Not Me Ch. 07

Story Info
We celebrate Samuel's birthday in our house.
6.9k words
4.62
3.3k
2
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,211 Followers

On Thursday, at 8 pm, I arrived at the club. I entered the large hall and saw Samuel's back. He was using the rowing machine. His bulging arm muscles looked fantastic, and his sweaty skin glistened, adding to his striking physique. I stood for a moment, appreciating the display of grace and power.

Later, I moved forward and said hi. He grinned and stopped rowing, "Tommy, I reserved a tennis court for 8:30. You have half an hour. What would you like to do?"

"I want to talk to you."

"Let's see if the sauna is free. Otherwise, we can go to one of the massage rooms."

We undressed in the men's area and walked toward the sauna. The vapors decreased the visibility to almost zero, but nobody was in the room. He sat on the upper bench and looked at me.

"Last night, after the lesson you gave Alice, I talked to her. She was delighted with your instruction technique."

He smiled, "I am happy to hear it. Her arm is relatively weak, but she holds the racket well. Her movements on the court need some fine-tuning. She has good potential and would be much better with several lessons."

He closed his eyes and leaned on the back wall. I ogled his black body. Such perfect limb muscles! And his ever-sexy cock...

"Tommy, Go ahead!"

Were his eyes partially open without me noticing it? Did he guess my desire?... Who cares. I got permission to play with him, and I had 20 minutes.

I moved to his side and leaned my head on his lap. I kissed my favorite toy and licked the head lovingly. It jiggled. I laughed, "He is being nice to me. He said hello..."

I wrapped my lips around the shaft and started a slow milking process. The pecker responded swiftly, extending fast, filling my mouth stealthily. A minute passed, and my mouth was stretched wide, adjusting to his tumescent monster.

I looked into his eyes. They were shut. His pelvis began countering my motion. He was fast approaching the tipping point. Feeling his reaction was enough to raise my dick. My right hand took over and bobbed my rod at an increasing rate. I orgasmed first, trying to keep his cock in my mouth without biting it. At the height of my orgasm, I heard Samuel growl like a wounded animal. Seconds later, my mouth filled with his juices. Instinct and experience took over, and I swallowed his present without spilling a drop.

He opened his eyes and grinned, "After rowing and cumming, I should have been tired, yet I feel energized. Let's go play tennis."

Samuel chose to check my tennis skills by playing a complete set. He made me run from side to side, front to back, forehand, backhand... I tried to do my best. After 30 minutes, it was 5:0 in his favor. He pretended to commit a few mistakes, and next, it was 5:1. He laughed, "Tommy, there is no need to finish. I know everything I need to know about your tennis skills. The good news is you are better than Alice. However, I can still teach you some tricks to make you a better player. Next Thursday, I'll begin working with you on specific changes in how you hit the balls."

Funny, I was under the impression I was doing an excellent job with his... I meant with the balls...

I was exhausted. At home, I took a shower and went to bed.

...

Saturday morning, I woke up at 7 o'clock. Alice was still sleepy. It wasn't a deep sleep as she tossed, turned, and removed the blanket. It was not too hot and unusual for her to do it. I watched her beautiful curves, clearly visible through her semi-sheer nighty. Her tits were my favorite part, although I loved to watch her cute butt swaying sexily when she strolled on the street.

She was on her side with the front of her nighty separated from her chest. Her creamy tits looked very tempting. I placed my palm lightly on the top of her breast and caressed it lightly. She moved her head slightly. My hand slipped inside the nighty and gently groped her ample boob, feeling her nipple begins to harden.

Her eyes opened, and she stretched, "Honey, next time before I go to sleep, I'll put a sign on my chest: 'No entrance.' Will it stop you from cruelly waking me from my beauty sleep?"

"I doubt it, but nice try."

"Does your unruly woodie make you play with my boobs when I have a nice dream? Can't you wait for me to wake up?"

"What dream did you have when I woke you?"

"We were playing tennis, and I was winning. Suddenly, Samuel joined you, saying it wasn't fair. Together, you won handily. I recall Samuel observing how upset I was and came to comfort me. That's when you woke me up."

"Are you still upset at me, or we can enjoy a Saturday-morning-fuck?"

She sighed, removed her silk nighty, spread her legs wide, and whispered lustily, "Are you sure you don't want to eat breakfast instead of abusing my old body?"

My lips clutched her rubbery nipple, and my hand trailed to her moist cunt. The lady was aroused! Was her dream benign? Did she have an erotic dream she neglected to mention?

Actually, I didn't care. I wanted my cock buried in her snatch, my hand tweak her voluptuous tit, and watch her eyes roll in her head as she undergo a powerful orgasm...

Alice's soaked pussy facilitated my penetration. She moaned, and her face displayed the pleasure she felt. I lifted her legs over my shoulders, inserting it deeper, and a loud groan escaped her mouth. At that point, I was horny and almost ready. I touched her perineum and massaged it lightly, moving from her labia down.

My finger reached her sensitive puckered hole. She whispered, "Yes, do it!" I inserted my finger into her anus and started moving circularly. Alice was whimpering with her impending climax just around the corner.

A vision of Samuel's fingering me interrupted my focus on Alice. I was doing to her what he did to me! The thought distracted me but was erotic nonetheless. I whispered, "You like your ass poked, right?"

"Yes... I love to feel your dick in my vagina and my butthole being filled simultaneously. It makes me want to cum and stay like that for hours."

"OK, love, here, take it!" I increased my strokes, with my finger plowing her back hole savagely. I moved my other hand from her breast to her clitty, and rubbed it roughly.

She gasped, and then her heart rate and breathing increased exponentially. Her body shivered, and she underwent a massive climax. As her body shook uncontrollably, I whispered, "You like double penetration, don't you?"

Initially, she didn't respond, but her whimper turned to a scream and a confusing mumble, "OH GOD! Yeees! I looove whaat you doo. Fuck haaard both my hooles!" I ejaculated soon after.

...

I felt under the weather on Monday and had to skip both work and the evening at the gym. The following morning, I felt much better and went to the hospital. I was weaker than usual but finished my rounds.

Toward the evening, Alice smirked, "Honey, I don't think you are healthy yet. Let's skip tennis and do it next week because now I can beat you 6:0..."

I laughed, "I'll be half dead, and you'll still lose! Let's go."

We started playing. At first, I felt good and led 3:0. I noticed Samuel among the few spectators and lost focus. Ten minutes later, it was 3:3. I continued playing, but my exhaustion overtook me, and I lost 4:6. Alice began dancing on the court, "I am better. I won. Women win!!!"

I laughed, "You were right. But I'll never admit it in front of our friends..."

At home, I showered briefly. That night, I slept like a baby until morning.

The work on Wednesday was light, and I left early. In the evening, I debated whether to go to the gym. In the end, I skipped it. Alice had her lesson with Samuel, and I didn't want to distract them.

When Alice returned from her tennis lesson, she had an unfamiliar look. She showered and joined me in bed.

I turned to her, "How was the tennis lesson?"

She hesitated, "It started the same way as last week, but fifteen minutes later, Samuel came to my side of the net and suggested showing me how to hold and handle the racket better. First, he hit several balls himself, then he gave me the racket, stood behind me, and held my hand while we both hit the balls. I must have done it wrong because the balls did not reach the other side of the net. He held my hand tighter and came closer to me. I felt his strong body against mine, the smell of his aftershave, and even his breath on my neck... I was distracted and hit three consecutive balls too long. I remember his pleasant laugh, asking me if I needed a break. We rested for several minutes; then, he resumed holding my hand, guiding it to hit the balls correctly. Eventually, I did it right, but I still recall his strong aftershave smell and his body against mine..."

"Did the close contact intimidate you? Do you want to quit the lessons?"

Alice was adamant, "No! He is a great instructor. I wasn't ready for him to be that close to me during the lesson. In retrospect, he was right - I was mishandling the racket, and his hand guided mine to do it right. As I said, the light touch of his body and the smell were not offensive. My mind did not expect that closeness..."

"Excellent. Now that you learned how to hold the racket and hit the ball better, the next lesson should be easier. By the way, my workday was lighter than usual, and I remembered you won our tennis match last night, so I bought you a present." I pulled a box from the nearby dresser and gave it to her.

"Oh, honey, you didn't have to... Let's see what it is." She opened it and saw a sheer, short black nightgown.

"Tom, it's beautiful, and it's so soft. Let me try it on."

She went to the bathroom to check it in the mirror and returned smiling, "It's pretty. I am unsure if you bought it for me or for you, to ogle my body..."

"Honey, don't you trust me?"

"Of course not. You are a pervert and try to peek at my tits whenever I am not fully covered!"

I lifted my hand, "I swear I bought it for... BOTH OF US!"

"I knew it," she chuckled, "but I still love it."

...

Thursday evening, I was in the facility before my lesson. Samuel led me toward the sauna. We undressed and locked the door. The steam began filling the tiny room shortly after.

Samuel turned to me, "How was Alice after the lesson?"

I grinned, "She was unready and surprised by your guiding her hand. She could feel your body and smell, which confused her. But then she confided in me your guidance worked. Her racket handling became better. More importantly, she didn't feel your touches were inappropriate."

"Good. Now be a good boy and suck my cock. I missed your sweet mouth."

"Yes, sir, with pleasure."

His prick got hard in a short time. I became horny, too, and started masturbating my dick. Both of us were aroused when I heard Samuel whisper, "Tommy, you love your wife and like my cock. Do you want me to be your partner for the three-way you fantasize about?"

My mouth was full of hard cock, and I couldn't answer if I wanted to. However, I came seconds after hearing his question and started sucking harder and faster. His climax arrived soon after mine, and he ejaculated his hot lava into my accepting mouth.

We rested for a few minutes, and he glanced at me, "You didn't answer me."

"Samuel, I told you Alice is very conservative. She never mentioned a threesome. And adding a big black guy... It is MY fantasy, but the chances are minuscule."

"If YOU think about it and want it to happen, I'd like to try. She is very attractive, and sex with her will be among the highlights of my life. I promise not to offend or hurt her. Would you help me give it a try?"

"Samuel, if she finds out I gave you permission to do it, she'll divorce me, or worse, she'll kill me..."

"She won't find out if YOU won't tell her. I gave it a lot of thought and came up with something that might work. My birthday is on Saturday, two weeks from now. Tell Alice you noticed I was sad and asked for the reason. I told you my 45th birthday was coming, and nobody cared. Tell her to invite me to your house to celebrate it with the two of you.

...

At home, I thought long and hard about Samuel's idea. It was something I wanted for a long time. However, fantasy is one thing. Trying to make it happen may cause many problems. She may hate me for agreeing to do it, hate the act, or feel guilty afterward... I was too conflicted. I needed to weigh carefully the risk vs. potential pleasure. I decided to... postpone my decision for a week.

I met Samuel the following Monday. He saw me exercising, approached me, and whispered lustily, "Tommy, I missed you. During the weekend, I had time to plan my birthday celebration. I'll tell you about it, but first, I want you!..."

I smiled. "Do you want to meet in the sauna in five minutes?"

"Not this time. Let's meet in 10 in the farthest massage room."

We never met there before. I was both curious and anxious.

The door was unlocked. A massage table, covered with sheets and a few towels, was in the middle of the room. Samuel was naked, and his tool pointed upward.

I smirked, "Am I the cause of your erection?"

"Partly... You were in my fantasy, but your pretty wife was there too. Now climb the bed, be on your knees and elbows, and spread your legs."

I hesitated, "No foreplay? Don't you want me to suck you first?"

"Tommy, I am too horny. I'll try to be gentle, but I have an undeniable urge to pop your back cherry. I watched your cute bubbly ass for weeks, and got the impression I was invited in..."

I tried my last option, "Do you have a lubricant?"

"Yes! I knew what I wanted to do before I arrived here. I brought it with me from home." I strolled to the bed, lightly touching the beautiful black pecker that would soon invade me.

I assumed the position and waited. Samuel stood behind me and caressed my ass cheeks, gradually moving into my crack. His touch was pleasant. Then his palm moved forward and massaged my dick! It was unexpected - He never touched me there before... Sensing his large hand, my prick jolted and stiffened.

He saw and felt it, "Good boy. Now, lean on one hand and play with yourself with the other. I hear your rear calling my name."

He lubed his cock and my anus, penetrated with a forefinger, and blurted, "Your ass hole is larger than I thought. Fantastic. You are going to enjoy the ride!"

The spongy head pushed slightly against my sphincter. My reflex was to close it, but seconds later, I relaxed and pushed back against his member. I felt his engorged cock stretching my sphincter, but the penetration was smoother than I imagined. My butt was cock-trained by Darryl and never returned to its original tiny size.

My backside was full. It felt pleasant and arousing. The deep pounding hit my sensitive prostate rhythmically, making me hornier by the second.

He leaned on my back and whispered, "Fucking your ass while playing with your wife's tits is one of my wishes. I want you to watch me playing with Alice while you suck my cock. Wouldn't you want to be part of such an encounter?"

I had no time to answer - My body quivered, and I climaxed while thinking about Samuel's hard cock conquering my wife's beautiful body.

Samuel chortled and increased his strokes. Soon after, his wild growl announced his orgasm. I felt my bowels being filled with his slimy spunk. He retracted slowly, cleaned his prick with a towel, and left the room.

I lay down for several minutes, catching my breath. I was amazed at how aroused I became hearing Samuel's fantasy about taking Alice. His description of the sexual scenario was so hot I couldn't hold it and came...

There and then, I decided to go with it, hoping for the best.

...

As we were ready to sleep, I told Alice, "I met Samuel at the club. He seemed pensive and sad. I asked him if everything was OK and he told me his birthday would be next weekend. He was supposed to have four family members celebrating it with him, but the mother became very sick and was admitted to the hospital. They were reluctant to leave her, so they canceled the trip. Samuel was very nice to us on the tennis court - I thought we could invite him here and have a good time with him."

Alice glanced at me momentarily, "We don't know him well. What does he eat? Does he drink wine? What music does he like? How do we dress? If you want to invite him to our house, you better ensure we are ready for him."

"I'll do it next time I see him."

...

The following evening, I saw Samuel and told him Alice's concerns. He grinned, "She is great. Alice didn't object and wished to make me feel better by preparing everything for me. I suggest you tell her to dress in a short evening dress and have a chocolate cake with a single candle. Slow dance music will be good, and no dinner. Simple snacks are enough. I'll visit my aunt in two days. She is originally from New Orleans and prepares the best cocktails. I'll bring three bottles. You guys will love the taste. Tomorrow, Alice has another tennis lesson. I'll thank her for inviting me. Now go and exercise. I need to leave soon, so no hanky-panky tonight..."

On Wednesday morning, I had four minor operations. One of these was on an 80-year-old that got complicated with bleeding. It wasn't a major problem, but it took me extra time and delayed everything I had to follow. I arrived home at 6 pm hungry and fatigued. I fell asleep in front of the TV and missed Alice leaving for her tennis lesson. She woke me up when she returned. It was 10:40 at night.

"What happened? Why are you back so late?"

She smiled. "Samuel thanked me for inviting him to our house for his birthday and graciously added extra time to my lesson. He was extremely patient with me. At first, he again reminded me of the correct handling of the racket. Smelling his expensive aftershave distracted me, and I made several silly mistakes. He just smiled and helped me. Then we played a full set. He hit the balls to all sides, forcing me to move more than when I played you. He said he did it to check my leg work and reach. It was 4:0 for him, and then he decided to be funny. Instead of hitting the balls straight, he put the racket in his left hand. Next, he hit the ball between his legs, and lastly, he hit it with his back to me. He made me laugh. As we left, he hugged me and said I was the nicest lady he ever met."

She looked at me, waiting for my reaction.

"Honey, I like him too. He is an interesting guy." I mentioned to Alice everything Samuels told me to prepare for his birthday.

She grinned, "If I do not have to cook dinner, it makes it easier for me. Louisiana cocktails are famous. Over there, they prepare them sweet and with rum. I never tasted one, and it will be nice to try it.

Thursday evening, my tennis lesson consisted of minor teaching and again playing a set. I still lost, but Samuel said I was doing much better. According to him, he'd have to try harder to beat me after three more lessons.

...

Saturday afternoon, I drove the children to Grandma for the weekend. She promised to take them to the theme park, eat ice cream, and spend hours in the swimming pool.

Once back, I shaved, showered, and put various snacks on the table. I searched for dance music on the radio. The chocolate cake Alice made from scratch was ready.

She was in our bedroom when Samuel knocked on the door. I opened it for him and saw a lovely bouquet of red and white flowers in his hand. He smiled, "Don't even think about it. The flowers are for Alice. He also carried a bag I hadn't noticed before. Samuel Pulled three decorated bottles and placed them on the table.

Alice came out of the bedroom shortly after. Her shoulder-high hair was loose. She wore red lipstick and the small diamond earrings I bought her a year ago. Alice matched it with a long diamond necklace that reached her prominent cleavage. A short black dress and 3" heels emphasized her shapely legs, adding to her sexy appearance.

ragal2
ragal2
1,211 Followers
12