Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she mentioned how "she was safe" and asked if I was interested in doing the "old time things." I was pleased to say yes, I would be delighted to spend the night with her.

We had a very good time, when it started there was nothing unconventional, just friendly talk with very pleasant intimate contact, either face-to-face or spoons, going on at the same time as the conversation. She loved to mix ordinary conversation with what she called "passion breaks" where we got too breathless to talk, it stretched both out. She was also good at getting off fast while I held fire, allowing things to stretch out. It was a chance for me to catch up on ordinary life of the hundreds of people we both knew in the colony.

She knew I needed only a few hours of sleep, so when I woke up she was ready for part two. She was inspired by Resha so we played plenty at her doing oral sex, including a pre-dawn walk under the stars where we both enjoyed each other in a public spot, eating each other on a swing in a playground. She loved getting off where anybody could see me eating her pussy - and a few did. I know one foursome just taking a walk saw Vicki climax, they moved a bit away from us but wound up doing the same things we were doing.

I think I was able to teach her a few things, and come morning neither one of us had any reason to complain. The finale of the visit was that, as she washed the breakfast dishes, she insisted that I fuck her from behind, "for old times," and leave her dripping so she could lounge around all day dripping and reliving memories.

We had only done that once but her memory of the act was a strong one.

-

Chapter 53. Chinook Arrival

Thursday 10 in the morning

I was walking back to the hacienda from Jacki's house when the valley was filled with a loud, familiar yet strange, sound. It was the arrival of the Chinook, the jet powered banana-shaped double-bladed heavy lift helicopter the Patron had purchased from the military in Argentina and then rebuilt. Mateo, the pilot, decided to circle the Colony at about 200 feet, and the sound echoed off the wall of the fault line.

Mateo was not a member of the Colony, he grew up in Argentina and became a pilot. Several of our people, including Tango, met him in their service and listed him as a potential hire. He was looking for a big score, a "buy a boat" score, But he did not want to be looking over his shoulder the rest of his life. He was good at navigation but he knew his limits. Captain Thomas brought him here a few years ago, when he initially signed up for the Chinook project. At his first visit his freedom and knowledge were limited. But once he started rebuilding the helicopter and put his crew together, he got more information. This was his first view of the area from the air, and he had a hard time believing such a place could exist.

Arriving today was the best case scenario. The schedule had been for sometime Thursday or Friday, depending on weather (headwinds and rain) and other factors (Brazilian military and the flight control). The unspoken factor was pilot fatigue. A helicopter requires all four limbs working together, and it is harder at low altitude where there are surprises that can come up. Mateo was the only pilot and he had to stay low to avoid radar. His logs showed that he was cautious with the Patron's big investment.

There were no complications, refueling was quick at each point (helicopters are slow and thirsty) and the guys were anxious to get to their new home, so they were up early each day.

After the helicopter took a slow tour around the colony (the settlement was larger than the crew expected - but the same was true of the helicopter) they made straight for the hanger carved out of the fault wall. There the blades were folded and the Chinook was moved out of sight. The Patron sent a truck to get the crew and they had lunch in the hacienda. Kwool dropped in and the rest of the pilots and ground controllers were there to meet the new people.

The Patron had a number of pilots who were off elsewhere, doing the cocaine delivery cycle flying Cessna 208s. Also, the Hercules was doing contract jobs in Africa, they would be back in a few weeks. But most of the people were eager to meet the newest additions to our little Air Force.

Kwool was the only female and the only indian pilot present, her distinct ethnic looks were a surprise to the Chinook's crew, all of whom were raised in Argentina in lower-class homes. The listed pilot of the Hercules was a female and one of the co-pilots on a Cessna were female, as were two members of the radar/radio shack crew. The guys, raised in a macho lifestyle, knew they had to adjust their attitudes.

While rebuilding the Chinook the men had been visited by women of the Colony, who were typical Spanish blood. These men were very interested in the chance to meet some friendly females, Kwool raised all kinds of questions.

But before they got to that Mateo raised an important issue. "Patron, as you ordered we installed a number of radar sensors on the helicopter, they worked quite well in allowing us to avoid detection. However, about 30 miles away somebody locked on, a strong lock in a Soviet-era targeting frequency. Any time after that we could have been killed it they had a beam-rider or fire-and-forget missile. We almost aborted. Is there a SAM battery nearby?"

"That was me," Irene announced as she walked in the room, looking like a commander of killers. She was Spanish, same as the men, but her scars and appearance did not inspire cuddly feelings, she looked more like a female pirate. "I wanted to make sure you were not compromised, anybody except you would have taken evasive action... not that it would have helped. My arrows always hit when I let them fly. You should have picked up three frequencies, I wanted to make sure you were not followed."

Mateo was confused for a moment, the signal was too strong, for too long, to come from the Colony. Then he looked a Kwool and made the connection. "The radar is on the mountain, very hight on the mountain. Doesn't the cold..." He realized the answer before he finished the question, he was not in Argentina any more.

"We are close enough to the Equator that the temperature swings are not really a problem... not like the Andes in Argentina," Irene answered for the benefit of the others. "You actually scraped our distant sensors farther out, but they were low-power and didn't trip the alarms unless you were watching the gauges."

"You actually have the SAMs here?" Mateo asked.

"Mobile units... a couple of boxes."

"Damn," his crew chief said. "Why do I feel like this is a James Bond book?"

"Gentlemen," the Patron interrupted. "Your food, eat up, you will see many things soon enough."

At the barn where they worked on the Chinook, Mateo and his men were guarded by colony troops, members of the military. These troops, flown in and rotated by float plane, were quartered at some distance away from the barn, at a choke point for anybody coming, they provided defense without interference. The men were also visited by friendly women from the colony, each month one would come, to stay with the men a few nights for morale purposes, then leave. There were a total of 7 such women over the rebuild period. All were 30 or older.

After the meal Mateo and his men were led into a room where five of the women they knew well were waiting. They women suggested that they would be available to the men "next week" but that, for a few hours this afternoon, the Colony had a young guest from the City of Angels who was visiting and had served at a bachelor party last night. She was young and interested to meet some more friendly company. The men were all ex-military who were over 30, so at the word "younger" they were very willing.

The men had been isolated for years and were new blood, so they were safe. They all managed two turns with Estella that afternoon, pleasing all concerned.

Later that night, Estella was visited by a handful of single men from the colony selected by the Patron based on genetic distance from her mother. They also enjoyed her company. We all figured that if we were going to do this, we should give Estella the best chance of success during her fertile days.

-

While Mateo and his men were with Estella the other people who were at lunch took the time to look over the new addition to the fleet. The plan was to start an intense week of training for the people by Mateo and his crew. For instance, the Patron wanted all three of the helicopter pilots to be capable of co-piloting the Chinook.

At the same time, Mateo and his men would get a history and cultural lesson about the Tribe and the Colony. Acceptable conduct between men and women was high of the list, the males from Argentina had a bit of macho deprogramming to do, especially with members of the Tribe where women called most of the shots. However, the Patron stressed that the first rule was "no politics." He mentioned that the last group from the outside spent the balance of their lives outside the community for that simple reason.

The pilot, the crew chief and the three member crew effectively had signed a 5 year contract to live in this place they had never heard of, but given the ease with which they could leave, the Patron figured that the best way to hold them was with female companionship. Well, that and the large paychecks at the end of their contracts.

Naturally, one of the first question was basically about the male-female mix. Rigo mentioned that the colony was pretty close to 50-50, and the indian tribe was about 100 people that was 60% female. All of this did not include the visitors.

Then Captain Thomas mentioned that in roughly a month the Colony would have a significant injection of additional unattached females of oriental descent, we expected two dozen of the young women, with the ages expected to range from 18 to 30 for those who would stay on long term. The men were very interested in that bit of news

After that the discussion moved to the aircraft the crew might see and work on. The Patron mentioned that he had a half dozen Cessna 208, most with floats. The crew had already seen the Iroquois/Huey and Sioux/MASH helicopters. They saw Kwool fly her small Hughes down from the mountain and they were told a C-130 Hercules was based here from time-to-time.

They knew something about each aircraft type, in Argentina they had contact them. "We worked on all of them except the Sioux, under supervision, of course. We are not rated for anything accept the Chinook."

"Well, I imagine you can take apart and put together the Hughes and the Sioux without trouble," Rigo said. They agreed, the piston engines were designed to be easy. Turboprop engines and associated mechanicals made the other tricky. On the other hand, if they could rebuild the Chinook's complex multi-ton trany (they had) they must be good.

They had been briefed not to ask too much about where they were or what people in the Colony did. They were aware that cocaine was an important crop, but that the operation was compartmentalized. Still, the consensus was that we had added some good individuals to our community.

-

Chapter 54. Loyalty Day

Friday July 18

Friday and Saturday were party days at the Colony, with members of the Tribe invited. Some made arrangements to stay over.

It started in the morning when Ernie, Belen, Cynthia, Estella and a number of colony members who had passed their 17th birthday "took the oath" of loyalty and obedience to the Colony established by Bishop Foxe and Chartered by Good King Philip II of Spain, under the Patron as set out in the Bishop's Instructions to the colony. Belen and Cynthia were already "on the books" due to their birth and the children they carried, while Estella qualified by birth, but they had not taken the formal oath.

Retainers were needed by the Patron to manage the affairs of the large group. In feudal days the lord had viziers and knights might see to the lord's orders, in more modern times the Retainers included non-military roles, like seeing to food production. Like ancient knights they followed orders

In the afternoon Tango, Ernie and Belen were elevated as Retainers. This elevation was a matter of discretion by the Patron, he could choose who advised him. Irene, Rigo, Captain Thomas, and my Uncle Martin were already Retainers. After the elevation ceremony, which was fairly quick, there was a party for the entire Colony. A buffet of the finest food was set out, drink was available, and there was dancing and various skits performed. In some ways it was like a 4th of July, but without the fireworks, and the date was not fixed. Most people had the day off, and many took the day at the swimming hole or the beach. Also, the Patron sponsored children's games for those under 16. The three-legged race, with a boy and a girl paired, was among the most popular. Visiting girls from the Tribe were widely sought as partners.

In modern times when the British royals serve in the military their stature as royalty has no formal impact and they are under the command of the military command structure. It is the same with Retainers in the Colony.

-

Chapter 55. Irene's Boon

On Loyalty Day when selected citizens are elevated to Retainers, by tradition the other Retainers could ask a boon of their Patron, Prince or another Retainer. Their was no compulsion to grant the boon, but these usually merited serious consideration. Most went to the Patron.

I was cooling off in my bed before dressing for supper when there was a knock at the door. It was Irene with a request. She started to use the formal language but I had just thrown a sheet over myself so I said we could speak plainly, as it usually made things clearer. Also, we were both adults, she had no reason to be uncomfortable or to avert her eyes as she was plainly doing.

She admitted that her request was unusual, normally she would never suggest it because I was her superior officer in the military. (I was technically a Captain for various military actions.) But this day was different. Well, that told me what was coming.

Her request was that I spend a night with her "as a woman." She made it clear that she was willing to accept me "as I willed, with or without others involved." She recognized that this particular night might not be optimal, because of the activities of that day and her own duties, "but instead we might find a convenient date later, perhaps in LA?" (Timing issues were not uncommon for boon requests.) She knew I had sexual machines there, and while that was not something she actively desired, she was placing herself in my hands and would embrace such things if I was interested.

She made the point that this had nothing to do with Bente and her request. Irene admitted that her looks (she bore significant facial scars, and I knew they extended to her body) did not attract the interest of many men, she was resigned to "a lonely life." She did not expect it to lead anywhere, I was to produce heirs and she did not think she was the best choice for such things. But she wanted me for one night when it was acceptable, considering the military code.

I did not need to put a great deal of thought into it. Irene was not physically attractive to me, but she was not unattractive by any means, plus I looked beyond such things. She was fit and loyal, plus what I saw underneath was more interesting. Simply put, in my mind I wanted to hear her scream of pleasure as I satisfied her body more than once.

I said as much and she smiled, as she was thinking along the same lines.

I said I would be pleased grant the boon immediately but for the issue of timing. If she was willing to wait until we were in LA, I would be delighted to have her in my bed, alone, as my woman for the night, without anyone in the chain-of-command involved. I was thinking of the Safe House, to insure we were alone. If she wanted to try toys or devices, or some company, I was also willing to make the night all I could for her. I recalled that she had been at Tango's first bachelor party and it seemed she had somebody with her, so I asked.

She smiled at the memory. "I see many military men, people outside the military are often female. Perhaps some women see a male aspect. We... well, that was a family indulgence I would prefer to keep confidential."

"I understand. But just to be clear, this would be one time, right?"

"One night with my Prince... I might hope for more then one... episode of screaming?"

"I believe you are right, I stand corrected. One entire night, from 6 in the evening to the following Noon, assuming no disturbances. It may not be soon. We will talk again about details. I will look forward to it."

"As will I, my Prince."

After she left my first thought, which kept coming back to me, was dinner with her at the Blank.

-

Later that evening Tango and Bente came to see me. First they thanked me for the bachelor parties, they were not the usual but were far more enjoyable than expected. Bente said that Tango had confessed "everything" about the LA party, including the sleeping arrangements. She also wanted to be sure I was really okay about her radio calls to the guys that morning when I was with Gracie in the field. She had already talked to Gracie and said that she was wonderful.

Finally Bente confessed that, after my speech about the future of the 3 populations, her pursuing the White Scarf as a "typical earned honor" was not appropriate, and she would prefer that I forget she had been so immature about making the request, because she obviously did not qualify.

Their tone changed suddenly and they left in a hurry when they noticed we were not alone in the room - Gracie was waiting for my attentions under the covers. I got her clothes off and she was completely naked, and based on instinct she dove in when they knocked. As they talked she stayed were she was, quiet as a could be, but maybe not completely still. Bente and Tango did not know who it was, but they decided that if I was not going to acknowledge her, they shouldn't either. So they cut the visit short.

I thanked them for coming by and wished them all the happiness in the world with each other.

Six months later Tango said that he appreciated my choice about the white scarf, and that Bente had come to the same conclusion. "He was really thinking of us, not just his own desire for my body," she said. Tango agreed, it was a far, far better thing that I had done. For both of them the US ideal of fidelity (not the reality) was comforting.

Gracie and I had a great time together, she wanted a lot of oral attention everywhere before she finally swallowed my first load of cum and we went to sleep. After my usual four to five hours I woke up and this time she wanted me to get on top and fill her pussy while kissing her, she said it was because she was in a romantic mood because of the marriage coming up that day. I was glad to help.

When I was done and started to get dressed Gracie used the phone to called Cynthia to come over - they had decided ahead of time to share the creampie. Cynthia rushed in (she had set an alarm), dropped her bedclothes, spent some time kissing me both above and below (to get the flavor) then dove into bed between Gracie's legs. The girls had made a lot of progress during the visit, I barely merited a "goodbye" when I left the room to check in with the command center.

-

Chapter 56. Wedding Day

Saturday July 19

Saturday morning the Patron officiated at Bente's marriage to Tango. All of the German descendants were there, it was a signal event. There was even a Cousin there from Europe, in memory of Monsignor Gepard, who organized the escape from the collapse of the Reich and the slavery which would have followed for the men.