Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kwit was driving the last leg because he knew the way. Along with him were Nia, a young woman a few months short of 20, and Vrir, a young man of 21. Both had arrived at Marta's from the Andes in late January. Now they both elected to transfer to LA from Detroit.

Kwit was looking for a quick hour or two with Sam at her office before he resumed his duties at the Fort, so I let him go with just a few words. He mentioned that Nia was a very good driver, she had been at the wheel for half the trip. I mentioned that he and Sam both had jobs for me, and I needed both of them where they belonged. Also, Sam was not to know the location of the Fort, next door to where Kwit lived. She did know where the Mansion was.

With that said I allowed him until Midnight to be on post by the Fort; that gave him plenty of time to visit inside Sam twice - if he was up for it. For now, Courm was at the Fort, but with Kwit back he had the option of staying there or staying at the Batcave with his brother Brisk. Somebody was doubling up for now, but it would change soon enough.

Marta had called and asked me to set up a conference call when I debriefed Nia Friday. So I called Marta, then had Zar bring Nia into my office.

As soon as we were all settled Marta explained the reason she wanted to talk; it seemed Nia was pregnant, about 6 weeks. Marta had ordered the girl not to tell me when I interviewed her in Detroit. Marta said the situation required an explanation, and she wanted to make sure I got it right.

My first concern was about the father, girls from the tribe may be sexually free, but they only conceive children with their husband, unless their elder orders otherwise. Between them Marta and Nia explained that Nia was married six months ago, on the mountain, to Joj. Both were headed for Detroit. As usual, the marriage reflected bloodlines and was ordered by the tribe elders. The couple came to Detroit as man and wife together. "I did not love my husband, but we got on well enough as friends that we lived together full time after we got to Detroit. I was a dutiful wife every night we were together. We were both fully dedicated to providing the tribe with children from our union." The marriage required that husbands and wives have sex only with each other during the wife's fertile days, but that all other days sex was the woman's choice of who they enjoyed. At Nia's initiative she and her husband kept the same bed every night of their marriage, with two exceptions.

Joj died shortly after her fertile period; they had been very active sexually for the three days she was fertile. The next day he dropped dead at breakfast. Marta had him examined by a doctor, there was a weakness in a blood vessel of the heart. This time bomb had been present, undetectable, from his birth. The doc in Detroit said there was no way their sexual exercise caused the death, his time was just up.

As they were recently married, and there was no deep love between the couple, Nia mourned her husband for 2 weeks. When she was ready, Marta took the girl into her bed and taught her about sex with women. Nia took to it well.

The thing Marta said I needed to know was that Nia was a natural slut. Marta used the indian word, in English "slut" is pejorative but the word she used in the indian tongue is neutral, there is no more of a value judgement than saying "she likes apricots more than pears." Before Nia's marriage she had been with almost every male in the tribe under 25. Then, after her marriage her first exception to fidelity was her last night on the mountain; she spent that night with my grandfather, the chief. Meanwhile her husband "said goodbye" a female friend he was well acquainted with.

The second exception was the next night, their first night off the mountain. They stayed in the Patron's hacienda, and they planned to take a flight out in the morning. The Chief sent along a letter to the Patron recommending Nia for his bed. The Patron invited her as the chief suggested, while arranging two other young women so her husband was also well entertained. Thus young Nia was with both of my grandfathers in the space of 24 hours! This was not unseemly in any way, and I have no doubts about their performance, but I was curious about the health of the pair. Nia and I would discuss it more later.

In Detroit, after her husband was dead and mourned, Marta (who was also made a widow soon after marriage) found Nia to be very good at giving and receiving female sexual pleasure. Nia was an eager student. By the time she left Detroit, Nia had been with Irene (last Sunday) and all the indians in Detroit (male and female) except me. She was not strictly one-at-a-time either.

Maria, Gracie and Tango all declined Nia's invitations, they all had their own reasons. Nia also confessed that during the car trip she wanted to stop at a motel to be with Kwit or Vrir or both, but Kwit said there was no time. Then she asked about taking one of the men in the very spacious backseat while the other was driving. However, Kwit pointed out that it was my car. That ended the discussion.

Nia was not ashamed or embarrassed by these revelations, they were simply facts about her, like the color of her eyes. I had no problems with them. Marta mainly wanted to make sure I had the entire picture from the start, especially about the father of the child Nia carried.

I did wonder about how good she was at sex. "In the US, many people like their type of hamburgers every day. Many folks are paid a minimum wage to make hamburgers. But that does not mean that hamburgers are good, or that I am going to eat them."

"You really should try for yourself..." Zar said. "I mean, some things you don't ask another man about."

"That is true, but the hamburger example also applies. Just because the Big Mac is the most common burger, or the Kahuna burger was suggested in a movie, I prefer prime rib." I gave Nia a glance, she was not sure where this was going and what I had in mind. So she held a 'face of stone' while we talked about who she would exercise her private urges upon.

I explained to Nia that Zar or Courm was in charge of my house. I also mentioned that Sophia, Valeria and Martin where my relatives and guests, to be obeyed if they made any request, but I stressed that suggesting sex with any or all of them would be a mistake. I then allowed Nia to retire for the night, as it had been a long journey. Tomorrow she would assist Zar.

One last word, I told Nia that Zar could try her if Zar wished, but Zar's tastes were not the same as Marta's. In any event, it would be a time before I tried her... assuming I was interested in a taste sometime.

Vrir's introduction was much less complicated. The only item of note was that he confessed to being bi-sexual in his thoughts from an early age. He had only acted on these thoughts once, in Detroit, with one of the other indians who was also curious about such things. (Among our tribe the stress on breeding makes male-to-male sexual behavior very rare - too rare to be worthy of comment or judgement.) I indicated that I had no objection to such things as long as he followed the rules, but I very much doubted he would find time and opportunity during the first few months in LA.

Zar did, in fact, enjoy the girl that night. Zar rarely had women, so one recently trained by Marta was a tempting experience.

She said the child was a pure slut, the purest she had ever enjoyed. "She brings no sense of ego or entitlement or even tit-for-tat with her, she just likes sex, both giving and getting. She would have pleasured me all night without getting a climax in return if I let her. But when I suggested she might sit on my face, she was eager for a climax. She is also shameless, she did everything if I made the slightest suggestion. I mean, she sucked my toes without prompting! She really got into it! You will have to try her sometime."

I don't consider my toes sexy. Still, if Zar did, that was good to know, and suggested an activity for a threesome. I stressed how I really needed for Nia to wait a bit as I had other things on my mind. Until then, Zar had my permission to do whatever she wanted with her new charge.

-

Chapter 21. Resha's Move

Monday June 2, 2008

Resha's House, Scorpion Border Zone

3:00 in the morning

The ECM and Overwatch vehicles had rolled into position near Resha's at midnight. There was nothing to report, so at 3 in the morning the moving crew rolled up. Jax, our Warlord, acted like he was in command; I could not let Resha know I was the 49 Jefe, so I showed some confidence in Jax and let him give orders. He sometimes needed the show of confidence from me.

I intended this to be a all 49 operation, but since I was likely to have a gun pointed at me Tango insisted on covering me with a special rifle. He also brought along Irene. This was part of her familiarization period to see 49 in action.

-

The moving crew brought in a bunch of collapsed boxes, but the first priority was getting the two grannies and the baby out of there. Resha had them prepped with suitcases, the grannies were alert and quiet and did what they were told, and the baby slept through it so they were off in no time. Some new neighbors would meet them in their new neighborhood, at a house where they would be out of the way.

Resha directed as boxes were packed and everything was staged in the living room. It did not take long, Resha really did not have much. Once the packing was under way Resha and I got ready for company that might drop by. If the block boss did not show, that was fine and we would share a cuddle. But if Blockhead Zark did show his face, I wanted to be ready. Resha got topless, she was not happy to show all the guys her bare breasts, but they were cool about it, they showed her respect and took her orders, so she calmed down and decided they were better than most guys she met.

-

We were in place for about an hour. Packing was almost done when the guys in the ECM van signaled, "Activity!" meaning lights had gone on in Zark's house. Somebody was looking at having a very bad day starting extra early. My men moved into position.

Tango, in the overwatch car, came in the back door with his "Hostage Negotiator" rifle. This was a .22 with a silencer, scope, laser, range finder and custom loads. The scope was calibrated out to 40 yards. It is ultra precise, and quiet as a whisper. He took his shooting position using some sand bags on the table for a gun rest. A blanket was draped over him and the gun so he was hidden in the dark room. Two other guys were in the side hallway, ready around the corner with body armor, brass knuckles, handcuffs and needles. The kitchen and the hallway were pitch black while the light by the front doorway was on, so all my guys were effectively invisible. Everybody else moved to the back bedrooms, which were lit with the doors closed. They talked in low voices, so Zark would know they were there as soon as he got into the house.

Resha and I were in the recliner, with her on my lap. A quilt was draped over our topless bodies, so we looked naked. We also looked satisfied. Resha looked like she was my naked toy being fingered under the blanket. I had an arm around her like I now owned her ass and we had both enjoyed it. Next to the chair was a movie camera on a tripod sporting a (fake) LAPD badge.

Both Zark and his sidekick had multiple arrests on file so I decided to push his "cop" button.

Our recliner was in the corner of the well-lit living room, facing the front door, in an adjacent corner to the front door. Anybody coming in the door would turn right, looking directly at us, putting them in profile to Tango's position in the kitchen. He already had the range dialed in.

Under the quilt, aimed at where Zark would enter, was my big Glock with the silencer. Resha did not like that, but the other guys had guns and she knew I carried. If both guys came in the front I would drop them both fast, at that range I could not miss even shooting from the hip. But that was not my first choice, because they would bleed; it was more a last resort. Fortunately, Zark sent his sidekick to the back door, so they would both live more days, and regret every minute of it.

Zark did charge in, rudely without knocking first, to his great inconvenience.

They took some time between turning on their lights until the pair left his house, my guess is that he had to find pants and chain up his girls. As he left his house he yelled (we heard him) for his side-kick to cover the back door of Resha's house and call for backup. Zark saw Resha's back bedrooms and living room were lit and occupied as he approached the front door. A smart person might have wondered why there were no bars on any cell phone, but Zark was too busy seeing red to think of such things; he was kind of a bull who saw red frequently. You know what happens to those poor creatures, a sword awaits. B-man held his phone but he was always confused (he never understood about the bars) and did not mention the point. Why should he, he was lugging around a bulky AK-47 all the time. In his pea-brain it was time to be a man and fire that Chinese knockoff bad boy!

As expected, Zark charged into the house, gun in hand, and yelling bad things at Resha before he got through the door. He would wake the baby, except we had taken care of that. Then he saw the camera and the badge and Resha looking very naked and comfortable on my lap.

At the same time I yelled out, as if I was talking to a friend. "Yo! Jocko, your block-head boy is finally here. Hey, he's pointing a gun at me."

Since he expected to see Resha cowering for a well-deserved beating, all the conflicting signals overwhelmed and partially locked-up Zark's drug-maddened sleep-deprived brain. (Such is the life of a ganger.) First in his mind was my warning and insult, if his boss Jocko was here then Zark's gun had to be holstered or a bodyguard would shoot him dead quick, no questions asked, those were the gang rules. It was that type of gang - with fast turnover/promotion. The police badge and the camera screamed that he was in trouble, he had seen badges before and did time in a jail where Scorpions were always outnumbered and stomped on as a public service. The girl's comfort with me said he had to show respect, and that she had been taken from him and given to me, probably on orders from Jocko, which pissed him off.

It was too confusing so he froze as he hesitated. He lowered his gun slightly.

In those few heartbeats Zark did not see the laser dot from Tango's gun resting on the upper portion of his wrist, and because Tango's gun was silenced he never heard it whisper. But he felt it soon enough. Suddenly his hand and lower arm exploded in pain, his fingers lost the ability to work when the tendons were severed by the bullet, and he dropped the gun. My two guys were on him almost immediately, he went to the ground and then suffered the unkind embrace of steel handcuffs. Then I got up and gave him a needle of curare so he became a prisoner in his own body. I told Resha the needle was "for the pain." It was almost true.

At the same time in the back yard, Jax was waiting in the shadows. He called his own number and hit B-man with a taser at about the same time Zark opened in the front door.

A taser fires two darts and both have to lodge in the skin to make the connection. Since B-man wore the duster - which stopped the lightweight darts - he was not a good target. Shooting a guy above the shoulders in not recommended by the nice taser folks, those darts can put out an eye, and electricity in the head can be dangerous. But when a guy with an AK-47 strapped to his body gives you no choice, it is his lookout. I had cleared Jax to just do what it took. Sweaty skin caused by running around in a long coat during hot weather makes an excellent conductor of electricity. B-man caught darts in the cheek and the ear, so he made a real good connection for a real bad day. After a bad fall he got his handcuffs and his first dose of curare.

Resha was amazed at how quick and quiet it was all over. The gang member she feared most was suddenly disarmed as if by magic and resting on his face, wearing handcuffs but not complaining or cursing. She wondered why he was not swearing, but I said it was better if she didn't know, she would not believe it anyways. I asked if she wanted a picture, to remember his kindness, but she declined.

We had large, strong boxes - sort of like coffins - with their names on them for both sacks of shit. Zark and B-man would guest star in interrogation and torture classes for select members of 49 during the next couple of days, Jax said that the troops really needed live subjects to work with, so they could gauge responses to different methods, like water-boarding vs. electric shocks. It was so nice of Zark and B-man to volunteer.

What would happen after? Maybe their damaged selves would be locked in a room with a short dull knife. They might think that the winner would be free, and in a way they were right, the one who walked out of the room might get his very own bullet. On the other hand, maybe the guys could sell them to the Poccos - those were real animals. Or get the Poccos and the Snakes involved in a bidding war. All good ideas, I would let the boys work out something, give them a little responsibility.

I called for the truck on the tactical radio (we used Chile's military frequency since they provided the coms - the cells phones had no bars). The boys were careful; it only took 20 minutes to load the trucks then we all took off, including the ECM truck.

I detailed two members of 49 to stay behind and deal with the Salt Lake City girls and any unsightly clues. Killing the girls without good reason would cause problems, and keeping them was too much bother so we had to let them go. My guys took Zark's keys, bagged the girls, dressed them, took some of the chains off the girls, put them into the car, and set fire to both houses. The fire department always makes things interesting for CSI.

The bank and the insurance company would settle for 60 cents on the dollar; that is what they do.

At the bus station the girls each got a last shot of her drug of choice (from Zark's stash) plus an open bus ticket and a few bucks. Drugs make a bus ride easier, I may be without compassion but I find it better for appearances if I act like I have some. They had 36 to 48 hours before they needed another fix. The pair could transfer and ride a bus back to Mormon Central if they wanted forgiveness and detox. If stayed on the bus to Denver, somebody would meet them with a job where they would keep their clothes on, after they did the "cold turkey" thing. Or they could transfer to a bus going anywhere. GPS trackers (fakes) went on their ankles and my guys told said if they got off in California they would be killed, but only after they hosted a 72-hour gang-bang party without the benefit of their usual chemicals. They were also told two people on the bus were watching them.

Resha heard that I made arrangements for the job in Denver for the girls (it was fake, I knew better) so she felt good about me. The two stupid girls actually chose to get off the bus in Vegas where they ditched the fake trackers and fell in with bad companions, the low-rent variety that hang around bus terminals for no good purpose, passing out candy to young girls. Less than two months later they were arrested, so they did their detox in prison, but that was on them. Some people just can't change their luck because they just don't want to.

-

Chapter 22. Unloading and Thank You

Monday June 2, 2008

Resha's New House, 49 Territory

6:00 in the morning

Unloading at Resha's new house went quick, everybody moved each box and item exactly where she wanted, which included a lot of trips upstairs. She could not believe how the guys all obeyed her while showing respect after seeing her topless. When the job was done Resha was ecstatic and asked me to call everybody together. Tango and Irene had gone back to their barracks, and the ECM folks had gone back to the garage, but all the movers gathered around when she said she wanted to thank them all as best she could. She took off her top, everybody had seen her topless, but now she wanted to go farther. "I owe you all my thanks. I have very little money, but I must offer what I can. If you wish I offer you the pleasure of my mouth, to please you." She wanted to give BJs to everybody!