know that?" he nibbled her jaw, began pushing into her with rising urgency.

"Hey." Mimi's hand flew to his chest and pushed him back. "Slower."

"Uh, oh, I-"

"Don't give me that, baby." She whispered, her hand curling tenderly over his shoulder, her thumb trailing across the tensed muscle, "I know you can do it. I know it." She cooed. "For me you can. Can't you?"

It was the tone she used, Sven thought. It was that perfectly balanced blend of reproach and tenderness. The voice that had just enough softness edged with steel that he shivered toward it or from it he was never quite sure. Simply the feeling of being between the two was enough. He moved in the dark, Mimi angling his body around her own like he was merely mechanical, a means for her pleasure and nothing more. He lay out, kissed her cheek and moved into her again as she twisted under him, her mouth searching for his. Mimi picked the angle on purpose, liked the way it meant his body became flattened against hers, his hands curling forward around her, hugging her close as he moved. It meant that she could be lazy and greedy and easily grind her hips against him as fast or as slow as she liked. Mimi had planned to go slow, but soon found the desire spiking in her chest like pins and needles, like her heart would split open if she did so.

"Harder, baby." She breathed the word against him, an order that didn't take long to have the desired effect. From that angle, she could use his body weight, his short, quick thrusts to her advantage, angling him against her sweet spot until the threat of orgasm sat heavy in her gut, made her dig her nails into the back of Sven's hand. It took him only a little longer, urged on by the way she shook beneath him, not a shred of her usual self consciousness or worry shadowing her features. He'd been momentarily surprised by the sudden grip on his hand but it had focused him, made him ache for her. She goaded him with sweet obscenities as he shook and grunted against her. Blushing and burning with desire, he wanted nothing else.

"What did I tell you?" Mimi kissed his cheek and sat up, scuffed over the carpet to the bathroom. "Knew you could do it."

"Nearly." Sven whispered to the closing bathroom door and behind it, Mimi smiled. He got up and stuck his head around the door, grabbed a towel from the rail. "Wasn't that long."

"It was long enough." Mimi laughed at his reflection in the bathroom mirror and winked, flushed the toilet. "Are you okay?" she rubbed his back, looked up at him. "You know how I get a potty mouth in the throes of passion."

"I do." Sven said, planted another kiss on her mouth, prying her lips apart. "Just one question, though?" he shut off the light and followed her back to bed.

"What?" Mimi rolled over and looked at him.

"Can you say it again?" Sven bit his lip, thankful that it was dark so that the blood rising in his cheeks was undetectable.

"What?" the mirth was clear in Mimi's voice.

"Can you tell me again while we go to sleep?" he kissed her hair. "Please."

"Hmm-hmh." Mimi nodded, "Okay, then."

"Yay." Sven curled his arm around her.

"You are a very good boy." She breathed, "My very good boy."