Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting us 100% stiffened up she played around putting our cockheads together and taking them both inside her mouth. This was one form of sharing that she did not learn from the indians, it is not done on the mountain where all sex is essentially one-on-one. They might use spit roast to get somebody ready, or alternating guys especially if they were older, but that was all. Sam liked the opportunity to play outrageously with two cocks, in a manner that would test us and let her tease. Given what was coming next we were not going to complain, so she enjoyed herself.

Then we got to it. First I laid on my back while Sam applied lube to both of us, then she impaled her tight ass on my cock. She is great at getting a guy in there, plus she had enjoyed fat Qwit raping her ass while she was sleeping a few hours earlier, so there were no problems. She presented her nipples to my lips, and while I was feasting there Qwit got behind her so he could reach around to strum her clit.

"Oh you two naughty boys, you are going to make me cum... strum me harder... more teeth boss, oh yes, that's perfect... oh ohoh OHHH YESSSSSS!"

There is nothing like a climax during warmup to start a DP. We both felt her shudder and shake as she got off. I'm afraid she had some faint bite marks on her breast and shoulder when we were done, but it was just what she wanted for that climax, and with her tats you could hardly tell.

Having her ass impaled on my cock was great for stretching her butt, however it was not great for either Sam or Qwit, so as soon as she was done cumming we untangled and Qwit laid down on the bed with his cock pointing straight up. Sam held her lips open and took him in her pussy quickly, she virtually dropped on him. Her pussy was still full of juices, inside she still had plenty left from earlier, so there were really no problems with the anxious mounting.

She rode Qwit for a few strokes, then leaned forward and settled on his body, including drowning him in a passionate kiss. This presented her distended rosebud for me to re-enter and fuck properly. Of course, with Uncle Stumpy's thick cock in her front hole, and her own limitation in pushing-out due to her position, she was a bit tighter for me to penetrate than usual.

Thanks to Qwit being inside she was tight for the entire length of my cock inside her ass. Believe me, in terms of the way my cock felt, this was the way to do anal sex.

If you have ever tried a DP, you may know that the guy in back (that was me) does all the work. Unless the other two are porn stars with serious exercise routines, and the woman is tiny, they simply do not have much range of movement; all they can do is just adjust to what is done with them. Qwit, who was older, really could not move at all and while not-tiny Sam could generate a little motion she basically had to let me set the pace and the stroke for them.

While I had the best feelings for my cock, they were in a position where they could feel very close, romantically kissing, hugging and playing around with their bodies while I moved them together. I had never noticed how sincere these two felt about each other, but as I watched from my vantage point up Sam's ass, they were really into each other.

For me, the male-pressing-male thing feels pretty good inside the woman's body, I got a pretty good reading on what was happening. Qwit and I were bumping balls, but it was not the first time for us, so that was not really a problem.

I am sure Sam would have sung my praises if she wasn't teasing Qwit's tonsils pretty much non-stop. Meanwhile I felt kind of like a sex machine working for their benefit. (Note-to-self, another sex machine idea?) I tried to get the enjoyment I could out of fucking Sam's tight ass, which is pretty good as usual, and because there is pressure against my entire cock, this is actually a better feeling than the sodomy we shared at the Blank.

Sam grabbed herself a nice climax as I plowed Qwit and myself into her again and again. Then she grabbed another. For both of them she had a short break in her lip lock with Qwit so she could moan the nice things we expected, thank me, and urge us to more of the same for her benefit.

Life just is not fair.

As Sam's climax number 3 approached, I started to get signals that she was not going to be alone in getting off for this one; Qwit was also holding onto his lightning and thunder. I gave them both a little extra motion to work with while telling them how I could feel things getting closer, and that seemed to work. They got a silent countdown working together (tongue language?) and when they hit zero they both blasted off together, locked together. I held them tight in position. Sam felt good coming on our cocks again, but I loved feeling Qwit's cock as it surged against mine inside of Samantha as well as his balls convulsing against mine. He sent spasm after spasm of his cum into her body, and she replied with her own answering contractions. This time they kept their lips together, to tell the truth it was kind of messy with saliva flying as they tried to breathe while sloppy kissing, but they did it, they stayed kissing through the entire climax.

The climax took a lot out of us so we had to stay in position as Qwit's cock softened and eventually fell from Sam's body. I was still 100% hard, a reminder of what she had coming yet, so Sam stayed where she was for a time, holding me tight, showing me she had not forgotten me.

Eventually Qwit's cock softened and fell out. Sam and I tilted to one side, keeping ourselves connected while Qwit carefully wiggled his legs out from under. He quickly slid a stiff pillow in, allowing Sam to shift her position a little for my big finish.

But first Sam begged my indulgence, she wanted to lick and suck Qwit's cock to capture the flavor of their combined juices and to show her appreciation of him. I reached around and played with her nipples while she sucked him clean. When that was done the two had to kiss again, a kinda gross kiss as they both tried to encompass one lip of the other, to take the flavor from each other. I imagined it was very romantic as I made a note-to-self to try that move with Gracie next time I saw her.

Once they were done Qwit got out of the way while Sam settled down and braced herself for the hard ass-fucking she deserved to get from her lord and master. We were both ready so it was full speed ahead.

I began to piston her ass like the other day. In fact, like the other day we even had an audience! It was Qwit, and as he watched I could see he loved her, I could see his heart was involved as I pummeled her butt, which made things a bit heavier for both of us.

We all knew that Qwit was not the only one that Sam had real feelings for, feelings that were honestly returned. Also, Sam loves her ass fucking.

I was going pretty good, and she was enjoying it, but before I got to the point of no return she asked "Daddy? Pretty kitty pink please, could I have something more?"

She has never called me "Daddy" in the presence of another. Never. It heralded a change.

"What do you have in mind kitten?"

"Could we maybe try missionary anal this time?" It was a strange request, she wanted to flip her body over, preferably without breaking penetration, so that I was in a missionary position - the kissing position, something more intimate - but with my cock still in her ass. She wanted to see her lord and master as she got off in her ass; almost the opposite of EVERYTHING the nobs did. Well, since she put it that way, I granted her wish. But I knew the other shoe was going to drop.

The best way of moving to such a position requires a third party to get the cushion out from under her tummy and then the same or an second cushion under her butt. Our hands and legs would be too busy with moving ourselves to deal with a cushion also.

The three of us had done this move before. It was a decade ago, but at that time we had plenty of practice, and there are some things you don't forget. So with huffing and puffing and some close calls we made the move. By the time we settled our arousal had diminished a little, and we figured the trip up the mountain was not going to be as fast, but we were ready to get started again.

The resulting position was not as good for my cock - the stroke was shorter and I had to be careful with less penetration - but it was a lot better for her. She made a point of kissing me with lots of tongue and - were those tears? - as soon as I was in position. The kiss was passionate, but it was also emotional. She hugged me tight, but when she let go, something was different.

I knew Sam had an ulterior motive in this, something else she wanted to do. But I took the request at face value and started the ball rolling again.

After we broke the kiss but before I settled all the way down into position and started moving she used her fingers to spread her pussy and then had Qwit place his finger in the vicinity of her trigger. This also put his mouth on one of her nipples, and allowed her a great deal of freedom to play with his cock, or balls, of insert a finger in his butt. I could not see which (I didn't want to see), but given his reaction I'm guessing it was the latter choice. It also blocked me from kissing her again.

I looked at her closely, her face told me that she was scared, but it was deliberate.

Between the drugs, her detox, and our shared experiences, Sam and I have seen each other at lows nobody else has seen. We have also come back together. The result is that we can communicate with facial expressions in a way that is quick and unique. Sam had made a change of heart on her date with me, a change that took place because I sent Qwit to her. He reminded her of the past. Time was running out for her (she was 30, he was 43) but overnight she considered how her past might be recaptured. During the night in bed her heart had changed like an earthquake bringing down one mountain and raising another.

Her face said she knew what she had done, she put Qwit first while on a date with me while my cock was actually inside her fucking body. She gave me her "sorry kitty" face and I replied with "grump face," then I gave what I intended as the "accepting nod of wisdom and forgiveness." She smiled her "embarrassed at getting caught" and then "so happy kitty." I then smiled a knowing "go forward as you would, blest." This was all in a second or two, we were that connected. With that we got going again, I was her lord and her master exercising my rights to her body.

Qwit's fingering was regulated both by what she was doing to him and what I was doing, and it was clear she was working for intensity of climax rather than speed. That suited me. I really liked to see a boldly confident sexual woman like Sam enjoying herself to the fullest on my cock. She was not a skinny hard-body with big tits. She did not have the face of a model. But she was a 100% sexual woman and glad to be so with any man she was with. Right now those men were me and my uncle so her feeling very good under me did wonders for my mood.

I literally forgot that I had been shot at a few hours earlier, and who I was going to be in bed with a few hours from now. I was 100% in the moment, and that is a rare gift for me.

I did not stretch it too long, while the stroke is shorter the feeling and the view made it a very good ride. Sam felt it too.

"Come on boss... give me what I want Daddy... make my tight ass a happy place... fill my butt with good stuff."

That is exactly what I did. She smiled as I gave up lost control. She kept pulling me and pulling me toward the edge, using Qwit to wind herself up to the same point, until we two fuckers were ready to cum together. She jumped the gun by a heartbeat or two. I was right behind as I felt her body pulse and then sent my first jet of sperm down my shaft. I knew her tight sphincter felt the surge as it fired down my shaft, and her body felt the jet as it fired out my tip into her bowels. She HOWLED her appreciation. I don't know what I said in that moment of madness, and I am pretty sure Qwit was too busy, and too occupied with his own ass, to be able to tell me. And smart enough not to ever tell me.

But it was a wonderful trip.

Fifteen minutes later the three of us dragged out sweat-covered messy bodies into the shower where we took turns washing each other. Sam got on her knees and gave loving attention to both cocks. Qwit used his fingers and tried to reduce the fluids that would be dripping out of her ass and pussy all day. Meanwhile she kissed me in thanks, and for understanding, as his fingers entered her holes again and again. When the opportunities came our lips also visited her nipples and her lips.

None of this was a first time for us, and the memory of a decade ago was a very pleasant backdrop to relive for a time.

Then we had a plane to catch. Qwit and I bagged Sam and drove her to her office. I let Qwit walk her in and kiss her goodbye, then Brisk walked him out so they could share a word. I understand Wiretop was not pleased to see his sex symbol with ANOTHER indian.

I quickly debriefed Brisk. Then I switched cars and drove with Qwit to one of the smaller airports.

-

Chapter 11. Hello Irene (partial)

Saturday Evening May 24

Airport in LA, flying to an Airport in Detroit, then Marta's House

At the airport a private jet was waiting. Tango and Irene were already on board. I introduced Qwit as a maternal uncle.

Irene was the newest addition to the solders the Patron keeps in LA, who had arrived Thursday. A cousin of Bente, the girl Tango was going to marry in July, she was in LA for the next two years in the Patron's military.

As this was our first meeting Irene addressed me as "Prince" and tried to bow, but I said that was not a good look in LA.

"The term 'Prince' is overused here. Besides all the visiting royalty and rock stars and self-appointed, Hollywood has given us artificial royalty like a Prince of Bel Air. Call me 'Paulo' when needed, it brings to mind my parents, and through them our shared relatives. Relax, we are informal here. Have you seen our bloodlines?"

"Yes, Paulo. We share blood as close as 4 generations back." Based on our customs, 4 was the limit for close relations between colony members. Of course, that did not consider her German grandfather. She looked closer to 50/50 German and Spanish.

"That record is not accurate, but the full story is confidential."

At this point Irene did not know what she was doing here, and she looked confused about several things, so I explained we were flying to Detroit and would return Monday afternoon, probably with another indian or two. Marta's house was a base the soldiers sometimes used, so this was part of her orientation, although right now the only other one there from the farm would be Tango; the Detroit estate was essentially Marta's home and therefore an indian base. Outside of some wholesale trade the Patron did not care to sell drugs in Detroit, it was a messy market, dangerous if you are not immersed in the local underworld. But the Patron used the port to resupply our ocean-going ships and bring his drugs to mid-America, well away from the competitive and well-patrolled southern border.

I explained that we would be Marta's guests, there would be several indians there and two other guests. I was going to see one of the guests, but it was critical that this guest not see my face just yet, so special arrangements were in place.

"The guests have not been sworn, so they can't know any secrets. Also, they can't know my name, if need arises you are to call me 'Martas son;' that will not be a lie since Marta raised me. But it would be good for you to know her well."

Marta's second guest was Maria formerly of Brazil, she was collateral in terms of her involvement and she probably blamed me for her confinement in Detroit. Maria had good reason, her previously law-abiding husband was in my debt and on the run.

-