Not My System Ch. 02

Story Info
Phil tries to rescue someone, but is instead rescued in turn.
7.4k words
4.58
3.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/23/2023
Created 07/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synchronization complete. Incubus form acquired.

I was falling through clouds as the words popped into my vision. I managed to stave off panic as my mind grasped the words like a lifeline. Incubi were the male versions of Succubi, I was pretty sure. I had somehow unlocked the race by interacting with Imogen. Did it work through touch or just being near a succubus for an extended time? She had grabbed my arm for a bit, but that was all. However it worked one thing was important here. Succubi had wings. I had seen it just after falling out of the door. A pair of leathery wings had sprouted from Imogen's back as she fended off her colleagues. It stood to reason that an Incubus had wings too. If not, I would be turned to paste as I was smashed against the ground. No pressure.

I had never changed races before, except when I first chose to become a Changeling and acquired a human form. That had been almost automatic. I had no idea how to use that to become an Incubus, and just like that, I changed. My hands turned red as they flailed through empty air in front of me, and I could feel new appendages appearing on my back.

Wings. I would have marveled at the new sensations as instincts I hadn't had before snuggly inserted themselves into my brain if I wasn't busy falling to my death. I tried to flex my new wings, but they were ripped away, left to flail uselessly as the wind battered against them. A sea of green stretched out in all directions below me. I could now make out different landmarks as individual trees became more distinct. A forest was better than nothing, but I doubted some branches would break my fall very well. I would be seriously injured in the best-case scenario. Okay, okay, calm down. No need to panic. I was only falling out of the sky. Okay, not helping. There had to be something I could do.

Name: Philip Johan Mcallister

Gender: Male

Age: 21 years

Race: Changeling (Incubus)

Class: Sage

Level: 0

Available stat points: 20

Statistics:

Virility: 10

Physique: 10

Skill: 11

Savvy: 8

Penetration: 14

Charisma: 10

Health: 264 / 264

Stamina: 248 / 248

Mana: 115 / 115

Skills:

Carnal Instinct

Incorporate

Eromancy

Traits:

Chimera

Irresistible charm

Corruption

Virgin

Equipment:

Small dildo

Lube

Bondage gear

All my stats had different names, but I assumed they meant the same thing. I was unsure if strength or constitution would help me the most in this situation. Strength, I would have thought, but constitution would generally let you resist things better. Would it allow me to resist the wind? Would physique? Fuck it, I thought as I dumped ten points into each stat. I had no time to think things through or to consider my original plan. I felt my muscles grow as I confirmed my choice, and I fell like a rock as pain paralyzed me. I regained control of myself at the last moment, and I managed to spread my wings. I decelerated rapidly as the now powerful appendages caught the air but still crashed through the canopies at an uncomfortably high speed. Branches broke under me, and I was turned this way and that until I didn't know up from down. I managed to right myself as I was disgorged from the leaves like a ragdoll as my new instincts took over. I still fell into a heap as I crashed into the ground. I was relatively unhurt, but I had bigger problems as I noticed the crowd staring at me.

"Hello," I said with a nervous chuckle as I hurriedly got to my feet. "So I just fell from the sky. Funny thing is they don't give you a crash course," no one laughed at my attempt to lighten the mood. They all just stared at me, below my belt. I looked down to see that I was naked below the waist. I must have lost my pants during the fall. I squealed in surprise as I covered my much larger member. I squealed again as I looked up to see that the crowd was made up entirely of women. I found a leaf that was big enough to cover my enlarged cock. Did all Incubi have such big dicks? I looked around at the crowd to see they were all young and beautiful. Fuck, this was so embarrassing. I just wanted to bury myself in the ground and disappear right there. That was until I saw the girl tied to a post and the older lady standing over her with a knife poised to strike.

Name: Cassandra Willowsdaughter

Gender: Female

Age: 67

Race: Wood elf

Level: 5

Cassandra Willowsdaughter, Cass to her friends, joined the cult of the cock during her walkabout. A journey to the outside world all young wood elves go through in the process of growing up. Since then, she has trained diligently in the cult's ways to welcome their lord and master when he finally decides to descend. But he's been taking his sweet time, and certain factions within the organization are beginning to feel restless. If their master doesn't come, they must go to him in the next life.

Affiliations:

The emerald enclave

Cult of the cock

Likes:

Romance novels

Archery

Nature

Dislikes:

Nobles

Trolls

Chocolate

Kinks:

Big cocks

Deepthroat

Submission

My eyes skimmed through the information that appeared as I tried to inspect the tied-up girl. It said she was sixty-seven, but she looked to be in her early twenties and just as beautiful as any other woman in the crowd. That probably had to do with the fact that she was a wood elf. Curly brown hair fell about her pointed ears and ended at her sunkissed shoulders. Freckles adorned her face under her soulful green eyes that intently studied me as I stared at her. She didn't have much clothing on, nor did the other women in the crowd, for that matter. Simple brown cloth was wrapped around her chest to cover her perky breasts, and a tattered skirt hung about her waist, revealing thick thighs and long legs. I chastised myself for staring. This girl was about to be sacrificed in some primitive ritual, and all I could do was stare. I hurried forward, snatched the knife from the lady's unresisting grip, and began cutting the elf down.

"This is not how you treat people in a civilized society," I wagged my finger in the woman's face as the ropes snapped, and the elf fell into my newly strengthened arms. It felt like we were two puzzle pieces meant to fit together. It just felt right. I enjoyed the sensation of her body against mine until she jerked as if in surprise and slid out of my arms to kneel on the ground. She opened her mouth and looked up at me expectantly.

"What is she doing?" I asked as the elf stuck out her tongue. Her luscious lips formed an inviting circle.

"Forgiveness, lord. This one does not master the language of the gods greatly," it was the mature woman who answered. She was dressed much like the elf, but she showed her age. She was still beautiful but in a more mature sort of way. "She wants worship you. To show you the great skills she has practiced, lord." Her sultry voice bore an accent I couldn't place. This really was a different world, wasn't it?

"Worship? Language of the gods? This is English, lady, and I am not any sort of lord. So stop calling me that," I said. Cults and their beliefs could be tricky, and I didn't want to get tangled up in one. At least not until I knew more about it. The cult of the cock sounded fun, at least.

"You joking," the lady said with a laugh. "This test easily passable." she gestured behind her to a cliff face I hadn't paid much attention to before. Now I stared as I saw what was carved into it. It was me, a three-story tall version of myself, sure, but still. The statue also had various tentacles and crab claws for limbs, but it sported my face. There was no doubt about that. I could also see where the cult had gotten its name from. Like me, the statue had no pants on, and from between its legs sprouted an absolute monster of a cock.

"No joking, and no tests. I'm serious," I was a changeling, but I was sure I didn't want to end up like that statue. The tentacles, carapace, and stuff looked pretty cool, but that guy looked miserable. He had a furious expression on his face. I wouldn't call it evil, per se. Actually, this was pretty normal for evil cults, wasn't it? Sacrifices, check. Evil tentacle god, check. We were only missing the dark robes, and this would be spot-on nasty cult material.

"Cassandra here has been so exciting to meet you. We all have," the woman ignored my protests as I turned back to the elf, who nodded eagerly in affirmation. "She has spent long hours training in the ways of the cock. She is especially talented in, oh, how do you say? Ah yes, fellatio," Cassandra didn't seem to know English very well, only a few words. At the mention of that last one dough, she grinned at me as she mimed jerking off a cock into her mouth, complete with cupping of imaginary balls. She licked those lips and winked at me, and I grew hard at the sight. A convenient wind grabbed the leaf I had been using to cover myself. I tried to snatch it back as it flew away but had to watch forlornly as it blew in the wind. It was way too small now, anyway.

The group of women stared at my cock with a mix of delight and, strangely, hope. I stared at it too but with horrified fascination. It was thick and pulsing with veins, probably as big around as my wrist. It would probably have reached two-thirds of the way to my knee if it wasn't currently jutting straight out, pointing right at the elf's face. Cassandra stared at it open-mouthed, her eyes locked on the head as it bounced as I moved it from side to side. She clapped in delight as if my dick was a beautiful painting being revealed for auction. The sound seemed to have broken some sort of spell, for the rest of the women started whispering to each other in excited murmurs. Something had to be wrong with me. I examined my character sheet again. There had to be something there that could explain this. I had spent all my free stat points on strength and constitution, but they were now renamed.

Virility:

Associated with masculinity, arousal, and fertility. The most virile of men can make their partners fall to their knees and beg to be fucked by simply looking at them. Virility also affects refractory period, stamina, and semen count.

Okay, that was weird. Had this turned into a lewd dating sim while I wasn't looking? At least my high virility explained how I got this muscular, but not, I looked down at the pole, standing at attention between my legs, other things. But when I tried to get an explanation on physique, Let's get physical by Olivia Newton-John started playing in my head. No description or any sort of words popped up, just the music. At least, I think it was just in my head. I looked up to see if anyone had noticed, but they were all too busy staring at my dick. I looked into the elf's, Cassandra's, beautiful eyes, and I could practically see what she wanted to do to me, written large all over her expression. Or, more accurately, what she wanted me to do to her. Would I? The temptation to slide my cock past those pillowy lips until it was hilted in her throat was unreal. I wanted to throw all caution to the wind and be swept away by this heady fantasy.

This elf had practically thrown herself at me wanting to worship my dick, it appeared all these women wanted that, but something itched at the back of my mind. Who didn't want to be surrounded by a pack of gorgeous ladies whose sole purpose in life seemed to be the cock between my legs? But it all seemed too good to be true. There had to be some sort of catch. They had just been about to sacrifice a person to some evil tentacle monster, for goodness' sake. That thought sobered me up a bit. These people were either brainwashed or downright nuts. They sure didn't seem to be here against their will. One thing was for sure, though. I wouldn't let them sacrifice anyone if I could help it.

"Please, master. Partake in us. Let us relieve you of your immense desire," the mature human said in a voice that was dripping with honey. The crowd started closing in, surrounding the three of us on all sides, surrounding me. It was a bit freaky. All the women had broad smiles as they slowly approached. Their eyes were wide in anticipation. This was all moving too quickly. I was getting overwhelmed. A woman with cat ears on her head tried to grab me, but I snatched my arm back and stumbled away from her. Soft feminine hands pawed at me from every which way as I got tangled up in the crowd. My hands were pressed into soft tit flesh and shoved between wet thighs as they tried to reach my cock. I untangled myself and held the women off with raised hands in the universal stop gesture. It seemed to work, as they at least stopped coming closer. They were all so desperate, and they all wanted me. I just couldn't believe it.

"I, uh, I'm flattered. I am, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to say no," the mature woman's eyebrows lifted in surprise at my words before they lowered, and her lips spread into a knowing smile.

"Another test then? Very well, we will show you our strength," she made a gesture and said something I couldn't understand, and the women in the crowd started rushing at me. A woman with a great snake tail instead of legs came barreling at me first. I managed to sidestep her as I spread my wings to take flight, but the cat-eared one pounced on my back before I could get very high.

"No means no, ladies," I said as we wrestled in the air. I flew further away, my superior strength giving me the upper hand. But she was a slippery little minx. Just as I thought I had a handle on her, she would slip right out of my grasp. She managed to jerk me off to full hardness again before I managed to get her off me. She would cup my balls with a fascinated look in her eyes, the distraction enough for me to put her in a chokehold. What the hell had that woman told them to do? I tried to set her down gently, but I still winced as I saw her drop, we were not very high, but if she landed in an awkward position, she could be seriously hurt. Luckily she miraculously turned herself around mid-air like a cat and landed on her feet.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I looked back at the crowd of women one last time before flying into the cover of the forest. They were all shouting and waving at me, making lewd gestures in an attempt to make me return, no doubt. I spotted Cassandra at the front. She was the only one that didn't do anything. She just looked sad. I felt guilty for leaving like that, but then I felt ridiculous as I turned and disappeared among the trees. I barely knew these people. How could I know that they weren't just another succubus trap? I had already fallen for that trick and didn't wish to again. But that look in the elf's eyes stuck with me.

I flew over the trees until I was sure no one could track me and landed in a nice clearing with a small stream running through it. I had nothing to eat, but at least I had running water. Maybe not potable, but running water would be the next best thing. Would I dare make a fire to boil some? Did I even know how? Just rub a couple of sticks together, and voila, fire. How hard could it be? I should try and find some sort of shelter first. I could sleep in a tree if I had to and hope it wouldn't rain. At least I would be off the ground and out of easy reach of any predators.

Before I did any of that though, I needed to take stock. I hadn't gotten a chance to go through the changes to my Character sheet properly or test out what I was now capable of.

Name: Philip Johan Mcallister

Gender: Male

Age: 21 years

Race: Changeling (Incubus)

Class: Sage

Level: 0

Available stat points: 0

Statistics:

Virility: 20

Physique: 20

Skill: 11

Savvy: 8

Penetration: 14

Charisma: 10

Health: 264 / 264

Stamina: 248 / 248

Mana: 115 / 115

Skills:

Carnal Instinct

Incorporate

Eromancy

Traits:

Chimera

Irresistible charm

Corruption

Virgin

Equipment:

Small dildo

Lube

Bondage gear

Okay, so I was stronger now, by all accounts. I picked up a rock and tried to skip it across the stream. Instead of bouncing across the water, it flew straight to bury itself into a tree on the other side. So I was much stronger, it turned out. I gaped momentarily at the damage I had caused, staring at my big red hands. They were bigger than I remembered, like a bodybuilder's, but they didn't have a scratch on them, nor callouses. I needed to be careful, or these hands could cause real damage. This wasn't according to plan, but I could work with it. At least it would help me build some shelter if I couldn't find a cave.

I moved on as I picked up another rock and tried to inspect it. When I inspected her, Cassandra's screen had been a bit weird, but it should still work on inanimate objects. It was what every protagonist of every novel did when they were sent to any sort of world with a game-like system. Inspect the hell out of everything, but no sarcastic message or humorous text telling me it was just a rock appeared. I tried to inspect other things only to get the same result. That was weird. I could have sworn it would work like that, but when I looked through my character sheet again, I saw that I had a new skill where inspect had been.

Carnal instinct:

Get an insight into what makes people tick, their likes and dislikes, and what turns them on.

So it was like inspect, but only for people, and very lewd. That seemed to be a theme with the changes to my system. They all had to do with sex in some way. I had gained a new trait and skill that I assumed had something to do with me changing into an incubus. I was sure they would have been sexual even before the changes.

Eromancy:

The mystical art of eromancy is not well documented among mortal scholars. Dealing with sex and lust, its practitioners are often looked down upon and, if unlucky, executed in less open-minded communities. Those savvy enough to hide its use can expect to sense the lust in others, inflame it if they should wish or decrease it, and even make themselves more attractive. Eromancers get their power through desire, either in themselves or others. If it has to do with sex, it is likely covered by eromancy.

It seemed to be a school of magic that used arousal as a resource pool instead of mana. I didn't feel entirely comfortable messing with other people's libidos. I would have to ask for permission first if I was ever going to try something like that, which I highly doubted. My arousal, however, was a different story. I glanced down at my still half-erect cock lying across my thigh. That pool was deep.

Irresistible charm:

People instinctively like you. You are more easily forgiven, believed, and seen in a good light. You'd have to do something genuinely monstrous for people to start to hate you.

Another dubious ability, but still useful. Perfect for your up-and-coming cult leader. Any number of dictators throughout history would have loved this trait. Like any sword or unfair advantage, it was just a tool and could be used for good or ill. The next trait that came out of nowhere was not easy to rationalize.

Corruption:

ERROR 01000010 01101111 01101111 01100010 01110011 00100000 01010100 01101001 01110100 01110011 00100000 01010000 01100101 01101110 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110000 01100101 01101110 01101001 01110011 00100000 01000011 01001111 01000011 01001011 00100000 01000111 01101111 01100100 01110011 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01100100 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100111 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101110 01110100 00100000 01000011 01001111 01000011 01001011 00101100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01101001 01100111 00100000 01100110 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01101110 01101001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01101010 01110101 01101001 01100011 01111001 00100000 01110110 01100101 01101001 01101110 01110011 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101110 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110011 01110000 01110010 01100001 01111001 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01100011 01110101 01101101 00100000 01110010 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110111 01101111 01101101 01100010 00101110 00100000 01001111 01101000 00100000 01111001 01100101 01110011 00101110 00100000 01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100100 01100001 01100100 01100100 01111001 00101100 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101111 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110010 01100100 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110100 00101110

12