Not My Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Change out of my wedding dress?"

I laughed, "Yeah, definitely that." I had an idea. "Take exit 83 toward downtown. I know where we can go."

_ _

"Lainey, this is too much."

"No it's not. It's exactly what we need." We were stopped outside the Stalton Hotel. It wasn't the best in the city, certainly not five stars, but it was highly rated among business travelers and had a few good restaurants.

"You don't have to do this, I'm fine with a Motel 6 or something."

I scowled, "Yeah, but I'm not. Come on, get out." I climbed out of the car then saw Erin fumbling around with her dress, trying to find her seat belt latch. I laughed and went around to the driver's side to help her out. As we got her and her tulle free from the car, a valet jogged up to us.

"Welcome to the Stalton! Are you dining or staying with us?"

"Hopefully both," I said, handing him the keys and a tip. He tore off a claim ticket from a pad and handed it to me. "I can call someone to get your bags if you wait a momen-"

"We don't have bags," Erin interrupted, grabbing my hand. "Thanks!"

"Of course," the valet grinned at us then hopped in my car as Erin pulled me toward the building. A few people walking down the street hooted and hollered at us as we passed and I suddenly understood Erin's rush. With her dress and my suit, we looked like newlyweds and she probably didn't want to be seen looking like she'd just married a woman. I matched her pace and ushered us into the lobby quickly.

The space was exactly what you'd expect, upscale without being opulent. I approached the front desk and was beckoned by a tall woman about our age with a professional smile.

"Welcome to the Stalton. Do you have a reservation?"

"We don't actually, just hoping you have a room for the evening? Also maybe an idea of where to find a change of clothes?"

"Absolutely! What kind of room would you like? We have-"

"Standard is fine," I interrupted. Erin was fidgeting, making her curls bounce.

"Of course." The woman set up our reservation and took my credit card, then pulled out a map of the downtown area, circling a few close stores that sold clothes. "I hope you enjoy your stay with us," she smiled as she handed over a key card, "And congratulations!"

"Oh, we're, um-"

"Come on." Erin hooked my elbow and steered me away from the desk before I could clarify. She led us to the bank of elevators and chose the 10th floor as the woman had instructed. We rode in silence upstairs. When the elevator chimed, she swept the card from my hand and brushed off down the hall. I tried to contain my hurt. After all, it wasn't my fault other people thought we were together.

When we got to our room, I immediately noticed the woman at the desk had not given us a "standard" one. This was a suite. The door opened into a small sitting room with posh couches and modern art, centered around a gas fireplace on the opposite wall and a huge television. We wandered in slightly overwhelmed.

"Wow," she breathed as she glided through.

"Yeah. Wow."

I noticed a folder on the coffee table and began to thumb through it as Erin kept exploring. Different restaurant menus and attractions were listed inside as well as numbers for the front desk and room service.

"Uh, Lainey?" Erin called from the door on the far side of the room. I walked in, noticing the fireplace was two sided with the other side in the bedroom. Then I saw what had stopped her.

"Oh."

One large king-sized bed dominated the room. It felt like a scene in a bad porno and I could tell Erin was uncomfortable. "Look, E, don't worry about it. I don't need to stay anyway. I'll make sure you get dinner, clean clothes, then I'll go back to my parents' place. I can send Trish up tomorrow or the next day to pick you up."

Erin was wringing her hands, looking down at the floor. I saw a few small bruises had started to form on her forearms and my anger seethed. Her pale blue eyes were watering and she looked completely lost. My promise to Trish rang in my head. 'Just stay with her, please.'

I sighed, "Or if you want, I could stay tonight. I'll sleep on the couch."

She nodded slowly, "Um, maybe. If you want. I-I don't want to keep you away from your family. But I-"

My phone lit up in my hand. I looked at the screen. Another unknown number, but again, the owner of the line was listed, 'Paul Winter', Erin's dad.

"Um, I think this is probably for you." I held up the phone so she could see. Immediately she went tense. "You don't have to answer it." She took my phone like it was a venomous snake, pinching it between two perfectly manicured nails.

"No, I need to. I just hoped for a little more time." She sat carefully on the bed and answered. "Hi Dad. No- no, Dad, listen. Yes, I understand that, but you don't unders-"

I slowly backed out of the room and closed the door to give her privacy. Figuring it would be quite a long, emotional conversation, I decided to head down to one of the restaurants and order some food. When I got downstairs, the options were a Japanese style steakhouse or a ritzy looking bar. I picked the bar hoping Erin's obsession with French fries had survived the decades.

Taking a seat at the long, polished bar, I was glad for my more formal wedding attire. Even the bartender had a thin black tie on. I ordered a couple of burgers to go and a drink while I waited. My hand instinctively reached for my phone before I remembered Erin had it.

"This is a fucking trip," I chuckled aloud to myself. There was no real humor in my laugh. I drained my drink much faster than I intended and ordered a second.

By the time the bartender brought our takeout containers, I'd finished that drink too. "Hey, do you serve alcohol to-go?"

He gave me his best customer service smile, "I can give you one of our signature cocktails to go, or a bottle of wine?"

"Better do the wine. White, thanks." I slipped him my card and rose to stretch. He came back quickly with my receipt and a bottle. I tipped him and wished him a good evening.

It had only been about half an hour, but I hoped that was enough time for Erin to talk her father down. I hadn't had many interactions with Mr. Winter over the years, but he always struck me as sensible, if a little stuffy.

At the door to our room, I listened, but couldn't hear voices. Knocking tentatively, my heart sped up when I heard rustling. Erin opened the door, her makeup was a little smudged, but otherwise she looked just as beautiful as she had at the church.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Uh, I brought food and wine?"

Erin smiled widely, "You're awesome."

She stepped aside to let me past her voluminous skirts. "So what did your dad have to say?"

She sighed as she flopped onto the couch, "Oh nothing worth repeating." She took a deeper tone, mimicking her father, "Young woman, in this family we face our problems! We don't run away like cowards!"

"Did he tell you to come back?"

"Oh yeah," she raised her eyebrows. "He wants me to come back and talk to Tim and hear his apology. He said I don't have to marry him, but I should be the one to tell the family. Can you imagine me standing up in front of the church like this and telling everyone we know that I almost married a man who hurts me? That's never going to happen."

I breathed a sigh of relief. The thought of her going back to that man made something in my stomach turn. "So what did you say?"

"I told him I'd pay him back for the parts of the wedding he and mom covered, but that it's over and I don't owe anyone an explanation." She turned to me as I started opening takeout boxes. "You know I heard a psychologist say once, 'From the first time they put their hands on you, it's only a matter of time before they kill you.' Like, it's inevitable in domestic violence situations. That's all I could think about as he was grabbing me, how many years until I die?"

Fat, glossy tears started rolling down her cheeks.

"Hey hey hey, he can't hurt you now." I kneeled by my former friend, taking her hands in mine. "It's over. He can't touch you now. You've got so many people in your corner and more will join once they have a chance to calm down and see the situation. You'll see."

She nodded sadly, sniffling. Her clear blue eyes remained trained on our clasped hands as the tears slowed.

"You hungry?"

She nodded.

"Are you a vegetarian?"

She shook her head and a ghost of a smile teased at her lips.

"Good, I have burgers and wine. I'm not sure how we'll get the bottle open, but we're two intelligent women, we can figure it out!"

The burgers were perfect and so filling we couldn't even finish. Our brilliant plan to get the wine open involved Erin's high heel and some alarming pounding, but eventually we forced enough of the cork through the neck that we could drink it. We took turns passing the bottle back and forth as we watched something mindless on television.

We both felt much more relaxed once the wine was gone. My phone had been quiet for over an hour and I'd discarded my jacket while she'd let her curls out of their bun. I teased her about the mass of blonde-ish bobby pins that now coated the bathroom counter.

"Hey! Remember when we used to do that?!" She gestured wildly at the TV where two teenage characters were playing thumb wars.

"I remember you always losing," I laughed.

Her cute nose scrunched up, "That's because you have freakishly large hands. But I'm bigger now too. Come on, Lainey, let's see what you've got." She maneuvered herself around so that she was facing me on the little couch. Her delicate hand extended out and caused my heart to flutter again. Shrugging off that feeling, I took her grasp firmly and smirked when she sucked in a quiet breath.

"Bring it on, E, you're going down like always."

And so we thumb wrestled. After I won three in a row, she laughed.

"Fine fine! Ow! You win, brat." She tried to pull her hand back, but I still had her thumb pinned.

"I am the champion!"

"Yes, okay, you're the champion." Erin rolled her eyes.

I leaned in, pulling her closer, "I'm the best ever. You will never defeat me!"

Her eyes twinkled with amusement, "Yes, you are Queen Thumb Wrestler! Ruler of the room. Player of my heart!"

"And don't forget it!" I smiled while wiggling my eyebrows. Suddenly, I realized our proximity as I could feel Erin's breathing catch. I started to pull back but her pink lips were on mine before I could move.

Her warm, soft mouth engulfed mine. Flames roared in my chest as she moved those smooth lips gently. It felt like heaven and hell. I couldn't help the moan that rolled through the back of my throat. That set something off in her and she tried to climb into my lap but the layers of tulle tangled her legs.

"E, E! Erin! Stop!" I gasped around her lips. Immediately she fell back onto the couch, her face turning bright red.

"Oh Lainey!" She covered her crimson face with her hands. "I'm so sorry! I- I shouldn't have done that!" She leapt to her feet, skirts flouncing. "Fuck, I knew seeing you again was going to stir up all these old feelings. I told Mom not to invite you, then I didn't think you'd actually come! Fuck! Now you go and rescue me and sweep me off my feet again."

My head was spinning as she paced. "Um, uh, Erin, wha-"

She turned, "I'm sorry, Lainey! Just forget I said anything!" My former friend shook with emotion in front of me. "Please don't leave, I won't do it again. Please. I'm sorry, Elaine!"

The tears brimming in her eyes hurt my heart, but her words were causing very different feelings in my stomach. "Erin, what are you saying? Have you had feelings for me?"

Her blush deepened and she looked away, "I didn't understand it for a long time," she whispered. "When you came out, or when I saw those pictures of you with your first girlfriend... I- I was so mad. I tried to justify it as hurt that you didn't tell me, but it wasn't long before I recognized it for what it was...jealousy."

"Jealousy?"

She sighed, "I was so in love with you. But I didn't recognize it until it was too late. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be, but we shared so much, ya know? I know you can't feel the same and I really thought I was over this-"

"Erin, stop."

My head was spinning. She loved me? My best friend for all those years watched from afar as I dated other women and pined for me? I watched her fidget in that massive dress as I tried to process what she said. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm sorry, Lainey. If you need to go, I understand."

My body moved without conscious thought. I stood next to her, almost the same height, and searched those blue eyes for an explanation. All I got was her biting her lip adorably. I sighed.

"E, I think you need some time. You just went through something huge and horrible. I don't want you to regret anything, so we can pretend you didn't just say all that for now-"

She straight up stomped her foot like a toddler, "I don't want to forget! Do you know how long I've wanted to tell you all of that?! Besides, I almost made a decision today that I would have regretted for the rest of my life. So, hell, let's do something else stupid!"

With that, she grabbed me by the collar and pulled me in. Our lips connected hard, her breath escaping in a strangled whimper as my hands gripped her sides for stability. I'd like to say I tried to resist, but as soon as she pried my lips open with her tongue, I was a goner.

We made out with increasing intensity and heat. She pressed her body fully into me and I wrapped around her, supporting her melting frame. Those blue eyes fluttered at me through our kiss and shot my heart with adrenaline.

Suddenly we were on the bed, having stumbled together through the room. I pinned her under me while she laughed and kissed my neck. I tangled my fingers in her soft curls, feeling the warmth of her mouth.

"Take your clothes off!" She demanded.

"Do you," I worked around her lips to talk, "have any idea," I gasped, "how long I've waited for this?"

She pulled away and looked skeptical.

"I mean it. I've wanted you too. Since back then."

"Really?"

"Of course, how could I not? I'm going to savor this."

"Please, Lainey. Please!" Her voice was reduced to whispered pleas as my lips brushed her ears and throat.

"Please what?"

"Please, I need you."

That's all it took. I didn't want to tease her and to be honest, I knew I couldn't hold out for long. Those beautiful legs wrapped around my hips and pulled my whole body into her. Unfortunately, neither of us could feel the heat of the other due to the avalanche of white material between us.

"Can I take this off?" I traced my fingers along the bodice of her dress.

"Fuck. Hurry!" I watched her reach back for the two or three dozen silk-covered buttons and groaned. "Yeah," she grimaced. "This might take a minute."

I couldn't wait that long. I dove into the folds of tulle. Feeling around for her bare legs as she wiggled and laughed. I couldn't believe how many layers there were to this dress. It was ridiculous.

"Need a map down there?" She giggled.

"Shut up! You're the one who chose to wear a tent!"

"I didn't actually," I heard her muffled voice. "Tim's mom suggested it. Apparently the styles I chose weren't appropriate for a traditional church wedding."

"So you're not attached to this dress?"

"Not at all."

"Good," I said, pulling two pieces into my hands and allowing the sound of tearing fabric to heighten the mood. "Then you won't mind if I make a few alterations."

She squealed my name at an octave I'd never heard her use, then she groaned as I found her thighs. My mouth and teeth grazed the sensitive flesh and I could already smell her arousal. My teeth landed on her lacey garter, making me chuckle.

"Do I get to take this off now?" I asked as I slid my little finger under the elastic band.

Her legs kicked under me, "Yes, get it all off!" she yelled.

I hooked my finger under the material as I flipped my hand over and yanked the lace fabric down her thigh over her knee and down to her ankle she bent her leg to help me and we flung the garter across the room. (We never did find where it landed.)

I returned to her thighs, kissing and sucking the soft flesh as I shoved more of the tulle up out of the way.

"Lainey," she whined as the layers and skirts covered her face.

"Well, do you want me down here or not?" I laughed as I buried my nose in the valley between her thighs. Her protests quickly turned to gasps of pleasure as I ran my face over her silken panties. I felt a moan from deep in her throat travel down her belly as her hips bucked off the bed to meet my face. Her scent drove me wild. I pulled the fabric down and off her legs and dove back into her beautiful pussy.

She was completely waxed, a sight which I usually didn't care for, but I had to admit it did offer me an unobstructed view of every part of her.

I used my fingers to spread her wide and then licked from her ass up to her hardening clit. I heard squeals of pleasure above me that let me know it was okay to keep going. I didn't stop to think about what I was doing, I just used my tongue to fuck the pussy in front of me. I guess it had been awhile since I'd had any action, I didn't realize how desperate I was. Suddenly, I felt a delicate hand brush the hair out of my eyes. Looking up past the layers of white, I caught those clear blue eyes of my best friend and, for the first time in a long time, I stopped what I was doing to recognize the woman underneath me.

"Lainey," she whispered. She didn't need to say more, I knew what she wanted even after all these years apart, like we still had a connection, an unspoken bond.

"Right. Slower." I climbed off and let her sit up. She scooted around in the bed and I brushed her curls over one shoulder.

I kissed the exposed side of her neck, her ear, and just under her chin as my fingers started on the row of buttons on the back of her dress. I slipped around her body so I could see what I was doing. Slowly, I undid them, kissing each new inch of flesh as it was revealed to me.

She alternated between sighs and moans of delight as I revealed her bare back to the cool room. When enough of them were undone I sneaked my hands into her dress and wrapped them around her ribs until I felt the soft mounds of her breasts. Fondling them gently, I toyed with her nipples until they became hard under my palms. Everything about her body was soft, warm, and fragrant. I felt as if I was making love to a real life flower.

My lips returned to her neck as my right hand slipped down further under the bottom layer until I found her wet and waiting for me. I dipped one digit inside, pulling the moisture from within and rubbing it around her labia.

She moaned my name as my fingers returned to her clit. Neither of us could see what my hand was doing under the layers of white, but the fabric rustled tellingly as I picked up the pace and started pressing my fingers faster over her. She rolled in my arms in pleasure. Just as her hips bucked up to meet my fingers again I bent my head to let my teeth graze over the side of her neck just under her ear. And then my former best friend came undone in my arms.

I rubbed her through her orgasm and kissed her neck. When she settled I pulled my hand away and out of her dress. Bringing my fingers up to our faces, I could see how wet they were and I could smell that now familiar scent of her arousal. I smirked at the shocked look on her face as I took my own fingers into my mouth and licked her juices off of them.

"Oh fuck," she exclaimed. And then she was on me again.

She kissed me deeply as her fingers frantically undid the buttons of my shirt. I laughed as she violently yanked it out of my pants, then dove for my belt. She had a harder time with it, especially as her dress gapped forward, obstructing her movements.