Not Scuba Diving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the second song started and Anna stood up, I reached around to the bottom of Julie's dress and pulled it up to her waist again.

"Bad, bad," Anna mouthed to me as she started dancing again, between our legs. She was leaning forward, with beautiful breasts hanging within reach. Her hands were stroking at the tops of Julie's thighs, not quite stroking her pussy. Julie was starting to wriggle; I had been teasing her all evening and now Anna was teasing her and Julie wanted more than thigh stroking.

And she got it. With her sitting on my lap and her dress up to her waist, I reached around to her naked crotch. I pulled her thighs further apart, so her legs were outside mine. Then my fingers started stroking both sides of her pussy. She started trying to thrust against my fingers but the angle was not quite right. Anna was smiling at us as she watched this, and then solved the problem. She dropped to her knees, her head went between Julie's legs and then my mind stopped working.

I couldn't process what was happening. I felt Anna's tongue licking along my fingers, licking between my fingers, licking Julie's cunt, licking, I swear I could feel it, Julie's clit. Julie started humping against Anna's tongue and making the little grunting noises she makes as she gets close to coming. After the night she was having, she didn't take long to reach her orgasm. She was holding on to Anna's head with both hands and rubbing her cunt against Anna's tongue and my fingers. I think her orgasm must have lasted a full minute, until she was finally pushing Anna's head away and crying:

"Enough, no more, enough." Julie slumped back against me as Anna looked up, with a very wet, very wide smile on her face. She stood up and leaned around Julie to give me a wet kiss, wet with a delicious combined taste of Julie's pussy and Anna's mouth.

"Next time it's your turn again, big boy," Anna whispered to me. I should confess that I had hired Anna when I visited the club last weekend. She hadn't exactly promised to give Julie a mind-blowing orgasm, but she had agreed to entertain her. And my God she did. Of course I had gotten my own entertainment from her last weekend, so tonight was totally an adventure for Julie.

It took Anna and I both to get Julie settled down. She was crying and laughing and kissing Anna and then kissing me and then Anna again. We finally got her standing up and her dress back down. Anna got her own minimal clothing back on and it was time for Julie and me to leave. I thought Julie had had enough adventure for one night.

We headed home, in the rented Corvette. Julie quickly fell asleep in the car, or maybe just passed out. When we got home, I carried her to bed and poured her in. No sex for me that night, but that was ok: tonight was for Julie's adventure. The next morning I called in sick for both of us. We spent the day in bed: hangover recovery for Julie in the morning and sex, sex, sex in the afternoon and evening.

Epilogue

Of course I still don't entirely trust her, but I believe Julie has learned that she is much better off if her adventures include her husband. And who knows, she may yet agree to take scuba diving lessons with me.

12