Not My System Ch. 01

Story Info
Philip dies, is brought through the succubus ward.
9.3k words
4.58
6.7k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/23/2023
Created 07/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=Greetings, one and all, and be welcome here in this place of wonder. This story will have a hareem theme with a protag that becomes more dominant as time progresses. Not much sex to begin with, but I have promised myself to include at least one spicy segment in every chapter, don't fret. As always, every person who participates in a sexual act is above the age of consent. Enjoy, have fun, and masturbate responsibly.=

I was on my way home from a snack run to the local mini-mart around the corner. It was about as much as I got out of my apartment these days, especially on a release day. Ultra Beatdown was coming out today, and I was looking forward to a weekend of guruing my friends through it, and winning. Of course, that was the most crucial part. I was a novice when it came to fighting games myself, having been more into RPGs and MMOs than anything else. I was tired of losing, so I had gotten my friends to play, and to them, I might as well have been a master.

I threw some punches into the air, mimicking one of the characters from the game. Man, this was going to be so much fun. We hadn't had a physical gaming session like this in years. We played online, but something about meeting up in person was just better. It couldn't be explained. Life had gotten in the way of our IRL meetups, with jobs and distance, not to mention starting families, organizing these gaming sessions had fallen to me, the only single guy left in our friend group.

Hey, don't look at me like that. Do you know how hard it is to meet someone these days? I had never been overly social, and you could forget me ever trying any of those various dating apps that are so popular nowadays. I had stopped trying. I figured if it happened, it happened, and if not, it probably wasn't meant to be. But hey, I had heard you could become a wizard if you reached a hundred years with your virginity intact. That was something, at least. I was well on my way there anyway as I did a spin move and held my arms high, shopping bags full of junk food bursting in my hands. I looked self-consciously around as I pulled my jacket up against the autumn chill. No one had seen that. I wasn't a total lost cause just yet.

Then I heard someone screaming from an alley I had just passed. It sounded like a woman. No one was around, so I returned to see what was happening. Okay, Phil, I told myself, here's your chance. No one to help but you. Beat the baddies, save the princess. Surely that would be enough to get a phone number, at least. Mario would tell me otherwise. But it wasn't about the prize at the end, was it? It was about doing the right thing, but it would be nice to get a prize. A nice, big-titted girlfriend-shaped prize. The screams grew louder, and I stopped stalling as I dropped my bags and ran into the alley.

"Hey, is someone there? Do you need help?" I yelled. The lighting here was poor, but I could hear footsteps running away as my eyes adjusted.

"Over here," a soft voice whispered as I passed a large dumpster. I brought out my phone and turned on the flashlight, and there she was, leaning against the wall beside the dumpster. The young woman was barely clothed. Her long dark hair hung down to the ground covering her, but I could see that she only had underwear on. She must be cold.

"You okay? What happened?" I asked as I took off my jacket and draped it over the girl's shoulders. She squinted at me as I dumbly shined the light into her face. "Oh, sorry. I'll turn it off." I didn't need it now anyway.

"There were some guys. They tried to," she trailed off, but her meaning was clear.

"You don't have to say. It's over now anyway," I tried to reassure her, and she smiled at me. I felt my heart skip a beat as the woman's smile lit up her face. She was beautiful, I just realized. Stupid, here I was, staring at a practically naked woman who had almost gotten raped. The last thing she would want is me ogling her, and besides, I probably didn't have a chance with a woman like her anyway. She was out of my league, like way out.

"Do you want me to call someone to pick you up?" I asked as I stepped away from her to give her some room. "Or an ambulance? You're not hurt, are you?"

"No, I'm fine," she said as she rose, my jacket hanging loosely from her shoulders. The woman smiled at me again, but the quality had changed. She looked me up and down as she bit her lip.

"What's your name?" All the meekness had left her voice, making room for a seductive twang as she swayed closer to me. My eyes had adjusted to the dark by now, and my pants tightened as I took her in. She was not just beautiful. She was hot as hell. Everything about her screamed sex, from her long legs that ended in wide hips to her perfect breasts that jiggled as she sashayed closer. Her chest held me captive, encased in a pathetic excuse for a bra. The thing barely left anything to the imagination. I could practically see her nipples through the lacy material. The woman could easily be a supermodel or a porn star, but then I would have recognized her.

"Phil," I answered hesitantly as I took another step back. "What's yours?" She didn't answer me as I continued to back away, and she followed until she had me up against the opposite wall.

"Well, Phil. What do you say to us going back to your place to get to know each other a little better?" Her prominent chest was pushed into me as she leaned in to whisper in my ear, hard nipples poking me in the chest. I shivered as her silky voice practically caressed my manhood. This girl was ready to tumble. Pretty weird for a woman in her circumstances. My Johnson protested, but it would thank me later. This was a scam, or this woman was hopped up on drugs. Don't stick your dick in crazy.

"Look," I began with a nervous laugh as I slid out from between a hard place and ...her gorgeous tits. Oh, I can't believe I'm doing this. "I really think I should call someone. I'm sure you've been through a lot," I was heading for the mouth of the alley, in the middle of dialing nine one one, when it felt like someone punched me in the back. I stumbled, and wetness spread out from where I had been hit.

I fell, it was strange, but my legs just suddenly stopped working. My arms felt weak as I tried to catch myself, but they couldn't hold my weight. I lay there, struggling on the ground, unable to understand what was happening. I was so cold.

"H-help me," I choked out before coughing out a mouthful of blood. I saw the woman's bare feet as she slowly walked up to me. Something was seriously wrong with me.

"You just had to be a good person, didn't you?" The woman frowned as she reached for something on my back. She sounded resigned. I felt a sharp pain, and she came back into view with a knife. There was blood on it. It finally dawned on me. This crazy bitch had stabbed me. I was freaking dying. I remember thinking it was too bad I wouldn't be able to deal out some major ass whoopings to my friends this weekend as the woman reached down and slit my throat.

Death was boring. I had been floating around in this empty nothingness for I don't know how long now. It had been interesting at first, even a little scary. I was dead. I was oddly accepting of that fact. Of course, I was sad, but you'd think I'd have a stronger reaction to my life ending. Weird. My parents would be devastated, and my sister, but they would move on eventually. That fact kind of broke through my numbness. I would never get to see my family again. Did they wonder what happened to me? Hopefully, that crazy woman who had stabbed me would get caught. I didn't even get to try Ultra Beatdown.

It was stupid, I know, but of all the things to be sad about, that finally pushed me over the edge. It was probably a combination of everything I had been thinking about, but I still felt like an idiot as I wiped the tears from my eyes. I had a crappy job that I wouldn't miss, and although I was sad about not seeing my family again, they were still alive. Nothing bad had happened to them. I knew my sister like the back of my hand. She had always been the strong one. It was ridiculous, but not playing Ultra Beatdown was hitting me the hardest, and I laughed to myself as I stopped crying. I really was a hardcore gamer. Suddenly there was a dinging sound as the darkness around me swirled around.

"Analysis complete. Initializing relocation program," a synthetic voice sounded from all around me, and I jumped as it startled me.

"Hey, wait," light was starting to shine through the darkness as familiar shapes formed out of nothing. "Am I dead? Is this the afterlife? What's going on?" It had been so long since I had heard another voice that I just fired off the first questions that came to mind, but there was no answer.

The darkness was banished, and the shapes that had been forming became clear. I was in an office, a richly appointed one, but an office all the same. There was a thick fur rug that felt soft against my bare feet. A dark oak desk stood before a big window overlooking a vast forest. The office must be pretty high up because the view was fantastic. More importantly, was the woman sitting behind the desk. She had red skin, horns, and a tail waving behind her. She was dressed in professional office attire, but she was still gorgeous. She smiled at me, and I realized I recognized her.

"You stabbed me. In the back. It hurt," I jabbed a finger at her and just then realized I was naked.

"Please, sir, have a seat. I need to go over some things. This is highly irregular," the woman frowned as she brought out a notepad and started flipping through it.

"Fine," I sat down on the small chair she indicated. More to hide my nakedness than anything else. "But only because I wanted to, not because you told me."

"I'm sure," the woman said distractedly as she read. "Something doesn't add up. You should have been wiped before coming here."

"Wiped?" I exclaimed in shock. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"It means what it sounds like. You're not supposed to remember your past life," the demon woman explained, and I stood up, ready to go into another tirade before I remembered that I was naked. I sat back down again.

"What the hell kind of afterlife is this? Can I talk to your manager or something? So far, this sucks."

"You're, ah, you're taking this surprisingly well."

"How the hell do you think I'm supposed to take it," I was about to lose my cool, and my murderer's relaxed attitude was not helping.

"Haha, I'm not sure, actually," she laughed halfheartedly. "The people who come through here don't normally remember anything. I'm not usually confronted with the consequences of my own actions. Wow, this is new. I don't like it."

"I couldn't care less about your feelings. What is this place?"

"This is not the afterlife," she told me, holding her hands placatingly.

"What do you mean?" I hissed through clenched teeth. "You freaking stabbed me. You mean to tell me I'm not dead?"

"Yes, no, look, this is so above my pay grade," the woman sighed as she massaged the bridge of her nose. "You did die, but you are not dead. This is not the afterlife. It's a relocation facility."

"So I'm not dead?" I asked slowly.

"No."

"But you stabbed me," my eyes widened in realization. "You even cut my throat?"

"Yes, and I'm sorry about that. I feel horrible. You weren't even supposed to be there. I have a certain quota to fill, and I was running behind. If you hadn't scared away my original marks, I wouldn't have had to kill you. I'm sorry. I'll help you. If we can get you processed and on world before anyone notices, it'll be too late to do anything about it anyway." The footsteps in the alley. Someone had run away as I went to see what happened.

"So, if I hadn't been there, you would have stabbed your rapist instead?" I asked, and the demon shrugged.

"No, not really. I'm a succubus," she looked embarrassed as she trailed off, but she didn't have to say more for me to understand. She was a freaking sex demon. I gaped at her in astonishment as I clenched my hands into fists.

"Well, I would have much preferred getting the life fucked out of me than getting stabbed in the back. Thank you very much," I couldn't believe such a chance had slipped out from under me. Why did I always have to be the good guy?

"That's what you take away from all this. You don't mind that I killed you?" The succubus asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I do mind very much, but it seems I was dead the moment I stepped into that alley. If I had to go, I would have liked to have lost my virginity first." We stared at each other briefly before the demon woman's eyes widened in alarm.

"Oh, this is bad. Very very bad," she glanced at me as she held her face in her hands. "We can fix this. It's not too late. Just stick to the same plan. Boots on the ground before anyone can dig deeper. No one has to find out." She patted her cheeks as she stood up and came around the desk. "Okay, we have to hurry, but if we finish before my boss notices, maybe I can spin things so that I get to take over inspection." She pulled me out of my chair, and I covered my genitals with a squeak.

"What's going on?"

"I don't have time to explain," she said as she dragged me over to a full-sized mirror. "There hasn't been a virgin up here in, well, forever. If my boss finds out, we're both screwed. You'll have to play along, pretend you don't remember anything, and do exactly what I tell you to do. Understand?"

"Yes," I swallowed nervously as I looked at the woman through the mirror. She was staring at my crotch with a hungry look in her eyes. "What's going to happen if he finds out?" The woman tore her gaze away from staring at my dick at the question. I had my hands over it, but she seemed to see right through them as she licked her full lips.

"Oh, nothing good, my boy, nothing good. This is the succubus ward. I imagine it'll be like throwing a piece of meat at a pack of wild dogs. They are going to tear you to pieces." She answered distractedly as she fiddled with something on the side of the mirror. Her hands were shaking.

"I notice you are not tearing me to pieces."

"Oh, believe me, I want to, but I'm holding myself back. I haven't had a proper virgin in eons," she moaned as she turned to stare at me directly. Her hair had come undone from its neat bun, leaving it free to cascade down to her hips. It framed her full cleavage perfectly, having been freed by a few popped buttons on her blouse. "Just hurry up and get character creation over with. The faster we are done here, the better." She turned her back to me. Leaving me to stare at her plump ass encased in a tight micro skirt. Her tail swished back and forth restlessly above it, drawing further attention to it.

"Character creation?" I asked as I managed to tear my eyes away. "Oh," was all that managed to exit my mouth as I caught sight of my reflection. I was an average man with short orange hair and a scruffy beard. A bit chubby around the edges, but not overly fat. I had always been tall, making the mirror almost too small for me. But imposed over my reflection were stats, like in a video game.

Name: Philip Johan Mcallister

Gender: Male

Age: 29 years

Race: Human

Class:

Level: 0

Available stat points: 20

Statistics:

Strength: 10

Constitution: 10

Dexterity: 12

Intelligence: 8

Wisdom: 14

Charisma: 7

Health: 164 / 164

Stamina: 148 / 148

Mana: 15 / 15

Skills:

Traits:

Equipment:

Some of the things the demon woman had said were starting to sink in. This was not the afterlife, it was a relocation facility, and this was my character sheet. Was I an isekai protagonist? Would I be reborn into a fantasy world with some sort of system or game-like abilities? I rubbed my hands together as my excitement grew. This was practically made for me. I couldn't wait to dive into this, to find some exploit that I could abuse to make the ultimate build. Let's get to cooking. Some things immediately stood out to me.

"I assume that ten is the average for a normal human?" I asked as I looked over my stats. Charisma being below ten, I could understand. I had never been a hit with the ladies, after all, but intelligence. I hadn't struggled in school, but then again, I had never excelled either. Then there were the stats that were above ten. Dexterity being twelve, was probably from my extensive video game hobby. Meaning I had good hand-eye coordination. But wisdom, fourteen was a bit much, wasn't it?

"Ah huh," the succubus answered, still with her back to me.

"But why is my intelligence so low and my wisdom so high?" I asked, and the woman glanced back at the mirror.

"Well, you were dumb enough to run into that alley alone," her clothes had changed again. Instead of barely professional office attire, she was dressed for a night of clubbing. Jewelry adorned her neck and fingers, complementing the tight red sparkly strapless dress she wore. It was split almost all the way down to her navel, revealing more of her breasts than it covered. It had a slit up her leg and all the way up to her hips, making it clear she wasn't wearing panties.

It looked like it could fall off of her at any moment, hanging on to her visibly hard nipples like someone hanging off a cliff. A stiff breeze could peel it off, and I cursed the fact that we were inside. Completing the ensemble were a pair of come fuck me heels that were so high that it was a wonder she could walk in them. The demon was shocked as she looked down at herself and saw what she was wearing. She concentrated momentarily, and her clothes slowly morphed back to her professional office getup. I made a sound of disappointment, but the woman ignored me. She stared into the mirror like I wasn't there.

"Your clothes?" I asked as I stared at her.

"Yeah, what about them?" She answered in a clipped tone. It was pretty clear she didn't want to talk about it, but I plowed ahead anyway.

"They keep changing. What's that about?" The woman glared at me, but she sighed at my look of confusion.

"They are tied to how I'm feeling, alright. I usually have better control over them. I haven't been this out of sorts since the dark ages. That should tell you how much trouble you're in."

"You seem fine to me, if a little fidgety," the woman's eye twitched as she looked at me in astonishment.

"The first virgin in centuries, and he's this dense," she muttered to herself as she took a deep breath. "I'm barely keeping myself from fucking you three ways to kingdom come. I'm hardly keeping myself together here, and your inane questions aren't helping."

"I-I'm sorry," I stammered as the woman snapped at me. "I guess I can't understand why you'd want me so badly. I'm just some guy, after all. Sure, I'm a virgin, but is that really enough?" The demon woman looked at me again, but this time her expression had changed. There was pity in her eyes.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lost my temper like that. The character creation is expected to take some time, but if we take too long, my boss will probably come here. Trust me. We don't want that. So use that meager intelligence of yours and get this over with. I need to make some calls."

"Ouch, I did try to save you, you know," she was quiet for a long time. She glanced at me before her eyes quickly darted away again.

"Thank you," she finally said quietly before she continued. "It might not have been the smartest thing in the world to go into that alley, but you were wise enough to recognize it for the trap it was." I had, but what had first tipped me off was the fact that she had been so interested in me. No woman had ever been that desperate to get into my pants, especially not one as gorgeous as her. The fact that she had almost been raped was also a factor. Well, she was a succubus, so those guys had probably been the ones about to get fucked. Anyway, a normal woman, having gone through that, wouldn't have been so eager to throw herself at the first man she saw.