Not Going To Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also saw her tits were firm and didn't sway a lot as she moved up and down. Her nipples were long and I reached up and pulled her down to where I could get one in my mouth. She moaned and her hands went from my shoulders to the back of my head and she pulled me tight to her. That changed our positions to where she was having a hard time with moving up and down on me so I rolled us over to put her on her back and then I took over the in and out back and forth.

I did last longer the second time, but it was still quicker than I wanted it to be. I didn't take her "I need more" when I pulled out of her as a complaint that I wasn't man enough to give her what she still needed. I knew my long spell of going without was going to make me lose it quicker and I knew I'd get better at it. As for her still needing I could still help. I remembered what Martha had really liked and so I did it to Katie. I moved down and started to work on her sex with my mouth.

She moaned and her hands went to the back of my head again. She pulled me tight to her and pushed her mound up at me. I don't know what it says about me, but while I was doing it I was wondering how Emma would respond to what I was doing. The memory of that lush body I'd seen when I went through that door to take on them jaspers spurred me on.

Katie moaned and thrashed about and finally I started to rise again. I moved up and stabbed it in. Katie yelled "Yes!" so loud I was afraid it would bring her ma down to see what was going on. In my mind I half hoped it would happen. That she would walk in and see me and Katie going at it and then pull me off Katie only to drop to the blanket and take Katie's place, look up at me and then tell me to hurry. Funny that. How the mind can play with you. Here I had a woman doing her best to reduce me to dirt and I were thinking about a woman I'd only seen naked for a few seconds.

Katie's "Harder, do me harder" pulled me away from my thoughts and brought me back to the business at hand. I fucked the girl as hard and fast as I could and was rewarded with "Yes oh God yes" and "Good, so good" and a "Don't stop, please don't stop." But of course I had to. The sad thing was that no man could go as long as a woman could and I had finally reached the point where I had to let go. I fell to the blanket next to her and told her:

"That's it girl. You done for me."

"Don't think so mister. I'll get you again afore morning" and she grabbed the other blanket and pulled it over us and I fell asleep holding a women for the first time in years.

A roster crowing got us awake and Katie shoved the blanket away and reached for me. I came alive in her hand and I rolled over, mounted her and gave her what she seemed to need and what I most certainly wanted. When it was over she got up and made her way back up to the house. She came back a little later and told me that breakfast was ready.

As I sat with the two women at the table and ate what Emma had fixed I wondered if she knew what Katie had been up to during the night. If she did she hid it well. After giving me a description of her husband Seth I saddled up Buck, my riding horse from back in Livingston, and pointed him to Starkville. I remember Katie saying her father was probably drinking and whoring at Charlie's Saloon so that is where I decided to go first.

The place was empty except for the barkeep. I walked up to the bar and he came over to me.

"What'll you have?"

I slapped a gold dollar down on the bar and said "Whiskey and water."

He left to get it and when he came back with it and set in down in front of me with my change he asked:

"New in these parts? Never seen you in here afore."

"Passing through on my way to Denver. Stopped to look up a man named Seth Watkins. Was with his brother in the war. Kilt at Sharpsburg. Told him I'd look up his brother and let him know."

"Never knowed Seth had a brother. Ain't seen him since last night. Usually comes in here in the evening."

"Any idea where to find him during the day?"

"Might check the livery. He's been known to sleep it off in Josh's hayloft."

I tossed the drink down, said "Much obliged" and I got up and headed for Joshua's Livery Stable. I'd seen it when I rode into town. I saw him as soon as I walked in the door. He was leaning on a stall and talking to a man who was shoeing a horse in it. I overheard what he said to the man in the stall.

"Theys out there alone. I seen the way you looked at Katie last time we was in town. All I need is twenty-five dollars to pay off Sean. All you got to do is ride out there and tell them you give me the money and she or her ma will take care of you."

I turned and left before they saw me. I rode out of town and found a quiet spot off the road and settled down to wait for dark. When it turned dark I headed back into town. My plan was to see if he was in the saloon and then I was going to hide out until he left and then waylay him. I got lucky. I was tying Buck to a hitching post between the livery and the saloon when I seen him coming my way. I looked around and didn't see anybody else and when he got to where he was going to go by me I said:

"Seth? Seth Watkins?"

"That's me. Who are you?"

"A man who wants to give you some money."

"You what?"

"Step between these buildings okay? I don't want no one to see us talking."

"Talk about what?"

"I heard you in the stable this morning and I've got twenty-five dollars."

As I was saying that I was guiding him between the two buildings.

"I don't want anyone seeing me handing you money."

When I got him out of sight I pulled some money out of my pocket and handed it to him. As he was counting it I pulled the Dragoon from where I had it tucked in my belt behind me and hit him upside the head as hard as I could. He went down like a bag of rocks. I dropped on him, knees to his chest and belly and then I choked him until he stopped breathing. I gathered up my money, emptied his pockets, got up and looked around to see if anyone was around. Seeing nobody I walked away from him.

When I got back to Emma's place it was well after dark and I expected everyone to be in bed, but there was a light on in the house. I rode down to the barn, lit a lantern and was seeing to the horse when I heard someone come in. I turned to see Emma.

"Did you find him?"

She deserved to know and I planned on heading out at first light anyway so I told her what I'd found and what I'd done.

"You won't be getting no more visits from men he was trying to sell you too. I reckon that's what those two was up to when I busted in on them. They told you he owed them money to cover up that they'd paid him for you."

"You sure he's dead?"

"I am."

"Thank God again. First he sent you to me to save me from them two and then he seen fit to use you to get rid of that bastard!"

She started to get undressed and I asked her what she was doing.

"Seeing to it you don't have to wait until you get to Heaven to get your reward."

By the time she had finished saying that her shirt was off and those lush titties I'd seen when the two men had stripped her were right there in front of me. So close I could touch them. So I did.

Emma and Katie had something in common. Both was loud when it came to sexing. I wondered if Katie could hear her ma. I didn't have to wonder for long. I glanced up from looking down at Emma and saw Katie standing in the doorway with a big smile on her face as she watched me and her ma rutting on the blanket. She put a finger to her lips, turned and walked away. Me and Emma kept at it until we both tired and then we fell asleep together.

I woke up in the morning with her hand on me. Wasn't no surprise that she already had me halfway to where she wanted me to be. When we were done she said:

"Don't want you thinking bad of me. Thinking I lay down with any man that comes along. I made a big mistake marrying Seth. He was no good, but I didn't see it at the time. By the time he showed me his true colors I'd birthed Katie and he had moved us way out here from St. Louis. I was so damned grateful that you rid me of him that I just had to thank you and what we just done was the only way I could think to do it. Take care of the stock and then come on up to the house. I'll have breakfast on the table."

I finished feeding and watering the animals and went to the house. As I sat there eating Emma asked me what I was going to do and I told her I'd be setting out for Denver as soon as I finished eating.

"Why? This place needs a man and you're already here."

"Somebody is going to come out here sooner or later to tell you about Seth. What they going to think seeing me here? The barkeep at the saloon knows I was there looking for Seth. Me asking and then Seth dead the same day and me out here with you bound to get some folks to thinking."

"Let them think all they want. If nobody saw it don't matter what people think. Me and Katie can't handle this place on our own. Oh we could get by for a short spell like when Seth went into town, but we can't do it full time. You said you was on your way to Denver to find a place to settle. Why not just settle here?"

Then Katie spoke up. "You already seen what can happen to two girls out here alone. Me and ma need you here just as much as this place needs you."

"What will people think when they see a new man out here so soon after your husband died?"

"Don't matter none what they think. We go weeks without seeing other folks. The ones we do see we ain't close enough to to be talking about personal things. They won't know if you are a hired hand or kinfolk visiting."

I will admit to thinking on it. I had no clear idea of what I was going to do when I got to Denver. I'd given some thought to going into the hauling business. I did have a heavy wagon and a four hitch team. If I didn't do that I'd probably have to hire myself out. I was a farmer before I went to war and this was a farm.

"I'd like to do it, but I'm still going to have to leave. I can't chance the law won't come looking for me. Me asking around for Seth and then him dead the same day got to make the law thinking for sure I done it."

"How could you have done it? You been here since noon yesterday when you come back and told us you couldn't find him. Ain't that right Katie?"

"Sure as certain is."

"Nobody going to think his wife and daughter will lie to protect the man who kilt their husband and father. Besides, there ain't no law in Starkville. If there is trouble they have to send for the marshall over to Trinidad."

I let them talk me into staying. I told them the story I told the barkeep and we agreed we stick to that story. I'd come to see her and Katie when I couldn't find Seth and I was staying and helping out on the place until Seth came home.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was late afternoon when a man on horseback leading a saddle horse and a pack mule showed up to tell Emma that her husband had been killed and apparently robbed and he wanted to know what she wanted to do with Seth's body. She told him to just go ahead and bury Seth in the town cemetery. Just let her know when so she and Katie could be there.

The man told her that it cost five dollars to have Henry dig the hole and do the burying and she told the man she didn't have no money.

"Seth took all we had into town with him to buy supplies."

I pulled my money out of my pocket and gave Emma five dollars and then she and the man went into the house to talk and I took Gary's horse and pack mule down to the barn. When the man (he had been introduced to me as Archie Vahn) came out of the house he came down to the barn.

"Miss Emma tells me that you have a heavy wagon and a team. You ever hire out?"

"I was on my way to Denver to try and set up a hauling business when I stopped here."

"No need to go to Denver. You could do as well here. I own the mercantile in Starkville and I'm always needing stuff moved. Most of my goods come by rail to Trinidad and then I got to get them from there to here. Josh at the livery could use you as well. All he has is a small buckboard and when he buys hay he has to make several trips a day for several days. You could probably do it in one or two. And I'm sure there are others who can use you."

Then he looked around to see if anyone was near and then in a lowered voice he said "Miss Emma going to need some help around here now that Seth is gone. Between taking care of this place and hauling you could sure stay busy."

After he left I went up to the house and told Emma and Katie about what Vahn and I had talked about and that I was going to do it.

"So I'll be splitting up my time between here and hauling."

After supper I got up and went down to the barn and got the animals bedded down and made up my sleeping place. I'd no sooner pulled the blanket over me when the door opened and Katie came in. She already had her nightclothes on. She pulled the blanket off me, lifted her shift to show she had nothing on under it and then got down on the blanket with me.

"What if your ma comes down?"

"She gonna find out sooner or later anyway so it don't matter none to me."

"It don't matter none to me either" we heard and both Katie and I looked to the door and saw Emma standing there. Then Emma said to Katie "You got him tonight, but tomorrow he's mine and after that we'll see" and she turned and left.

It caught me by surprise and I sat there on the blanket and stared after her. Then Katie punched me on my shoulder to get my attention.

"You heard her. Tonight you're mine so let's get to it."

I smiled to myself and thought "I probably wouldn't have liked Denver anyway" and then got to business taking care of Katie.

12