Not Athrax

Story Info
Eliza and two men are doused with a chemical.
7.2k words
4.64
6.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the coffees in Eliza's tray started to wobble. She grabbed it and jammed the cup back in the cardboard carrier. With her luck she would spill it all over her white blouse. She glanced down to see if there were any stains, but so far, the top and skirt were spot free.

Her new job's dress code made her sigh in frustration. Why did they require business professional? It turned out junior marketing associate meant glorified gopher. Her twelve plus hour days consisted of running errands all over New York for more important team members. She'd helped with zero marketing.

"Six months Eliza." She exhaled and balanced the coffee with one hand and her chin to summon the elevator.

Once the six month probation period was up she could put in for a promotion. Getting a job at Binary Incorporated was an amazing opportunity. They were changing the world, two steps at a time, or so the slogan went. But it was only day three. Eliza had her doubts she would make it six days, let alone six months.

The elevator doors dinged open. At least it was empty, two pm wasn't a popular time for people to leave their offices. There wouldn't be a million stops between her and her floor. She was worried the coffee run had taken too long as it was.

She tapped floor 65 and went back to holding the tray with both hands. Alone, Eliza kicked off her heels and dropped three inches to her normal 5'5" height. The shoes were one of the worst parts of the job.

If Binary wanted their gopher's more effective they really should let them wear yoga pants and tennis shoes. That would be efficiency two steps at a time.

"Hold on." A hand stopped the door from closing.

Eliza groaned. The Binary headquarters had sixteen elevators in this bank. This asshole should've summoned another one. Before Eliza had a chance to scream louder in her head the doors opened all the way.

Her lips parted and blue eyes went wide. Warm brown ones met hers, a devilish grin on the man as he stepped inside. She would recognize that face anywhere, hell the entire world would.

Trent Bolivar had a strut to him, his dark hair hanging over his brow and prominent jaw line. He looked like a million bucks, but was worth closer to a billion.

"Hi." His eyes ran up and down her body. "Nice shoes."

Eliza was snapped from her trance and tried to shove her feet back into her heels while keeping the coffee balanced.

"Be nice Trent." Seth Teller's voice almost made her topple over. "I don't see you in heels."

Binary's other founder joined her in the elevator. Eliza had seen their photos all over the news, internet, and building. Seth was taller and leaner with blond hair and blue eyes. The all-American boy. Neither of their photos stood up to how gorgeous they were in person.

Eliza's coworkers mentioned bumping into the founders in the building before, but they made it sound like a rarity and always at a distance.

"Come on, we don't have a dress code." Trent turned and looked at her, his goatee making his grin that much more sinister. "Nobody makes you wear heels honey. I think there's a shoe store on level 4. You want to stop there and pick up some flats?"

"Knock it off Trent." Seth put his hand on his partner's shoulder but looked at Eliza. "Don't mind us, Miss."

"It's fine." She shook her head in disbelief.

These were two of the most powerful people in the world and neither of them were forty yet. Their technology was changing the landscape, well Trent's was. Seth was known for the business side of things, but his acumen mixed with Trent's creations led to the powerhouse.

"Sorry Rapunzel." Trent reached out and hit random floor numbers. "Secret code, we're going to my floor first. Then the elevator will take you back down."

"Rapunzel?" Eliza's strawberry blonde locks came to just below her shoulders. She looked at the ends, half expecting her hair to have grown inches in the last few minutes.

"She doesn't like to wear shoes either." Trent laughed and Seth smacked him on the back of the head.

The blonde mouthed the word sorry, but the embarrassment had settled in. Eliza took a few steps back and leaned against the wall, hoping to remain a fly for the rest of the elevator trip.

She stared at their backs as they rose. Neither of them wore business professional. They were both in jeans and t-shirts. It wasn't fair. Trent might not have a dress code, but the head of marketing did. Eliza wondered if they even knew that. Binary had 65,000 employees worldwide. At least 20,000 worked in this building. There was a good chance neither of them even knew who the head of marketing was.

"What's in the envelope?" Seth pointed to the cardboard in Trent's hand.

"Not sure." He lifted the thing in front of him. "Polly was going to send over some contracts. Looks a little thin though."

"Maybe it's the deed to the ranch?" Seth spoke as if Eliza wasn't in the same tiny moving box.

Being a fly on the wall didn't feel as good as she hoped. It dawned on her, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. She could have a literal elevator pitch with Trent Bolivar and Seth Teller. People would murder for this opportunity and here she was, squandering it. She could tell them some of her ideas, maybe get promoted out of her current role, but the celebrity aspect mixed with her own flaws and silenced her.

"That would be cool." Trent grabbed the corner of the envelope. "I've been waiting for that thing for at least a week."

RIPPPPP.

Of course, a week was a long time for a person like him.

A strange 'pft' noise filled the elevator. POP! Orange powder filled the space.

Eliza did not have a chance to scream before a coughing fit came on. She pressed her eyes closed as she keeled over. The two men in the elevator did the same. The tray slipped from her hands. The dust burned her lungs, as she wiped at her face hoping to clear some of it away.

The coughing didn't stop, but enough was off her eyes she peeped them open. A small haze filled the elevator as it started to settle. The tray had hit the ground without spilling any of the drinks.

Trent noticed the carrier first and grabbed a random one, chugging the coffee. Seth picked up another, but instead of drinking it down he handed it to her before taking one for himself. The sweet drink helped to clear her airway and settled the coughing.

"Are you okay?" Seth's eyes showed nothing but concern.

Eliza felt uncomfortable from his stare and looked to Trent as he slapped the emergency stop button.

Once the box stopped moving the dust bounced. Eliza nodded as she ran her hands over her hair, noticing the white blouse was covered in orange particles, though clothing was now the least of her concerns.

"Allen, do a scan. What is this stuff?" Trent was speaking to nobody in particular as he dusted his shoulders off.

"Inconclusive." A strange voice responded from the ceiling.

"Call the authorities." Seth looked up. "Evacuate the building."

"Oh God." Eliza felt her stomach drop. "Is this anthrax or something?"

"No." Trent glared at Seth. "Allen, do not evacuate the building or call anyone. Seal off the airshafts connected to this elevator. Did the powder spread anywhere?"

"Not yet sir." Allen's voice had a bit of a British accent, but whoever he was was of little concern to her at the moment. "Vents are sealed. The three of you have enough air for approximately seventy-two hours."

"Three days?" Eliza's fears started to outweigh any shyness. "Am I going to die?"

"No!" Both men shouted in unison.

"We have to call the cops." Seth leaned into Trent. "Get the CDC or the bomb squad involved."

"That could be a PR nightmare." Trent's shorter stature didn't make him any less intimidating as he clenched his jaw. "This could all be a prank. Allen, is this stuff natural or synthetic?"

"Initial reads indicate natural." Allen's voice showed no signs of urgency.

"Keep scanning, see if you can get a handle on what this is." Trent picked up the envelope.

"Scanning? Who is Allen?" Eliza's brain was going a mile a minute and couldn't think of filtering out a more important question.

"He's my A.I." Trent stuck his hand in the package. "He runs the building."

Eliza continued to wipe herself off as best she could, trying not to freak out. Trent pulled out a mechanical spring attached to a bag with a little bit of the dust inside. At least that explained the powder spewing.

Next he took out a single piece of paper. In giant block letters all it read were two words: HAVE FUN.

"Is there a return address?" Seth grabbed the envelope.

"What the fuck is going on?" Eliza started to shake. "This is anthrax isn't it? We're going to die."

"Look at me." A hand was on her shoulder, but she couldn't get steady. "LOOK AT ME."

The command forced her eyes to snap up. Seth was holding her in place.

"Nobody is dying." He squeezed down. "I promise."

"Call Rigg." Trent put an arm on the elevator door and leaned forward as a phone rang.

"Hello?" The voice was as recognizable as Trent or Seth's would've been.

It was Dr. Catherine Rigg. Chief scientist in Binary's pharmaceutical division. An area of research dedicated to creating new medicines that would be free to anyone. Eliza spent much of her interview talking about ways to highlight that effort. Though she couldn't tell if it was a comfort having one of the greatest minds in science consulted over this or if it added to the urgency.

"Can you get a hazmat team set up on my personal floor? Assemble a decontamination area, without alerting the press. Your division should have the supplies." Trent spun around so his back was against the door.

"Trent?" Dr. Rigg sounded confused. "What happened? Where are you?"

"We got doused with some weird powder. I've already sealed off the elevator. The rest of the building is safe."

There was a long pause before Dr. Rigg spoke again.

"Is is anthrax?"

Eliza's eyes started to tear again, Seth's grip on her shoulder no longer comforting as she slipped out from under him and leaned against the corner.

"No." Trent pinched his eyes shut. "I've got Allen doing scans trying to figure out what this is. Can you set up the decontamination area or not?"

"I'll need to get the area sealed off, suits ready, showers, airlock bags for the clothes." Dr. Rigg was making a checklist.

"That's not an answer Catherine." Trent's tone was getting shorter and shorter.

"Yeah. I can do it. We're looking at four-six hours to set it up. Do you want me to call the CDC?"

"What is with you guys wanting to involve the entire world?" Trent threw his hands in the air.

"Sir," Allen interrupted. "I have identified the substance. It is Ipomea put-urea helianthus annulus."

"I don't care what it is called. Is it toxic?" Trent made a fist in his hair and tugged, making Eliza's anxiety flare. "Do I need to worry about it spreading?"

"Once exposed to the air the spores are active for up to three hours. The effects last the same amount of time. There is no risk for permanent damage." Allen's words made Eliza's chest heave with relief.

"Oh thank God." Her legs almost gave out, but Seth grabbed her arms to support her.

"See, everything will be fine." His smile was meant to reassure, but Eliza still needed a moment to calm down on her own.

"Yeah." She moved against the wall of the elevator, his hands dropping from her shoulders a second time.

"Catherine cancel the hazmat stuff. I think we can all last three hours together in an elevator?" Trent pointed at Eliza and Seth.

She nodded her head. Three hours was doable. A spark of hope ignited. Maybe she could turn this positive and get her elevator pitch in. This was Trent's fault after all.

"Trent, who is in the elevator with you?" Dr. Rigg didn't have the same relief in her voice as Eliza expected.

"Seth and Rapunzel, sorry what's your name?" Trent pointed.

"Eliza Mills, from marketing." She lifted her hand and gave a wave.

A cringe crossed her face at how awkward the introduction had been, but then Trent let out a laugh and smiled. It sent a warmth through her, maybe he wasn't as intimidating as she thought.

"Marketing huh?" Trent stuck his hands in his pockets. "Maybe we can spend the next three hours talking about your department. We've been neglecting it lately, and it is the face of the company, and what a face it is."

Eliza's thoughts had been focused on the accomplishments of the men. But now all the other factors filled her mind. Headline: Trent Bolivar playboy. The endless list of women, a-list stars, catwalk models. She would never compare to them and had no desire to sleep her way to the top.

"Trent, stop flirting." Seth blocked her view.

"Flirting? I'm only trying to get to know one of our employees." Trent peered around Seth's frame.

"Listen to me. All of you." Catherine's voice made Eliza look to the speaker. "There's only a few minutes left until it kicks in, but you all got blasted with...well with."

"Is it getting hot in here?" Seth tugged at the collar of his t-shirt.

Eliza noticed her blouse was feeling scratchy. She untucked it from her skirt and undid the top button.

"Did the AC flip off with the vents?" She stepped out of her heels, now enjoying the way the cool floor felt on her feet.

"Hey Allen, could you turn back on a fan? Get some circulation going?" Trent pulled his shirt out from his jeans, Eliza caught a flash of his toned stomach, getting an even deeper understanding of his playboy status.

"The fan is on high. It is currently 68 degrees in the elevator." Allen's voice was so human it was creepy, but that was the genius of Trent Bolivar.

"Trent listen!" Catherine chimed back in. "That spore, it's coition pollen."

"What's coition pollen?" Eliza couldn't contain the giggle as she glanced between the gorgeous men, confused as to how she found them intimidating at all.

Both Trent and Seth's expressions melted from relief into terror. That only made Eliza laugh harder.

"Is there any way we can get Eliza out of here?" Seth was tall enough he pushed up a ceiling tile. She bit back the urge to lick her lips at the view. This time his stomach peaked out and she admired the V below his abs.

"Not without the risk of spreading the spores." Allen's matter-of-fact tone no longer bothered Eliza.

"Fuck." Trent shrugged. "Well Rapunzel, it looks like we're about to get to know you very well."

"What?" She tilted her head to the side, thinking the dust looked more like glitter now.

Seth put his hand on Trent's chest and backed him into the opposite corner. Hushed whispers filled the elevator as Eliza's skin grew warmer.

"Does someone want to tell me what's going on?" She pushed her sleeves up her arms as high as they could go.

"Hi." Trent walked out in front of Seth. "So Princess, I know this is going to sound crazy, but you're about to get turned on. Not a little bit either, to the point that it is going to feel like you're dying if you don't get laid. Now my old man friend here is insistent we get your consent now. So would you like to have sex with us?"

Eliza looked between the two men, her mouth open in disbelief. She was waiting for the punchline, but neither of them blinked. The heat in her body rushed to her heart and twisted as she realized they were serious.

"Are you out of your fucking minds?" She stomped a foot down. "No. I do not want to have sex with two men I just met in an elevator."

"I told you we shouldn't have asked." Trent hissed at Seth. "I am not sucking your dick. Not when there's another option a few feet away who is going to be begging for it!"

"It isn't right." Seth jabbed a finger at Trent's chest. "And you know it."

Their voices started to drain out as Eliza's body heat continued to rise. The floor no longer felt cool on her feet. She spun away from them and undid the rest of the buttons on her blouse, trying to fan herself with the sides. It wasn't enough. The skirt began to feel too tight. Suffocating even.

All Eliza could think of was the heat as she pushed the clothing down her hips and stepped out of it, the shirt long enough to cover her panties.

She tried to think of anything to distract herself from stripping down further. Who did Trent Bolivar think he was? Asking her a question like that? Did he think she was the type of girl who took two men at once? Would love her pussy stuffed while her mouth bobbed up and down on another cock? The image sent a shiver down her spine. Could she do that? Did she want to? Why was it making her lick her lips?

Juices started to pool at her core. She took a deep breath, the hint of her arousal was growing in the air. Maybe she had spoken too soon.

The men continued to argue in the corner, but she spun around. No longer concerned with the lack of clothing.

"Wait." When she spoke both of them turned their heads to her.

Trent's eyes glazed over and Seth's jaw twitched. Both of the reactions sent more fire through her body.

"I changed my mind." She stepped forward and let the shirt fall off, showing her soft curves. "Yes. I would like to have sex with you."

Trent wasted no time grabbing the hem of his top and pulling it over his head, muscles rippling as the hair on his chest came into full view. Before Eliza could touch him Seth jumped in the middle and pushed him back into the corner.

"This is a bad idea." The blonde glanced over his shoulder before turning his attention back to his friend. "The lady said no."

"She changed her mind." Trent shoved Seth away. "You heard her."

"We're better than this." Seth pinned Trent to the wall, the display making Eliza squeeze her thighs together as her body started to tingle. "We can abstain for a few hours. Jerk off if you have to."

"Please." Eliza walked forward and pressed her chest to Seth's back, no longer feeling any inhibitions. "I want this. I really do. I was too embarrassed to say so."

"Eliza." Seth turned around and put his hands on her shoulders guiding her back to her corner. "Stay over here. Touch yourself if you have to. We will try not to look."

"Why?" This sudden freedom of feelings, expressing herself, going after what she really wanted was foreign. "Can't you help me?"

Seth's blue eyes glazed over, just as Trent's had. But then he blinked several times and shook his head. His hands bore down on her, pushing her to the floor. She let out a whimper when he rose and walked back to the other corner.

Both of them looked gigantic from the new angle. Eliza imagined their cocks were as impressive. Trent came back into view. He seemed in agreement with her, already stripped down to his boxers. One more piece of clothing gone and she could take in the entire view.

His eyes glued to hers as he dipped his hand under the waistband. The man was hot, gorgeous in fact. How could Eliza have been so terrified of him a few minutes ago? Too nervous to talk and now ready to beg for him.

"Fuck Seth." Trent raised his free hand and pointed right at her. "Look at that."

Eliza moaned as she watched Trent touch himself, eyes glued to her. There was a desperation in them. One she wanted to satisfy.

Feeling a wave of courage she dipped her hands to her panties and pushed them off. Not wanting any barrier between herself and the men. She kicked them away and then brought her hands to her bra, undoing the snap with ease and tossing the garment to the side. She put her hands behind her and arched her back, pressing her chest forward.

Eliza was ready to crawl toward them when a cramp hit her stomach and she fell forward onto the floor. Her insides began to twist.

"Princess are you okay?" Trent tried to come closer but Seth pushed him back.

"That feeling like you're going to die." Eliza gripped her side. "It comes on fast."

She curled up in a ball, sliding one hand between her legs. Her fingers felt like nothing as she rubbed herself, her body too aware of what would ease the pain.

12