Not My Brother's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he returned to town, Seth called Paul to tell him about the "incident."

"Paul, I hate to admit that you were right, but you tried to tell me. Man, Suze was all over me. We were only gone one night, and just as you predicted, she tried to fuck me."

"Uh-huh, what happened?'

"I went to her room after dinner, just to practice my speech for the next day. I sat down to have a drink of water, and she starts talking about how she'd like to thank me for helping her and welcoming her to my staff. The next thing I know, she's on my lap, with her big tasty ass lips all pressed over mine. And the worse thing was, I liked it."

"Seth, what, not you, not Mr. Faithful. You got hot?"

"Hell yeah, I got hot. As soon as I felt her breasts pressing against my chest, and the weight of her body sitting on top of my lap, my dick got hard. She felt it, and she started kissing me harder and deeper, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth. She can kiss too..." his voice trailed off.

"So, what happened? Don't tell me you had sex with her!"

"No, no, thank God. I came to my senses after a couple of minutes. But I came so close, I almost lost it. My head was swimming, and my dick wanted to fuck her, even as much as I love Joy, and as much as I enjoy fucking her brains out. Nobody can take her place, but still, now I'm wondering what it would be like, you know what I mean?"

Paul was smirking to himself. His brother, the Saint, having sexual thoughts about another woman? Surely the world must have been about to end!

"Look Seth, you're a man, just like any other man, and you had a response. Hell, who wouldn't! That woman is fine as hell, even though I don't like her, knowing how she's trying to come between you and Joy. But I told you to watch your back. You don't need her kind of trouble, and if Joy finds out, you'll really have trouble because Joy will kill her!"

Seth laughed. "Yeah, you don't think I know that? Do you think I should tell her? I mean, it was nothing. I didn't give in. But Joy will still kill me, because she warned me, just like you did."

"Look man, that's your business. If it was me, I wouldn't tell her. Why stir up trouble? But I know you and your goody-two shoes mind. If it makes you feel better, tell her. But you'd better put Suzette in her place, and fast. She could fuck around and get you fired. Sexual harassment."

"I know all that. I'm going to talk to her, as soon as I get in to the office. I need to check this shit and shut it down right now. I've got way too much to lose, and I'm not about to wager my life over a piece of ass."

****

Paul was headed home to get ready for a date with a girl he had been chasing for a couple of weeks. His charms had finally worn her down, and she agreed to meet him for a late dinner and he hoped a piece of her ass for desert. He drove down the street in his convertible Lexus, singing along to the radio. when his phone went off. It was Seth. He couldn't imagine why Seth would be calling him the night after he and Joy just came back from their first anniversary vacation. He pressed his headset to take the call.

"Hey big bro, aren't you supposed to be somewhere holed up, fucking your wife?"

"Paul, don't joke with me right now. I hope I never see that bitch again!"

Paul couldn't believe the venom being spewed from his brother's lips. About the woman he'd die a million fiery deaths for.

"Seth, slow down, what the hell are you talking about? You can't be talking about Joy!"

"Yeah, I'm talking about that lying tramp! I just got something in the mail, just when I thought we were on the road to getting back together and getting our lives straight. Dammit, I should have known better than to trust her lying ass!"

"Seth, you're not making sense. What did you get in the mail, and what lies did she tell now?"

Seth breathed and sighed deeply, sucking his teeth. "I got pictures from a guy she works with, a guy who says she's his boss. She's on him, kissing him, with his hands all over her breasts, opening her blouse and pushing her skirt up. He says he fucked her."

Paul gasped, not believing the revelation. "He said what! She fucked him? When?"

"At their Christmas party. Right before we left for our honeymoon. The bitch just couldn't wait to open her legs to another man, right when I thought I could believe her. This is it man, she's out!"

Paul was shaking his head as he drove. This didn't sound like Joy. She had been calling him and crying, talking about how much she loved Seth and wanted him back. She never even came on to him. She truly was sorry for the affair she had, and she wanted Seth back more than anything. Why would she fuck some fool on the job, especially now? It didn't add up.

"Seth, I know you're angry, but this doesn't make sense to me. Did you talk to Joy about this? What did she say?"

Seth breathed fire. "Hell yeah I confronted her! And she says the guy is trying to set her up, because he's mad that she beat him out of a promotion. Some mess like that. I don't buy it. She's lying. These pictures tell the story. You should see them. Looked like she was enjoying the shit to me, not trying to fight him off, like she says."

Paul still had his apprehensions. It still didn't add up. "Seth, I think you need to step back, and think about this. Don't do anything crazy."

"Too late, because I told Joy to get out, and stay out this time. I threw all her shit in the middle of the floor. I'm on my way to the hospital for the night; I'll sleep in my office. I told her not to be there when I get home."

"I think you're making a mistake Seth. I think you should calm down, and give her a chance."

"Fuck that, Paul. She's used all her chances. And from now on, I'm not gonna worry about keeping myself pure and holy. Any woman is fair game. I'm about to even the score."

Paul knew there would be irreconcilable trouble in behind that remark. He tried to get Seth to see beyond his state of ire. "You need to calm down. You want me to come there, or maybe you should come to my place. I've got a date tonight, but this is more important."

"No, no, I won't impose on you. We can talk tomorrow when you get in. I just need to be alone right now."

"Ok, but if you change your mind, just call me, all right?"

"Yeah, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Later."

Paul couldn't believe it. The happy couple, back apart again. He wondered what Joy was going through. She had to be devastated, especially since she had just gotten Seth back. That's why this whole scene didn't make sense to him, and he needed to hear Joy's side of the story.

A couple of hours or so later, he got another call, as he was rifling through his refrigerator looking for a snack. He picked up his phone from the center island, checking the display. This time it was Joy. He had just stepped out of the shower, and his towel was falling off his waist. He grabbed it, as he answered the phone.

"Hello sis, what's happening?' Of course he figured why she was calling. She was probably crying her eyes out over Seth's dumb ass.

"Paul, is that you?"

She sounded groggy.

"Yes, it's me, what's wrong? You don't sound right. What's happening Joy?"

"Paul, I need you. I need you to come over. I found Seth, and he was fucking Suzette!"

She was slurring her words, but he understood what she said when he heard Seth and Suzette.

"Oh God, I knew this was coming one day. Joy, you didn't take anything did you?"

"No, just glasses of champagne, Paul. I've been bad. I need you to come fix me. I'm at my condo."

He rubbed his fingers through his curls. Good grief, she must be drunk.

"Ok, I'm on my way Joy, ok? You just sit tight."

Now what kind of mess had they started? He hurried into his bedroom and grabbed a shirt, boxers, and jeans, throwing them on quickly. Joy sounded like she was in the middle of a crisis, and she needed him . For once, he could be the hero cruising in to save the day. He grabbed his jacket and keys and headed back out the door.

He arrived at Joy's condo, went to knock on the door, and discovered it was open. What the hell was she thinking? He walked in, not knowing what he would find. Her clothes were left on the floor in a trail leading to the bedroom. He saw the bottle of champagne, nearly empty, sitting on the bar, next to a glass imprinted with the red outline of her lips.

"Joy, where are you?" he called out, walking through the house. He went to the master bedroom, and there she was, sitting on the floor in a ball, crying. She was naked, with a short robe draped over her legs.

"Oh shit. Joy, what are you doing? Come on, get up, let's get this robe on you."

She started smiling, then coughing. Her eyes were bloodshot, like she had been crying for a while. Her otherwise pretty face was stained with streaks from her eye shadow, and her hair was mussed about her head. Paul tried to pull her up, but she seemed to want to stay on the floor. He came down to her level.

"Hey, Joy, come on, let's go sit on the couch, ok?" He combed her hair down with his fingers, and wiped her face. "Come on, let me get this robe on you."

"I don't need no robe. Just let me sit here. Nobody cares about me. Seth doesn't love me. He's fucking Suzette. He didn't believe me when I told him that I didn't fuck Armando. Nobody fucking believes me!"

Paul felt so sorry for her. "I believe you Joy, now come on and put the robe on. Get up." He stood up, and finally got her to stand up. He tried not to look at her body as he got her arms in the robe. He tried not to look, but it was all hanging out and she looked better than he had ever imagined. He tried hard not to imagine, because it was his brother's wife. But now she was standing naked, in front of him, and he was trying to help her and trying not to look at her and get turned on. He could feel a twinge happening in his pants as he got a good look at her full, rounded breasts with light brown nipples, her flat stomach, and her shapely hips. Oh hell, he didn't need to see this, but he couldn't stop from drinking in her sexy, voluptuous body.

He got the robe all the way on her, found a belt to tie it, and practically carried her to the living room sofa. He sat her down, and sat down next to her. She draped herself over him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Paul, you believe me right? You believe I didn't have sex with that lying Armando, right?" she put her head down on his shoulder.

"Yes I believe you. Why did he send Seth the pictures, do you know?"

"Because. He, he fucking hates me, and he wants my job. So. ..he...set me up. I didn't do anything to him. He was trying to kiss me, and trying to rip my clothes off. I pushed him away. He called me to his office...must have had his phone set up before I came, so he could record the whole thing. But Seth won't believe me. Nobody does!" She started crying again, pushing her head against him.

"Joy, stop crying ok? We're going to get this worked out, ok? They will believe you. Just stop crying. I'll talk to Seth ok?" He took her chin in his hand, looking into her sad, tired eyes.

"But he's fucking Suzette! And he told me to get out and stay out! So, what else can I do Paul? What can I do?" She dissolved into tears again. He put his arms around her, trying to console her and get her to calm down.

"And what do you mean about Suzette? What happened?"

"I went to the hospital, to try to talk to Seth. I walked in on them, Paul! He had that bitch in his lap, with his lips all over her breasts...she was moaning and panting and grinding on him, and she saw me when I opened the door, she knew I saw them, and she just kept going!" She started sobbing uncontrollably.

Paul pulled her head to his chest, trying to console her again.

"We'll figure something out, ok? I just need you to stop crying and calm down. I'll stay with you."

"Thank you Paul, I knew you loved me. I knew I could... could count on you, my brother-in- law. You love me, right?"

"Yes, I love you." He gave her a hug.

She was sitting on her knees, pulling back to look at him, then she pulled his face to hers and started kissing him. He pulled away. "Don't do that Joy." He pulled her hands down. But her touch on his lips was starting to make him tingle again. He tried to get it out of his mind.

"I thought you loved me Paul? So kiss me." She caressed her lips on his neck, and started unbuttoning his shirt. He resisted at first, but when she started running her nails up and down his hairy chest, he forgot who she was and where he was. She pressed her bare breasts against his chest, and he felt her hard nipples pressing against him. His dick was twitching in his pants, raring to get free. She kissed him again, and her lips tasted of tears and champagne, but they were soft and warm and moist.

He let himself get overcome by her mouth, as she probed in his with her tongue. He grabbed the back of her head, pushing his lips against hers harder, slamming his tongue against hers. She was intoxicating. She had set him on fire. She climbed on his lap, sitting on top of his quickly hardening shaft, and he found his hands pushing her robe off her shoulders and exposing the top half of her beautiful, warm, brown skin. He ran his hands over her stiffened nipples, licking and sucking them, causing her to release an approving groan. Their lips locked again in a wet and passionate frenzy, as their breathing became more of a staccato, and his hands moved across her ample ass. He pressed her bosom against his skin, basking in the softness of her touch and the fullness of her curvy body. He couldn't believe he was sitting there tasting her, thinking about burying his dick deep inside her.

"Fuck me Paul," she commanded between her kisses on his lips. Her hands traveled down to his pants, rubbing over his now complete erection. He was ready to burst, feeling the heat of her pussy rubbing against his pelvis. He relived some of the fantasies he had about her in the past. He always wondered what pleasure his brother was enjoying from her sexy, tight body. And now, he could find out for himself. She had her legs open, inviting him to come in. She looked like a chick from a porno flick, with her perfectly proportioned, creamy caramel colored body, her shaved pussy, open and wet, grinding on his dick. Grinding him like he was already in her. But as much as he wanted to fuck her, he had to stop himself. This was his brother's wife. He could never live with himself if he went through with this, especially with her being intoxicated. She was unzipping his pants, pushing down on his shorts to reveal part of his now rock-hard shaft. She rubbed her hand over it, caressing the head of his dick, rubbing over the hole. He was about to lose it, as she positioned herself on him, allowing his head to feel the steaming heat between her legs.

"Oh shit Joy!" He felt his hips pushing against her, rubbing against her swollen clit. He had one hand on the back of her neck, and the other hand grabbing her ass. He was wet and so was she. Suddenly, something clicked in his mind, as she thrust her tongue deeper in his mouth and thrust her hips against him. Dammit, he was nearly fucking his brother's wife! The reality of that fact started to kill his hard-on, and he knew he couldn't go through with this.

"No Joy, stop, stop it, we can't do this." He forced himself to push her off him. She looked sad and confused.

"Paul, you told me you love me, so why won't you fuck me? I love you and I want you." She ran her fingers through his hair. She always did that to Seth. That was her "come and screw me" signal. She rubbed her other hand over the head of his dick, soaking her finger in his pre-cum. She seductively slid her finger in her mouth, sucking on it. He watched her, feeling the tension building in his balls again. Damn, he was about to change his mind.

"Paul, I want to feel your big ass dick inside me. Why do you keep stopping me? I want you." She licked his lips.

He breathed heavily, trying to push the carnal thoughts out of his head. He closed her robe up. But she grabbed his face and kissed his lips again, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. He got lost again, envisioning what it would feel like to tear into her tantalizing, ripe body, but he stopped himself. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her to his chest so she couldn't move.

"No, no, no more kissing. Let's just sit here Joy, ok, you'll be all right. Just go to sleep."

Damn, he was really going to regret this one day. Here she was giving him the keys to her castle, her pretty pink castle, and he had to turn it down. He knew she wouldn't remember a thing in the morning anyway. He should feel noble that he was doing the right thing, but his mind was running rampant with the thought of what it would have felt like invading her pussy with his dick, allowing her to ride him. He threw his head back and groaned, listening to her mumble something into his chest, as she finally stopped squirming and dozed off. He let his body relax with his arms wrapped around Joy, feeling her heart beating against his, as he slipped into a fantasy of spreading her legs wide open in front of him and burying his dick deep inside her hot little cave.

"What the fuck is going on here! Or should I say, what the fuck happened last night?"

Seth was standing in front of them yelling, and it startled both of them. Paul jumped to attention, realizing that he had left a message for Seth that he'd be at Joy's condo when Joy called for him. He sure hadn't planned on getting caught in this position, his shirt opened, and a naked Joy, wrapped all over him. Thank goodness he had closed his pants back up. He quickly got his eyes and brain back into focus. Joy was still groggy, moaning and rubbing her eyes.

"Uh, Seth, you need to calm down. This isn't what it looks like." Paul cautioned, looking embarrassed. He looked down at his chest, and started buttoning his shirt, pushing Joy off him.

"What the fuck do you mean, it's not what it looks like? I walk in here and find the two of you half naked, wrapped up all over each other, and what the hell else would it be, other than you fucked my wife last night!"

Now Joy was fully awake, but she looked confused. She pulled her robe closed with one hand, and held her head with her other hand. She looked at the two brothers, on the verge of throwing punches.

"Look Seth, I said nothing happened here. Joy called me, like I told you, and she was upset. I rushed over here, because I didn't know what she had done. She sounded crazy. I found her sitting on the floor naked, and I put the robe on her and brought her to the couch. She had already downed that whole bottle by the time I got here. She was smashed."

"Yeah right, so why were you all hugged up, with her robe practically off her, and your shirt opened? Why do both of you have your clothes all off Paul?"

Paul stood up to face him. "Because we dozed off to sleep. I told you, she was hysterical. I had to wrap my arm around her to get her to settle down. It's not everyday that you walk in on your husband fucking one of his employees!"

"I wasn't having sex with her! She got on me and started kissing me. My clothes were on. And I stopped myself. I didn't even know Joy was there, until I got that message from you. But that doesn't explain this shit! My own fucking brother!"

"Look, she was drunk, and she kissed me. That's all!" Paul wasn't about to give him a full accounting of everything that had transpired between them.

"What the fuck? You kissed MY wife? And she's naked?"

Before Paul could get another word out, Seth hauled off and punched him, knocking him to the floor.

"Seth stop it!" Joy jumped off the couch and went to Paul's aid.

"Fucking bastard! You just couldn't wait for the opportunity to touch her! You've always wanted to do it, I know you did, I've caught you staring at her and I know how your mind works!"