Not Like Other Men Pt. 02

Story Info
I model lingerie for him and he makes me masturbate.
2.6k words
4.5
12.9k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a five-part series of stories dealing with my infatuation with a powerful man and how I fall under his spell and become his submissive. Each part will stand alone as an erotic adventure but for continuity it is suggested that you read them in numerical order.

I know that readers like to visualise the characters they read about and describing myself becomes repetitive in a series so let me describe myself here. I am 5' 7" tall and weigh 140lbs, yes a little more than I would like. I have full breasts and take a 36D cup bra. I have blonde, spiky hair that sometimes has darker streaks in it and blue eyes. Oh and also I wear glasses.

Love

Jayne

I only worked three days a week so I wasn't in the ad agency on the Friday and Monday after my experience at Lance's house following a business lunch the previous Thursday. I was hellishly nervous about seeing him as I had no idea how he would react and treat me for in those few hours on the Thursday afternoon I had moved from being one of his team, an employee to something else, but I wasn't quite sure what that was.

Although I had stripped naked for him no, if I am being totally honest that's not quite right, I had undressed for us, I was not his lover. Well not in the physical sense of making love. We hadn't done that. He had seen every part of my body. He had ogled my bare breasts, my intensely hard nipples, my bottom, legs, stomach and bald, pubic mound. He had sat and told me what to do and I had done that, removing piece by piece my clothing until there was nothing left to take off. But not once had he touched me sexually. There had been no fondling, caressing or stroking. He hadn't kissed me and in fact other than placing his hand on my chin and shoulder he hadn't touched me. After verbally instructing me what to do he thanked and sort of congratulated me, turned and then walked out, taking my bra and knickers with him.

He was in and out of meetings on Tuesday and though I tried, I wasn't able to catch his eye or get any time with him. I went home around seven-thirty after he had left for dinner with a major client. He wasn't in on Wednesday and it wasn't until Thursday a whole week later that he called me into his glass walled office. It was pretty much dead on the time we had got back to his house in Regent's Park the previous week. Was that a coincidence I wondered, noting that the blinds were down so nobody could see in? Momentarily, I wondered whether he would do it again, instruct, order and direct me? And more importantly I speculated, what I would do!

I was expecting him to talk about last week, but it wasn't even mentioned and I was out of his office and back in my cubicle within twenty minutes. I had thought of mentioning the subject but knew that would be unwise even though I wasn't sure why that was?

Around six, which is quite early in the ad agency hours I got a text.

'Doing anything this evening? '

Reading the text made my pulses race and my heart beat faster. It also made me feel good that he was sort of inviting me out or, something.

I text back.

'No.' and got back.

'Come to the house at 8.'

No pleasantries or anything, merely an order. Its coldness sent a little shiver through me. However, I didn't for one moment think of declining.

After last week's episode when he had walked out on me as I stood in his lounge naked I had been driven to my home in Essex, about twelve miles from his house, by his chauffeur. We hardly talked as I was deep in thought. I couldn't work out what happened both to make me so submissive and enthusiastic to obey him and follow his commands and him walking out and leaving me. I was clearly in a position where I was his to have sex with and, in fact, I was so aroused I would have done anything for and to him. Was it that when he saw my nakedness I had become unattractive to him or was there something else and why had he taken my bra and panties as he left? There were so many questions and so few answers that by the time I got home my head was spinning!

Naturally I masturbated. In fact I wanted to in the car, but of course I didn't and I waited until I was naked again, this time in my bedroom. It wasn't the most successful masturbation. I was hugely aroused when I thought of my feelings of obedience and submission and wanting to please him and even more so as I recalled how I felt taking my clothes off and flaunting my body to him. But something was missing which I guess was that there was no affection or contact with Lance.

Was it going to happen again this evening I wondered as I stopped work around seven and started getting ready? I had a shower and a change of knickers that I popped out and bought immediately after the text exchanges and caught a cab from Covent Garden over to Regent's Park so that dead on eight I rang the bell of his house.

"Thanks for coming," he said as he opened the door and ushered me in.

"Not at all," I replied as immediately I felt a sort of weakness in his presence wondering whether he was going to kiss me. He didn't.

"White wine?" he asked as he led me past the lounge where I had undressed a week ago and up the stairs making me think we were going to a bedroom. Immediately I thought that he was going to take me to bed without, of course, asking me.

We went into a modest sized room that had wardrobes on three sides with the fourth being mostly taken up by floor to ceiling French windows that were ajar. There was no bed but there was a wooden table about six feet by two in the middle of the room.

"I bought you some presents."

"For me Lance?"

"Yes."

"May I ask why?"

"Because I wanted to. Open that wardrobe," he said nodding at one right in front of me.

Inside there were three shopping bags. "They are for you, get them out."

They weren't heavy and as I took them out from the wardrobe I noticed the names on the bags. Janet Reger, AP agent provocateur and Lejaby, all lingerie companies. I put them on the table.

"Have a look inside."

From each store there was a matching bra, panty and suspender set with a pair of stockings for the suspenders and a pair of lacy top stayups. It was all really top quality stuff with a different colour for each make; black for AP, white for Janet Reger and pale blue for Lejaby.

"Oh Lance, what's all this for?" I gasped touching and running my fingers over the gorgeous materials.

"Because I want to see you putting them on?"

"What?" I asked a little tremor going through me.

"I want to watch you trying them on."

He wasn't asking, that was clear. There was no seeking my opinion or agreement. He was deciding what would happen and assuming that I would go along with what he wanted. And to be truthful he was absolutely correct for I knew that I would willingly undress and model the gorgeous underwear for him or, was it for us, I wondered?

"Go into my bedroom and get undressed," he told me. "It's next door then wait for me."

As I had no client meetings that day I was dressed casually in, white, quite tight as they were from last year, jeans and a dark blue silk shirt. In the bedroom, I took the shirt off and put it on the back of the chair. Unclipping the black bra and enjoying the feeling of relief as I took it off, I draped that over the shirt then unzipped the jeans. I sat on the bed to slide them down my legs then stood up and slipped the black thong off just as Lance came into the room carrying the three bags.

Ordinarily I would have been embarrassed being totally naked in front of a man I didn't know well. But with him it seemed perfectly normal and I was relaxed about that but nervous about what was going to happen later. I imagined, naturally I suppose, that we would have sex but we hadn't last week so I was confused. Never in my life had I been naked in a room with man and not had sex with him so I was doubly confused.

"We'll do the white first," he said, handing me the Janet Reger bag.

I took the bag and got the bra and knickers out. It was a wonderful feeling material, so soft and smooth. It oozed expense.

"Suspender or stayups?" I asked thinking it was for him to decide such things.

"Stayups with the white," he decided for us. "Put the stockings on first."

"Ok if I sit on the bed?"

"Yes of course," he replied, going over to the dressing table and taking a bottle of white wine from an ice bucket that I hadn't noticed before. He poured two glasses, sat down and, of course without asking, lit a cigar and sipped his wine as I maneuvered the white, lacy-topped stockings up my legs.

Putting stockings on is not the easiest task in the world and I had to bend forward to roll them up my calves. That meant that my breasts hung down before squashing against my upper legs. As I smoothed them out and stood up I looked at him and his eyes were riveted on my boobs. At that moment there was nothing in the world that I wanted more than for him to squeeze them and suck my nipples, which of course, had gone rock hard.

Standing, I turned towards where I had put the rest of the lingerie on the bed when he said sharply.

"Stop."

I did and looked at him.

Stay like that and now open your legs. Naturally I did as I was told. He got up and with his wine in one hand and the cigar in the other he walked over and stood close to me. He bent a little and looked at my pubic mound and labia.

"Mmmmm you're wet aren't you?"

"Yes Lance I am."

"And I can smell your cunt, you really are a slut aren't you?"

"Yes Lance. I am."

"But remember you are my slut and nobody else's."

*

Amazingly, everything seemed normal in the office the next day. No mention was made of the lingerie or of me trying on the three different sets. Perhaps as amazingly our roles at work were not those that we had adopted last evening and a week ago. We reverted to our 'normal' roles. We became male and female equals, there was no leader or follower other than in the managerial hierarchy, he didn't dominate me and I was not the submissive that I became when we were alone in his house. Odd and I didn't understand it. But then I didn't understand most of what was happening to me and how our relationship was developing.There was no rush for us to meet again. In fact it was not even mentioned. I had no more idea of whether I would ever undress for him again as I had of flying to the moon.

After the white I had tried the blue and finally the black. That was similar to what I had been wearing last week, but with lacy, boy shorts, the suspender belt and the stockings. My white mid-height heels didn't really go with the all black and seeing that he said.

"Stop and wait."

Leaving the room he returned quickly carrying a pair of fairly high, black patent heels.

"Sit on the bed," he commanded.

He knelt by my feet and one by one gently put the shoes on making sure that they fitted ok. Once on he lifted first the right then my left and kissed the toes and soles of the shoes.

"Ok take them off."

"What, take what off the shoes?"

"No, the lingerie of course you can keep the shoes."

I took the bra off first.

Still kneeling near to my feet he said. "Give it to me."

I gave him the bra and then slipped out of the boy shorts which he also took from me. I started to roll one of the stockings down when he said.

"Stop, I think we'll keep them on."

I pulled the stocking back in place watching him sniffing the knickers.

"Mmmm Jayne your cunt smells lovely."

Totally without reason or possibly need I muttered. "Thank you Lance."

"Now get on the bed," he told me making me feel as though we would at last have sex.

But no, for he said. "Raise your knees and open your legs."

I did as he told me, thrilling to him saying. "Let me see that sweet smelling cunt."

Lying there in just the stockings and heels with my legs open and everything on show for him I would have thought I would have been embarrassed and dirty. But I didn't feel like that. I felt strong, alive and powerful. And even more so when he said.

"Play with those nice big titties Jayne."

I love playing with them so that was nice to hear and I squeezed them, pushed them together, rolled them around and pinched my nipples.

"Mmmmm good girl now rub your pussy as well."

As that was how I usually masturbated, it was music to my ears. I slid my hand down and easily found my clit beneath its pink hood. I rubbed it as he said.

"Carry on fucking yourself Jayne, I'll be right back," and walked out of the room.

I contemplated stopping but I was enjoying it and not wishing to annoy or disappoint him I carried on. I was getting fairly near so I held back a little saving my orgasm for him to see, that is if he returned. Then the door opened and he came in.

"Here use this," he said, handing me a vibrator. It was black, long and thick.

I have a couple of vibrators but not this size so I was slightly apprehensive as I turned it on and ran it over my boobs and nipples. That felt lovely.

"Mmmm that looks good Jayne."

I smiled my appreciation and ran the buzzing surrogate cock down my body and held it against my bald mound. As it neared my clit the sensations built up and the feelings became more intense. My nipples felt ready to burst and my tits felt so heavy and full.

"Ooooo," I groaned, closing my eyes as the orgasm started.

Gripping my breasts almost cruelly I sank my finger-nails into the soft, pliant flesh and at the same time slid the dildo up me. Its persistent vibrating allied to its thickness tipped me over the edge and moaning, groaning and grunting I started to cum. The sensations were extreme and I lifted my bottom off the bed pushing myself against it as the damn broke and my orgasm roared through my body. It went on and on and I forgot I had an audience until hearing applause I opened my eyes and saw Lance grinning at me.

"Well done Jay, that was splendid," he said standing up and walking towards the door saying over his shoulder. "Harry's waiting."