Not So Innocent

Story Info
Co worker comes across as innocent.
2.1k words
4.48
19.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
581 Followers

I once worked at a bank as a teller. I really enjoyed working there as there were a lot of women customers that would flirt with me. I hooked up with a bunch of them. Another Teller whose window next to mine named Holly would always give me shit about these women. She would call me a man whore or man slut. But it was in a joking manner.

Holly was a nice young lady. Not too bad looking. Long brown hair, blue eyes, cute face. She stood at 5'8". She was not fat at all, just kind of big boned lady. Holly dressed very conservatively. Her breast were a little larger than a B cup. Definitely not a C cup.

Anytime a good-looking guy would come into the bank Holly would get all excited. You could practically see the drool running from her mouth. If they came to her window, she would get all tongue tied. When they would leave, she would say, "Oh my god, I am so in love."

I told her she needs to flirt with them a bit. You see how the ladies flirt with me. Do what they do. "God, I could never do that." She would say.

It was a Friday and Holly told me she was having a party at her house with her roommates. She told me I should come and bring my friend Keith.

I could tell Holly had a crush on Keith. Whenever he would stop in, she seemed excited to see him.

I called Keith and he was game. We showed up a little late as everyone was already pretty drunk. We did our best to try to catch up to them!

It was getting late, and people were leaving. I saw Keith spending a lot of time visiting with one of Holly's roommates. He didn't seem ready to leave. I was tired and a bit to drunk to drive home. I decided to find a bed to crash in.

First bedroom I came to was empty. I kicked off my shoes and laid down and was just falling to sleep the bedroom opens and the light flips on. As quick as it went on it went off. I heard "Oh shit, I didn't know somebody was in here." It was Holly.

"Sorry Holly, I was just looking for a place to sleep. I am partied out." I told her.

Holly had moved to the bed and was sitting down next to me. "Oh that's fine. You can spend the night here if you want. I can sleep on the floor if you want me too." Holly said.

"Holly, I just need an hour or so nap. This is your bed. I can sleep on the floor, or you can sleep on the bed with me. I will be quiet when I leave."

Holly laid down on the bed next to me. She giggled, "So now I can say I slept with you." I laughed at what she said.

Holly kept talking to me and I wasn't getting any sleep. Then she said, "I have always wanted to do this." She kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back. The kiss went on and on and we were now we were kissing deeply, and our tongues were dancing with each other.

I broke off the kiss just long enough to say, "Wow Holly, you are a great kisser." I wondered where she got that experience.

Holly was pleased with my comment as she smiled then we started to kiss again. My hormones were in full drive, and I could feel my cock getting hard. I reached down my pants and positioned my cock, so it was pointing up to relieve the pain of being restricted.

My hand now went to her right breast. Holly began to moan into my mouth.

I rolled on top of Holly and continued to kiss her deeply. I was still amazed at how great of a kisser she was. I started to grind my cock into her pelvis. She responded by grinding me back. Things got hot and passionate quickly.

I was able to push her shirt up and pull her bra down exposing her sexy little tits. Her nipples were the size of a nickel but they were hard and wanting my attention. I was able to feel her tits for a bit and suck her nipples. But Holly was bucking hard against my cock.

I hung onto her and met her grinding with my grinding. As she came, so did I, leaving a big wet spot in my underwear. I rolled off from her. We were both breathing heavy. Once I caught my breath I said, "Wow Holly, you really surprised me. I would have never guessed how good of a kisser you are and that you were such a horny girl!"

"Really? You think I am a good kisser. Thank you so much for the compliment. I am not as innocent as you think. I have other skills too. But I must know. Is this going to be an ongoing relationship or am I going to be just another one of your one-time girls?"

I thought for a second before I answered. "Holly, I am young, and I am not ready to settle down with one girl. I was in a relationship for 4 years. I gave up other opportunities with other women because we were in love. After the relationship ended, I decided to explore and have fun. I am not ready for a relationship."

Holly didn't say anything for a bit. Then she said, "That's okay. I understand. I am fine with that. Can I show you my other skills?"

"You have my interest in what these other skills are. I am game." I told her.

Holly got out of the bed and took off all her clothes. Holly actually had a pretty nice figure. Her pussy was natural but not very hairy. She got back into the bed and took my shirt off. Then she started to kiss me again. She sucked my tongue into her mouth with a strong sucking and teased my tongue with hers.

Holly then kissed her way down my body. While kissing me she undid my pants. By the time her lips reached my waist my pants were undone. Her hand slid into my cum stained pants and pulled out my cock.

"Mmmm looks like you already came." She said.

Holly hooked her thumbs into my underwear and pulled my underwear and pants all the way off. Before I knew it, Holly had my cock in her hand and was taking it into her nice warm mouth. Fuck, this innocent looking girl really new how to suck a cock. She took my whole shaft down her throat with no gagging at all. I took Holly's long hair into my hand and held her against my pulsating cock.

Holly removed my hand from her head then switched to where we were now in 69 position. Her hot wet pussy was inches from my mouth. I gave it a nice long lick. Mmmm she tasted like honey. Holly began to moan as I started to give her pussy the attention it needed. The moaning sent a vibration through my cock that made it twitch with pleasure. I thought I would have lasted longer, since I had already came. But Holly's skills sent me over the edge as I shout my hot load into her mouth.

Holly didn't stop sucking on my cock. She did sit back a bit so she was now grinding her pussy against my mouth. I sucked on her clit and teased it with my tongue. I reached up and grabbed her ass hard as she was now grinding hard on my mouth.

Holly took my cock out of her mouth long enough to say, "Oh fuck, I am coming."

Wow, Holly was a squirter. My face got drenched. There was no stop in her. I was quickly finding out she was a nympho. Holly was now on her hands and knees on the bed and telling me what to do.

"Fuck me from behind. Put that big cock in my pussy. Give it to me baby."

I got behind her and guided my cock into her pussy. I could feel her squeezing my cock nice and tight. Grabbing her hips, I started to fuck her. "Harder, fuck me harder!" She demanded. I slapped her ass hard and started to fuck her hard. She loved it. I reached up and took a hold of her long brown hair. I pulled it every time I thrust deep inside her.

"Oh yes baby, make me your bitch. Fuck me. Fuck me."

I could care less at this point if everyone in the house could hear us. I just fucked her with everything I had.

"I am getting close. Where do you want my cum?" I asked her between grunts.

"I want you to cum in my pussy baby. But I want to see your face when you cum." She told me.

We quickly switched to missionary. I was watching Holly's little tits bounce as I fucked her. Holly reached up and had ahold of my shoulders. Her fingernails started to dig into my skin. It hurt, but yet it felt good.

My arms were getting weak. I lowered my body, so we were body to body now. Holly's hands went to my back. Her nails were digging into my back, and she was scratching my back hard.

I could feel Holly was having another orgasm as she started to squirt. I was also close. With a few harder thrust my load filled her hot, wet, tight pussy. As I shot my load, Holly grabbed my ass and dug her nails in and held me deep inside her.

I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock as she milked me dry.

I finally rolled of her and was breathless. She gave me a few kisses then said, "You better get dressed and leave. We don't want anyone to know what we have been doing."

I got dressed and went into the living room. My friend Keith was asleep on the floor with the girl he was hitting on. I woke him up and we left.

I kept my time with Holly secret from Keith. The next morning my back was sore. I went into the bathroom to shower. I looked in the mirror and my back was full of claw marks. So were my shoulders and arms. I looked like I got in a fight with a Grizzley bear not fucked by innocent Holly!

Monday finally came where I had to go back to work. I was not sure how it was going to be facing Holly. Holly was her bubbly self. Dressed in a long blue dress and a blue bow in her hair. Looking every inch of an innocent virgin. I just smiled at her and went about my business of opening my teller window.

The teller line was set up like an L. Holly and I had the lobby part of the L so we were kind of out of site from the other tellers. Holly came over to my window and in a whisper, she said, "You are so cute. Don't feel bad about what we did. I had fun."

"I did too Holly. I would have never guessed you could be so much fun. Jesus Holly, you should see my back. It is all scratched up."

"I am sorry. I tend to get a bit aggressive when I am having fun. I go from sweat an innocent to a beast." She said. Then walked away and went into the back room. Holly returned 10 minutes later and walked up next to me and slid her hand into my pocket and gave my cock a little squeeze. "Here is a little gift from me." Then she walked over to her window.

I reached into my pocket and felt some type of material. It felt wet. I pulled it out. It was her panties. They were wet. I sniffed them. I recognized her smell right away. She must have masturbated in the bathroom. I slid them back into my pocket. I could feel my cock getting hard. Holly walked over to me and said, "I know you don't want a relationship. But if you want to make me your bitch anytime, I am game. I have other skills that I have yet to show you."

Things got interesting with Holly and I for 6 months before I got a promotion and moved to a different branch. It was funny hearing other guys talk about her. They would say, she is cute, but I don't want to be the one to take her virginity.

Brian6588
Brian6588
581 Followers