Not Quite a White Knight Pt. 06c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

Well, there one job I had that I could see to. I signaled Zar to my bedroom, then followed her.

Zar was a virgin when she dragged me to the cave back on the mountain. The only woman I had before her was Marta, but my Aunt-Mother had taught me well. Zar knew I was well trained and she had very little left in the way of a barrier, so we both enjoyed the coupling and repeated it often when I was there. Tuesday night she very much enjoyed it when I led her to my shower for some good clean fun, then took her to my bed were I enjoyed her body and she enjoyed mine for over an hour. I say it that way because that is what we did.

There was no love between us, when we were naked we were children again, taking childlike joy in the many new wonders of a body of the opposite sex. I played with, licked, sucked and fucked her very large breasts. I put my cock into her vagina, both with her face up and face down. We ate each other, relishing the sexual flesh of the other with tongue and lips. Plus we kissed in all kinds of ways. Uniquely to Zar, she liked to kiss "upside down" where our heads pointed in opposite directions when our lips came together. Also, she liked to be on her back with me over her when we kissed, then I would start to move myself, rotating my body keeping our lips together as the axis of rotation while I went 360 degrees around; it was a move I first did in the cave. She never did it with her on top, but she liked it with me on top doing the rotating.

When I was done pleasuring Zar I found the girls watching TV. They would get back to their homework after their prime-time TV, and would go to bed in the same bed tonight. Pammie was almost giddy at having her sister back, and being in the Casa was a huge bonus. When I came in the room she pushed me in a stuffed chair, jumped on top of me, and hugged me tight because I was being so nice to her. As I said, she is normally an introvert and never does this type of thing. Then while we cuddled she whispered that she would save herself for me, so I could deflower her the way I had done her sister. She was very much looking forward to it.

I said that she knew some private things. Her response was that she was very close to her sister, and she noticed her walk was different. They never kept secrets for each other. Plus, I was wonderful with her, what girl would not wish for the same? Heck, even her mother would love to have me in her bed. She had said so once at supper, and her father did not object.

"What about Tonto?" I said. "Might you want him to be first? His gang has different traditions."

She had to think about that. "It is impossible to decide which I want more. I do know with you, it would just be a passing thing, but I still want it. With Tonto, if I could, I would make him mine forever. But that seems unlikely. So you see, I want both!"

"How about college. You could go off to school someplace."

"I intend to, I have applications out. But it is hard for me to think of leaving home. I was thinking of taking a gap year."

"Is Tonto going to college?"

"He wants to, he really does. But economically he does not have the choices or the contacts. My dad got me real good reference letters. Tonto is smarter that me, but I cannot write a letter and his high school teachers - who are really good teachers thanks to you and Toad - don't have the big impact as a CEO or a CFO."

Well, some problems I really was not good at fixing. I agreed again, Tonto was a good kid, I did like him and he had my card. Pammie did not know that, she was very grateful to the point of kissing me. She said she was sorry after, but I said it would just be our secret, and then glanced at Cynthia.

"I didn't see anything," Cynthia said, and we all laughed.

A little later Cynthia took me aside and said that she wondered what my sleeping plans were? She still had homework, but if I was going to be in bed from, say, 5:30 to 6:30, she was wondering if she could join my body. I agreed, I would set my alarm because she had to be out by 6:30. Plus, I would have a busy day at work.

"My homework should be caught up by 7 tomorrow night. I will not care about TV," she said.

"Your parents are invited here for supper, it is business with your Father. They might stay over."

"You know, it would be really nasty for me to give up my ass to your..." here she got a little breathless, "big, nasty cock on that wheel thing while they were under this very roof."

I promised to consider it. I may have mentioned that I was going to be ass-fucking a trio of lawyers that afternoon so it would be a big day for me.

-

Cynthia did come my bed at 5:30 Wednesday morning. I had planned my bedtime with that in mind. She was in a hurry and she wanted to do all the work, starting with wrapping her mouth around my morning wood. I was too close to sleep to argue when she started, and after she got going it did not seem worth the discussion. I taught her how to pleasure my balls with her tongue, she was eager for instruction as long it came while she was working me. She was a fast learner. The act was a pleasure but it had the additional advantage of not moving me forward. When she figured that out she showed herself a little cranky, until I stressed that I wanted to enjoy every last bit of her being mounted on top of me, which she promptly arranged. Fuck, Cynthia was so tight, it always surprised me. She had seen Marta pleasure me like this, and she started to imitate Marta's moves. But Cynthia had a very different body, so I stilled her and explained that. Also, what Marta and I shared was literally the longest living relationship in my life; I had taken nourishment from her body. Every move, sound and expression was full of meaning; with Cynthia on the other hand, it was all new.

"Pleasure yourself while you are up there, that is what I require. You can't give me a fraction of Marta gave me so don't try. I am with you now, so I deserve the real Cynthia."

Of course that started the waterworks, but I felt too good, and time was too tight, for that to last. She spun around a few times, showing me her back and her ass. She grabbed her buns and spread them. "This is for you, tonight. I want you to fuck it raw."

"As long as your homework is caught up."

"It will be, I promise. Then this is all yours... I know you want it. After tonight you can take me any way you want, any time you want. OHHHH FUCK! That is getting me off!"

"Spin around, I want to see your pretty face as you cum," I ordered.

She thought of herself as "cute" but not "pretty" so when I said it she got this "very loved" feeling. She liked that and held off her climax long enough to get into position, and then she started to work towards the peak of her passion on my cock. Getting off only took two or three strokes, then I watched as she struggled to keep her climax inside. She really did not want to wake anybody up so she tried not to say anything.

"Ohhhh yesss!" she whispered strongly as she strained while she took her climax from my cock. Her head thrashed when she got off, and her body convulsed. Her arms stretched upward; with all her many muscles popping stiff she was a remarkable vision of passionate release.

It was over quickly, then she collapsed on me. She had me aroused so I did not feel like waiting. Also, time was tight. So I hit the alarm clock, turning it off (they are such a mood killer), flipped us over s I was on top and took myself with her tight pussy. She was relaxed and aware so she felt every bit of my climax as she watched my happy face. Previous times she had been a little distracted, but this time she got all the real me as I gave it up to her. My hope was that she had some appreciation for why I wanted to see the real her in climax, it is a unique and very fulfilling sight.

Then she was up and into the shower, she had no chance to be on time if I joined her in there so I left her alone there.

*****

Author's note:

There will probably be one more submission for this story. It will consist of two regular chapters dealing with the big Wednesday plus an epilog containing comments and short depictions of how the various loose ends work out. The regular chapters include one where a trio of lawyers is figuratively butt-fucked, and a second chapter where Cynthia gets her virgin butt opened and stuffed by our hero on the big wheel as part of a celebration. There are others watching.

12