Not Her Only Fan

Story Info
Beach stranger helps housewife with OnlyFans content.
7.6k words
4.69
33.5k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: All characters below are 18 years of age or older.

Heavy themes of interracial sex included.

Christina is a bored house wife with too much time on her hands and a exhibitionism kink to boot. With her outlet being her OnlyFans page, what could go wrong with some fun naked at a public beach? Surely no strangers would approach her?

=======================

Not Her Only Fan

Sun in her face, fresh air in her lungs, and the soothing sounds of nature all around. It was a perfect day to enjoy the beach as a mother off the clock. The kids were back to school now, but there were a few more months to enjoy the sun-kissed sand. After her morning coffee was the perfect time. The tourists were not out of bed yet, and the cool sea breeze made the heat a little bit more bearable. No kids and husband at work, it was her me-time. She intended to take full advantage of it.

Christina Curry was your average early-30s mother of three. Stressed, overstimulated, and craving peace/quiet. But where she set herself apart from the pack was her extracurricular hobbies. Today's venture to the beach went beyond seeking a tranquil place to be with her thoughts, Christina had something extra in mind.

Atop the boardwalk that descended to the white sands of the eastern coastline, Christina basked in the salt air. She wore a green scoop-cut bikini that neatly wrapped around her milky white skin. She didn't have the most toned or tight build, rather her curvy body could aptly be called "seasoned". Like many mothers, she hardly had time for excessive exercise or dieting. Despite that fact she had a feminine sexuality unto her own. Her hips were full and carried her moderate ass with a bounce. She had a narrow waist and boasted a small mom-pooch, but was by no means chubby. Her breasts were large and hung low, a small price to pay after breastfeeding three.

All-in-all she was a cute woman who no one would initially believe was a mother of three, aside from the faint shadows under her eyes. However, today there was a twinkle in them as she looked out over the ocean. As she made it to the sand she quickly sought the shade, hip-shaking strides taking her away from the busier areas to find her special spot.

A few tenths of a mile away from the nearest beach access there was a small nook in the palmettos at the base of the dune. Under the shade of the palms, it was a cool and secluded, away from the majority of beach traffic. It had a magnificent view of the crystal green-blue water, but unless one was looking it was hard to see from the shoreline. A towering condo loomed over it, but for Christina's purposes, she didn't mind. It excited her to have a tertiary audience.

Her audience was why she was here today. Her unusual hobby and source of expendable income was filming herself at this semi-secluded spot on the beach in all sorts of compromising positions, with and without clothing. Her popular OnlyFans page was filled with hungry men and women who desired her lewd content.

With a deep breath and excited giggle, she set her bag down in the sand and looked around. There was not a soul to be seen, a shame in some part, but she wanted to avoid a charge for public indecency. If she could be in the middle of a busy beach doing this she would, the excitement of strangers seeing her naked was overpowering.

Christina's hand grazed over her breasts as she thought about it. Rubbing herself she imagined a group of people watching her undress. It wasn't enough her OnlyFans had over a thousand subscribers, she always lusted to take it to the next level. Her obligation to her family the only thing standing in her way.

None of this was a secret from her husband. He knew about her OnlyFans and how she enjoyed the sense of being exposed to strangers. There was no sense of jealousy for what a bunch of people online were getting out of his wife, it was all pretty trivial to him. But the kink for being exposed or compromised in public was not shared. Over the years Christina had managed to get him to accomplish acts of a rather tame nature with her. Sex in a car in a remote parking lot, sex in the middle of rural woods, or the most adventurous instance of fingering her in an unused corner of a resort pool. Other than that he was rather cautious and prudish when it came to the act, unlike Christina. Those acts with her husband never fully scratched the itch.

Laying out a large beach towel she began to set up. In her bag, she produced a tripod and camera, rather expensive pieces of equipment afforded from all the proceeds of her online benefactors. She positioned them a few feet away from her towel, looking into the viewfinder she framed the spot she would expose herself perfectly with the beach sand and waves behind her. To someone not sharing this moment with her in person, it would almost look like she was out in the open. Content she had the best shot, she hit record and took a deep breath.

"Hi everybody!" The tired mother and wife disappeared and a bubbly and seasoned exhibition bunny stepped into the frame. Her eyes twinkled as she slipped one of the straps of her green bikini off her shoulder. An overblown surprised gape of her mouth preceded a bright smile.

"Back at the beach today again, it's nice to get rid of the kids. But I think I promised you all some things last time I filmed... and well... I don't want to keep you waiting." Looking behind her out of caution to not expose herself to the wrong person and out of sexual giddiness, she loosened her bikini top and let it fall under her breasts. Swishing her long brown hair behind her shoulders she let her girls hang loose.

The camera captured her perfectly topless. Her milkers hung there like art, not perky like a teen but juicy and full like a fertile woman. They swayed as she displayed them proudly, big dark-pink nipples crowned them as she groped herself eagerly to give the audience a sense of how they felt. They pliably fell around her fingers, Christina even squeezed one areola enough to let of dribble of milk squirt out. She gave a soft and playful giggle as she brought her tit closer to the camera.

"I bet a lot of you boys out there would love to suck on these." She juiced them for the pleasure of the recording. They always loved close-ups of her motherly nubs bearing their fruit. This went on for several minutes before she slipped her hands down her body and grabbed her bikini bottoms. Though the sudden sound of a group of beachgoers close by made her flinch.

Looking behind her she saw a duo of older men minding their own business as they marched across the sand. Eagerly she turned her body away from the camera to face them, letting her tits hang free for them to see. Patiently she waited for them to notice her, which eventually they did, much to her satisfaction.

A few smiles were exchanged, even a pause in their stroll as they looked at her. They murmured to each other about her body for some time, gave her a thumbs up, and walked along. Christina waved at them flirtatiously. Her fans always loved to see her interact with beachgoers willing to play the game. Of course, she had been run off beaches too. Not all boys and girls like to have fun.

"Whew..." she fanned herself with her hand as she turned to the camera. Leaning over and putting her hands on her knees she caught her breath as the raging feeling of the exposure coursed through her.

"They seemed nice." She let out a hearty warm laugh, the kind that made her very approachable "But it didn't seem like they were brave enough to get close." She playfully frowned.

"Oh well, next time!" She shrugged and continued her routine. As her hands slivered around her body she wondered to herself what she would even do if someone approached her in public. As much as she teased and had fun with it on camera, she had gotten lucky not to be approached by a crazy person, or worse. Of course her sensibilities on the matter were dulled by the fact such a scenario aroused her.

Shaking her head to get out of her thoughts she snapped back into character. Her brief lapse was nothing a bit of cropping or editing couldn't overcome. As she talked to her audience like they were an old fling, her hands slipped to her bikini bottoms. She scoot them down with small shifts along her hip until they got to the point gravity took over.

Between her thick thighs was a beautiful tulip. Like the rest of her body it was matured like fine wine, a set of lips with character and mileage on them, but still incredibly sexy. They had darkened flesh along the labia, with some sensual bits revealed between her prickling slit. It was adorned by neatly shaven hairs that ran across her lips and in a triangle along her mound.

For a long cute moment, she stood there fully nude giving eyes to the camera. Her expressions were cutesy and innocent but with a hint of MILF-fervor that wanted to boil over.

"I can never get enough of this feeling." She admitted gleefully to the camera as she felt the sea breeze blow around her from ass to tit. Turning around she bent at the waist and pointed her slit right at the camera, smiling over her shoulder for the entire act.

"Oh... I'm surprised to see you there." She giggled as she feigned some shock that a camera was behind her. Her hand reached back and pull at her lips open, pink insides glistening with arousal as she let the camera inspect her hole.

Sinking to her knees she gave a suggestive expression before laying her face against the beach towel. Ass in the air she began to twerk it up and down for the benefit of the camera. She let her pussy dance on film as she kept her rear up high. Her ass was full for a white girl, but not overly large. A cute mom jiggle gave it character.

She worked it like a pro there in her little alcove on the beach, letting her bits shine on display as she dreamed about all the men who would be creaming to this later.

"Wooooooo girl, work it!" A sudden loud exclamation startled her. Shooting to her knees she cupped her sex with one hand and tried to hide her large breasts with the other. However, in her haste a nipple escaped its concealment.

Christina audibly gasped as a strange man appeared around the bushes, walking ever so close to her. He was close enough that she could almost reach out and touch him. Her heart was pounding out of her chest as she knelt before him shamefully nude and haphazardly trying to cover herself. Though she felt no urge to move away, only looking up at him in surprise.

He had dark ebony skin and a shaved head. His frame was skinny, but given he only wore a pair of swim trunks she could see how toned he was. He had a few tattoos across his body, though they were dark and hard to make out. For now, he held his position towering over her. His eyes inspected her compromising position and the camera trained on her. Christina thought he seemed a bit younger than she, maybe in his mid-20s.

Smacking his lips he smiled as Christina tried to gather herself and not look so awkward. They remained silent for a long moment as she watched his lustful eyes feast on her.

"It's aight shawty I just uh saw you up here working that ass and I had to come check it out." He held up his hands to show he wasn't a threat, his pearly white smile charming her enough to speak.

"Oh... yeah... I uh well I was just tanning." Christina stammered to find an excuse.

"You film yourself tanning?" He chuckled knowing the naked woman below him was lying.

A deep red blush crossed her face. She had been caught before, but mostly by Karens or Kens that wanted to admonish her for being so lewd. Never did admirers get so close, most were too shy. This one however seemed rather bold and didn't seem to buy her excuse at all.

"Well, I... it's like..." Christina struggled to explain what she was doing to him. As titillating as the thought of being caught like this was, the reality of it made her feel a little nervous. She had her family and husband to think of after all.

Above the shamefaced Christina, the stranger could see the conflict. He watched her eyes dart side to side as she sat naked on her haunches.

"Ay, I ain't one to judge you know." He took a few steps back, his bare feet crunching the soft sand as he held his hands up.

Christina's face made a curious expression. Part of her didn't want him to leave entirely, but she took great pains to suppress that notion. Shaking her head she relaxed her shoulders, feeling a bit more comfortable with the distance between them. Though he was only a few meters from her towel.

"It aight if I watch from here ma-ma?" He smacked his lips again like he was imagining her taste.

Christina's upper body shifted as a sharp and pleasurable tingle shot through her. That was the sort of request her wet dreams were made of. Naked and exposed to a stranger in the open. Nothing to cover herself.

The drifting concern of what her husband would think wafted through her mind, but certainly he knew how many men watched her Onlyfans. He saw videos of men watching her from a distance before. The only difference here was this strange man was only a few meters away versus a few dozen.

Timidly she nodded her head, the camera taking in this whole interaction.

"That's ok..." her voice trembled, but in a cute and friendly way. She even managed a smile at him as her arm lowered from her breasts. Her large relaxed milk sacks now hanging freely. Her nipples looked him in the eyes across her secluded alcove. Nubs and pupils met for a long moment in silence together before Christina pulled her hand away from her sex and turned her back to the camera.

"God damn..." he said under his breath as she crouched on her towel once more. Her ass was facing the camera, but her eyes were on him as she lay her head against the towel. Face down, ass up, her body began to move like a wave, and her rear bounced playfully. Her breasts were squished underneath as she put on this show. Unlike many of her other displays, her mind had forgotten the camera and was solely on this stranger.

Christina realized she had been staring at him for long moments before she bashfully looked away. Keeping him in her peripherals she shook her ass side to side and rose to all fours, breasts hanging beneath her. Flipping over onto her back she played with her tits and molded them while swinging her legs in the air and letting the camera look straight down her sex.

The sensation however ate at her. She could not resist looking at him as her mind begged for his approval of her show. As she stole a glance at him her heart skipped, his hand was grabbing at a large bulge in the crotch of his swim trunks. Christina gasped as she saw it, and hardly hid how she watched him rub himself. The stranger smiled at her as he gave her a wink. There was no denying he desired the sexy woman, her motherly-shaped body had a spice of life and femininity.

He stayed rather quiet, almost like he didn't want to draw attention to himself. Christina couldn't stand this, she wanted him to say something, say ANYTHING, to affirm he enjoyed this production. With her followers, she could at least see the likes and comments on her videos, which brought some satisfaction. All she could tell here is she set him off enough to give him a bulge to rub, but how much interest did it carry? She needed to know.

Rolling back onto all fours she brought her ass to bear. Not on the camera, but instead she pointed it at the stranger. Wasting no time she shook it for him, letting her pussy dance just like it did for the camera. What the camera could see was her face, its lens looking down her body with the stranger a distance behind. Even more, it caught a bright and aroused smile on Christina's cheeks as she took a deep breath and tried to control herself in the act.

Her black friend certainly enjoyed it, his eyes perking as he looked into her womanhood. It bounced up and down with enthusiasm, the jiggle on it like a MILFy spice.

"Hellllooo..." he said as his stroking became more vigorous. The bulge in his pants grew intimidatingly with each shake of her ass. Up and down side to side she moved it to his benefit, letting him inspect her.

Where Christina made her mistake is the second she looked back at him, saw his bulge, and reached back to rub her pussy with her hand. A small moan let her true feelings out as her fingers rubbed her pleasure nub in full view of the stranger from behind. She could only see him out of one eye, but it was clear she was straining herself to watch how he enjoyed her.

"Oh heyyy shawty, looking goooood." He rolled the good off his tongue with a growl. Christina bit her lip and closed her eyes, she was having such a hard time controlling her urges. With every second she went down a path of no return, chasing a forbidden feeling.

Flipping over she once again was on her back but still pussy facing him. Her legs spread wide open in the air, hand on her breast and clit as she rubbed herself and made all sorts of lewd noises. Her brows were furrowed, her pussy was wet, and her eyes had an excited glean.

For his part, the stranger knew this bitch was begging for it. It was only a matter of patience, charm, and egging her on. The next step was clear, to show her his goods. For a man like him, it was the ultimate go-to. He knew white girls didn't know what a good dick was. Loosening his swim trunks he slowly peeled them away to let his beast free. Christina slowed in her movements as her eyes trained on it, holding her breath as he pulled out his black monster from his pants.

An intimidated meep came from her as she saw its size. It was nearly as thick as a can of Red Bull and as long as her forearm. It tapered into a head thinner than its girth, veins aggressively surrounding it as it hardened. Its size didn't allow it to stand upright like her husband's cock did, but she didn't have a doubt it was just as hard. Twirling her fingers on her pussy she looked long and hard at it, his hand stroking its length while staring hungrily into her eyes.

"You put on a good show shawty." He said, daring to take one step forward.

"Thanks," Christina replied out of breath as she took no notice of him drawing near.

Step by step he closed the gap, careful to watch for bodily cues of any discomfort on her part. But by this time she was so occupied with his cock and rubbing herself that she seemed eager to get a closer look.

"You got lots of videos?" He pointed his cock at her and rubbed it.

"Yeah," Christina whined through her arousal.

"Pics?" He closed within 2 meters.

"Yeah."

"What sort of stuff do you do?" He came within a meter.

"Uh...." She slowed her rubbing to think, her hips bucking as she felt her desire rise. Her pussy was shining brightly in the beach sun now with its glistening wetness.

"Well videos at the beach..." she laughed as that part was obvious. "Sometimes stuff in the car... maybe at the grocery store..."

"Oh shit girl, the grocery store?" He laughed heartedly.

Christina giggled, his efforts at making her more comfortable working.

"Yeah..." she innocently shrugged her shoulders, eyes traveling between his smile and his cock.

"What sort of stuff do you do at the store?" He winked at her as they both helped themselves to the sight of each other.

Christina blushed, a bit embarrassed to admit verbally all the things she has done. Despite the fact, that most if not all of it had been caught on camera.

"Well, I uh... lift my shirt sometimes when nobody is looking. I don't wear underwear to those places a lot. So I take pics or videos of myself exposing... uh... myself there." She sheepishly smiled as she looked satisfied with herself. A small moan escaped her as she hit a good spot on her pussy.

"Mmmmm." He looked down at her slick sex as she played. He was much closer now, the view was amazing.