Not so Frozen Bk. 02

Story Info
Elsie and Josef get to know each other more.
5.9k words
4.74
2.4k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
88girfriend
88girfriend
204 Followers

Thank you so much to my editor Incredimeters

There is sex in this story but it is not the focus of the story

Book 2

Sometime in the night, Elsie woke up and found Josef sleeping next to her. He was a trapper, hunter, and recluse, whom she had just met. Doing her best to not wake Josef she had cuddled up closer to him and even gone so far as to drape his arm around her midsection. Josef instinctively pulled her close which was exactly what Elsie was hoping for. His embrace felt so warm and safe.

Elsie dozed and eventually must have fallen asleep. When she awoke later, she found Josef nuzzling her hair. "Good morning my, Queen," Josef whispered in her ear.

Elsie was used to sleeping on the ground so sleeping on a soft straw mattress had been more than comfortable. She stretched and if possible cuddled closer to Josef and pretended to go back to sleep.

"Elsie," Josef called in a sing-song voice. "Time to get up."

"Why," Elsie replies in a mock winy tone. "What do we have to do today."

Josef looks over at the pile of wood that the day before had been his desk and table. "Well for one, I have a new table to make." And a new door, he thought.

Elsie winced. "Sorry about that."

Josef started rubbing her back. "I'm not. It gave its life for a good cause."

"Oh, that feels good," Elsie moaned and rolled her shoulders. Then she moved away from Josef just a little to give him a better angle to rub her back. "I could get used to waking up with you."

"I hope so," Josef added as he moved down her spine.

Elsie could not believe how at peace she was with Josef. Her emotions had been far easier to control over the last 24 hours. In the past she had been given to making rash choices like freezing fiords, waking spirits, and running into burning forests. But with Josef, it was far easier to discern the emotions she was truly feeling and deal with them properly. She had figured out that she loved him and wanted to show him, but the thought of being intimate with him was filling her with trepidation.

Elsie could tell from last night that Josef was a man who was skilled in taking care of a woman's physical and emotional needs. In contrast, Elsie had been locked in her room for 12 years after the incident with Anna. She had no physical experience with men. She played house with her dolls but her parents never even had, 'The Talk,' with her. What if sex hurt? What if she wasn't any good? What if she lost him because she couldn't meet his needs? She knew of course that these ideas were absurd, but they still lingered in the back of her mind.

Josef could not believe how lucky he was. He had spent the whole night waking up every so often not because he couldn't sleep but because he was afraid, he was asleep. Having Elsie here with him had been a dream come true and if this was a dream, he was going to hold onto it for as long as he could.

He was down to her lower back just above her waist when he absent-mindedly asked, "What was Anna right about?"

Elsie turned over to face him. The sight of her naked body made his heart skip a beat. He wondered how long the sight of her naked was going to do that to him. Probably forever. Elsie's started running her fingers through his chest hair. Her tone was guarded, "Anna is right about a lot of things. What thing in particular are we discussing?"

Josef's mind had gone blank at her touch. It was several moments before he was able to remember what they had been talking about. "When I startled you last night. Right before we had the misunderstanding about my marital status." Elsie blushed, gods she was so cute when she did that. "You said, "Oh Anna, you were right."

Elsie was still blushing when she pushed him onto his back and laid on top of him. Josef was trying to think about anything other than how much he was enjoying her on top of him. "She said that it was ok to want to marry someone you just met if it was true love."

"That was the whole wanting to marry that jerk from the south thing, right?"

Elsie smiled. "That would be the one. She was wrong about Hans, but she was right about Kristoff. They had just met too but they knew. The trolls knew. Anyone who got within ten feet of them knew it was only a matter of time."

"Before they got married?" he finished her sentence.

"Exactly."

"But that's not the way it is for us," Josef said.

The blood drained from Elsie's face and the look in her eyes told him he had better choose his next words very carefully.

"Because we didn't just meet." Her look of confusion told him he was going to need to expand on that statement. "Little over a year ago I had a load of pelts and I went to trade them. But Oaks was closed because he had been invited, by the Queen, (Elsie pantomimed haughtiness) to the castle for a big birthday party she was throwing for her sister Anna. I was so mad I had to go all the way to town, at least several extra hours walking, because of you. (Elsie pressed her hand against her chest and mouthed "Me") I was furious. I rehearsed the entire way exactly what I was going to say to you if and or when I ran into you."

"Oh really?" she asked her mood back to playful.

"Yes. Really." Josef gained confidence. "I was going to tell you what a stuck-up, spoiled little brat you were and ask you where you got the nerve to shut down a whole town just so you could flaunt your own self-important to your peasant, sycophants."

"Well." Elsie pondered that for a minute while tapping her forefinger on his chest. "I was a little sick that day but I am pretty sure I would have remembered a speech like that."

The truth was the only thing she remembered about that day was how nice it was to have someone take care of her. She couldn't remember ever being sick before that. Anna had insisted she should rest. She hadn't realized it at the time but that would come to be one of her best memories. How much she longed to have Anna here right now, so she could ask her what she should do with Josef and how exactly.

"The reason that you don't remember it," Josef's voice brought Elsie back to the present, "Is because I never gave it," Josef explained.

"Oh good. Because knowing you as I do now, I would've really hated to have you exiled," Elsie joked.

Josef chuckled nervously. "You came prancing down the street," Josef continued looking into her ice-blue eyes. "With Anna on your arm, looking like the goddess of joy, Nanna, herself. You walked up to me, threw a flower neckless around my neck, saying, singing really, something about a special day, and kissed me."

Elsie was in full-body blush mode again. "I'm so sorry. I had a fever of over 100 that day ..."

Josef put his fingers to her lips to silence her. "I had been planning to take the money from those skins and buy passage on a ship. Because of you, just seeing you, I got lumber instead. Because of that kiss, I stayed here and built this home. That kiss thawed my heart and if there was one chance in a million that I would ever get to kiss you again I wanted to be right here to grab it."

Elsie's eyes went wet. A single tear fell on Josef's chest. "Oh, Josef. I love you so much."

Elsie started kissing him again. She moved down his chest and then down to his pants. Elsie had felt the bulge in his pants the moment she had laid upon him. She had also noticed that it had been growing the entire time she had been laying atop him. It made her feel good to know that the mere sight of her was enough to make him want her because just looking at him made her want him too.

Josef initially had laid back in expectation of what, if he was right, was going to be the realization of a year of wet dreams. Then a minute went by and nothing happened. Another past and still nothing. Then his dream became a nightmare as he felt first one tear and then another land on his chest. Elsie had paused just below his belly button and was laying there weeping.

"Elsie, what's wrong?" He asked sitting up.

"I don't know," she answered between sobs.

"Are you tired," Josef asked a little anxious.

"I don't know," Elsie repeated.

"Did I say something wrong?" He asked still puzzled.

"No. You have been a prince among men," Elsie answered.

"Then what is it? If you don't want to..." Josef's voice trailed off.

"I want to Josef. I want you. I love you and I want to show you how much I love you."

Josef was still very puzzled but knew enough to just give Elsie a little space. "Is there some sort of royal protocol that we need to follow?"

Elsie's moved off of Josef and then sat cross-legged next to him, "Probably, but I don't know Josef. I don't know anything about this. About making love." Elsie motioned to him and then herself. Elsie took a deep breath and then began again her voice still trembling. "The only man I ever had close contact with was my father and we barely got around to the birds and the bees, before they died. I want to pleasure you. I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel last night but I simply don't know how. I'm a virgin."

Josef hugged Elsie. "Oh, Elsie. You have nothing to be sorry about. You have already made so many of my dreams come true just by being here with me. For the animals, it is so much simpler. They have instincts to guide them. One little whiff of the right pheromone and they know just what to do."

Elsie cuddled into Josef's chest. "That would be helpful."

"Minna and I didn't know what to do either," Josef confessed. "She had to ask her older sisters and we still didn't get it right at first."

Josef was trying to make Elsie feel better but it only made her feel worse. "I am the older sister. I was supposed to get married first and teach Anna, not the other way around."

Josef thought for a while and just held Elsie. He took a different approach. "You like my stew, right?"

"Yes, Josef I do but I'm not hungry right now," Elsie answered him. "Why are you thinking about food at a time like this? Are you trying to distract me?"

Josef started to rock her. "I only bring it up as an example. When I first started cooking, I was terrible at it. I didn't chop the vegetables correctly so they were either still raw or mushy. Sometimes I would forget the salt or the pepper or both. One time I didn't put enough flour in and it was more boiled meat than anything else. Over time I learned a few tricks and discovered ways of cooking that Minna and I liked. I also found that just because I liked it didn't mean everyone did."

"OK, now I am getting hungry," Elsie said.

"My point is," Josef began "That making love is a lot like cooking. A lot of it is trial and error. It may be awkward at first but if we are honest with each other we will get to know one another likes and dislikes. I'm willing to put in the time."

Elsie looked into her lover's eyes. Her impish grin was restored. "What you're saying is, the more times we make love the better we will get at it?"

"Exactly," Josef affirmed.

"How do I know this isn't a ploy to get me to have sex with you more?" Elsie asked.

"Because you would see right through that," Josef flattered her.

"Well-spoken Josef." Elsie laughed. Then she took a deep breath and centered herself. "Right, honestly I liked what you did last night, a lot."

"Good," said Josef, "Because I liked doing it to you a lot."

Elsie twitched her nose, "I know all the parts and the basic anatomy of the process but not how It all works in real life."

"Well then first of all I can't tell you how honored I am to be your first." Josef smiled.

Elsie looked distressed. "Anna and I have discussed a few things but just the basic stuff like kissing and petting. I want to do way more than just that."

"I give you an A+ on kissing." Josef graded kissing her. "We have not gotten to petting but that is always fun."

Josef got up and threw another couple of logs on the fire. Then walked back over to Elsie. He started to undo his pants and Elsie watched him intently. He dropped his pants and when his undershorts followed, she let out a little gasp. "Are all men this big?"

"I'm not sure," he answered honestly, "Go ahead. Touch it."

Elsie's face turned stormy again, "You see this is what I am talking about. Pet it how?"

Josef took her hand and placed it on the shaft of his dick. He winched. "What? What's wrong? Elsie got to her feet in alarm.

Josef began rubbing his hands together then pressed her in between his now warm hands. The heat transferred was nice. "Nothing's wrong, but your hands were cold. Now they're not."

Josef took Elsie's now warm hand and placed it on his cock again. It immediately responded. It had been shrinking and now it was growing again. Elsie smiled at the small success. Josef helped her pet him a few more times and then he let her do it on his own. With his hand free he started rubbing Elsie's ass. Elsie figured out that she could get her thumb and forefinger around it and she started sliding it up and down Josef's cock.

Josef stopped her hand and then kissed it. He walked over to a cabinet above the wood-burning stove and put a little dab of lard on his dick. Then walked back to Elsie spreading the lard on his dick. He brought her hand back to his penis and she started stroking his cock again. With the lard acting as lubrication, the process was a whole lot nicer for Josef. "Am I doing this right?" Elsie asked.

"You are doing that great." Josef praised her, "Let me lay down."

Josef lay with his back on the ground and Elsie straddled his legs. She tried using both of her hands and was getting into it. Then on a whim, she kept rubbing his dick and started touching herself. Seeing this Josef gently moved Elsie's hand aside and started to tickle her love button. His cock reached its peak size and her face turned from excited to anxious. "Is all of that going to fit in me?"

"I don't know. It may not. Since it's our first time so we will just go slow and easy, OK?" Josef explained.

With an impish grin to cover her trepidation and his erect member in her hand, she said, "Let's see if Anna was right about something else."

She took the tip of his cock in her mouth and began to suck it. Josef was not sure what was happening nor why he couldn't reach Elsie's pussy anymore but with the love of his life now between his legs kissing and caressing his cock he was not going to say anything other than, "Oh gods Elsie."

"Anna said this was like riding a horse." Elsie moved up Josef's torse and straddled him just above his hips.

"Elsie, you don't have..." Josef started to say but was cut off by the ecstasy of having his cock inserted into Elsie's very wet pussy.

She started with the head of his dick and only took a few inches of it then stopped. She wiggled her hips a little and then started to lower herself more onto his shaft. Her pussy knew what to do even if she didn't. It started to stretch and by the time she was all the way down she was feeling very full. Then she felt something. A pressure, like a pulled muscle. Then there was a pinch and it was gone.

Elsie just lay there exploring the myriad of feelings and emotions she was feeling. It hurt a little. But it also felt really good. She was so happy she had succeeded and taken all of him and was so grateful to have this kind, patient, loving man beneath her. "You alright?" Josef asked.

"Oh, I am very alright Josef," She answered.

She decided to try bobbing up and down at first, which felt nice but then she figured out the right up-and-down motion. Next, she explored back and forth and Josef took her ass cheeks in either of his hands and helped guide her as well. Elsie was new at this but was learning fast. "This—is—a—lot—funnier—than—riding—a—horse." She panted.

"Josef. This feels so good. I'm not sure what's happening. It feels so weird down there." Elsie sounded almost a little panicked.

"Good weird or bad weird?" He asked.

"Good weird very, very, good weird," she responded.

"Elsie that's fine. Just go with it. Let the feeling build and your muscles should tighten and then you will feel a release. Tell me when you release." Josef instructed.

Turns out she didn't have to say anything as at that moment she slowed her movements and then, shivered like the night before and Josef knew that Elsie had cum. That gave him the ok to let go of the monster orgasm he had been holding back. Josef and Elsie's cum mixed inside Elsie and coated his dick. Elsie collapsed onto Josef. "That was better than becoming The Fifth Spirit."

"I'm so glad to hear that," Josef said catching his breath. "Even though I have no idea what that means."

Elsie tapped his chest and said, "I'll tell you about it sometime."

Chapter 2

Elsie and Josef napped for an hour or so then got to the chores of the afternoon. Their morning activities had meant Josef's cooking pots had to be used for melting snow to provide them with enough extra water to clean up properly. Thus, last night's stew and a hard-tack biscuit became today's lunch. Elsie had never been a fan of hard-tack biscuits but she was so hungry she wasn't going to complain.

She was a big fan of the sponge bath Josef gave her. He used the softest cloth she had ever felt and was pretty sure he was being more thorough than he had to be because he liked touching her. That thought made her pussy tingle. She also discovered that the soap he had invented not only made her skin feel clean but was the source of the mint and lavender smell that seem to follow him everywhere.

Josef found that the door to the other room was less damaged than he thought and repaired it quickly. He also realized that the cabin's other room was too small for a couple and decided there and then to move the bed into the main room with the fire and make the other room a storage room as it was cool during the summer but darn right cold this time of year even with the fire at full burn.

Elsie approved the Idea and with only a little effort and only one set of pinched fingers, Josef's, they moved the bed frame back into the main room. They found it fit perfectly in one corner as far away from the door as possible. Josef started to work on dinner. Not more stew he promised. Elsie kept noticing drafts and so she took it upon herself to walk around using her powers to seal all the small cracks in the joints and seams. She got a little tired doing this but was rewarded with a warmer cabin.

When they both got to a stopping point, Joseph put on his second to last clean shirt and handed Elsie his last clean shirt. Elsie just stood there, frowning down at the proffered shirt. "Elsie please just put the shirt on."

She didn't move. "I'm totally fine with you going naked everywhere but it's going to be a distraction if I have to stop and stare at you every ten minutes." Josef joked, as he picked up the last of what used to be his table and threw it in the fire.

"I hate this," Elsie said through gritted teeth. "I want my powers back. I used to make elegant ball gowns with crystal bead-work and long flowing trains at the snap of a finger. I could give you a table that would seat fifty with the flick of my wrist. I created a huge castle chalet on the side of the north mountain that was the envy of architects from around Scandinavia."

Elsie sat down hard in Josef's remaining chair and began to cry.

Josef walked over and knelt before her. "Hey now. We'll figure this out. I promise."

"I spent 18 years hating these damn powers and now that they're all but gone, I am not sure what I will do without them. How is that for a turn of fortune?" Elsie asked.

Chapter 3

Elsie couldn't believe she was standing on a stump wearing a man's shirt and after much protestation, a pair of Josef's pants. Josef had figured the table could wait and decided to give up trying to make a sheet into a dress. His pants were way too big of course but Josef pulled out an ornately carved box and in minutes was working on alterations. He was able to take in the waist and with all the extra material he flared the legs so they were more of a bell shape. He was currently in the process of hemming the legs. Elsie couldn't help but ask about the bear box.

88girfriend
88girfriend
204 Followers
12