Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 06

Story Info
Thanks Bente, Gracie was naked + bound as cowboys rode up.
22.8k words
4.81
4.5k
0

Part 23 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erotic Couplings

Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 06

byLolaPaul49©

This follows Book 3 part 5 of the tale, with the Prince in Peru. Over 2 days he addresses the people on what the future must bring to the peoples, and what changes must happen.

In addition to his civic duties, he spends solo quality time with his two young baby-mamas plus Kwool and Resha. Affection seems to be a theme that is spreading in unexpected ways, as the Tribe gets some Pride examples.

It seems that the Five had one more clumsy hook left in the tribe, which Our Hero uncovers. Some of the tapes are private, to be reviewed at leisure by the parties.

This is nominated in Erotic Couplings. There are some occasions of more than two people being active in a friendly manner. There is some public sex at high and low altitudes.

Chapter 39* Gracie meets a Bente and a very well-hung friend, plus some cowboys.

Chapter 40 includes a critical bit of the Prince's history.

Chapter 41 Our Hero addresses the Tribe.

Chapter 42* Kwool shares thrills and chills.

Chapter 43* It seems Resha was left behind for the night, but Our Hero is the one surprised. But somebody is spying.

Chapter 44 The eye of a Spy is revealed.

Chapter 45* Dinner at the "Laundry" leads to Cynthia's most romantic date ever.

Starred chapters (*) contain extensive action.

-

Chapter 39. Good Morning Magnificent

Monday July 14, 2008

Early Monday morning, as the sun cleared the horizon to the East, I became aware of an approach. Gracie and I were still on the ground, on the pad next to the jeep, looking like we had fallen asleep after doing what we had been doing with each other. I was not worried, whoever was approaching was one of my people. When I opened my eyes I recognized our visitor immediately.

Magnificent was the lead stallion of the Patron's herd. He was, as his name implied, a magnificent animal, superior in every way. He was a direct descendent of the best of the proud beasts of Spain that came to this land with their conquistador owners, after a long march from the Pacific ocean. Once scouts found a way down the fault line the company came to a spot a quarter mile from here where they met 75 indians all armed and rallied up and ready to fight their neighbors. My guys must have looked like small potatoes to the Amazon indians. What they got was a slaughter, and not the one they expected. The line of 20 soldiers in steel chopped them slowly while the 5 mounted troops, led by Magnificent's ancestors ran through the flank. The indians never imagined men on horses, and had a rather terrible time being the men UNDER the horses. The horses were trained to step on live people, and step off of dead people, so that part didn't last long.

In the first two decades after the Colony's founding, other breeds came to the Colony from Spain. Most were steady work horses, large animals, plus a few other varieties of hot-bloods for scouting, plus donkeys, mules and hinnies for use in the mountain areas. The farmers coming from Spain with their families did not know exactly what the land was like, or what breeds were most useful. In the 1800's, the Patron brought a second wave of horses, mustangs from California.

But Magnificent's line had been kept pure. If sold he would no doubt bring a world record price, given his unique heritage. But that would bring curious people, including the worst government types, which we preferred to avoid.

Magnificent was smart enough to open some gates. He was also smart enough to figure out that his people became very upset afterward, as he was not in the habit of closing gates behind him. To keep peace in his domain he generally avoided the mischief and was content to go where his mistress guided him.

As she was a mistress, the woman he considered "his" would soon break Magnificent's heart when she left him for another.

As usual, Magnificent was not alone. "Good morning my Prince, we noticed the jeep but did not know you were resting here."

It was Bente, she was exercising Magnificent this morning. She was wearing blue jeans, boots, an appropriate hat. The long sleeves of a shirt were tied around her waist, so both she and her mount were delightfully bareback. I had to say, she looked good, on display in a very healthy way. Her B-cup tits were very perky and attractive, topped by puffy nipples and showing the most charming bounce with Magnificent's every step.

Gracie and I were had left our clothes on the jeep. However, that was not an issue. I stretched on my back and Gracie sat up.

"Good morning Bente. Do you recall Gracie from our excursion the other day?"

"I could not forget her, it is so good to see you, Gracie." Both females blushed at unspoken thoughts as they exchanged greetings. Gracie was not used to casual nudity, but since she recognized Bente she was relaxed and not shy about showing sings of our activity. Bente would get an education about clothing and fashion when she moved to LA after the honeymoon. "I hope I am not disturbing anything... can I help in any way?" She seemed more relaxed than she was the last time we talked. I really did owe her some time for a conversation, but I had other things on my mind.

Out of reasonable caution I got up and went around to check the charge on the Jeep's batteries, which were old. Still in the green. "Thank you for the offer, but I think we are okay."

"Well, if you think of something..." she held up a hand radio. "I will get back to exercising Magnificent. Like somebody else I know he gets cranky if I don't give him the proper attention in the morning. Plus, I think he suspects that we have only a few more days together. I have told him that I will miss him the most." After she was married later this week, Bente and Tango would be off on the first stage of their 6-week honeymoon.

Bente would miss all her horses. There was a chance of getting her team into the US after they were there, but for Magnificent travel was impossible.

Gracie was hesitant to mention the bachelor party, but Bente surprised us at the last minute by extending the invitation, and saying she planned to be in a skit or two, being as how it was before her wedding none could object. I must say, that perked me up - visibly. She was an attractive young woman.

Bente offered to leave us alone, but Gracie said she didn't have to.

However, Magnificent had his mind quite settled on the matter, he was restless with an obvious interest, and he did not mind showing it to the ladies. Bente explained, it seemed that after exercise he had a filly waiting his attentions in the breeding barn. Clearly the stallion knew who was waiting and was anxious to do his job. Bente used the reins to pull the stallion in a circle, he would not stand still.

"I don't believe they like sex in the same way we do, and when he was younger he hated the breeding barn even after he knew what it was for. It was the barn itself, the roof and the stall were things he had trouble with. It was nothing like the satisfaction he showed mounting a filly in the field, before the herd. But these days, I see the glow in his eye and the look of sly satisfaction afterward. He has adjusted. Haven't you big guy?" Bente patted the stallions shoulders. I could swear he understood and agreed with her.

The horse wanted to get going so after a nod from me Bente let him have his head, giving a final grin at me and the expanding interest I was showing pretty clearly. Well, Bente looked good while Gracie looked hot and ready. Her last words were, "Maybe more than one filly is going to have a good morning. Enjoy, Gracie."

As we watched Bente and Magnificent as they moved away the stallion seemed to be in a hurry for his "date." I took note that Bente's last words worked if addressed to me or Gracie. Tango was getting hitched to a clever and attractive young woman who was used to using the reins, plus using the spurs when needed, to males much larger than Tango.

Last night, I had parked in a place we called the "Nexis." It was a bowl-like depression in the earth, roughly the size of the playing surface for a major league baseball field. But where sports fields are flat, the center of this area sloped upward in all directions, so the ridge-line was 20 to 30 feet above where we were. About 50 yards beyond the rim of the bowl, the fences for the various animal fields completely encircled the area. Each fence had a gate, like the one Bente came through, so livestock could be rotated from one field to another as needed. The ridge all around meant that last night there were no trees in sight, there was just the ground touching the star-lit sky all the way around.

-

A Crowd Gathers

Based on the final view of the eager stallion Gracie looked at me with some hope and inspiration. "Suddenly I have the urge to do something filly-style. I have never ridden a horse, but... Do you think we could...?"

I could see where that could be a good time. First she got up on all fours and showed me her bottom. But our heights did not work, her thighs were too short relative to mine, so short I could not get low enough so both of us could be comfortable. She was determined to be mounted. I got inventive.

"You know, the term 'doggie' is used for a woman on all fours. But your 'horse' reference makes me think of long legs leading to buttocks that frame the gates of paradise." I gestured toward the jeep's hood and Gracie got the idea.

The wood planks making up the rear deck in the jeep covered batteries, when I designed the Jeep I thought those would have to be changed regularly so the planks were designed for easy removal. I piled a few in front of the jeep for Gracie to stand on, to get the heights right, then put the padded cushion over the hood, and just like that we had a perfect way to deal with our difference in our heights while showing me Gracie's wonderful long tapered and tanned legs leading up to her smooth untanned bottom. The tan lines converged and naturally drew the eyes to her treasure hidden in the valley between. The jeep was a bit shorter than her waist, so when she bent forward on the pad she was supported by her elbows and her wonderful perfect breasts were free to swing as we danced.

Gracie naturally had her arms stretched forward and out when she asked if the filly in the breeding barn was tied. She was posed like the tension table we both enjoyed the first night together when she was my willing wiggling and wet captive in LA.

I said that sometimes a filly was tied, while others were fine without it. The female horse was bred when she was ready, she was driven to present herself. A breeding made no sense any other times, so the question was really about the animals temperament and how she reacted to the structure. Obviously, in the open range, no ropes or people were involved and the horses figured everything out very well for themselves. That was how we got mustangs.

Gracie kept her arms spread and stretched out to indicate what she wanted. I asked and she was sure, so I tied her wrists to the corners of windshield, keeping her body stretched out a little. We were both thinking about that first night on the tension table, when she was not sure she would be alive at sunrise. She said it that way, then said softly, almost to herself, that I was her sunrise.

I used fast release knots and did not tie her tightly, there was no pain like the tension table gave and measured so well. But she was tied as a woman, available for use under the open sky where anybody could ride up (and probably would) to cover her. She was aware of that, and her imagination about the situation was what counted, and excited her profoundly.

By the time I was done and had stepped into behind her into position her slit was oozing and drops of her fluids could be seen moving down her legs. It was not sweat, but something much sweeter. Her body was anticipating my entrance. The only issue that remained was "opening the door." I had to spread her labials so I could enter her easily. She was so juicy I squatted down and chose "good taste method," employing my lips and tongue to open her lips. That surprised her.

"Oh YES... you eat me so good... that feels so wonderful... eat me Batman... eat me to love me." She was shouting loud, I am sure her voice carried so others could hear, even if they might be too far away to make out the words.

I mentioned there might be others within earshot. I also mentioned satellites.

"Let them hear... let them come and see. Fuck... would you let them watch? This is so good. First you show me the incredible stars above, suspended like so many vast, distant diamonds in the dark sky. Now I am under the sun where anybody can see me fucked like your woman, like the Prince's woman du jour. Like the filly for your stallion! Your morning exercise... the one you picked out for today. IT IS A TRIP! Have me... you can have me any way you want... either hole... both holes... I don't care who sees."

Well, we were not in LA, where this sensation of freedom without boundaries as far as she could see would be impossible. Now she was experiencing that primal freedom. Here, a couple hundred different people could ride up, they all knew me and would all obey my slightest gesture.

But Gracie had to take my word for that, it was an adjustment.

Gracie's life with her mother had nothing anything like this. Her freedom was so constrained by her mother's fear, a fear that was justified by the legendary crazies of LA. I understood how Gracie had never known anything close to the primal freedom she was experiencing now.

I appreciated the sensation. I promised that this would not be the last time I took her under the sun, where others could happen by and join in.

My lips and tongue spread her labials open, and my tongue probed into her opening, thrilling her. She shook with desire. "Oh Batman, don't tease me," she cried, "I want to feel filled." Pussy fluid was seeping out, she tasted delicious.

I stood quickly and pressed my cock against her where my tongue had been, opening the hole I had uncovered buried between her lips. Then I started to push in. She was so wet, from her own fluids and perhaps something I left last night, that I slid in easily. But there was no reason to hurry, once I was in I held myself in. I ran my hands over her stretched body, her back, her sides, her shoulders, her tits. I let the feelings of sex in the open, sex in nature without worry or fear, wash over me.

Gracie seemed to enjoy my entrance a great deal, there were plenty of loud happy sounds without echo, moans and exclamations and primitive sounds as she shivered and squirmed under my hands. There were also some muscular contractions inside that made the feelings delightful for both of us. She was so wet that the entrance brought quiet squelching liquid sounds.

I had to ask about the humidity of the situation. "You seem unusually rich with fluid... did you masturbate with a glow-stick last night after I went to sleep?"

"My dear Batman, I am afraid your magnificent appendage, which is yummy for both sets of my lips, has spoiled me for anything as meager as a glow-stick. Maybe I have the breathtaking sight of that beautiful animal on my mind, but I have to confess that you feel a little larger inside my opening than I recall."

I resolved to to get her a Batman-sized sex toy of transparent material, hollow with a tight sealing opening at one end, and some glowing liquid she could mix up, to use while she was in Detroit. I knew a guy in Hollywood who could come up with exactly what I needed. I would take Li along, to get the sizing right.

(Some might think the next part a little strange given the way I felt about Gracie, so I wish to remind you of a few cultural markers these men carried. These men were from 400 years of families who stayed in the isolated colony, building their lives and reinforcing their traditions. Those include the following: families bathing at the river did not wear swimwear, as they had none. While nobody "did it in the road" as those shocking Brits sang on the White Album, here couples who wanted to express friendly feelings often did so in rural areas, where any passers-by just waved and moved on. The original 10 maidens - the wives of the colony - had been fucked by all of the conquistador men in public during their first few nights as women, and had lived with all of the men as temporary brides in turn. As a Prince my father would select my ceremonial bride from the colony, and it would not be Gracie. When a virgin bride was married, she and her husband considered themselves honored in public if she spent the night surrendering her virginity to the Patron or Prince and the groom spent the night with the Patron's wife or a designee. This was considered a recess in the official marriage ceremony, the couple were not fully married until the next day, after they had both been fully instructed. At the time when the colony was founded, the consummation of a wedding between important people in Europe, like princes and princesses, was actually an event of state witnessed by a crowd from both families plus the clergy and other authorities. In some places the virgin's bloody sheets were, and still are, displayed in public.)

Once I had a few strokes in I stood still, bent forward, pressing my chest against her back, covered her like a stallion would cover a filly. As I stretched my arms out to take her bound hands in mine I aimed quiet words at her ear. "Are you sure you don't mind being a very memorable public performance? Something everybody will talk about? I ask because Bente has a radio in her hand and mischief in her disposition, I am sure that every rider within half a mile knows where we are and what we are doing. They would love to take a look at the most beautiful female to grace these lands in their lifetime. Are you ready for an audience to our intimacy? Maybe with some contact to enhance the memory. Or should I use my radio to ask for privacy?"

"You mean see me like this? While I am bent over for you inside? FUCK! To be honest... being watched like this is one of my fondest erotic images, the memory will fill my dreams for the rest of my life," she replied. Then she hesitated, made up her mind, and whispered, "I am very willing, even if they cue up for their turn in my ass when you are done."

She was asking for reassurance, so I gave it to her. "Well, there will be none of that today. Maybe next time, it requires a discussion and trust. But if they are close... Hmm... I am thinking your breasts... damn they are fine... well, some will want to lend a hand."

I felt a shudder go through her at those words. She was imagining rough, hard men, men she had never seen before, taking a feel of her intimate soft flesh while she was powerless and could not resist. With me inside her as I was, I would feel her desire, her lust, as each put a hand on her. She could hide nothing. Much like the night we met, her desire for a special intimate physical experience overrode her natural caution with strangers. Meeting those large black children of rap and drugs almost killed her. But with me, these men would give her the experience without the pain that almost filled that night.

"I can keep them back if you want," I said.

"NO... not on my account. If it is okay with you... friendly hands... while you... FUCK... that would be the perfect... ha, ha, ha... TOUCH for the experience. Would you really allow... it would be unforgettable."

"For you and for them, I'm sure," I said as I straightened up and looked around. With the change in angle I caught a glimpse of a few hats at the crest on the rim.

"You can come closer if you want," I called out. "This woman carries my child in her belly and will be part of the Colony, like Avee. I cant' offer a traditional family celebration with her... but come, meet her. Take a handful of Gracie."